Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDelirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_voting_barDelirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDelirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_voting_barDelirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Delirious on Delirium

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 pm

The immense pain that shot through him at the contact took him by surprise. He let out a groan and dropped to the ground like a dead weight. The Interfector rolled around, covering his injury protectively as he mumbled in pain. What was that for? OK, he knew what it was for but it irritated him greatly he acted the way he did. After a moment of just laying there he heard Sonya talking to him, this time it was a little clearer and easier to understand.

"Yeah, you have successfully pulled the keys from the ignition." Metaphors would be a little less embarrassing to use than the actual jargon in his opinion. The Interfector slowly got up and looked around pointlessly, he couldn't see anything. "Hit a dead end? Did we hit a dead end? Another keypad?" He had grabbed the reigns to the runaway horse and mounted it successfully. In other words he had more control over himself then he did compared to minutes before he snapped. The Interfector moved back towards the wall, ignoring the throbbing in his groin as best he could. His hands explored the area carefully until he forgot what he was doing and just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Sonya carefully made her way back, hesitant to get close to him again as she began to explore the wall with her fingertips, trying to find anything to tell her if it was a dead end or another hidden door. making her way to the left, she brushed her hand outwards, searching for the wall that should have been there, only for it to wave in the air. "Oi, I found an opening over here... It might be another hallway." She called over her shoulder, having already filed his attack on her away to be dealt with later as she slowly stepped through the opening.

It was low, she had to duck her head the second time she attempted to step through due to her forehead smacking into the top of the entrance. Grumbling under her breath, she rubbed the sore spot and straightened back up, only to realize the ceiling was only inches above where her head was as she crouched. "Oh duck down when you get in here... It's a crawlspace." She added over her shoulder to him before she took a couple of hesitant steps forward only to realize the ceiling sloped down, making her duck farther until she ended up on her hands and knees. Damn! I should have had him go first, now I'm in front of him and I don't like this one bit, not one iota of any of this!

Suddenly everything clicked together for her, the cell, the Delirium powder and darts, the dark hallways and now a crawlspace. All without a single door. It was a maze set out for people like her and Interfect. Ones that refused to allow themselves to give into their 'basic' nature like all the others on this planet. It was their way of forcing her into canoodling with someone! Feeling a wave of anger wash over her, she ignored her previous hesitation about being in front and began crawling forward, determined to find out exactly where this maze ended.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

The Interfector smacked his head on the way in despite Sonya's warnings and began to grumble as the buzz finally dropped some. After a moment of crouching and walking it came back into his head like a pesky mosquito. It just wouldn't leave him in peace and it was causing his irritation to increase. The crawl space was getting smaller and smaller and it caused him to crawl on hands and knees. The sudden thought that Sonya was doing the same in front of him leapt through his head. That disturbed him greatly when he felt the effect it had on him. The Time Lord stopped and hissed, "This is useless. Goes to no where. Playing games with us, like I said. Haze maze."

He stopped completely at that and closed his eyes. The Interfector's control slipped slightly and fluttered tauntingly in his face. He could actually mentally visualize it happening. It way always out of reach and his concentration would not hold long enough to get it back.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Sonya felt a slight chill wash over her as yet again, she felt a spike in his testosterone, the small amount practically choking her in the enclosed space. "Just keep going, we won't know until we get there." She said idly, pretending she didn't notice his reactions as she resumed going forward, putting a few more feet between the two of them in case the bright idea came into his head to grab one of her ankles, or other part of the body that happened to be in his face. Swearing under her breath at their predicament, she scowled and continued to follow the crawlspace at a quicker pace, eager to get out of the confining area and into a more open space.

Before she could utter another word, the floor dropped out from under her as she crawled over top a hole cut into it, sending her sliding down a tube carved from stone. "Son of a-" She managed to get out before landing in a pool of water, cutting off anything else she might have added to that sentence. Surfacing quickly, she swam to the other side, dimly registering the faint blue light shining around her as she searched for the edge of the water.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Sonya was right to be paranoid about his thoughts. The urge to reach out and grab whatever he could was racing around his head. But before he could act on it he heart Sonya yell and shortly found out why when he slipped down the tube. He crashed into the water and inhaled a mouthful while he struggled to find the surface. Once he broke it he was coughing and spluttering and shouting, "I can see clearly now! The rain has gone! Oh humans and their music, I hate to admit it is catchy enough for it to stick. And such fitting lyrics for this moment. Haha! Oh." There was a lag in the Delirium's effect but that was due to the fall. His brain had been alarmed, thinking he was going to die and kicked his survival senses to get working. But what hit him hard was the realization that the water they fell into was not water at all.

"Uh oh. Uh oh. Uh. Oh. Rassilon." The Interfector coughed again as he flailed in an attempt to find a ledge. He had inhaled a lungful of this stuff. Of the liquid Delirium. And he was sure Sonya did too. This wasn't good. He finally found a ledge and clung to it in a daze but he couldn't bring himself to yank himself up and out of the horrible substance lapping at his body. What in his holy name were they going to do now? The buzz was worse than it was, his body was shaking and his muscle felt like jelly. Image upon dirty image flashed in his head and it paralysed him of any possible coherent thought and rational he had. Or thought he might have had.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Climbing out of the water, Sonya laid flat on it's surface and breathed in deep, her nostrils flaring at the familiar cloying scent that assaulted her. "No... No! I've dodged darts, fended off a half-mad Time Lord and dealt with the powder spores trying to take effect on my brain!" She shouted suddenly, leaping to her feet and staring wildly around, determined not to spot Interfect where she knew he was leaning against the edge of land.

"You lot do not play fair!" She snapped, hands fisted at her sides as she glared at the closed cavern around them. Determined to keep the anger burning in her, hoping it would keep the effects at bay. Storming over to the wall nearest her, she began searching it frantically, fighting off the instant buzz working it's way into her mind as she patted at the wall in near-panic. "Come on! Rassilon!" She shouted, striking out with her foot once she circled the cavern and came to a stop where she had started, finally turning around and sliding down against the wall, her head hidden in her hands as she sucked in shuddering breaths.

"Well... What can we do now? You've been dosed for a third time, I've been dosed massively from taking a large swallow of the crap when I fell in. Even now I can feel my body temperature rising as I'm talking." She began to ramble on, determined to use the useless facts running through her brain. "Mercury rises from heat because it's a partial metallic substance, when metal is heated, it expands. Thus why it does that and tells you what the temperature is outside, did you know that? And the moon, it isn't a moon, its a bit of rock that broke off of the Earth when a massive asteroid hit..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

The Interfector turned his head slowly to where he heard Sonya shouting. The glow of the Delirium lit the place up enough for him to look at her. The light made Sonya appear as if she was radiating light and his jaw dropped a little, he couldn't drag his eyes off of her. He finally found a bit of energy, enough to drag his sorry butt out of the liquid and onto the land. First he laid on his belly long enough to make himself completely confused on his bearings. Then he flopped onto his back and staring blindly at the ceiling where they had unfortunately fell through to get themselves into this mess.

Finally the Interfector hoped his mouth as if to say something but all that came out was a sharp, "Ah!" The first time it was a shocked little yelp like one would do if a dog gave you a warning bite. But the second time around it came out as an agonized scream. A spark seemingly sprung from a pocket on his pants and the result was an array of electricity. It danced around his body and lit the place up with a white light, overpowering that of the Delirium. He twitched and convulsed as the spontaneous electrocution continued.

All at once it seemed to stop. The electricity as well as the Interfector's hearts. He did not stir or make a sound. The stone around him seemed to vibrate with energy, his clothing was steaming from the heat and smelled like it was burnt.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Sonya gazed blearily over at his body on the floor, unable to grasp what has just happened to him. Getting to her feet slowly, she stumbled over to his form and crouched next to him, a hand reaching out and brushing against the side of his face gently. "Oi, get up, we don't have time for sleep right now." She said softly, refusing to acknowledge that she could no longer feel his mental contact a sher hand reached for his shoulder and shook it sharply. "I said get up! You cannot leave me here like this, dammit!" Her voice rose in pitch as her hearts began to beat erraticly once morw.

Giving up, she slumped on the ground next to him, not even realizinshe clasped his hand as she stared unseeing across the glowing pool of Dilirium in front of her. Unable to keep her thougts focused anymore, she closed her eyes and let the images flit across her mind, swimming, dancing, laughing, kissing. All wih someone from her past or present. All of them sending a faint spark of anger through her. Why did she have to come here? Why did she have to run into Interfect and end up in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Moments ticked on, leaving Sonya with her thoughts. The Interfector's skin felt cold to her though it suddenly picedk up heat all at once. The Interfector began to glow a gold colour that became intense very quickly. Blue and gold intertwined and battled in the small space they were trapped in, causing an entertaining display of lights. The gold exploded outward as the regeneration process kicked in. Every trace of Delirium was wiped from the Interfector's body as his cells worked to reconstruct themselves and bring the Time Lord back to life. When it was all done the gold retreated to reveal its work. He was four inches shorter, his facial features weren't as harsh as his previous incarnation, the scar under his eye had vanished, and his black hair was now red-blonde though it remained spiked up.

The Interfector sucked in a breath as his hearts began to beat again. His eyes snapped open and instantly looked towards the hand that was interlocked with Sonya's. His grey-blue eyes flicked up to her face and he spoke hesitantly, voice revealing a very faint Scottish accent. "Well that feels about right now, does it not? Oh, your eyes are glazed. No biggy, I have my head about me now. Thank you, thank you, precious item. I forgot I packed it away in my pocket!" The Time Lord shifted so he could reach into his back pocket and pulled out his sonic hammer. The device was smoking, obviously fried but he pretended to kiss it anyway, careful not to actually touch it in case he inhaled Delirium or it decided to give him another shock. "I will be sure to repair you, you brilliant creation. Oh, anyway, on to the rescue."

The Interfector leaped up, dragging Sonya with him as he looked at the ceiling, then to the pool, and finally he looked around the walls. He was searching for any tell tale sign of another passage, anything to get away from the tons of Delirium floating in the pool next to him. The Time Lord carefully tossed the makeshift mask away, it was ruined by the substance anyway. Getting an idea he walked around the wall and kept knocking on it, listening closely to see if he could locate a hollow spot.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Sonya frowned in confusion as Interfect drug her around the room, well aware he still gripped her hand tightly. "Save... but... you and..." she stumbled, trying to think what exactly what it was she wanted to say to him. Still teying to wrap her mind around the fact he regenerated, now he was acting normal. Well... almost normal. He looked so different, in her state of mind, sonya didn't really mind either. In fact she rather liked his new face. Taking a deep breathh, she struggled to focus on what he wa sdoing, determined to help but- oh! His hair just looked perfect to run her hands through...

Shaking her head sharply, she scowled in mild irritation. No! Focus, he dosen't need a Time Lady pouncing on him like he did her earlier... Hmmm now that she thought back on it, wansn't such a bad- His hand is so warm... "Agh!" Letting out a frustrated cry, she pulled out of his geip and took several steps away from him, her eyes closed tightly as she reigned in her thoughts with an iron will.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

The Interfector had gone about his business, completely oblivious to the internal struggle Sonya was going through. When he finally found what he was looking for Sonya had wrenched her hand away, causing him to look back at her with empathy in her eyes. He knew exactly what she was going through, it was not a fun experience. Well, in a way it was, but he wasn't complaining that his head was cleared of the stuff now. "It is alright, you will not have to struggled for long. See here? A crack! Yes, it is a good thing. Cracks tend to mean damage or an escape! It really depends how it came about." The Time Lord spoke with a chipper tone as he pressed his fingers along the stone, feeling around for, ah, there it was! He pushed with all his might and one of the stone blocks slipped back into the wall until it clattered on the other side.

The Interfector ducked just in case a little surprise decided to whack him in the face. Moments passed and nothing happened so he straightened and peered inside the hole. "Ah ha! I see the light! Oh, it looks like a candle light. That is actually not as promising as I hoped. Candle light is romantic. Well, at least we will be away from the pool of..." The Interfector flailed his hand around as he thought of a good title then just flicked his hand, indicating he gave up and started to push more of the stones out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Sonya remained crouhed on the floor, her eyes remaining locked on the ground in fron tof her as she listened to his faint voice, followed by he clatter of stones that piqued her interest. Glancing up, she was treated to a view of hia back as he continued to shift the rocks out of the way. Hmmm look at those muscles flex- No! Damn ,it was getting harder to focus with each passing minute. Feeling a scowl pull the corners of her lips downward, she felt a hystarical giggle work ot't way up, breaking past her lips before she could stop it.

"Interfect..." She managed to get out before another burst of giggles slipped out again, making her roll onto her back and rock on the floor slightly from the force. Sonya didn't know why exactly she was. Laughing, but it felt good to let out some of the pent-up energy she had building up in her since the Dilrium had began to take effect. Gasping for air, she sat up, leaning back on her hands as she struggled to get the laighter under control.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 pm

The Interfector completed his work and smiled in a proud manner.  He picked up some of the broken pieces and stowed them away in his back pocket.  He began to talk about the importance of using the resources you encounter but was interrupted by Sonya's giggle fit.  Slowly turning to look at her, his eye brow raised and then he looked left, then right, trying to spot anything that could possibly be funny.  

Hesitantly he stepped forward and looked down at her, a perplexed expression still on his face as well as a grin, "Oh man, I hope I was not this embarrassing.  Come on, what is so funny?  The time is ticking and we still have to figure out how to get out.  Well, I have to find a way.  I am not so sure how useful you will be unless you miraculously sober up.  Damn, I have a mouth on this thing.  It feels so weird.  New teeth, different jaw line, I even have a different tongue.  I almost miss my American accent.  Oops, distraction.  We cannot have two distracted Time Lords."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 pm

"Dunno why- Why I'm laughin'." Sonya gasped out, looking up at his expression with another bout of giggles. "And you look fine, better than fine, much better than fine, downright hot in fact. Yes sir." She babbled between gasps of breath and forced laughs as her eyes widened slightly, a faint part of her mind recognizing the symptoms of hysteria and tried to stop them before she ended up passing out at Interfect's feet. Leaning her head back down, she shut her eyes and drew in a deep, trembling breath, forcing back the sudden rise of energy that threatened to overwhelm her at the moment, ignoring the images of launching herself at him, and others that followed close behind.

Finally Sonya managed to calm her breathing down to a near-normal level, her hearts still kicked into overdrive as she looked up and stared at the wall to the left of her, refusing to meet his gaze again. "Moving, moving, have to keep moving." She mumbled, trying to force her lips to form the words properly and only succeeding in slurring them to the point of where it sounded like she was drunk.

Honestly, she seemed drunk, she had all the symptoms, fuzzy head, babbling, the sudden insane laughter and on top of all that, she was putting out wave after wave of pheromones. With a faint twinge of insecurity, she realized Interfect wasn't effected by them either as he continued to stare down at her in confusion. "Moving..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm

The Interfector smiled in delight at Sonya's words, "Oh, I am attractive? I want to see. Where is a mirror when you need one? Ah, a little exploration would not hurt. The Time Lord's hands came up to his face as he felt around, then a felt his hair and gaped, "Blimey, I have more than before! Oh, sorry, I was being... that was unkind of me. Sorry, yes, we should keep going." He cleared his throat and gave Sonya a knowing look before turning around and walking to the hole he made in the wall. His nostrils flared, picking up the pheromones that Sonya thought he had missed. The Time Lord just didn't want to make it obvious for the struggling Time Lady he knew exactly how she felt thanks to the Delirium.

"I will go first but I would appreciate if you kept a little breathing room, yeah? Neither of us want to suffocate in each others presence. I should probably learn to word things properly. Oh well, I am sure you know what I mean. Come on then. To the next challenge!" The Interfector rambled on as he stepped over the broken stones and into the chamber. Candlelight hung from the walls, lighting the path. He ran into a dome room that reflected projected stars on the ceiling and had longing chairs that were red and velvet, a touch from his hand confirmed that they were. "I'd give them four stars for decoration, I guess." His light tone was accompanied by a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Sonya ducked into the room, her mouth opening into an 'O' shape as she stared at their surroundings in shock. Nothing could have prepared her for this at all, not the stars or the chairs, honestly, look at those chairs, so soft and comfortable... A hand idly ran across the back of one of them, squeezing the soft cushion with a smile of pleasure. What she wouldn't give to have one of these on her at all times. Imagine lounging under a sun with one of these babies... Mmmm.

Looking over at Interfector, she felt her cheeks heat up once more from the direction her thoughts were going and snatched her hand away from the plush seat and took a couple of steps away from it and the Time Lord with her. Clenching it into a tight fist, she looked back up at the ceiling with a small smile flickering across her lips. "It's pretty... Wonderful, brilliant, intense and... Rather attractive lighting." She added, her eyes flicking over towards him again before returning to the small points of light above her. For the moment, her head cleared as she studied the familiar constellations, picking out the galaxies by name and searching for each Star System that held life.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:48 pm

The Interfector stuck his hands into his pants pockets as he strolled around the room.  His eyes held curiosity in their depths as he observed everything in detail.  This was definitely a room meant for shagging.  Their freakish kidnappers had tried everything to set up this maze into a lovers lodge.  Not even lovers.  You could be complete strangers and probably end up on top of one another.  Thank Rassilon for Time Lord biology.

He turned to look at Sonya whose gaze was stuck on the ceiling.  His eyes followed hers and he ended up standing with his neck craned to observe the specks overhead.  "It is.. it really is.  What a pity I never appreciated space for what it is.  I just blindly skipped through it in order to get to my destination.  Tsk, what a waste.  Maybe I can go star gazing.  You could come too if you want, I do have an IV system in the TARDIS.  That should sober you up quickly." Never once did he take his eyes off the ceiling.  He then tilted his head, his brows furrowed as he inquired, "Do you think that dome is a way out of here?"

Another thought hit him and he seemed to jerk with alarm.  He scanned the room with a look of concentration on his face before he asked slowly, "Where is the Delirium?  There has been some in every part we of this place we come across..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Sonya blinked slightly and tore her gaze away from the ceiling and looked over at him with a faint frown, the buzzing beginning to build in her mind once more as she struggled to focus. "Where..." She murmured quietly, her eyes flicking back up at the ceiling then back at him, unable to voice her thoughts properly as she continued her erratic glancing back and forth.

Come on! You cannot be that thick in this body. Figure it out! She pleaded in her mind, once her mind cleared, she realized exactly what it was above them. A mass of Delirium, in a solid form just over their heads. Out of reach of them, granted, but a chilling feeling passed through her as she struggled through the fog sending random images through her mind at the same time. Something, something was bound to happen. What... What was it? Looking back up at the sparkling drug above them, she narrowed her eyes, welcoming the brief relief from the buzzing in her head as she studied the ceiling.

A few moments later, she realized exactly how it was going to happen and before she could shout a warning, the ceiling's faint cracks grew bigger, sending small bits of sparkling rock down on their heads, covering them with the stuff once more. With a panicked look over at Interfect, she grabbed his hand tightly and drug him to the other side of the room just as several spouts of water opened just over where they had been standing, water intended to melt the powder into a liquid able to seep through their clothing and into their skin.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

The Interfector's eyes widened once he came to the same conclusion as Sonya did. Though, unlike Sonya, he couldn't move thanks to dumb shock. Lucky for him, the one who should have been frozen to the spot was actually the one who moved and dragged the Interfector out of the way. He realized the purpose of the water was to damped the powdered delirium. This caused him to swallow nervously as he realized if it wasn't for Sonya he would be in a stupor again.

"That was a close one. Thank you." He turned to look at Sonya and realized how close they were. He cleared his throat awkwardly and shifted away from her while making sure to stay out of the water's reach. "Uhm, right, now we need to find yet another way out. This is becoming a pain in the arse. Think, think you stupid brain! Think!"

The Interfector closed his eyes tightly and whizzed through probabilities and possibilities. They got in here somehow, so obviously there was a way out. Thinking back to square one, the cell. It was the start. The only way to proceed was down the Delirium ridden hallway. Well that was just cheating, there was no way around that. But he supposed that was the point. The first turn they took led them to no where but trouble. The two of them discovered the darts. Second turn, both places were dark and a person could not make out a damn thing. The took a left which led them to that stupid crawl space that inconveniently dropped then in the pool. The only way out was the hollow spot the Interfector had discovered and revealed. Now they were here. Oh. Oh!

"It is a bloody obstacle course. It was never a maze. The turns were meant to confuse a person but they lead to the same place anyway. Even if we went left where we took a right, it would have looped around to the same hallway and same rooms. We just have to keep going. We will have to be very careful, though, will we not?" As the Time Lord spoke his eyes searched across the velvet chair room for an exit before he turned his grey eyes back to Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Sonya nodded mutely, barely paying attention as, once again, her mind clouded over. Faintly she realized if she were for force regeneration, she would be free of the damn effects. Contemplating the thought for a moment, her eyes drifted over to Interfect once more, her close proximity to him causing her thoughts to rocket off in another direction. If she were to just lift her hand and- Agh!

Shaking her head, she tore her gaze away from him and back across the room, spotting a dark spot on the ceiling that looked suspiciously like a hole. Keeping her back to the wall, she slowly made her way to the hole just a little bit away from them. Once underneath it, she discovered carved handholds imbedded in the wall. "Here. Here!" She called, waving a hand in the air before beginning to climb up them slowly, aware as she drew closer to the ceiling, the effects began to grow stronger, making her wish she was back on the floor with Interfect. Perhaps one of those seats could be a nice place to rest... The water looked cool anyway, a nice change from the hot air pressing in around them... Then again, if they shared a seat, it would still be hot-

With a low growl, she reached up and hauled herself up and out of the hole into the room above. The first thought that registered was 'HOT' the room felt like a sauna, complete with steam as she stepped away and carefully shuffled her way to the center of the room, spinning in confusion as she tried to make out exactly what it was they had in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 pm

The Interfector pursed his lips when Sonya discovered the way and made her way over. He followed her, carefully pressed against the wall. After Sonya crawled up a respectable distance he began to follow her up. Looking up only gave him a nice view of Sonya's rear. And what a nice one it was. Blimey! Was this incarnation a pervert? He shook his head sharply and began to wonder if some of the Delirium got back into his system. He even paused in his ascension to see if there was that buzz in his head. There was none. As he began to climb again he pondered if the Delirium had affected the way he regenerated. That wouldn't surprise him much, but it would annoy him.

They pulled themselves into a room, a really hot room. It was so hot the Interfector had to fan his face. Where were they? He looked around and narrowed his eyes before thinking out loud, "Is this a steam room? Blimey, it would only serve to kill people if they shagged in here. You know, dehydration and all that. Oh, I am getting paranoid, where is the Delirium in here?" The Time Lord slapped his hand over his nose and mouth, the thought that the drug was in the steam dancing across his mind. He was starting to feel weird. But when he focussed on the cause of it he realized it was due to Sonya. Dang, she was feeling the effects at an insane level. He cleared his throat and looked around the wood room.

The whole they came out of led them to a room made of completely wood. There were steps that led to a hexagonal shape in the middle of the room. The place was literally empty. He ascended the steps and circled the area. His head was twirling around in an almost dizzy fashion as he inspected it. Another paranoid thought came to his head as he dropped to his hands and knee and licked the floor. His lips smacked together as he tried to decipher what it was he was tasting.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Sonya eyed Interfect through the steam curiously before making her way over to one of the benches and sitting down on it, idly enjoying the steam in the room around them before realizing belatedly she was beginning to sweat through her clothes. Grumbling under her breath, she unzipped her jacket and pulled it off, trying to keep from overheating as she did.

Casting a view over at him again, she grinned slightly at the view she had of his rear as he knelt on the floor. Leaning forward, she rested her elbows on her knees and watched while he inspected the floor closely. "You know..." She said suddenly, faint surprise registering at the sound of her voice, coy! She had never used a coy tone of voice, blimey, she was teasing him! "I'm sure the floor tastes worse than I do, can you imagine how many bare feet and other body parts that might have touched it by now?"

Tilting her head to the side, she grinned widely, ignoring the sweat beginning to drip off of her forehead, hissing slightly as it connected with the floor. "I'm sure you can think of something more fun to taste." She added, an eyebrow raised up before a sudden waft of cool air caught her attention. Turning her head, she spotted a door in the direction the small breeze came from and got to her feet, jacket slung over her shoulder as she wandered towards it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 pm

The Interfector just discovered that the floor was laced with Delirium.  If he listened close enough there was a hum coming from the wooden panels, probably a machine that was producing all the stream.  The steam was rolling up through the cracks and taking particles of the drug with it.  It was exactly what he thought.  But that wasn't the reason why he spluttered.

He slowly rose his head to stare wide-eyed at Sonya.  His jaw parted at what she said and the way she said it.  Oh man, she was pulling at strings he didn't even knew he had.  Well, then again, he was a new man.  The moment the Time Lady turned to walk to a door he shivered in delight.  The Interfector released a heavy breath as he stood up and trailed after Sonya.

"The steam is Delirium.  I would stop breathing if I were you." He had already kicked his respiratory bypass into gear.  What a convenient door.  It blended in with the wood, much to his disapproval.  But it felt colder in there, that would be a nice relief for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Sonya glanced over her shoulder at him with a slight frown, trying to process his words before lifting her shoulders in a slight shrug. "I've... Dosed al... Already." She managed to get out past numb lips as she stepped into the cold room, a blast of air rushing at her from the left and causing her to stumble up against the wall next to her in surprise. From the hot steam into the freezing cold, were they trying to kill them? shooting a quick look over at Interfect, she straightened back up and made her way into the room slowly, a frown crossing her features as she studied the area.

Pillows scattered in every direction, all over the floor and making it hard to walk as she shuffled her way towards the far wall. Clothes, clean clothes, clothes without sweat, and towels! Lifting one of the towels to her face, she quickly rubbed it across her face in relief, nice and cold, very absorbent... She might have to take a couple of these with her when they left. As she began to dry her soaked hair, she glanced over at the Time Lord with a smile, his clothes and hair soaked from the through steaming in the last room. It didn't post much of a threat...

Frowning suddenly, she tried to grasp the thought that popped into her head. But the second she tried to focus on it, the idea faded away, leaving her standing there with a towel wrapped around her head and a confused expression on her face. Sitting down suddenly, she landed on a pillow and glared at the racks of clothes and towels across from her, trying to remember what it was she had thought of before a sudden warm scent washed over her. Interfect! Damn, the man's skin was heated from the steam and his scent was filling the room around her. Shaking her head, she slowly felt herself drift back towards thoughts better left alone as she slowly turned her head to face him once more, teeth bitten down on her lower lip as she studied the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Once he entered the room, goose bumps rose all over his body. He began to shiver and even stumbled when the unexpected burst of air hit him. With a quick look over the room he gaped, "Oh no. They mean to kill us if we do not... the precious rooms made us wet and now they are blowing cold air at us. I think they want their victims to.. you know.. share body warmth. Plus get naked as we change into dry clothes." The Interfector padded over to the rack and sniffed each section in turn but found no traces on the clothing or towels. He snatched the absorbent material for himself and rubbed it over his hair with a sigh. The Time Lord was shivering uncontrollably and he grumbled under his breath when he couldn't tame the vibrations.

He ripped the clothes from the rack, trying to search for hidden packets of the drug he was trying to avoid. After unleashing a growl of frustration he tossed himself on the pillows and curled up. Why was he even shivering? When he focussed on it, his skin was still very warm. Oh bother, what was he going to do? The thought of changing out of his damp clothes was extremely appealing. But one look at Sonya told him it would be best to remain covered at all times. She was basically eating him up with her eyes. That made him both unnerved and interested. Bad, bad, new body!

The Interfector grimaced before pulling himself up, hugging a pillow tightly. "So where is the drug in here? In the pillow? I really just hope this is the end of the line. I am so done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delirious on Delirium
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: