Meeting in RL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Sidney mentally sighed with relief, seeming how just about everyone else from the entire site showed up and let her hide. She leaned against the wall, deciding not to try to introduce herself again. Oh god, that was terrible. Melting into the wall would have to do. She felt her face cool down - that was good, no more tomato face. For now. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at Kendra's entrance. Hopefully she could just pass the time like this. Melting into the wall and watching everyone else. Too bad that probably wouldn't work for long.

Companion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Kim had been at the bar and grill Sonya and David had invited everyone to for fourth of July. It was lucky her parents had planned on going somewhere rather than Minnesota for Fourth of July, otherwise she would have never gotten to come. And that would have been a bummer; by the way everyone on chat talked, they were all going, even Xe, who was only like twelve or thirteen or something. Kim couldn't remember. The brunette was convinced she had the worst memory problems of anyone her age. I mean, what sort of fourteen year old forgets that she is playing the DS and panics cause it's not in her pocket? Well, that was only one time, but still!

Kim poked her fork at the remainders of her chicken pasta she ordered, eyes glancing up every so often to search for her internet buddies. Her dad and mom were talking about something or another. They kept mentioning Andrea, Kim's older stepsister, so she guessed they were talking about her new apartment arrangements up in the city. Too bad she couldn't come down to to Arizona.

"I'm full"

Kim pushed the plate away from her, looking up at her parents. They shrugged, not worried, and went back to talking about the latest happenings in the family. It was a normal thing for her to not eat that much. A few months back, after school ended, Kim had stopped eating as much. At first, they were worried, but it soon became a regular occurrence.

Kim went back to looking around, this time not having food to distract her search. Hearing a large group of people talking behind her, she turned in her seat, leaning back in it so that she could see clearly. Her eyes widened at the sight. David and Sonya. David and Sonya. It was actually them! For real! In real life! And the people gathered around must have been the other members, though Kim wasn't sure who was who. Myra, David, Sonya, and Lukas were the only people she'd ever seen on oovoo, and she couldn't really remember Lukas's face, since they'd only oovoo'd once. SShe leaned back farther in her chair, trying to get a better look, but it was already too late to stop the disaster from happening. She tilted so far back in her chair, that gravity dragged it down to the floor. She landed with a bang. Her parents looked over at her worried. Kim waved a hand dismissively.

"I'm ok, I'm ok..."

After getting over her initial embarrassment and general uncomfortableness at so many strangers looking at her, Kim decided that it was as good a time as ever to say hi. She waved madly from her place on the floor to the 'Fourmation' group (named so since she thought the o in the link was an a at first), calling across the restaurant.

"Sonya! David! Hi! It's Thete!"

Like they wouldn't recognize her. They'd oovoo'd plenty of times together. Not to mention she was wearing her Weeping Angel shirt, which David teased her about on the chat every so often. And the bowtie, can't forget the bowtie. She'd worn a bright blue bowtie just for the occasion; just like her character, Theta Sigma, always did. It would have been awesome to get the whole 'costume' down, with white tennis shoes, jeans, tweed and all that jazz, but that would have been deadly in the Arizona heat. It was bad enough with a black t-shirt.

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm

A mocha brown Chevy trunk,parked a little ways from the bar,the driver stepped out,and pushed her sunglasses on the top of her burgundy brown hair. She saw the group,and had heard Kim,just as she had entered. She tugged at her white Deathnote t-shirt,as she walked over to the group. "hello y'all,I'm Crystal."

She was shaking on the inside,she was a shy person,and had almost talked herself out of not coming. She did at the last minute,taking some vacation days off from work.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm

David smirked when the initial blow came in from Niki's nudge to his shoulder, admittedly catching his attention as he was glancing around the bar and grill, looking for more members, hoping they would show up. Though the face of the girl Niki was talking to was unfamiliar to him, David reasoned with himself internally as he pondered who she could be then, it hit him, "Cora!!" he proclaimed almost perfectly like the 10th Doctor as a grin appeared on his face as he quickly went for a hug then backed up, not knowing if she'd accept it or not, "Xeltia for you Nik's...".

Then suddenly, more and more members became more interactive with himself and Niki, forcing David to divert his attention in several places at once before he finally came to a solution, "There's a grill here as well you know. Nik's, let's go see if we can get a table for everyone..instead of standing here in the middle of the isle looking like complete mad men". A chuckle escaping from his mouth as he acknowledged the presence of a few new members that had shown up before finally his eyes and attention met the small form of Kimmy, aka, Theta.

"Kimmy!!!" He proclaimed once more, much to the displeasure of a group of people to the table adjacent to him, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked with her into the grill portion of the bar and grill. Glancing down at Kimmy's t-shirt, David smirked, "Don't you ever change your shirt?" he joked before peering over his shoulder to the rest of the newly arrived members and motioning for them to enter the grill with him.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Cora shyly accepted the hug, grinning. "Nice to meet you, David!" She said, giggling.

~ See? Now was that so hard? I really need to stop acting like everyone's infected with a disease... ~

Cora slowly distanced herself from the gradually growing group, not wanting to be in their way. Sighing, she pulled up a chair, sitting at an empty table nearest to the group. Taking out her notebook she somehow fit into her pocket, she opened it torwards the last page, continuing to write her, 'The Doctor Has a Sister?!' script, smiling, though it quickly formed into a frown.

~ No, stop smiling! People will think you're crazy! ~

Cora then shook her head, crossing out one of Violet's lines, rewriting it messily.

~ Stop frowning, everyone will think you hate the world! Netrual face, NETRUAL FACE! ~

She glared at the script in front of her, then smiled, chuckling.

~ Since when did you, Cora *INSERT LAST NAME HERE*, care about what other people thought of you?
Oh yeah, when you found out you graduated to middle school.
~

"Oh, woe is me." She murmured, not really caring if she got the saying wrong. Face-tabling, she groaned quietly, her arms spread out on the table.

Cora's second oldest brother, Brennan, sat in front of her, annoyed. "Did you really walk into a bar with Lexi?" He asked, poking her head. Cora slowly looked up, her short brown hair in her face. "Yes, yes I did." She replied. "Did you really stalk me all the way here?" She questioned, tilting her head.
They glared at each other, then burst out laughing, earning a few looks from the people around them.
"Where's mom and dad?" Cora asked, propping her head up with her fist. Brennan shrugged, saying, "They're probably on a date.". The two siblings shared deeply disturbed looks, before laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Bella looked at Lukas, "tor.." She Mumbled under her breath and sighed crossing her arms, "A lot of people..." She smiled a bit and looked around she put her head on the table bored.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Niki glanced down at Lukas with a sigh, then leaned over, helping the poor boy over to a chair and setting him on it. Making sure he would stay upright, she turned back around and followed David as they searched for a table for everyone to sit at. "Oi, I have to say, not a bad idea. More turned out than I originally thought, I owe you a couple of bucks." She mumbled under her breath, holding out a couple of folded bills to him, a grumpy look on her face appeared only to vanish at the sight of Kimmy, Thet as she knew her, laying on her back on the floor, waving at them madly in excitement. "Kimmy!" She squealed, rushing over and picking the girl up off the floor and wrapping her in a huge hug. Something she had been wanting to do since first seeing her on Oovoo. She was just so damn huggable and cuddleable, it was hard to resist.

Letting her go and holding her friend out at arm's length, Niki studied her closely, a wide grin spreading across her face as she looked her over. "How are ya? Been a minute since I last saw your face. Oovoo hardly does anyone justice. David looks like David tho, I'm not sure if Oovoo video complimented him or not yet, still trying to figure that out." She added in a whisper, her eyes flicking over to him as she spoke, a playful smile flitting about her lips. "Come on! we're getting a table, and I might have an idea for what we can do later, but I dunno yet. Kinda crazy, couldn't hurt tho, I mean, it's a fun idea, fun for me, not sure about you lot. Come on come on." She said in a rush, her words tumbling over one another in her rush to explain what was going on.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Kendra followed after everyone, her face still oddly neutral as she looked around to try and peg who would be who. Man, this was way more people than she really expected. Well, at least she recognized a few. One of them being Theta. Though the administrators were busy manhandling the poor girl, Kendra decided to creep up behind Kim and lean over her shoulder, whispering into her ear, "I've got a banana and I'm not afraid to use it." Well, she knew full well that it was her character and not the actual person that hated bananas, but who said she couldn't joke around anyway?

Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 am

Liam wandered around for a bit more until he saw a big group of people with some wearing DW shirts. With a grin, he sauntered over to them. "Hello everyone!" He shouts, his Scottish accent really noticeable. "Is everyone doing groovy?" He asks them, being as awesome as ever. He waited for them to respond, and simply stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:55 am

Niki looked over at Liam, her eyes popping open in surprise at the sight of him standing there. "Liam!" She shouted in excitement, launching herself at him and tackling the poor man to the ground. "I didn't think you would make it! How was your flight? When did you get here? I'm being loud and slightly annoying but it's you!" She grinned, getting to her feet right away and holding a hand out to him to help him off of the ground. "I didn't think you'd be able to make it is all..." She added, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as the realization of what she did caught up to her.

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm

"Yeah, lets get a table." Lexi unzipped her hoodie and threw it over her shoulder, revealing a TARDIS blue shirt with a white police box stenciled on. The pair of red converse she was wearing squeaked quietly on the floor as she walked towards Bella and Cora. "Well, uh, nice to meet you all! Never really done this thing before." Her embarrassment caught up to her and she faked a smile.
You're messing this up you're messing this up!
"So this is pretty neat."
Neat? Really? Is that the BEST you could've come up with? I can't believe myself. Oh god I'm sure my face is red right now...god oh god did I put on any makeup? CRAP I probably didn't even fix my hair after the plane ride.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

"Just park the car over there," Colton says into my ear and I push my short dark hair over my bare shoulders. "Shut up," I grumble, shaking my head as I slam my hands onto the wheel. Kira groans from the backseat, along with Joseph. Letting me drive from the house to here wasn't my choice. "Hey, Joseph could've driven." I counter to their groans, turning the car into the parking lot. I see through the mirror Joseph's dark eyes rolling. "I didn't want to. It sounded like a long drive." I grind my teeth together, bending over to turn the radio down slightly. Cruise was playing over again, Colton's favorite. It feels weird seeing them out of place, generally in Wisconsin, but a good time none the less.

I press gently on the brakes and the car slides into place. I turn it off, slipping my phone into the pocket of my light blue skinny jeans. "Lissy," Kira says as she rolls down the window. I climb out of the car, pushing down the creases made in my tight Paramore band shirt, cut down the sides to show very little of my bare skin. I slide my fingers through my short hair and nod to her. "What? I'll meet you guys tonight if Colton decides to pick me up like a nice person." I give him a pointed look, and in return, get a smug smile. "Or Joseph once he realizes we aren't as far from my uncle's as he thinks." Joseph ignores the comment. I turn my back to the car, waving a final goodbye as I enter the bar slowly, my battered Osiris leather high tops bright in the dark lights hanging over the entrance.

Almost immediately upon entering, I see the groups of people wandering around. I've always hated bars. The smell even puts my stomach on the edge. I wander to the edge of a group containing some younger looking people. Me, being sixteen, isn't much of an improvement, but I try to ignore that as I push in headphones. I let one dangle to my side as the other blasts into my ear. I watch as a man gets tackled to the ground by a woman to the sound of my music. The song changes and I hear Demons by Imagine Dragons. I don't move from my spot at the edge of a table, one elbow resting against it as I raise my eyebrows at the group. No need to intrude, but watching is very amusing. I came late, later than planned. But Colton insisted on McDonalds. I bite the inside of my cheek, listening to the new conversations springing to life as person after person greeted each other. "Poor Liam," I say softly as I catch his name through a loud voice. When talk of getting a table comes into play, I stay where I am, attempting to hide in the back, though I feel my legs itching to move. I hate being quiet.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 pm

David smirked as his ears caught the echoes of the bodies of Liam and Niki slithered into his ears and forced his attention elsewhere. Turning from the group, David made his way to the back of the group and began to wave them inside of the grill portion of the establishment with the motion of his hand, "Come on everyone. Whoever is in front, get a table for us all" he told them before his eyes wandered over to the form of Niki over Liam's. Chuckling, he glanced down at them and shook his head in comical disapproval, "Hey, you two. Get going, we're getting a table for everyone unless you two would like a one just for you two" he released another chuckle before his gaze peered upwards and caught the image of Lissy.

In the time that David had spoke with Lissy, he never thought he would actually meet her in real life, everything seemed to get in the way and distance being the greatest barrier but there she was. He didn't know if it was truly her but he had a gut feeling, "Hey" managed to escape his lips before he snapped out of his frozen stare and gestured over to the entrance of the grill where the majority of the members were, "Want to get you a seat?" he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Bella looked up at Lexi, "Hi." She picked her head off the table, "Your from the site right?" She smiled a bit and looked at Liam and Sonya giggling then looked back at Lexi, "If your from the site who are you?" She asked as she looked around at the many people here who were all from the site she was guessing...
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 pm

After following everyone and taking a seat she heard Bella talk,and turned towards her,and said,"I'm Crystal,a.k.a Syra."

She then watched everyone,she was shaking like a leaf inside,and then saying to herself,'pretend it is a anime conventions,and you are in one of your costumes.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Matt had been in the bar for quite some time now, he was behind a ficus, and he was in one of his favorite cos play outfits. It was a Doctor Who meet up, and he was going to terrify these new people. He smirked under his mask and waited until the group finally found a table and stood menacingly, his hands out. He was next to a fake tree right near the table, and his claws were out. Matt was dressed as a Weeping Angel.

He smiled below his mask and made a point to get as close to the table as he could before he was noticed. Eventually he just stopped and stood claws up looking as if he was about to attack the person who he was right behind. He certainly hoped this group of people were able to appreciate his sense of humor, because it would certainly be an awkward joke if they couldn't. Nevertheless it was too late to back out of meeting them now. He grinned and the bartender flickered the lights, he'd payed him off to flick the lights when he finally snuck up on the group.

Eventually he decided the joke had gone on far enough with the group, and he was far too excited to meet these people. Sure he was newer, but still he always enjoyed meeting fellow Doctor Who fans. He whipped off his mask and grinned, "Hi everybody. I'm Matt, I dunno that I've met you all yet, but I play Donna Noble!" He said grinning and taking a seat where his wings would have enough space to not be in anyone's way.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Kendra made her way into the bar with the rest of the people, grinning but overwhelmed by all the people and all the interactions happening around her. She took a seat at the end of the table the group would be sitting at and just remained silent. It's just what she did when there were a lot of people and a lot of excitement. She didn't want to interrupt anyone or take the attention away from a certain person. Rubbing her forehead she let out a nervous sigh before straightening her back, that's when she noticed the weeping angel. The lights began to flicker and soon it was positioned right behind someone. The guy cut out the act but it caused Kendra to chuckle nonetheless. Matt, huh? Easy name to remember since she knew a few of those. "Over here, Matt, take a seat with a freak." She called and patted the chair beside her. With a dumb grin she couldn't help but add, "Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on you. the last thing we all need is to be transported to an age with no rights." The sultry wink she offered the new member was obviously not serious since Kendra threw up her head and laughed joyfully before fidgeting nervously.

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:18 am

Rose walked inside the bar/grill she was wearing her Allons-y! shirt and had red converse on and jeans she had Brown hair and green eyes she was 15 after all so would it look werid for her to be in the bar she didn't know she looked around and looked outside the door and took a deep breath and walked away from the door she smiled, "Hi..." She said and shoved her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 am

Cora noticed everyone gathering around a few feet away from her, so, sighing, she stood up, following them. Noticing a few of the members were wearing Doctor Who shirts, she looked down at her own, chuckling. It said, 'I AM [S][H][E][R]LOCKED', a reference to the T.V. series 'Sherlock'.
"Oh, how fitting." She muttered, looking back up to find a seat. Spotting an empty space near Kendra and a few others, she walked over to it. Kendra was kind and funny, and being kind and funny was good.
Suddenly, the lights started to flicker, causing the twelve year old to freeze. When the lights went back to normal, she saw a Weeping Angel. Squeaking loudly, she hid behind the closest person, not caring if they were a secret serial killer or not.

She wasn't too fond of Weeping Angels.

Quickly realizing what she did, she bit her lip, scurrying to her seat. When she sat down, she noticed the Weeping Angel was on the other side of Kendra, and that they were a man. Smiling to herself, she giggled, thinking, ~ It's not everyday you see a guy cosplaying as a Weeping Angel. ~
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:18 am

Sierra entered the bar and grill after watching a few others of interest do the same. This trip had been awful so far, little to no Internet connection, a severe lack of cute girls, and she had just finished the last book packed for the trip. Despite constant bother from those who had so generously given her transportation, Sierra did get away with her preferred clothing. That clothing included black and green "tripps" with chains on them, equally black combat boots, and a black t-shirt. Sierra mentally incinerated herself for coming here, sure, there were some groovy-licious, interesting humans she was about to approach, but there was also a sickening amount of people that kept walking out of her field of vision.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Lexi responded to Bella with a nervous smile. "I'm, erm, Clara Oswald. On the site, I mean. Who are you?" She thought for a second and her eyes lit up with realization. "You're Bella, right? So that means you're Jenny!" Lexi motioned for her to come sit down at a table with the other people from the site. A cold water seemed delicious right now, so she took a sip from the glass that was sitting on the table next to her empty plate. "Ooh, a menu!"

Wow, THAT certainly didn't sound stupid.

Hm...They didn't happen to have custard, did they? She should really get in the Doctor Who spirit, after all. A waiter walked by and Lexi waved her over. "Uh, some of your best fish...and some custard, maybe?"

The woman apparently caught the reference and smiled. "Don't you mean fish fingers? We have cod and some delicious whitefish." Lexi shrugged and told the waiter to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Kim had initially been overwhelmed by the amount of people that swarmed her once she called out. There was David shouting 'Kimmy!' then Sonya hugging her and so many faces she had never seen before but still knew...she even forgot to be mock horrified by Kendra's banana threat. The frozen girl just allowed herself to be led over to the table that all the members seemed to swarm to, eyes wide. She wasn't used to this many people knowing her and actually being friends with her...well, anywhere that wasn't behind a keyboard and computer screen, at least.

When Matt entered her field of vision in a weeping angel costume, she sqeeked feebly in surprise, blinking once then not moving her eyes from his form. It took a few seconds for her to realize that no, that wasn't a weeping angel, but it was just one of the members that had decided to dress up as one. She quickly averted her eyes, looking down to the table in embarrassment. She thought he was a weeping angel...she really did have issues.

Wait. What was she doing? She should be all excited cause she was with all her Fourmation buddies! Not freaking out about fake weeping angels. She needed to be more like Thete right now, not the scared easily and shy girl she usually was at school. She needed to think of something funny, something cool...and she had just the thing.

Reaching into her pocket, Kim pulled out a something that she'd brought for this very occasion, an item that she knew would be awesome to bring; a pear. Leaning around Sonya, she placed the fruit right in front of the site owner, David. She knew that he didn't really have an aversion to pears in real life, but like how Kendra had threatened her with a banana, it was still fun to joke around. She leaned back into her seat, looking away innocently and smiling in amusement, ears perked for some sort of reaction from the Tenth-Doctor look-alike. She was such a kid.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 pm

David, for the sake of comedy, took a step back with a horrified facial expression and slightly raised hands before releasing a smile and shaking his head, "Still don't like pears but i'm not afraid of them" he told Kimmy with a chuckle. Sitting down, finally, into his seat at the table, he glanced around at the ever growing amount of members that were showing up by each passing second. The smile on his face, widened when the menu was slammed in front of him as a waitress rolled her eyes at the sight of so many teenagers, and just slightly older peers. "What will you have?" She stated blankly gazing up from her pamphlet with her pen laying loosely in her left hand, "Oh...i wouldn't ask that question if i were you" David replied with a smirk as he looked over to his fellow members and friends, each who had a order to place.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   

Back to top Go down

Meeting in RL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next