Delirious on Delirium

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Sonya eyed him for a moment before nodding her head towards he door. "I could if the latch was metal, not wood and stone." A small smile quirked her lips up at the corners as the thought of the Doctor looking over at her with a perplexed expression on his face 'It dosen't do wood, Sonya.' Returning her gaze to Interfector's face. "I would have done it already, but i smelled the stone and wood on the lock before I tried..." Letting out a slight sigh, she reached up and tugged on her ear in thought, trying to think of something they could use to cover their faces at lease, a makeshift mask at least. "Are you wearing a long-sleeved shirt under your jacket?" She suddenly asked, eying his clothing with a sudden spark in her eyes as a vague idea began to surface.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 pm

The Interfector raised an eyebrow at Sonya when she mentioned the kryptonite effect of wood and stone. It was slightly entertaining but he didn't allow himself to dwell on the thought. He glanced over to the door then back to Sonya, eyes wide.

Something tells me you are going to owe me a new shirt." This was confirmation enough, he always wore a white dress shirt. He straightened up, breaking from Sonya and felt the effects of the Delirium already begin to hit him. His hands clawed at his jacket as he removed it and dropped it on the ground beside him. The Interfector then proceeded to unbutton the shirt, glancing back at Sonya with a sly smile, "I really hope you were thinking of using my shirt to cover ourselves otherwise this would be very embarrassing." His head was swimming again which caused some discomfort. Oh, he hated not being in control and unfocussed.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Sonya popped an eyebrow up and grinned. "Oh I don't know, it does have it's upside for this... I am getting a decent show for it." Shaking her head, she rubbed her temples with both hands, trying to focus as h finished taking his shirt off. "Tear it in half so we can tie it around our faces for makeshif masks." She added, a now-familiar buzzing in her head beginning to build up. "And hurry up, please, I can't focus properly already." Cutting off a soft groqn, she bit down on her lower lip, her eyes darting over to Interfector with a small scowl working on her lips. "Once your done, lean your shoulder against mine so we can focus on what we're doing and not get distracted by errant thoughts."

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:18 pm

The Interfector laughed heartily at her first comment and began to shake his head though an amused grin remained on his face. He removed the fabric from his torso and wiggled back until his back touched Sonya. The Time Lord was slim though each muscle was outlined which proved he worked hard to maintain his shape. His muscles tensed as he grabbed the shirt from the bottom and pulled, tearing the piece into two as instructed. His eyes darted behind him as he silently offered her one half and continued to tie his own over his mouth and nose. Then he snatched his jacket off the ground and replaced it on his body before leaning back on Sonya with a little more weight.

"Alright, now that that is done, shall we?"

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Sonya tied the cloth around her nose and mouth, carefully tucking the bottom edge under the collar of her jacket after zipping it back up. Looking over her shoulder at him, she felt a laugh work it's way up her throat at the sight of him. "Rassilon, we look like bandits or something." She managed to get out between giggles before getting to her feet and hesitating for a moment then holding her hand out to Interfector with a wry smile hidden under the cloth. "Come on then, might as well see how far we can get... Before we leave, I want to know why we were taken down here, Interfect. There was no call for it, and I have to know why." She added, a dangerous note slipping into her voice as her eyes narrowed slightly. "Let's go."

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

The Interfector chuckled along with her and nodded his agreement. He looked at her proffered hand and hesitated before gingerly taking it. He stood with a small pop to his knees and looked at her, suddenly very serious. "Aye, I would die of curiosity if that question was left unanswered. I also intend to get my communicator back." He nodded his head and made a move to the door, tugging on her hand only slightly. With a touch to the handle, it groaned before opening. As soon as it did he activated his respiratory bypass. "Alright, time to use our legs. Hopefully our days slumber did nothing to lag our speed. That would be most unfortunate. All the more reason to kick the arses of our kidnappers, mind you."

He promptly stopped talking and looked back at Sonya before breaking into a run down the corridor. This seemed much easier than it really was. The blue glow seemed intense as bits flew up around them, encircling them and fluttering in a rhythmic manner. It was very distracting and therapeutic. It caused the Interfector to slow during the distraction but with a shake of his head he picked up speed again. A fork in their path was coming up fast and he glanced at Sonya, unsure of which way she wanted to go.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Sonya eyed the hallways for a moment before nodding over to the right one. Unwilling to speak should she get some of the flying spores in her mouth and swallow them. Use the right path, there's an odd aura to it, can't you feel that? It's... Not thick or heavy, but murky almost. She added mentally, her eyes darting up to his face before tugging on his hand and leading the way down the darker path.

A curve appeared just ahead of them, making Sonya speed up with a small spurt of energy, her feet kicking at the stuff on the floor as she sprinted for what she hoped would be an exit. Reaching it finally, she slid around it, her hand nearly loosing it's grip on Interfector's as she did. Before she could stop her shoes from sliding on the floor, her shoulder collided with the wall with a sickening crunch. "Ahh!" Her eyes shot open as a sharp pain lanced up her arm and to the base of her skull, making a dull double throb echo in her head. Closing her eyes tightly, she leaned the side of her head against the wall, trying to remind herself not to breath, to keep going but unable to do so from the fire-hot pain in her shoulder.

I think I broke it... My arm is useless until I can get to a calmer place where I can heal it. I won't take the chance of doing it here and somehow activating the spores sitting on our clothes. She managed to think towards the Time Lord next to her. You'll have to lead. I can hardly focus right now.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Aura? Now that he was looked for it he did feel something odd about it. The Interfector ran beside her but was quickly scrambling to keep up with Sonya's burst of energy. There hands slipped apart and with the crunch of her shoulder, he winced as empathy washed over him. He placed his hands on her good shoulder and peered around her head to inspect the injury of the other as best as he could. That does not feel good. I am so very sorry for this. I also apologize for what I am about to do. Please recall that pain is a distraction and will slow your pace. Plus it will be a bother for you to have your arm flapping behind you as we escaped. It would be very uncomfortable. No time for negotiations, we have already delayed enough. With this firmly declared he bent over and scooped Sonya up in his arms. He fully expected to get a beat down from her later but that wasn't his primary concern in this situation.

Tightening his grip to prevent much jostling of Sonya's arm, he took off down the hall again, running at a fast and steady pace. His face seemed permanently stuck in a serious expression as he rounded the corner and came to a dead end. Cusses were heard blaring in his head as he looked around for an opening. When he tilted his head downward he noticed a latch on the ground that was covered with the spores he would rather not touch. Magnificent.. bloody magnificent. Should we turn back or pull the latch? That means one of us would have to touch that stuff.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Sonya blinked blearily at the wall before registering the fact it had a keypad off on the right side of it. Over there, see it? She managed to mumble through the pain, her good arm lifting up and pointing over at the pad then dropping back down onto her stomach. Doors made without metal, Interfect, you use what resources you have. That includes stone that's influenced by electrical charges. She winced slightly as another jolt of pain arched up her shoulder and scowled slightly, her eyes shining with a dull, golden light momentarily then fading back to blue once more. Either let me down, or take me over there. I can get it open in seconds. I've hacked into the Torchwood data site in under fifteen seconds before. I'm sure I can take care of this easily. She added wryly, a touch of pride coloring her mind before quickly vanishing behind another wave of pain.

Twisting her head to look up at the Time Lord, she narrowed her eyes slightly at his face. And as a side note, I would like to add that what happens here, never leaves us. I don't want you loping around the Universe telling everyone you got to carry around Sonya the Time Lady because she was hurt. You got that?

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:49 pm

I think you forget I am a soldier. We do not go broadcasting injuries and details. It is no one else's business but our own. The Interfector gave her a long look as he moved closer to the keypad she pointed to. How could he have missed that? He shook his head and nodded towards the thing on the wall. Alright, Tech, work your magic. He looked around the room, the blue glow seeming to pulse and he almost released a breath. Whatever lay ahead of them he hoped he could deal with it without too much trouble. This had been more trouble than it was worth. The Interfector, however, still planned to collect samples when he got the chance.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Sonya shifted slightly in his arms to get a closer look at the pad, studying it closely for a moment then nodding her head. Reaching over, she brushed her good hand over the pad then started typing several override codes she knew from memory, trying one at a time until the right one clicked, making the 'wall' swing outward, away from them, revealing a passage behind it. Oh, good no Delirium in there. Get moving, Time Lord. Get us the hell out of this deathtrap they call a hallway. She thought eagerly, resting her hand on her stomach again as she eyed the passage curiously. Lights, a polished floor and walls. Not a single spark of blue light shown that she could see. Twisting back into a comfortable position, she hissed out a breath between her teeth as her arm flared up in pain once more from the movement. Come on, move. At least in there I can heal it a little bit so I won't have to feel this anymore...

