Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Say Cheese

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Syra looked at Mal,as she headed towards the other two girls to release them from their binds. They could not leave them behind,she had her wings outspread a little,if she had to go dragon lady she could. The black death attack always took alot out of her,but she had let her strength regain.

" We need to figure out what to do with the last one and figure out where they took Robin,and find a way back home. Then rat these beings out to a certain Doctor,he will know the correct people to contact."Syra said towards Mal.

(( I am having writers block,so sorry for the shortness.))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 am

The alien man crumpled to the floor, leaving the remaining self aware guard to tense. He could be taken out any second and all of them could escape. He tried his best not to show his fear, knowing he must gladly die for his cause. A hiss sounded as the door lifted up, illuminating the room once more. Rax walked into the room slowly, carrying an unconscious Robin in his arms. Looking left, he saw a soldier was still here. Not only that, someone knew now. They knew it was him. Looking around the rest of the room at the other women, he sighed, not sure whether to walk further inside the room or not. 

The soldier pointed his blaster at Rax, a scowl on his face. "It's you..." Rax placed Robin on the floor gently, genuinely worried at how pale the poor girl looked. Patients usually didn't react this badly... Back to focus, he raised his arms up and faced the soldier. "Kuul, don't do this. Just look at her." Kuul looked down at the girl, showing no emotion whatsoever. Taking his chance, Rax hit him on his neck, knocking him out and sending him to the floor. He turned to face the women in the room, hands up again. "Please, don't hurt me, I'm just trying to help...." Glancing down at Robin, he noticed her begin to stir. She winced as a wave of pain hit her, a whimper slipping out of her lips.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Sylvia stared, rubbing her wrists as she was freed, her head hurting, "I swear this is getting too much for me." She leant back in her chair, sighing, "As a sceptic Learning I was wrong is a bit of a shock... I don't even want to think about those dragon wings."
She groaned, then stood up, trying to think clearly, "So his name was Kuul?" She glanced at the other man, "I believe you, you seem genuinely concerned..."
Turning to Robin she frowned in concern, "Are you ok?" She walked towards her, kneeling down, "What did you do to her? I assumed you had to observe and test on her? It's clear that you regret something."
She looked up at the guy who brought in Robin.
"Oh, by the way, you might want to switch off the recorder on Kuul's arm."

(I know this isn't much but my brain's in a bleh mood)
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Syra looked at Slyvia,and then at Robin,"I do not think he did any of the test,and sometimes sheer logic can not explain everything. You have to look between the lines."

Syra went to Rax,and comforted him," you did the right thing,and i am sorry you had to kill a comrade. But do you know how to get us back to the start point?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 22
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Mal remained silent.  But when Rax knocked out the soldier, Kuul, she had bent down and snatched his gun, pointing it at Rax with distrust in her eyes.  She didn't fire though she sidestepped over to the alien she had ordered Kuul to shoot.  Guilt was already plaguing her though she did her best to brush it aside, she planned on dealing with it later.  Bending down, she removed the device from the dead man's body and shivered, finding this more than disturbing.  She set the device on the ground and pointed the alien gun at it, shooting it several times until she was sure it was broken and thus stopping the recording device.  

"Why are you helping us?  Your people are in danger.  I-it doesn't make any sense...  You- your people hurt my friend.  How dare you come here and claim peace when she looks worse than death." Mal snapped with impatience and horror, pointing at Robin, her hand shaking uncontrollable.

_________________


Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wrote piece instead of peace... <_<)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Rax backed up towards the door, which was now sliding shut again. "My people need the planet, yes, but I think we can find an alternative. I don't like having to hurt all of these people. It isn't alright. The ones in charge, though. They just won't listen to me." Robin groaned, rolling over onto her back to look up at Mal. "Don't shoot him... I think he saved my life..." She shut her eyes tightly, riding out another wave of agony. "Just listen to him..." Rax looked between Mal, Syra, and Sylvia. "I can get you all out of here and back on Earth, but you have to trust me." He looked down at Robin, feeling guilt that he couldn't do more to help the poor girl. She'd be better off at an Earth medical center anyway. Robin's eyes snapped open, realizing something. "The invasion. Even if we get out of here, they're still going to try and take Earth..." Her lips curled into a frown at the sound of her voice, so weak and croaky. It made her sound too vulnerable, forget the fact she was just dissected.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 20
Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

She watched as guns were pointed and questions were passed, the answers not always given. The first shot caused her to cringe, not one for death. Death was a strange thing. First they were there, and then they weren't. Plain as day, they were just gone, their image the last and only thing you have left. Once the dragon girl, Syra? Had freed her form the restraints, she watched as yet another person was hurt, the gun turned toward the man whom had just entered, carrying the body of the girl who had been taken. She had never caught her name, hadn't had the time to ask. The first thing Hanna did was get out of her chair, hurrying over to the girl. It was a good thing that after the first time she had met the Doctor, and having gone back to Earth, she had taken a medical class, you never knew when you would need the experience, and it seemed it would be coming in handy.

"Now I see why the Doctor doesn't like guns." She muttered as she examined the stitched up wound. "She's lost a lot of blood. What did you do? suck out her blood?" She said more than asked as she looked up at the man. "So you were the one causing the disappearances? But...what did you do with them? The people you took. The ones you 'saved'?" She asked this, leaning back on her feet as she was kneeling over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Sylvia shook her head, "Don't assume he was the one saving them just yet." She looked around thinking.
"Isn't there some kind of universal law forbidding aliens from invading other planets?" She asked, remembering one planned to tell this to someone called the Doctor, "You all seem to know more about this than I do."
She looked at Robin, "And you need a hospital, even though we're going to be invaded." She observed the cuts left from the dissection, "You could die otherwise."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Syra looked at Sylvia," He killed one of his own to save us,and your are over analyzing the situation at the wrong time,we get out we find the Doctor or one of his acquaintance that know the people that hand these kind of things peacefully,we announce this to the wrong branch of Torchwood,we become experiments by our own kind."

She looked at Robin,and agreed she needed a hospital," First we get out of here,and he will be under my protection,until we get this mess sorted out. So,Rax how do we get out of here."

((sorry if my character seems over agitated,not feeling good tonight I think my character is feeling my agitation.))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 22
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Mal listened to what everyone was saying so she lowered the gun slightly. Her eyes moved to her shaking hand which held the gun and finally she flung it down as if it had harmed her. What had she done? Was it a good thing? Everyone was free now... what would have happened if she kept the man in charge of the 'prisoners' alive? Maybe there was another way... too late now, though guilt and regret were gnawing on Mal's conscience.
Slowly she made her way over to Robin, body shaking visibly. She didn't say anything but sat cross-legged by Robin's head. Mal wanted to reach out and comfort the girl in obvious pain but found she couldn't. Her hands were dirty with alien blood. Keep it together, keep it together, man.

Mal looked up and cleared her throat, "Th-there has to be something... maybe not Torchwood b-but- the Doctor always stops things like this" Her voice was small and distant as she stared blankly at one of Robin's wounds as she talked.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Robin shook her head, "I don't need a hospital, I'm fine," she croaked out, putting her hands farther back and trying to push herself up into a sitting position. "Ow!" She yelped, laying back down and rushing a hand to her stomach. "Okay... not fine..." Rax walked over to her, now that there wasn't a gun pointed at him. "You need too get to a medical center." She shook her head. "Not until we stop the invasion. Any ideas on how to do that?" He frowned at her as he stood up, looking around the room at the other women. "There really isn't a way. They have your information, they're probably almost done with the weapon by now. The fleet will take off as soon as it's ready." "Well then we have to stop them from finishing the 'weapon' or from sending the fleet," Robin yelled helplessly. "You can't even stand up, girl!" He barked, looking down at her with a scowl. She sighed, closing her eyes and grimacing. "I can if someone could lit me up..." She mumbled, regretting saying that immediately after she did. Oh well, Earth was in danger, that took priority.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 20
Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

She took into consideration the 'weapon' the man had mentioned. "We could do what she suggested." She said, gesturing to the injured girl. "Or we could just destroy it." She said as she looked up and over at the man. The sound of the girls voice brought Hanna's attention back to her. She nodded. "Right. Well, you do need a more medical experienced person and here." She moved a bit to help the girl up. "Ready? This is going to hurt..." She trailed off, of course the girl already knew it was going to hurt! Such a stupid thing to say.

Hanna got into a position to hep the girl up, trying her best to minimize the amount of pain the girl would suffer. She was mulling over a few of the topics put out into the air earlier and gave some feed back. "There's some way to get back from here. Right? We came here through that photo booth. So, there must be something to get back. We can head back ourselves and then destroy it, trapping them on this side. It'd at least give us enough time to get her to a hospital and possibly contact the Doctor." She explained, the feeling that they wouldn't be able to contact the Doctor spreading throughout her body.

She turned her attention back to the girl. "Try not to tense so much or move in that specific area if you can. Maybe we can find something like a wheel chair for you later." She said softly, not wanting to sound pressuring or something in that general area.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Syra was running hand through her long black hair,as she was thinking,as well as hearing everyone elses thoughts at the same time. She had came to the same conclusion they needed the Doctor,not only could he help Robin,he could help with the aleins planning to attack the earth.

"Doesn't he have that Psychic paper,I could try and focus my telepathy to get a message to him."she said,it was something she remembered from the dreams she had of companions.

She looked overly worried at Robin,"I would offer my dragon blood,but I am not sure how it would react with human blood. Dragons are born with the ability to heal quicker than humans."
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 am

Sylvia couldn't help but glare at Syra, "Excuse me for being a detective then." She stood up as Robin was helped up, "And I'm not overanalysing I'm deducing, it's what I do." She grumbled, pulling back her black hair to tie it in a ponytail.
Peh, what did a dragon lady know about detectivework anyway? Her 'overanalysing' had helped her solve many cases in the past, because in reality it was the small details that counted. She hadn't been named 'The Japabese Sherlock Holmes', 'Saviour of the Japanese Police' and 'High School Detective of the East' because she failed at her job now had she? The point was no one had probably even heard those titles here...
She shook her head, trying to forget her anger for the moment, and turned to Rax, "Can you lead us to this weapon? We could wait and contact this Doctor, Torchwood or maybe even UNIT, but if we don't do something soon we're too late." She turned to Robin, "I wish we could bring her to the hospital now but we simply don't have the time."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 22
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:26 pm

"Not Torchwood." Mal blurted and then cleared her throat. She hadn't exactly been paying attention so now looked each girl in turn. "Wait.. weapon? What weapon? Are we killing people again? Or stopping the killing? Oh god, I have no idea what to do. I'm not the one who thinks things like this. I didn't even finish high school for gods sake!" The small girl rubbed her face frantically as she tried to calm her nerves. Why did she always find herself in these stressful situations?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Robin winced, trying to keep her balance as Hanna helped her up. "Ow.." She moaned, hunching over a bit. Rax sighed, going to answer all the questions about the weapon. "There is really no way to stop or destroy the weapon. It's simply a poison - they're going to gas the planet and kill off the humans. They'll be taking it there with the fleet - they've got space ships, not the transmat." Robin looked up at him, "Then let's go stop the fleet from taking off, then go and get rid of all the gas. Sound like a plan?" She looked around as best as she could at the others in the room, knowing it wasn't a very good plan, but probably the only one that they had. "We can't just run away and call the Doctor, we don't have time. If we had time, then we'd be going to a hospital by now."

_________________
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Syra looked at Sylvia,as she arched her eyebrow,and then smirked.She heard Sylvia snide remark in her head,it was clear she had never ran into a telepath. She then switched gears," I agree with Robin,Rax,help us find a way to destroy the weapon,we do not have our doctor friend on speed dial."

She let out a breath,she wanted more adventure,and she was getting it. Be careful what you wish for.

Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Sylvia cursed in Japanese, thinking what to do next, "We need an antidote... An antidote and help."
She frowned as the Doctor was mentioned again, wondering who he was. Apparently someone who could help them, then wouldn't contacting him not be that bad after all?
"Right now we need all the help we can get." Remembering Syra said she could send a message, she pulled a face, then turned to the woman.
"I guess sending a message to that psychic paper wouldn't be a bad idea after all..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 22
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Mal rubbed at her face still, sweat refusing to form on her head. This was embarrassing. Oh, who cared what she looked or even smelled like in this situation? It sounded like the lot of them including the whole of Earth was screwed if they didn't do something. How would they dismantle or destroy the weapon if they didn't know how it worked or what it looked like? But then again maybe that's where Rax would come in handy. Not that Mal would ever suggest a real form of a plan, her self esteem was far too low to believe she would be of much use. Even if she thought up something fantastic it wouldn't be communicated verbally. Nor could it be picked up mentally. Though Mal was oblivious to this fact, the meteor radiation that struck her some years ago activated a part of her psyche that didn't just allow her to influence people, but it blocked a great majority of psychic readings or manipulation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Shaking her head at Sylvia, Robin frowned. "We don't have the time, we need to go find that gas, they'll be using it any minute." She sighed, wincing as she removed Hanna's hands and stood on her own, one arm around her stomach. "Where are we going?" She turned to Rax, a scowl stuck on her face that she didn't mean towards anyone.

Rax sighed, seeing he wasn't going to convince the girl to go home and to a med center. "Alright, this way." He pushed a button on the wall, opening the door in front of them. Robin winced from the sudden light as Rax stepped out into the hall. "Come on then, like you said, there's no time to waste." Biting her lip, Robin followed him into the white hall of the spaceship, her steps slowed. Sighing, she knew if someone was to help her, it would only make them slower, so she'd have to tough it out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 38
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 am

Syra followed Rax,out the door,with Robin following,they did need to get the gas from spreading,for once it was companions and friends,and a couple of normal humans about to save the day. They were doing what the Doctor did,and it felt good for a change.


((a little tired,and writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 am

Sylvia frowned, then shook her head, "We don't all have to go at the same time." She said, glancing at Syra, "How long does it take to leave a message? You can do that while we try to do something about the gas."
She turned to Robin, "With how many do you think we need to work on that stuff? We're with too many, the rest would get in the way. Wouldn't it be best if they tried to contact authorities?" Frpwning, she looked around, "If anyone tries to stop us it could hel if we had contacted them. And if we were able to contact them they could work on an antidote or a way to do text the earth."

(I'm sorta dead here Mad. Strolling through Tokyo tends to steal your time.)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 22
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am

((Tokyo as in the rp site?? Or travel destination plans? Razz If it's the site I totally use to go there..))

Mal looked at Sylvia, nodding slightly at what she was saying. It was a good enough idea in her mind. But would that mean they would have to be left behind. She turned to Rax and cleared her throat, "H-how many people would you expect to be wondering around? How many will figure out what's happenin' and come hurrying to stop it? There are enough people that we can split in groups of three, I guess..."

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Robin yelped as Rax picked her up by her armpits and dragged her back into one of the chairs. "Good plan. Then you can keep this one sitting still." Robin winced, her arms wrapped around her stomach. "What'd you do that for?" She stuck her tongue out at him, then leaned back in the chair and groaned. Rax frowned, turning to the others, "Who's coming with me, then?" he looked around and took a guess. Apparently the dragon lady could help summon this Doctor, so she'd stay with Robin. Sylvia would probably want to follow him and investigate, and Mal seemed a bit to afraid to come along. 

Robin sat up and looked over to Syra. "You're sure you can send a message to his psychic paper? I don't want to sit here for nothing." She grimaced, leaning back in the chair again. "Ow..." Rax sighed, seeing picking her up like that was a bad idea. "Are you alright?" "Of course I am," She rolled her eyes, glaring at him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 20
Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:36 pm

She let her hands fall to her side when Robin stepped away. If she was able to walk, she was improving, even if it had only been a little while. She listened a while before talking, looking at Sylvia. She shook her head. "Like she said," She nodded towards Robin. "We don't have enough time to make an antidote. And I don't think the police force would either. Besides, tell them aliens are going to rain poisonous gas down on the Earth and they'll throw you in the loony bin." She said, frowning when Rax picked Robin up and put her in the chair. She looked back towards the door and then back at Rax, not sure whether to stay or go. If he stayed, she wouldn't have much to do but make sure Robin didn't bleed to death. If she went, it might be too big a crowd. So, what to do? Be a bit useless in both places? Or go her own way and see what she could find? Then, it hit her. "You know. The gas, whether or not it can infect just humans or them too, they'll have created an antidote themselves." She said, looking up at Rax. "Am I right? You'd have made one just to be on the safe side. Just in case. A fail safe if you want." She asked, hoping her little idea didn't fall back on her like so many other thing have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   

Back to top Go down
 
Say Cheese
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: