Meeting in RL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Bella heard the word Laser Tag mentioned, "Laser Tag..." She smiled deviously then got up from her chair and grabbed 2 maybe 5 sugar packets and grabbed out a 20 dollar bill and put it on the table,"I shall give me only 20 dollar bill!" She said and walked away from the table, "I'll just tell my mom I lost it..." She shrugged and put back on her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Lifting my head when I hear chairs squeak against the ground, I pull a ten from my pocket. Besides, I only got a coke. I think it's reasonable. Dropping it beside my drink and my two snakes, I slip out of my chair. Not exactly focused on what's happening, I watch the other's. Bella says 'laser tag' and it hits me. I cross my arms, letting my hair dangle in my face as I wander closer to the door. I've only ever played laser tag once, so this may or may not be amusing. You'll someone end up getting yourself out. No, wait. Shut up, brain. I glance at David, smirking as I turn back towards the door. "I'm so going to be out of money when this night ends." I mutter, waiting for other people to start to exit.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 pm

David smirked, glancing around the departing Whovians and fellow members, already he was choosing his targets and ally's, "Oohh, there are so many of you that are going to get it!" he exclaimed happily, clapping his hands and releasing a laugh as he stepped out of the bar and grill, holding the door open for everyone. As each exited, he playfully teased them by nodding at each one and mumbling, "You're getting it, you're getting it" before walking out and realizing what he got himself into, "Hopefully there is lot's of cover" he said rubbing the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 pm

"Ooh, yes! Laser tag, I love laser tag! Good idea! I wanna do laser tag!" Kim jumped up from her seat almost immediately after it was mentioned, eyes alight with a childish-hyper-ness. She bounced on the spot, waiting for some of the members to get out of the way in order for her to bolt. She had only played laser tag twice before, and she wasn't the best at it, though she loved it with all of her heart...well, hearts, if she was in character.

As soon as a path was cleared, she was off like a rocket to the door, weaving between people and tables. She reached the door and decided to bounce next to it now, mumbling a 'c'mon...' under her breath, over and over again.

Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Niki's head swung around at the mention of lazer tag, her eyes shining with excitement. "Oh yes, count me in!" She shouted, disturbing the nearby people as she jumped to her feet and ran outside. Before she made it far, her lower legs connected with a car's bumper, catapulting her upwards and landing on the hood of it. Before she could get her bearings, the alarm went off below her, causing her to jump off of it and frantically wave a hand at the car. "Shut up! DO you want to get me into trouble!" She snapped, putting a finger in front of her lips as she tried to get it to be silent.

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

David spun around, his facial expression exhibiting pure amusement as he watched Niki try and shush the panic alert of a car. Chuckling, he walked over to her, "Perfect time for a sonic..or rubber chicken" he said with a sigh, "I guess..the only thing we can do is act like proper adults". Pausing, he looked around at everyone around him, then suddenly bursting out in a mad dash away from the car and to the laser tag and gaming complex across the street, "Run!!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 am

Bella almost broke into laughter watching Niki run into the car she covered her mouth and looked at David as he ran and shouted run,"I already walked here..." She sighed and looked around then sprinted away from the car and to the Laser Tag place across the street.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 am

As everyone got up from the table she dropped a twenty,as she walked out the door,she had already lost sight of Seira. She ran into Lucas,and laughed,"Sorry,my brakes are out on my feet today,let's head over to the Laser Tag." since she was older than anyone,she felt like trying to include anyone she ran into,"By the way,I am Crystal,a.k.a Syra."

She pushed her crimson hair behind her ear,as she tried to act like an adult,but was quickly losing it as she laughed at Niki and David. She walked calmly,and tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am

Lexi fished around in her pocket and pulled out an assortment of bills, tossing them on the table. "Hey, wait for me!" She sprinted out to catch up with Lukas and Seira. "This is gonna be awesome! How's it going for you so far?"

It was hard not to notice Lukas's sad mood and she wanted to cheer things up.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

David forces a smile to Lukas as he rubs his head from the recent noogie then turns and proceeds up towards the arcade where the laser tag was located. It was nice having all the members here, especially those he never thought he would ever see like Niki, Lissy and well..all of them. There were a few he had a chance at seeing but missed opportunities results in a no show or not having the capability to do so. He nodded his head in approval of the sounds before him with a slight chuckle that stopped as he reached the edge the street, glanced both ways then crossed in a jump to start jog.

Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Lexi laughed and ran ahead across the street. This trip was so much better than she thought it would be. In her head, this whole thing would turn into an awful, awkward mess, but it was actually really fun to hang out with her internet friends in real life.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

I glance around the parking lot, moving slowly. It wasn't me who ran into the car, so I'm not incredibly freaked about the alarm blaring to life. Laughing through my tightly closed lips, I follow them across the street, wandering through the traffic in a light jog. Honestly, this isn't too bad. A coke and laser tag made for a good night. But I stop at the doors to the laser tag arena... Place, looking around at the traffic and the lights of other buildings. And of course the other members rushing across the street.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

"Laser tag," Percy whispered into Lissy's ear, leaning a shoulder against the building beside her. He recognized her from a photo on that Kik app, so of course she was the one he approached. "Sorry I'm late. I got distracted by Alf." In appearance, Percy looked a lot like the face he had for his character on the site. Same brown hair, same blue eyes and slightly paled skin. He crossed his arms over his pale blue shirt, looking around the street before pushing away from the building. "Stop looking at traffic. Let's go in." He smiled without his teeth showing, uncrossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 pm

I jump from the voice in my ear, turning as I grin. "Percy?" I pull him into a hug immediately. This is someone I got close with over messages and making nicknames for in the chat area. Once I pull away, I walk backwards towards the doors. "Don't hate me when I kick your butt then." I say with a raised eyebrow, hair falling into my face once again. It does that a lot, though I tend to ignore it. It's simple to ignore when it does it so often. "Come on, Perseus Smith." I comment, turning around to walk right through the doors. The air smells the plastic.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oi" David hissed, popping his head out from the doors and gazing out at Lissy and, the newly arrived, Percy, "You two coming? Or would you prefer standing out here watching the cars go by? Come on, you two can kiss and make out later" he joked with them as he popped back into the building. The woman upfront looked out onto the huge group of people with awe, "You..you all are here to play?" she asked with a stutter, "Yes!" David replied, exclaiming happily as he approached the front desk, "Then we'l have to split you up if you want in right now.." she replied, "We're waiting for a few more so i think we all can wait two minutes". The woman nodded and made the mark on the sheet of paper in front of her.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

David rolled his eyes and released a sigh, turning himself away from the view of Lukas as he moved over to a series of arcade machines and positioned himself behind one to conceal his form from the others as they gathered up. Looking down at the machine, he immediately noticed the game, Pac Man; a smile emerged onto his face as he flipped in a quarter into the machine. The machine roared to life along with the child hood memories of David as he played the game like a true master, clearing the first two levels easily as he continued to wait for the call from the front desk woman that he room was ready for laser tag.

Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Sierra entered the arcade, the unnecessary amounts of metal on her person announcing her arrival. She took out her phone and texted a quick lie that would give a night of freedom. With no fear of her time here being interrupted, the girl leaned against a wall, crossed her arms, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   

Back to top Go down

Meeting in RL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next