Suddenly a thought struck her and she glanced down at her clothing with a scowl. The spores clung to their clothes. And still, it pulsed with a faint blue light, making it look like her jacket and pants were living creatures rather than cloth. No healing even now then. Well... There was a way, but she would be damned if taking her clothes off was the only way. She'd rather deal with the fire in her shoulder.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 pm

The Interfector was impressed. The passage opened up before them and at her demand he began to run down the corridor. As he did so his unease began to increase. The further down they went the more his unease grew. What is this place? Where is everyone? This place feels dead. He pointed his thoughts to Sonya as he kept running, this time at a slower pace.

A whoosh was heard and the Interfector winced and muttered an ow. A dart was stuck in his neck though did not seem to have any effect. Thank Rassilon for respiratory bypass. More wooshing went on so the Interfector ducked with Sonya still in his arms. He grunted as he momentarily untangled one arm from Sonya so he could pluck the offending needle from his neck. Shifting, he heard a rattle from beneath him and hissed with annoyance. You were right about them not needing security guards. There are pressure plates all over the place. I must have stepped on one...

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Thankfully they aren't poison.. They were meant to hit pressure points on the body. Sonya observed idly, studying the spot on his neck with a small frown. But apparently they didn't account for Time Lords not having pressure points on the neck. Good thing too. Wiggling in his arms slightly, she slipped out of them and gently knelt on the floor, studying the polished surface closely before finally detecting a thin seam around a small square next to his foot. Reaching over, she pried it up slowly and inspected the mechanism underneath. Right, keep a sharp eye for seams then... They're all operated separately, I can't disable one of them and stop them all. With a scowl, she gently set the plate back where it was and leaned back on her heels, wincing slightly as her arm twinged, a red haze creeping through her mind as she tried to focus. There has to be something at the end of this hallway, why else would they have set up any plates... Unless.

Reaching over with her good arm, she snatched the dart from his hands and turned it over carefully, studying the needle under her microscopic eye. A faint blue glittered at the tip of it, shining at her for a second, then vanishing once more. Dropping it onto the floor, she cast a wide-eyed glance over at Interfector, a hand reaching up to touch his forehead lightly. Don't panic, do not panic. Your hearts beat any faster and the liquid Delirium in your blood will reach your brain faster. Stay calm and keep walking a steady pace. Follow behind me, because I'll be damned if you carry me with that crap in your system.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 am

The Interfector watched Sonya as she went about her detective work. His eyes followed her movement and at the grand reveal he tensed. So the darts were laced with Delirium. And one had got him in the neck. Magnificent. He couldn't breathe to keep his hearts beating steadily otherwise he would be inhaling the stuff that was sticking to his makeshift mask. Closing his eyes he concentrated on remaining calm in this present moment. Unfortunately it didn't work as well as he hoped. He opened his grey eyes and looked at Sonya warily. I just need out of here. Fresh air and a cold shower sound blissful right about now. Maybe two cold showers.

His breathing had suddenly picked up, his respiratory bypass forgotten, and caused his head to spin. Oh, that felt magnificent. The buzz he was feeling was apparent by the glaze in his eyes. This would normally disturb him, the lack of focus and control, but his mind was compromised by the horrible drug in his system.

"Uh oh, I have been bad. Very bad. I breathed in. I panicked. I am so bad. Where is a window? Is there a window here? Or a... a... place I could sleep? No, never mind, I do not desire rest. I want to run. Run forever." The Interfector's voice was low in volume and tone. He bent over in a jerky motion, grabbing his head and panting as he fought the images that were trying to claim his attention.

He could reach out right now and- Don't think about that. But she was so close and he could just- no! An agonized groan escaped him and he threw himself to the ground, laying on his stomach and covering his face in his hand, not moving. Bad, bad, bad thinking. That was disturbing. And something he was not use to was stirring... libido.

Oh yes, he had planned on giving his kidnappers a beating of a life time.. but now? Oh no, now he was going to strangle the life from them for making him go through this embarrassing situation.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:41 am

Sonya's nostrils flared as a sudden rush of testosterone flooded her senses. Widening her eyes, she scrambled backwards away from Interfect, her back hitting the wall behind her and shooting another stab of pain down her arm. "Interfect... Keep yourself calm damn it!" She snapped, hardly allowing herself to breathe as she stared over at him on the floor. "The last thing we need is another pressure plate hit and sending a dart into my neck." With a small scowl, she lifted her good hand and ignored the spores on her clothing, sending a healing cloud of energy into the wound on her shoulder, knitting the bone back together and fixing the damage it had done before getting to her feet and carefully making her way back towards the Time Lord.

Stopping a few feet away from him, she crouched down, watching as he struggled against the drug-like substance working in his brain. "I can't help you with this... I can heal physical wounds, Interfect, I cannot heal anything like this." She added in a soft whisper, her eyes remaining locked on his form, trying to ignore the constant waves of male pheromone wafting off of him. "You need to get it together, your sending out all sorts of crap and I'm getting the full force of it."

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Sonya's close proximity was making the poor guy all the more uncomfortable as he waged an internal war. The Interfector grasped at anything he could to distract the thoughts that were prompting him to act in a way he would never have wanted if it weren't for the Delirium. The topic that came to mind was very amusing. He didn't move for a while but suddenly found himself calm enough to pull himself into a cross-legged sitting position. His hands appeared very interesting as his vibrant gaze stared into his palms as he spoke, "Did you know Earth has a species they call the banana slug? I bet the Doctor loves those." He spat as laughter erupted out of him, causing him to use one of his hands to cover his mouth. That was when he realized his bare hand had touched the drug ridden material on his face so he began to swear at himself.

"Calm. Stay calm. I'm still breathing should I just put up the repository bypass? But then my body would not be getting it out of my system either. Did you know the Sontarans... never mind. Just... let us just keep going. I will be more careful." His words slurred some and his eyes were still unfocussed but he was struggling to stand anyway.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Sonya swore under her breath as she got to her feet again, feeling the urge to help the man, but unwilling to touch him with his current state of mind. Carefully keeping a three-foot distance from him, she continued walking down the hallway, her eyes locked on the ground as she searched for the seams indicating pressure plates. "Just... Tell me if you get the sudden urge to snog me to death, yeah? I don't want to have to knock you out and end up carrying you the rest of the way out of here." She added wryly, casting a look over her shoulder at him.

Minutes passed as they continued to make their way through the labyrinth like halls. Her mind already cleared up slightly despite the faint buzz still in her mind, just enough to be barely distracting as she studied yet another fork in front of them with a scowl. This place was one big circle in her head, she had given up trying to keep tabs on their path a while back and she still hasn't seen a door during their journey. "How are you keeping up, Interfect?" Sonya finally asked with a sigh, deciding a slight rest might do them some good as she leaned against the wall next to her and crouched down, trying to think of their next course of action. Not a single living soul could be seen, smelled or heard while they had walked. She had the eerie sense that they were the only ones in this complex. Not to mention, she was growing increasingly tired and distracted as she continued to try and avoid the pressure plates on the floor.

Looking up at the Time Lord, she frowned slightly, gauging his expression and faint mental connection just enough to sense he still was affected by the Delirium in his system. Frowning slightly, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, trying to focus past the fuzzy feeling in her mind. It should have worn off by now, at least gotten weaker as they walked, but if anything, it has grown stronger with each minute that passed. As if it was taking the man's energy and using it as it's own.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 pm

The Interfector nodded slowly and followed after Sonya, keeping the distance she placed between them. He was staring at the back of her head as they walked but at least made sure to follow Sonya's footsteps exactly. His head kept jumping between useless facts, to inappropriate thoughts and finally to an attempt at focussing on their current situation. The moment he began to ponder how much time had passed, Sonya had stopped and sat against the wall. He stood next to her and began to fidget, "I am... fine." It wasn't a very convincing reply.

He pressed his back to the wall and slipped down it until he was level with Sonya. His grey gaze was wondering around the white walls as his blurry head tossed images lazily at him. This was just ridiculous, not to mention infuriating. The Interfector turned his head and stared at Sonya. The next wave that hit him caused the Time Lord to suddenly lean in and grab the Time Lady. But just before he 'snogged her brains out', he sprang as far away as he could from her. He landed on a pressure plate which resulted in a dart swooshing through the air. It nailed him in the same area the last dart had. His movements became jerky as he ripped the thing from his neck and threw it as far as he could down the hall.

"Are you serious? Are you bloody serious? They are playing games with us! I wish to rip their throats out or perhaps unleash the Shakri on them." The Interfector was shouting. He stormed over to the wall opposite of Sonya and continued his tantrum, "I need out of here. Now!" After winding up he punched the wall as hard as he could. He wound up again and punched with all his might. The Time lord did this a third time before the punches sentenced on the wall became recessional and quick. He released a guttural howl of rage as he did so, the pounding of his fist colliding with the wall was almost rhythmic but the motion was chaotic. With a final punch, he slouched over but kept his fist against the dent he had created. Parts of it were crumbling around his arm, blood was trickling down and painting the floor under him red. His breath was ragged as he fought for control.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Sonya's eyes immediately locked onto the blood dripping from Interfect's hand, the sudden urge to heal the wound causing it rose up in her. Struggling to stay seated against the wall, she clutched her hands into fists tightly, her nails digging into her palms as she closed her eyes tightly. Fighting to stay in the same spot and not to go over and offer her help was physically causing her pain from her nails and teeth as they dug into her skin from the stress.

Finally giving up, she slowly rose to her feet and hesitantly walked towards him, aware of his actions to the point of hypersensitivity once she reached his side. Knowing she was being a complete fool, Sonya reached down and grasped his wrist gently to raise his hand to her sight and sucked in a breath between her teeth. All four of his knuckles had been split wide open, nearly to the bone as she stared at the blood flowing freely from the wounds. For a single second, she debated on letting him bleed and hopefully let the drug run from his system, but the had a nagging feeling that he would have to drain every drop from his body in order to get a double dose out of his blood.

Focusing on his hand, she gently placed one of her's over top of it and let a gold cloud of her energy flow over the cuts, closing them up and stopping the bleeding in the process. Biting down on her lower lip again, she felt along his wrist and arm gently, searching for any broken bones that might be in his arm that she could have missed. The last thing they needed was for him to be in worse shape than he already was.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:12 pm

The Time Lord remained where he was, breathing in and out heavily until Sonya came up beside him. He instantly held his breath so he didn't breathe in her scent and pounce on her like a beast in heat. He knew what she was planning to do and the part of his brain that was still miraculously functioning was telling him to move away from her. But it was too late, she already laid her hands on him and he tensed up so much he could be mistaken for a statue. It felt more than good to have his knuckles healed but he wondered if it was a good idea to take away the painful distraction. Maybe he could have bled enough to pass out. He wouldn't be a threat to Sonya if he was out cold.

The Interfector was sweating profusely, his hair was damp and it became apparent he was struggling with all the will he had left just to stay still. When Sonya's hand explored his injuries a violent shudder rippled down his spine. The shivering wouldn't stop. He finally forced himself to shove the Time Lady away from him. It was unintentionally harsh and as soon as she was out of his breathing space he began to pant. His fingers came up and grabbed fistfuls of his hair painfully and he turned his back to her.

His voice was louder than necessary and so rushed he was tripping over his tongue to get it out. "When I was going through the academy they taught me how to change any strong emotion into anger. That is why Rassilon liked me. If someone harmed my feelings or I was sad I could convert it into anger and deal with the situation through violence. It was encouraged, in fact. My school years occurred during the Great Time War which is why they taught that. It was to assist in the annihilation of our enemies and to decrease any guilt one may feel. I suppose you could think of Rassilon as the Sith Lord of Gallifrey. I was his puppet. In a way I still am. I am telling you this because if I do not wish to act on.... sexual urges.. I could make it rage. But then I am afraid I might lose control and do to you as I did to the wall. It seems like either way I will be hurting you. I do not like to admit this but I can barely keep my head straight. I am losing my control very fast. I am impressed I have remained on the same topic for this long. Perhaps the panic I feel had contributed to my focus." The Time Lord let out a short bark of laughter that held no humour. He whimpered and dropped to his knees so it would take delay his 'attack time' if the desire hit him.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Sonya let out a huff of air as she listened to him explain his actions and felt her face heat up when he mentioned 'sexual' actions. "Ah um... Well then." She stammered, clearing her throat and glancing away from him as she tried in vain to make the blush vanish from her cheeks. She wasn't the lovey type simply because of this reason, any time something was mentioned like that, she would cripple up with a sudden shy embarrassment. "Right, moving on..." She said suddenly, not willing to stay in the enclosed space any longer than she had to and started walking towards the fork before freezing as a tell-tale click sounded under her foot.

Moving quickly, she dropped low to the floor, she hugged it as a dart shot out and embedded itself into the wall next to her, quivering slightly from the force of it's flight. Breathing out slowly, she closed her eyes and counted to three before getting to her feet once more, brushing the front of her jacket off as she did. Reaching up, she brushed the dampness from her forehead and let out a small sigh at the heat around her. She refused to remove her jacket simply because it hid her figure rather well, and with Interfect in this state, she wanted to keep it that way.

