Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Weltschmerz I_vote_lcapWeltschmerz I_voting_barWeltschmerz I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Weltschmerz

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Sonya paused as she strode along the sidewalk, catching sight of a man leaning under the hood of a car, looking as if he were completely lost with what to do. Glancing down the road quickly, she crossed over to him and stopped just behind where he stood, studying the engine from where she was, a slight frown crossing her features from the distance. "Um... Excuse me, do you need some help? I'm fairly good with machines..." She said quietly, trying not to startle him as she had to so many in the past. Apparently she was too quiet, shocking really since she tended to ramble on about pointless subjects.

Taking another step forward, she brought herself up next to him, leaning over so she could eye the parts in front of her. "Ah! You have the wrong piston cap, see there?" She nodded the same time one of her hands reached out and twisted the offending piece off to hold up. "That should be in a 1992 Chrystler, not this." Straightening back up, she turned the piece around in her hands for a moment, studying the design and comparing it to the piston it sat on. "I could tweak it to fit, but you'd have to stop at the next garage to get the proper fitting."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 pm

"Don't worry 'bout it, I'm used to fixing broken things." Sonya murmured, sitting cross-legged on the ground and flipping her Sonic out to scan the cap quickly then shuffling in her pocket. Glancing up at the man, she blinked the rain from her eyes and grinned brightly. "My name is Sonya, by the way, what should I call you?" Finally finding the ball of twine she kept on hand, she pulled it out and twisted a couple of pieces off to wrap around the cap. "Listen, you wouldn't happen to know where we are? Strange question, I know, but I tend to wander a bit and end up in a place I haven't been before." She added, holding the cap up to her eyes, studying it close for a moment then jumping to her feet again to disappear back under the hood. "There you are, good as new, yeah? Just remember to stop off at a garage for the proper fitting or you'll end up in the same situation as now, only I won't be there to fix it again." Straightening back up, she pulled the hood down and slapped the top. "Good as... Well not new, but good enough anyway."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 pm

"Twine, not string. String is too flimsy." Sonya said with a grin, tossing the small twine ball up in the air and opening her pocket for it to drop into. "Besides, have you ever heard of anyone fixing a car with string? Ridiculous." Nodding at his suit, she raised an eyebrow curiously. "You know, it might have been better for your clothes if you had grabbed that before stepping out. I don't mind getting a bit wet, but not sure about you, we just met." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she studied Fitz's face for a moment, her head tilting to the side. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere before. Do you know a man named the Doctor? He might have mentioned you or had a photograph of you around somewhere in that TARDIS of his."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

"Oh, no I've told you my name, pay attention." Sonya frowned before shaking her head and resuming her smile. "No no, I just mean, I've been in the man's head, images pop up from time to time. Not to mention Lady likes to take his diary pages and lay them about where she knows I'll find them. A bit frisky she is, Lady." Reaching up, she tapped one of her temples with her Sonic. "I'm a Time Lord, well, Lady if you want to be technical." Tilting her head to the side again, she studied Fitz once more, trying to place exactly where she might have seen him before. "Ah! I know it!" Snapping her fingers, Sonya took a step back with an excited expression. "He described you in one of his entries, tall, sort of dour, a bit dark in the head. Hair I think he meant, your hair. I hope so anyway. Last thing we need is to have the both of us in the same place with mental issues. I'm already mad, I don't need someone else that's just as bad as I am next to me." Nodding her head in agreement with herself, Sonya held her hand out to him. "I'm er, well, I can't say companion, I'm more of Lady's engineer, I fix her up when the Doctor is being lazy again."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm

"Just last week, well one of them. Hard to keep track of the man with how often he jumps around." Sonya shrugged her shoulders while letting go of his hand and shoving both of hers into the pockets of her jacket. "I've seen nearly every face of his, and to be honest. I like the tenth version the best. More fun to joke about with, he isn't always so serious." As she spoke, her eyes flicked to his car and back up at Fitz's face. "If you want to leave, I won't stop you. I may be mad, but I am not rude. Go ahead, get along to your normal life. I'll just pop off, been trying to get to France for the past hour, keep stopping off in different areas. Just twenty minutes ago I was in Florida! During a hurricane no less, my door was ripped off of it's hinges, had to find another building just so I could leave." Laughing lightly at the memory, she lifted her hand in a wave before striding back across the road. "If you ever want to travel around, let me know. I'm sure we'll run into each other again, tends to happen with his companions from the past, present or future. They all end up running into me at some point."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:02 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Sonya stopped on the other side, looking back at him with a wry smile on her face. "Not exactly a TARDIS. Less fun to travel, but gets me there fairly quickly. Come on then, hurry up. I'm already late." She added before turning back to the sidewalk and beginning to walk down it at a brisk pace, her shoulders hunched forward against the wind that blew against her, soaking her already wet clothes thoroughly. She stopped at the corner and looked back at Fitz, waiting to see if he decided to follow her, or to get back into his little car to drive away. Honestly, she wasn't sure why she even mentioned traveling to him, she faintly had the impression that he wanted to find the Doctor just so he could relive what he used to have. She didn't normally travel with people outside of the TARDIS anyway, it tended to be uncomfortable for humans to use her mode of transportation. Nothing like the Manipulator of course, but they tended to get thrown off-balance by the sudden change in environment.
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm

"I have myself, and a door." Sonya said happily, waving at the empty house she stopped in front of. "Any place you prefer? I suppose France could wait if you want to go somewhere else. Just don't ask for a specific date, I'm not the best at that yet. Just places for now." Reaching out, she gripped the door handle and looked over at Fitz curiously. "Just say a place and we'll go, can't promise it will be the same time your thinking, but I'll get us there. Usually do in the end." She added, smiling encouragingly at him with a nod. "Just trust me, I know you don't know me at all. But I tend to be fairly trustworthy."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Sonya laughed brightly and lifted her shoulders in another shrug at his comment about being trusting. "Ah well, that is their choice. To each their own." Turning back to the door, she focused a small wave of energy to flow from her hand and through the metal of the door before pulling it open to reveal a restroom. "Ah... Had a feeling that might happen again. Though a tad uncomfortable considering this is the woman's restroom." She added, looking over at Fitz then shaking her head and shutting the door again. "Let's try that again, shall we?" Closing her eyes, she focused once more then pulling it open once more to reveal a busy restaurant. "Ah! Wonderful, I love this place. Tasty scones." Stepping through, she shook her wet hair and rubbed her hands over her arms with a glance back at Fitz. "Come on, step through and shut the door, someone might be trying to get in and can't." She added, tilting her head towards the dining area, coaxing him to walk through after her.
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Turning towards the Mater'D, she gestured towards the restaurant area with a winning smile. "Care to show us to our seats? We are rather hungry." The man blinked then jumped slightly in his rush to get menus then lead them through the crowded area. "Oh, I am only surprised that you are so wet. It was not raining earlier." He said hastily in a thick French accent, placing the menus down on a table and stepping back so they could slide into their seats. "What can I get you? Tea, coffee, wine?"

Casting a glance at the menu for a moment, Sonya studied the list of wines on the back for a moment then glanced up at the Mater'D again with another kind smile. "Nous allons prendre le thé, je vous remercie." She said softly, placing the menu back on the wooden top and folding her hands on top of it. "Come on, sit down, Fitz. You're making the man nervous."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

"Oh... I'm on rather good terms with the King." Sonya said with a dismissive wave of her hand, already studying the menu with interest. Her eyes moving down the French labels quickly as she tried to figure out what she wanted. "He finds me interesting, and just carrying my name is enough to get you nearly anywhere in France now. Apparently, he's given express permissions to me. I can go anywhere besides the man's bedroom. Not that I would want to, mind. But I'm really interested is in his books. He has loads of them." Looking over the top of her menu, she winked at Fitz. Trying to catch him off-guard. "I think he wants the pleasure of inviting me to his bedchamber. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon, or anytime for that matter. I'm rather happy with my current relationship, well..." She relented, putting down her menu and cupping her chin in her hands, staring across the restaurant with a slight frown. "Sort of relationship anyway, hard to explain dating a Time Traveler, hard to keep tabs with what part of the Time Line he's in relative to yours."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Sonya smiled wistfully, her eyes moving over to Fitz as she thought over his question for a moment. "His name is Theta. From an alternate universe like... Well I can sort of say like myself, well half of myself. Hard to explain, and a rather long story. My point is, he's the Doctor's alternate version. Rather cute I might add." She said with a light laugh, her face disappearing behind the menu once more as a faint flush spread across her cheeks. "Oh, parmigiana raviolis look good right now. Dipped in Ragu sauce too..." She said hastily, trying to change the subject to something less embarrassing for her. "Or the Duck, they have brilliant duck, and chicken, but honestly if I want chicken I'll just go to KFC..."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Sonya peeked over the menu, silently thanking him with a single glance for not perusing her relationship status. "Hmm, I'm sure he speaks English. In fact, he did when he brought us to our seats, remember?" She added, an eyebrow raising up as she placed her menu to the side and lifted the cup of tea in front of her to her lips for a sip. "You really ought to learn different languages when you aren't near the TARDIS. She doesn't know them all, in fact, she can't even translate Gallifreyan. Then again... She is built by them. Ah well, point being is when you have the chance to learn a language, you have to jump right in. You can't be worried about being ridiculed. You will never learn if you don't make mistakes." She finally said, setting the cup to the side and leaning back in her chair, arms folded behind her head as she studied Fitz with a wry smile on her face. "Do you know how long it took me to learn how to read circular Gallifreyan? Five years, five years of studying, piecing together and making millions of mistakes along the way. I wasn't taught by anyone but myself, I'm not like the Doctor. He was raised there, I wasn't. Due to my parents being complete psychopaths, I was split between this Universe's Earth, and an alternate version of Earth. The longest time I had been on Gallifrey, was most likely about ten years. Just shy of being old enough to go to the Academy."
Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weltschmerz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: