Share | 

Sibling Rivalry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student

PostSubject: Sibling Rivalry   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 am

The Master sat in a metal chair in a small plain room, arms crossed and glaring at the empty metal chair in front of him. Xeltia forced him into this room, declaring she was going to fix his relationship. With who?

"Miss Sonya, you may enter."
Xeltia's voice said over an intercom, causing the Master to glare at the small security camera in the corner of the room. Why, of all people, would she choose her?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 am

Sonya shoved the door open, her eyes locking onto her brother's face before she spun around and made to leave again, the door stopping her in her tracks as it slammed shut in her face and locked automatically. "X! I am going to kill you for this! You said that I'd be spending the day with Albert Einstein! This isn't even the dirt on the bottom of his shoes!" She snapped at the same camera the Master glared into. Turning around once more, she pressed her back to the door and folded her arms over her chest, glaring at her brother in irritation. "Why on earth are you in here? Did you eat Albert in hopes that his mind will become yours? Sorry, Brother, that isn't how cleverness works, you actually have to be clever for you to even begin to make yourself smart. You know, if you put in some work, you could finish the fifth level by the end of the year with the other kids." She added snidely, a smirk twisting her lips upward as she tilted her head to the side.

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Xeltia laughed nervously into the intercom. "Well, I may have, kinda lied. At least you'll learn to tolerate your brother, God knows I don't." She muttered, clearing her throat. "Anywho, don't kill each other, that's not nice. Have a nice time."
CLICK.
The Master glared at Sonya, irritated with her comment. "At least I know how to drive a TARDIS." He muttered, frowning. Sighing, he slid down in his seat, letting his head hang over the back of the chair. "You know, Xeltia's recording this whole thing," He muttered, closing his eyes. "So we'll have to at least act like we like each other, or we'll be staying here over night." He lifted his head, leaning forward. Resting his elbows against his legs, he clasped his hands, looking at Sonya. "It's been so long since I've last seen you, Sonya. How have you been?" He asked, his voice sickly sweet, a forced smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Sonya scowled at him, her eyes rolling over his tone of voice. "I'm not going to pretend that I like you for the sake of your girlfriend." She snapped at her brother, eyes narrowing in distaste. "And by the way, I know how to fly a TARDIS better than you do, so I wouldn't act all high and mighty." She added dryly, choosing to sit on the floor next to the door rather than in the chair next to the infuriating man. Her eyes never leaving his face as she studied him in frustration. She had been looking forward to having tea with Albert again, it had been quite a while since they had sat down and talked. Brilliant even in the present day and age, so many ideas before his time that no one could accept or would accept for another hundred or more years.

"Just tell me, why the hell does she feel the need to make us like each other? I've hated you from the time we were children. Why the hell would I like you now?" She snapped in irritation, her nerves already grating from being near him and in an enclosed space at that. If she didn't know better, she'd say that X was trying to get them to fight to the death. "I don't want to be around you, and if she didn't take my sonic, I would be gone."

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:50 pm

The Master shrugged, turning away from her. "I don't know what goes on in that lunatic's mind." He stated, his tone everything but pleasant.
"Oi!" Xeltia shouted over the intercom, angry. "I can hear you two! And Sonya, I am not his girlfriend! You really think I would date a psychotic murderer?!" The Master rolled his eyes. "Oh really, Xeltia? You've killed millions of humans all over a stupid girl!" He retorted, glaring at the camera. "She was my friend, you jerk! Some random guy murdered her!"

"Last time I checked, it was you who murdered her, sweetheart."

"Alright, that's it! I'm done with you!" Xeltia declared, venom in her voice.
"Oh, believe me, we are far from done!" The Master yelled, tapping the floor with his boot. "You're just going to start up again tomorrow!"
"Not this time! I'm leaving you two here overnight." She growled, before the sounds of a door opening and closing where heard.
The Master groaned, sliding down in his chair. "I hate her. I really do hate her." He muttered, before glancing at Sonya.
"Don't even say it." He said, narrowing his eyes. "I know exactly what you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Sonya quirked an eyebrow up in amusement as she listened to their exchange. "Relationship troubles, Brother?" She asked dryly, not caring what he thought as she settled herself back against the wall and closed her eyes with a long drawn out sigh. "And hate is a word you reserve for people you plan on keeping away from. You two are always together whenever I see one or the other. It's a tad pathetic for you, trailing along behind some girl like a puppy." She added, cracking one eye open to stare at him with a slight scowl on her face. "Not even a tad anymore, you are pathetic."

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry   

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1