Looking over at him with a frown, she resumed her approach to the split hallways, studying them for a moment with her hands planted on her hips, glaring at both of the dark passages. "No lights. And I don't even have my penlight anymore either." She said quietly, not willing to really go into the dark with the Time Lord. She could sense him, but her eyesight would help if he ever decided to pounce on her. "So, you aren't scared of the dark, are you?"

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Slowly, very slowly, the Interfector got to his feet and trailed behind Sonya. The heat was assaulting him and did not help his growing libido due to the double dosage. When Sonya stepped on a plate all he did was simply stop walking. He felt zombie like, probably appeared that way too. He couldn't even ask if she was OK when she picked herself up the ground. Some part of him was relieved times a billion while another part of him was extremely disappointed that she wasn't hit with the Delirium dart. They kept walked until they were stopped by another fork in their nightmarish adventure.

"Vashta Nerada." Was the only thing that rumbled from his throat. Magnificent, apparently he was crippled from even using complete sentences. The Interfector began to shake his head quickly and used the back of his hand to wipe some of the sweat away. "Left. Right not good." Caveman talk was the best he can come up with. The right hall, or so he felt, would just loop them back to where they started. The left passage felt cooler and he was desperate to stop the heat even if it was just by a single degree.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Sonya cast a quick glance over at him before nodding slightly and taking the left path, her eyes widening slightly out of reflex from the lack of light in the hallway, reaching out carefully, she felt for the wall and began to slide along it, hoping desperately their captors didn't have the insight to put any pressure plates next to the wall. Closing her eyes tightly, she relied on her other senses to caution and guide her through the pitch black as they turned a corner, cutting off even the reflecting light from the hallway they just left.

"Interfect, stay close to the wall unless you want another dart in your neck." Sonya said tightly, not really wanting to talk and ruin the chance she might step on a plate and not hear the click. It was hard enough to hear anything over the beating of her hearts as they thundered from the stress she was feeling. Reaching a hand out slowly, she felt a flat surface in front of her and paused suddenly, causing the Time Lord behind her to bump into her shoulder.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Sonya's voice seemed so faint in his distracted brain but he nodded hypnotically and dragged his hand across the wall as he stumbled along their black path.  He hoped to Rassilon that he wouldn't hit another pressure plate.  A third dose and he might go and kill himself for the second time in his long life.  

The Interfector's front suddenly collided with Sonya's back and whatever control he had managed to latch onto snapped.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.  The buzz in his head increased into a deafening roar which served to distract him from regaining any control.  Soon he was spinning Sonya around to face him and pinning her to the flat surface she had encountered.  To say he was 'snogging her senseless' might have been an understatement.

His conscience took the form of an angry little man.  The thing slapped him, kicked him in the groin, ripped out his hair and beat his mental self but to no avail.  The little conscience man screamed and yelled profanities at his zombie-self and soon was pulling out a sword as if to cut off the problem.  But leaving it there might be a good idea... all in all, this did not serve to bring the Interfector back from the pool he was drowning in.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Sonya's mind locked as soon as his arms wound around her waist, before she could regain control of her body, he had it pressed against the wall and his lips were on her's. The faint buzz in her mind picked up a couple of notches at the contact, causing her body to freeze momentarily. Then reacting suddenly, her knee shot up directly between his legs, effectively crippling the Time Lord as she broke from his hold and bolted to the other side of the dark hallway, her back pressing against the wall as she tried to calm her erratic heartbeats once more. "Wh... You..." She gasped between deep breaths, her nails practically digging into the stone behind her as she waited to see if he would try anything again. Though if he did, she couldn't promise not to attack more effectively.

Slowly sliding her way along the wall, she made her way back towards the way they came from, her eyes blindly seeking for Interfect's form in the pitch black. Knowing full well that if she broke into a sprint it would cause several problems all at once. One: She could step on a plate and end up getting herself into the same situation he was in. Two: Cause him to chase her down and risk making physical contact once more or Three: making both things happen at the same time. Biting down on her lip hard enough to draw blood, she stopped and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and think. Sonya couldn't just leave him there, it wasn't his fault that he... He snogged her. But she didn't want another chance where that could happen again either. Being in close proximity of the man was causing his testosterone to skyrocket and make it harder for him to focus.

Looking back over in the direction he was at, Sonya took another deep breath and let it out a small sigh. "Interfect... Talk to me. I have to know you have a little control over yourself before I come back. Don't move over here either, because this time I'll use my fist, and that would hurt a lot more." She added, hoping the threat would keep him at bay as she inched another foot along the wall.

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   

Back to top Go down

Delirious on Delirium
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: