Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm

(Hellur! This RP is between Robin and I, but if you'd like to join, go ahead! BUT, you have four days to do so. You can tell us to wait a bit longer if you have something coming up, but not too long, kay?)

Xeltia was strolling through a park in London, carrying a sword.

Uh-oh.

The Timelady was furious, at her friends, at herself, but, most of all, her brother.

And, well, she needed to blow off some steam.

Spotting a young girl with bright red hair, she smirked, speeding up to walk by her. Shoving the poor girl down, she gasped, faking a shocked and worried look. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." She said, reaching to help her up. "I'm so sorry, can I buy you some coffee or tea as an apology?" She asked, gripping the girl's arm tightly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Robin stared at the odd woman with wide eyes. She'd experienced something like this happen before - but her captor wasn't this 'nice.' Actually he was quite rude. "Uh..." Robin stuttered as she got to her feet, her arm still in the woman's grasp. From her new angle she could see the woman had a sword. "P-Please, let me go, I-I don't m-mean to bother you, j-just let me go..." She knew better this time than to stand up for herself. Last time she got herself paralyzed and sent to the hospital. She tugged her arm, not able to get it out of the girls hold.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

"Oh, c'mon!" Xeltia said, smiling. "I know just the place!" She dragged Robin with her to a small, rundown building, covered in vines and cobwebs. "Eh, it could use some cleaning up." She muttered, shrugging. Opening the door to the building, she forced Robin inside, giggling. "You know what my brother would say about this?" She asked Robin, smirking. Not waiting for an answer, she said, "Nothing! He would just disown me!" She laughed coldly, letting go of the girls arm and walking into a different room.
"Go ahead and try to escape, it's funner that way!" She called, grumbling after. "Stupid Doctor, leaving me to die on that damn planet. What right does he have to abandon his little sister in her time of need?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Robin yelped as she was thrown into the building. Well this was pleasant. Her eyes only grew wider with the mention of a Doctor. "What? Doctor? You mean the Doctor?" Going over the conversation in her head again, her mouth fell open. "You're his sister?! So you're a Timelord?!" Well this was a surprise. It wasn't everyday you were kidnapped by the Doctor's sister and threatened. She scrambled to her feet, taking a step closer to the woman, still a bit afraid of her. At least it was an adventure and not some random mugging.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Xeltia turned to Robin sharply, glaring. "Never say his name near me," She slowly stepped to her, raising her sword. "Got it?" She hissed, poking her with the tip lightly. Turning back around, she skipped towards a small table covered with sciencey stuff. "Now, you just, stand there, I guess, while I go and make something for you..." She said, gesturing wildly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Robin shut her mouth, arms crossed behind her back. She didn't want to try to escape, no, the woman already said that it would be too much fun for her. Then again, if she didn't get the heck out of here right now, she'd be dead anyway. Speaking seemed to be the only leverage she had right now, so she mentally sighed, seeing how she would do at that. "What's bothering you? Something must be bothering you, unless you just murder little girls for fun. Then again, you might. But the fact that you won't let me say... his name makes me a bit suspicious.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Xeltia sighed, the grip on her sword tightening. "They won't...They won't shut up.." She muttered, staring at the ground. "I-I don't want to hear it...Just...Just SHUT UP!" She shouted, throwing her sword to the wall next her, it stabbing through it. "Whoa.." She said, smiling. "It stabbed through the wall! Coolio..." She shook her head, looking at Robin. "I need to take my anger out on somebody." She reasoned, crossing her arms. Shrugging, she sat on the ground, motioning for her to do the same. "C'mon, then. I want to get to know you, see if you're good enough or not."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Reluctantly, Robin sat down on the floor in front of Xel, her legs tucked underneath her. Whatever this woman wanted to do must not be very good, but the fact that she was letter her talk to her was a good sign and made Robin feel a bit better about it. "Well... if you want to know if I'm 'good enough'" - she made air quotes with her fingers - "then I might as well start off with my name. I'm Robin, you?" She hoped the girl would answer that and not just be anonymous, because that would be bad. Then she would have no way to address her, and she was sure that she would get upset about that. 

She was almost entirely convinced that she was unstable, especially the bit about 'them' and not shutting up. So either there were voices in her head and she was insane, or something bad was in her head and talking to her. Either way, she felt like it gave her something she could use to save her life. Something like, 'Hey, leave me with my life and I'll help you out with your mental problems!' Although, if she put it that way, she'd be dead within the minute....

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

Xeltia smiled warmly, nodding. "Nice to meet you, Robin. I'm Xeltia." Looking at the sword, she then said, "I really have no idea how that got through the wall." She looked back at Robin. "Do you?"

(SORRY. I just woke up-not really-so I don't have anything in my brain yet. BLARGH. Sorry, again.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 am

Robin frowned, forgetting about the sword thrown into the wall before the turned around. "Um.. not really, I guess you threw it pretty hard..." She trailed off, realizing how strong this woman really was. Well this was good, she was going to die in some old run down building, all alone. Her heart beat was picking up faster and faster with the time she sat in anticipation. Thinking over anything she knew, she tried to find something to save her. 

"S-So, you said something about th-them, not shutting up. W-What do you mean, v-voices?" Robin stuttered, hating how weak she sounded. Then again, she was just a little girl, but still, it wasn't doing great on her image right now.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

"Correct, Robin." Xeltia stated, taping her head. "I do hear voices," She giggled, "But I'm not crazy, don't worry!" She sighed, grinning. "Anyway, the voices in my head are called Carrionites, they're basically alien witches." She explained, playing with her hair. "You know, my brother always wanted ginger hair, though he's never going to get it." She muttered, shrugging. "Just like me wanting black hair. Always wanted it, never got it. Anywho, what about you, Robin? Anything you ever wanted but never got?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 pm

What? "Um... sure, but.. why are we talking about this? I thought you were going to kill me. And what about Carrionites now? Why are they in your head?" Robin was completely lost. Why was this insane woman - Xeltia apparently - trying to have a conversation? Wasn't she just trying to murder her? Well this was interesting... Maybe she should go call the mental hospital and see if they lost a patient...

((short reply is short))

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:42 pm

(My mental hospital lost a patient....*cough*me*cough*)

Xeltia shrugged again, mumbling, "I dunno." She smiled, chuckling, "I'm making sure you don't have any importance in time. If you sound familiar, I let you go. If you don't," She crossed her neck with her finger, smirking. "So, Robin, have any friends?" She asked, tapping the ground with her converse.

(Oh, please. My reply's shorter.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Well that was good news. That meant she had a chance - but... she didn't want to say the Doctor... because that would mean death. Oh well, lying is bad. "Um.. The Doctor, although that's probably not very good on my part... Mal, not sure of her last name, Sonya, don't know her last name either. To be honest I don't think I know anyone's last name. A couple of Torchwood agents, Myra and Charlie, and some woman named Clara." She rambled off anyone she could remember from recent adventures, hoping it was enough for Xeltia. "Oh, and some badger with a vortex manipulator. Whoever let him loose with that was an idiot." Giggling at the thought, she tried to calm the situation with some humor. It probably didn't work.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Xeltia frowned when she mentioned the Doctor, but giggled when she mentioned a badger. "I know Mal, Clara, and Sonya! Though, we only met briefly." She furrowed her brows, thinking. "Well, i guess you're kinda important..." Standing up, she held her hand out to Robin, smiling. "C'mon, then! You're going to be okay, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Robin frowned, hesitantly taking Xeltia's hand and standing up. So.. she wasn't going to die then? "Um... alright? Then what now?" She now had no idea what was going on. Letting go of Xel's hand, she backed up a few steps and waited for what was coming next, whatever that may be.

((SHORT))

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Xeltia gestured to the door behind Robin. "You can go if you want." She turned around, walking into a different room. Little did Robin know, the door was dead locked.

(Short again...)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Robin frowned, remembering how earlier the woman had said it would be fun to watch her escape. Well it was worth a shot, whether it made her look foolish or not. Slowly walking to the door, a frown was set on her face. At this point, she was even confused on whether she was going to be killed or not. Coming right out and asking Xel though would probably be a bad idea. She finally reached the door, pulling and twisting the handle. Of course it was locked. 

Turning around to face Xeltia, she giggled nervously. Finding out more about those witches - the Carrionites - might just be her key out of here. "So... what about those voices again? Don't you think you'd be happier if, I dunno, you got rid of them?" She shrugged, raising an eyebrow at Xeltia. So far there was no telling what she would say - she was unpredictable.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Xeltia stuck her head through the doorway, frowning. "What do you mean?" She asked, raising a brow back at her. "Of course I want to get rid of them, they're driving me insane." She shrugged, walking out of the room and leaning on the doorway. "Well, I mean, some good is coming from it." She thought out loud, smirking. "I have an excuse to kill the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Robin gulped. Okay, Xeltia equals not a nice person. Who'd want to kill the Doctor?! Well... she would, she supposed. "Well... it's still better to get them out of your head, right? Maybe I can help?" She offered, mentally wincing at how weak her voice sounded. It wasn't her fault though, the other woman had brought up the murder of the Doctor. "Surely you don't really want him dead... do you?" Biting her lip, she took a few steps closer, trying to see how close the woman would let her get before she bit her head off. Maybe literally...

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:49 pm

"He left me for dead, so I'll just do the same to him." She explained, glaring at her. "But I'm going to actually see to it." She growled, crossing her arms.

~ Kill the girl. ~

Xeltia went wide eyed, shocked. "Wh-what?"

~ KILL the girl. ~

"B-but, she's going to help me!"

~ KILL HER. ~

"NO! I'M NOT KILLING HER, ALRIGHT?! NOW, JUST SHUT UP, WILL YA?!" She shouted, slamming her head against the wall. Sliding down, she put her face in her hands, crying.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Robin's eyes widened as she scurried backwards. "What?!" The apparent conversation with no one would mean whatever was in her head was talking to her again. And apparently it was telling her to kill her! "D-Don't listen to them!" She shouted desperately, still backing up until she was almost on the other side of the room. "J-Just calm down, and l-let me try to  help you, okay...?" She asked, her voice shaking, but at least she wasn't shouting anymore.

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Xeltia looked up at Robin, her eyes still watering. "P-please, j-just...Help me." She whimpered, biting her lip.

(I'm sorry, short reply is short....)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Robin hesitated, then slowly walked forward towards Xeltia, crouching down in front of her. "Uh... what do I do? I don't have any kind of psychic ability or anything..." She frowned, trying to think of something she could do to help. "Xeltia, close your eyes, and take deep breaths. Just try to relax and focus on something happy. Something that isn't the Carrionites." She spoke slowly, trying to keep her ask calm as possible. "Good things, happy things, yeah?"

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Xeltia nodded, closing her eyes.

"C'mon, Xeltia!" Twelve year old Doctor said, on top of a rocky, steep hill. "B-but, that wooks weally weally scawy." Four year old Xeltia said, quivering in fear. "I won't let you fall, I promise!" The Doctor reassured, smiling softly at his sisters voice. Xeltia looked up at him, a slight pout on her face, before slowly walking towards the hill, climbing up carefully. "Almost there, Xeltia..." He muttered, kneeling down towards her. Xeltia smiled, giggling. She put her hand on one of the rocks sticking out, about to pull herself up, until her foot slipped. Shrieking, she squeezed her eyes closed, waiting for her body to meet the red grass below.
"Whoa!" The Doctor grabbed her hand quickly, wide eyed. "It's alright, Xeltia." He said, the four year old looking up at him. Grabbing onto his arm, Xeltia climbed up the rest of the way, with the help of her brother of course.
Once on top of the hill, Xeltia pouted, glaring at the Doctor. "What? What'd I do?" He asked, raising a brow. "You said you wouldn't wet me fall." She grumbled, crossing her arms. "And I didn't!" He sad, smiling. Xeltia 'humph'ed at him, sitting on the ground.
The Doctor smirked, crouching in front of his sister. "Hey, Xeltia...." She looked up at him, still pouting. "What?" She asked, only to be tackled, and tickled.
"GAH! T-THETWA!" She cried out, laughing.
"TICKLE MONSTER!" He yelled, laughing with her.

Xeltia smiled, giggling at the memory. "I miss you, Doctor..." She whispered, her smile slightly faltering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carrionites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrionites
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: