Share | 

Not really Goodbye...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Not really Goodbye...   Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:10 pm

well I don't know what the hell happened to my laptop, but now it won't even turn on >.< I have no idea what happened to it or anything! RIght now I'm using my brother's to post this, I just thought I'd let you know that I prolly won't be on much now because I hate being on the site with my phone, it gets irritating at points because the chat won't scroll up automatically and my posts are always too damn short not to mention the auto on my phone likes to correct my spelling with words I didn't even want to use.

I'm just really mad right now because of this, I'm debating on just going and selling what crap I do have just to get a new laptop, because the one I have now is just a piece of crap. It won't turn on, and when I do manage to, the desktop screen I have won't connect to it for some reason, so I can't use it anyway.

I'll try to be on when I can, but I can't promise anything now. I'll keep in touch, I have Oovoo on my phone, some of you have my number. Just don't forget me I suppose. :/ I better get going now because my gram is nagging at me to bring shy downstairs and I doubt my brother will want me to kidnap his laptop.

Laters I guess

-Sonya-
~Severely irritated and hating her life at this moment~

Not really Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Good Bye's-
Jump to: