Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_vote_lcapA Series of Strange Occurrences I_voting_barA Series of Strange Occurrences I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Series of Strange Occurrences I_vote_lcapA Series of Strange Occurrences I_voting_barA Series of Strange Occurrences I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Series of Strange Occurrences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

A Series of Strange Occurrences Empty
PostSubject: A Series of Strange Occurrences   A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 am

Ever since her first contact with aliens Sylvia had mbeen in complete denial. Things like time travel, dragon girls and spaceships with warp drives just couldn't exist right? And even if they did Sylvia wasn't meant to know about these things, let alone have contact with them. What annoyed her most, though, was not the fact that she knew but the fact there was no one out there she could tell. Who on earth would believe her? And even if people would consider listening she'd loose her credibility as a detective.
That last thing was something that couldn't happen. Being a detective was her life. Without it she would go mad for sure, considering it was the only thing out there to keep her sane at this point (things were never easy were they?).
So instead she chose to ignore and forgot what had happened. She had other things to worry about, like the girl that was secretly hanging out with Arthur for instance...

Putting down her newspaper, Sylvia grabbed her coffee and sipped from it, enjoying the rich but bitter flavour of her favourite beverage. At least coffee was one thing that would never change, she should be grateful for that.
Looking out through the window of the restaurant she sighed and put her cup down. Nothing was better then the sight of the Thames in the early morning. Even though it was foggy the outlines were visible and Sylvia couldn't help but imagine Sherlock Holmes could have walked past it had he been a real person.
The idea made her smile, before she took another sip if her coffee.

(if a doctor could join that would be great Mad)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

A Series of Strange Occurrences Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Series of Strange Occurrences   A Series of Strange Occurrences I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 pm

((Just came here to say, WOW. YOUR DRAWINGS=WOW. Anyways, that's it. :3 Just complimenting your art. I have too many RPs right now :I))
Back to top Go down

A Series of Strange Occurrences
Page 1 of 1