Taking a break

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
15th Doctor/Nathan Tanner
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Taking a break   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 am

The TARDIS Console Room 9:00 PM

The Doctor walked out of the hallway of The TARDIS she pulled down the screen and looked at it, "Nothing...UGH!" She walked around the Console room and looked at the Control's she huffed and pulled down a lever after entering some co-ordinates The TARDIS was off she smiled.

London,England 9:00 PM

The Doctor stepped out of The TARDIS and looked around she closed The TARDIS doors and walked away she shoved her hands in her pockets and sighed looking up at the sky she saw a big green flashing light, "What the hell..." She looked shook her head a bit and looked back up at the sky it wasn't there she sighed and kicked a rock, "Nothing no adventures Dalek's taking over the world nope!" She crossed her arms and sighed, "Nothing absolutely nothing....That's not normal...No there has to be something there's always something..." She started talking to herself and sat down on a bench,"There...Can't....Just....Be....Nothing..." She sighed and looked up into the sky, "For once you all take a break huh?"
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

Finally there had been a case after weeks of silence. Ok, the head of the victim might have been pulled off in a gruesome way, but it had been a case, she had solved it and was now free to go. Things couldn't last forever could they?
Sylvia sighed as she walked through the streets of London, just on her way home. Looking at her watch had told her it was 9pm, which meant Arthur was probably at the party already. She could have gone with him but, to be honest, she didn't like parties that much. And with the fact she still had a book waiting for her at home, well, she had other plans.
Arthur hadn't minded, but he at least wanted to say hi to an old friend.

She bumped into someone.

Sylvia blinked, looking at the woman she hadn't seen coming at all, had she been lost in thought that much?
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming."
Back to top Go down
15th Doctor/Nathan Tanner
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm

The Doctor jumped as she felt someone bump into her, "Ah!" She looked at the woman, "Its-Its fine..." She breathed then looked up into the sky again and sighed, "Who are you?" She looked at the woman and put her hands in her pockets and looked over to where the TARDIS was parked to see if anyone was going near it then returned her attention to the woman,"I'm The Doctor by the way..." She looked around again and then looked back at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Sylvia smiles, "I'm Sylvia Kudou. The Doctor you say?" Didn't that name sound familiar?
"I've heard that name before, though you don't match the face.." She then shook her head, glancing up at the sky, wondering why the Doctor kept looking up, "There are many doctors however... Why are you looking at the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   

Back to top Go down

Taking a break
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: