Meeting in RL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Bella looked around the arcade she ran over to the impossible crane game, "Might as well..." She put in two Quarters and hovered her finger over the button and grabbed the joy stick she looked at a few possible things she could get, "Those toys are for babys or like 5 year olds...." She frowned and looked closely for something rather then the ones she could get she moved the claw around it hit the window a few times she pressed the button and down the claw went the claw picked up the toy and imedently dropped it,"What!?!" She shouted then looked at the machine as it said 'You lose' she ducked down and opened the flip thing where the toys come out and tried to reach her hand close enough to grab one thing she sighed and looked around her hand was close but not close enough,"Darn..." She took her hand out and got back up and kicked the machine,"Can I win you once..." She huffed and crossed her arms looking at the dreaded machine.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 pm

The woman gazed up from the rim of the front desk, hesitating to tell the group that the room was ready until she finally just gulped and started, "Umm.." she exclaimed, waving her hand to get everyone's attention, "You're room is ready!!". David shot from the Pac Man machine and raced over to her, "Show us the armory", the woman chuckled with a nod before pointing down the hall to her left, "Second door on the right". David spun around on his heel and pointed to the hallway, "Let's gear up! And prepare to strike the peak of awesomeness!" he joked.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 pm

I roll my eyes at the antics portrayed by several different people. My eyes land on David as I pass him down the hall. "You're ridiculously cheesy, I hope you know." I call back to him, walking straight into the second room on the right without hesitation. I'm not focusing on the laser tag aspect of this game, because I hardly know it. I'm focusing on the laser guns and how, well, cool they look. Okay, maybe I've played laser tag more than once. Like twice. But the second time involved only six people on a dark street in the middle of the night. I grind my teeth together, brushing my fingertips across the first laser gun I spot. "Oh, I'm screwed." I whisper, waiting for Percy and everyone else to join me.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Crystal followed behind David and Lissy,though she had not introduced herself to them yet,"I have never played Laser tag,if I play it as well as I play a new video game.I'm Doomed.Probably doomed anyways,can't run that good,get a good start put that usually propels me into the nearest object. I am rambling,nervous habit."

She picked up a laser gun,"But I have shot a.22 rifle before,might help with this aspect."

She followed the rest to get the rest of the gear on,she would have to turn her cat eyes on for this,and maybe inherit a cat's quickness this one time.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Bella ran down the hall wall and entered the armory she grabbed a Laser gun and put on the rest of the gear,"I don't get why we have to wear these..." She looked at her Laser gun, "If there isn't much cover then that would suck sorta.." She sighed and sat down on the floor waiting.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am

David quickly picked up a gun, hoisting it over his shoulder and activating the light in it so it would fire, "After all that time, i'd think you know how i am" he replied to Lissy, glancing over to her as he strapped on his vest, "But you..well..you're the same way you are in the texts. Secretive, sassy, and one hell of a rebel.". Pausing as he looked out at the field in front of him, David exhaled and looked over to Lissy with a smile, "Well come on then rebel. Let's go have some fun..or at least try to ey!" he said, trying to get a smile on her face for the first time sense she has been here, "Blimey. Is your smile broken or..is it just stuck that way just for me?", a chuckle escaping him as he stopped talking.

Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 am

Sierra enters the next room, looking upon the laser tagging equipment with an amused expression. "It's not a air soft rifle... But I suppose that just means less consequence." She takes up a weapon and whatever other gear might be needed. A step later, she looks down. It's very much possible that the chains on her could become an issue. A shrug. Just approach this like Fallout. Stay out of sight as much as possible, don't bother with teammates. If there's high ground, grab it.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 pm

I stick my tongue out at him, slipping on the vest. "Shut up, I'm not a rebel." I reply, my fingers tightening around the laser gun in my hands. "And I can smile. I just don't do it for random reasons or completely out of nowhere. I don't want everyone to know how crazy I am." I lean against the wall, my eyes wandering around the room at the other guns, vests, and padding for elbows and some for knees. Not using padding, I can say that now. I roll my eyes, glancing at the others who have joined us in the room.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Lexi walked through the double glass doors of the Laser Tag building into the cool air conditioned room. She busied herself with the old school Pac Man machine. God, Lexi had forgot how boring this game was.

Thankfully the room was ready and she hopped over to the Armory. A lighted plastic vest slipped over her shoulders and the gun connected to it bobbed in the air a few inches from the ground, attached by a coiled plastic wire. Lexi grabbed the cord and snatched it up in her hand, her finger immediately pressing on the trigger for a few test shots.

She had also forgotten they only turned them on when the game started.

"Hey David, we doing teams or every man for themselves?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 pm

David returned the eye roll of Lissy and walked away from her with a shake of his head, only to be met by another member Lexi, half way through crossing the width of the room. "Oh um...i don't know. Either way..i suggest finding a good hiding place" He said, offering her a word of advice and a slight smirk as he dashed through the maze that was the laser tag room until finally he found a nice bunker type spot where he could snipe from, nearly completely unseen by the other members. There he prepared himself and began to aim, waiting patiently for the ring to initiate the game.

Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Bella got up and turned on the laser gun entered the maze like laser tag room and found a cover she looked around and grabbed her laser gun from that was laying on the floor she peeked out of her cover and waited for the ring to start the game.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Crystal turned on the Laser Gun and entered the room also,and found a cover she liked,as she positioned herself,and waited for the game to commence. She kept flat to her hiding spot,and made sure her back was covered. She pulled a hairband out of her pocket and put her hair up into a ponytail,so it would not get in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 pm

As the game began, Lexi dashed into the room, finding a faux black wall with small squares cut out into the sides for sniping. There was about a foot of space between the stand up wall and the real wall of the building, and she crouched down with her gun set on a rim of one of the holes.
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Melanie stumbled her way into the building, that hosted laser tag. She had personally never played the game before, but had always been interested in it. Just like always her thick locks were tightly tied into a french braid that clung to her head as it wrapped it's way around the back of her her and each side. Glancing into the laser labyrinth she held onto the sleeves of her rather large sweatshirt with excitement. Adrenaline took over her as she reached for the equipment on her left ready to enter. The hope of not making herself look like a complete idiot blocked the sound of a worker asking her what on earth she was doing. With one final moment she strapped everything necessary she gripped the gun tightly and entered, stepping behind a wall. A smirk arose as she found a perfect hiding spot. As she waited for something to happen her naturally sarcastic tone mumbled herself some encouragement, "Just don't fall on your butt!"
Back to top Go down
PiratePete
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: A new companion   Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Pete rolled over in the field, turning her eyes up to the bright blue of the Texas sky. The wildflowers tapped at her skin in the breeze, the petals falling softly on her tattooed arms.
Constantly feeling home sick, way out here was the only place she felt at peace. She never understood that home sick feeling in her heart. She'd never even left Texas, much less stray from the love of her family.
  Her imagination was haywire, and usually ended up getting her frowned at. Her auburn hair glinted into her vision as the wind picked up, the sun beating down on the earth. Closing her eyes, she pondered over how one can never stop noticing the scent of home. Or not notice the strange noise coming from the clouds.
  Petra's eyes snapped open in time to quickly right herself and make way for the giant blue box falling from the sky toward her.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Schultz
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Thu May 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Duncan watches the three from the side, frowning, as he senses something different about them. He sips his drink as he studies them carefully. He has a strange feeling that they are not meeting up to have a night on the town. He wonders if they could help him. For once, it was a possibility. There was definitely something different about this trio. And he planned on finding out why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   

Back to top Go down

Meeting in RL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5