Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Carrionites  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

((ALL THE CUTE!))

Robin smiled a bit, seeing Xeltia at least cared about the Doctor a bit. That was good. "Okay, just keep thinking about that feeling. How happy you feel. And use your positive energy to push the Carrionites out. Just keep focused on your happy place." Did Robin know this was going to work? Of course not, but it was the best she could think of. She crossed her fingers, really hoping that somehow, that would work. She really didn't know anything about how telepathy worked or anything, but this sounded logical enough right? It better work....

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Xeltia nodded, her smile growing.

~ Oh, so you want to play that game? Very well. ~

"Theta?" Fifteen year old Xeltia called, walking into her twenty-three year old brother's room. "Thet-" She stopped, barley dodging a book that was thrown at her.
"Get out." The Doctor growled, standing near his cluttered desk, his hair and clothes crumpled and dirty. "Th-Theta, you need to take a break, please." She said, hugging her torso. "I can't, Xeltia, and you know that." He grumbled, turning around and sitting at his desk. "Theta." Xeltia sighed, walking over and placing her hand on his shoulder. "You haven't eaten in weeks, you'll get sick. C'mon, I made dinner." She said softly, her eyes shining with worry. The Doctor jerked away from her hand, putting his head in his hands.
"Theta-"
"SHUT UP, ALRIGHT?! I'M NOT GOING TO EAT DINNER TODAY!" He shouted, standing up and getting into her face. Xeltia flinched, stepping back. "I-I'm sorry-"
" KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH, YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC KID! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM, AND DON'T COME BACK!" The Doctor shoved Xeltia through his door way, causing her head to hit the wall outside. Slamming his door shut, he cursed loudly, pushing papers off of his desk.
Xeltia held her head, walking to her room, crying silently.

Xeltia flinched at the memory, muttering, "I'm sorry." Over and over and again.

~ Are you still willing to play? ~
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:58 pm

((D:))

Robin's eyes widened as she reached out and grabbed Xeltia by the shoulders. "Don't let them win. Focus. Think of another happy thought. Don't let them beat you. Happy thoughts, okay?" She let go, feeling that she probably sounded a bit harsh, but whatever was making her apologize so many times was definitely not good, and definitely not something she wanted sitting around in this girl's head, whether she wanted to kill her or not. Whatever these Carrionites were... they were in big trouble now, because she was not just going to let them do this. "Take a deep breath, you're okay. Jus tfocus on another happy thought. A stronger one."

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

"I can't." She choked out, gripping her head tighter. "I'm sorry, brother, I'm sorry..."

" I HATE YOU, XELTIA! The Doctor shouted, advancing on her, raising his fist. "I'M SORRY! BROTHER, PLEASE!" She begged, sobbing.

"Xeltia...."

"You're just a weak little child, you know nothing." The Doctor spat, glaring at her.

"Xeltia."

"You deserve to die, Xeltia, for everything you did."

"XELTIA!"

The 42 year old Timelady woke with a start, screaming.
"Xeltia!" The Doctor called out, gripping her shoulders. Xeltia struggled, shouting at him, pushing him, even biting him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" She shrieked, the Doctor pinning her down on her bed. "Xeltia, calm down!" He said, wide eyed. She continued to struggle, screaming at him. "Xeltia, please! That was all a dream, you're awake now!" He reassured her, her struggles weakening. Soon, Xeltia stopped, panting heavily. "Xeltia, look at me." The Doctor commanded softly, the Timelady doing as she was told. "May I check?" He asked, raising a brow. Xeltia nodded, biting her lip. The Doctor placed two fingers onto her temples, closing his came.
When he opened his eyes, he hugged her tightly,saying, "Xeltia, you know I'd never do that. You're my sister, I'll always love you, no matter what." He held at her arms length, smiling softly. "Promise?" She asked quietly, smiling back.
"Promise."

"I'm winning, Carrionites." Xeltia whispered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Robin's worried expression turned to one of joy as she heard Xeltia's whisper. "Hurry, before they fight back again, push them out of your head. Do it before they give you another bad feeling, okay? Focus on the positive and push them out!" She took her hands, squeezing them for comfort. She really hoped she would win the battle with the Carrionites in her head, because if they won, they were both dead. Literally. "You can do it, force them out of your head/"

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 pm

"Right. Force them out." She repeated, nodding.

Xeltia stood in a dark room, unable to see anything but herself, and two figures.
"Get out of my head." She said, crossing her arms.
"Who are you, to tell us that?" The one on the right hissed, glaring.
"I'm Xeltia Sigma, the last Timelady in existence. I think I have more authority then you, ugly." Xeltia smiled sweetly, stepping towards them. "Of course, you of all people should know who I am, since you invaded my mind and whatnot."
The Carrionites backed up, obviously not wanting to face the wrath of an insane and now angered Timelady. "Now, get. Out."
"You cannot force us!" Both of them yelled.
"Actually, I can."

"So, you stupid, annoying, and slightly mean Carrionites," Xeltia slowly stood up, smirking triumphantly. "Really need to go away, since nobody, especially me, likes you. Now, oh, this is going to sound dramatic, I banish thee from my mind, and I name thee, CARRIONITES!"
Her head jerked up, mouth hanging, and a soft blue cloud floats out, forming in front of her the two witches.
Wiping her mouth, Xeltia stared at them, glancing at Robin.
"Well then. Carrionites, meet Robin. Robin, meet Carrionites."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Robin had let go of Xeltia's hands and backed up as soon as she started speaking outloud, giving her space to do whatever it was she was doing. Her eyes widened as the puff of blue exited her body, forming two rather ugly old witches in front of her. Alright... that was new. 'What were you doing in her head?' She stared the questions, knowing they probably wouldn't get many in before something else happened. 'Why her? What is so special about her that you just had to go and invade the poor girl's head?' Pausing for a moment, she turned back towards the Time Lady and smiled apologetically. 'No offence...

((I forgot where this was going. or what was exactly going on... sorry))

Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

(It's alright, I did too.)

"None taken." The Timelady said, smiling back.
"She is a powerful being," One started, the other finishing, "Yes, she the last Timelady to exist, we need that power."
"Why don't you bother mybbrother, then? He's much more powerful then me!" Xeltia exclaimed, crossing her arms. "I regret saying that."
"We have met your brother, and he is not as easy to control as you are."
Scoffing, Xeltia glared, saying, "Oh, you did not just go there."
Backing up to her sword, she yanked it out of the wall, raising it.
"Robin, hold me back." Xeltia said, speed walking to the duo of Carrionites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrionites    Carrionites  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrionites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: