10 + 10 = 2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 pm

[Restricted for Myself and Meta]

It had been years sense Rose was closed off in the parallel world with the Metacrisis Doctor. A copied version of the 10th incarnation of The Doctor with one important difference; species. Now, the 10th Doctor reside's in his TARDIS, alone once more; it seemed always to him, though he couldn't complain, many have offered to stay but he turned them down. It was like a defense mechanism, if they got too close then, they saw the doors eventually or they just decide to leave.

Releasing a sigh, The Doctor leaned over his control console, his hands resting on his cheeks and elbows placed firmly on the edge of the console. His eyes were glued to the scanner, which read nothing; it was as if, he was finally bored. Out of all the places to go, what he could do, he was utterly brain dead without a companion or someone to give him ideas. Slowly and gradually, his foot began to tap a pipe on the bottom of the control console; hitting it every two seconds creating an echoing tap.

Then all of a sudden, the pipe broke and released a gas, immediately forcing The Doctor's attention down to it as he squatted down and assessed the damage. When looked at everything seemed fine, until out of the corner of his eye, he saw the bottom of his own red converse standing, facing the other way on the other side of the console. Slowly he stood up, gazed out onto his duplicate self, "What.." escaped his slightly open mouth.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm

The humming of the Tardis sounded loudly in the Meta-crisis Doctor's ears, both invading and both cushioning his mind as he seemed to whirl and turn about in the portal he had stepped through. Where it went, he had no idea. Whether it was safe, he had no idea. His screwdriver would've been handy in determining that. What he did know, however, his Tardis was somewhere behind it, calling to him. And because, even though he had become human, he was still part timelord, and still the Doctor. And he had to chase it no matter where it took him. Though where it did happen to take him, was right in the middle of the console room of the Tardis. His Tardis. He staggered backwards into the console, his hands fumbling for something to brace his rough tumble through the crack. Unfortunately his hands hit the navigation controls, readjusting the Tardis' course of going absolutely nowhere, but readjusting nonetheless.

He stood there, inhaling sharply as he looked around the room of his beloved Tardis, making sure that he was indeed there and not just living out a fantasy of his previous life. His head spun slightly, but the gentle humming of the Tardis seemed to work its own magic on his timelord mind, easing the dull ache and reminding him of its presence. But as he pushed away, his ears picked up just the slightest sounds behind him; a slight hissing, and the shuffling of cloth against cloth. Realizing he was not alone, he spun around, his hand clutching the control panel, while he stared at the occupant of his vessel...himself.

"What?" He echoed his counterpart, staring at him with the same raised eyebrow, and the same bewildered look. He didn't repeat the question, merely stared at the Doctor, his eyes moving over him as if he didn't believe his existence, his body swaying slightly as if to look behind the other.

"That's brilliant! You! Me! In the Tardis!" the Metacrisis Doctor said with a grin. "In a not so brilliant way..." he trailed off, his expression dropping slightly as he broke his gaze to look about the Tardis. "Because if I'm here, that means we're either in the same universe, and there's a hole between the two universes...or we're out of both universes entirely." His gaze fell down on the tube spraying gas, before he looked up and frowned at the Doctor. "What'd you do to my Tardis?!"

Last edited by Metacrisis Doctor on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The Doctor's gaze broke from his identical counterpart when his did, nodding at his comments as though he were listening but instead his mind was racing over what he was seeing, and how this could be. Then the trouble finally arose enough for The Doctor to snap from his nodding puppetry; his head and attention shot down to the spraying pipe line then back up to the other 10, "Yeah..umm..i'm taking care of that. Not your TARDIS..well..it is..well...our's i guess you could say" he started to ramble but caught himself. Immediately sensing the trouble that could and was going to happen, The Doctor jolted around the control console, his eyes fixed on the controls, "We need to check all of the systems, make sure it's not what i..well..you..well..me and you..well..we think it is. Because it is then we are in big trouble".

His hands were blurs over the controls as he raced around, he could hear the clicking and activity of his counter part as he did his part of the work then, once it was all done, he yanked over the scanner so both of them could see. The scanner showed flashing red lights around the core of the TARDIS and a flow of green energy waving throughout the TARDIS main frame. "Oh..." The Doctor grumbled, rubbing the back of his head, "That's..that's not good".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 am

As if on cue, trouble being the cue word, the Meta-crisis Doctor sprung to the control panel at the exact moment the Doctor did. His hands flew over the panel just as fast as his counterpart's, adjusting one dial after another, pulling down one lever and pushing another up, and pressing several buttons. He raced from one side of the console to the next, doing the same thing just as fast as he could. Navigational systems rerouted, scanners online, engine feedback loop in standby...and what was that? He picked something sticky up off the control panel where it lay nested in the wires, before pitching it back behind him as he raced to the other side of his half of the console. One more press of the button and everything was running and going to the scanner. He spun around the console, stopping shortly beside the other Doctor, hands on the control panel, and his head tilted to the side to see the screen. He stared at it, his eyes going wide as he watched the green energy weaving back and forth. Though instead of backing up like his counterpart did, he simply stayed fastened to the control panel.

"That's not good at all..." he trailed off as he looked from one part of the monitor to the other. "Neutrino energy is leaking from somewhere in the Tardis..." he quickly slapped a few buttons on the console, changing the screen slightly, a string of gallifreyen popping up. "No wait, we're DRAWING neutrino energy...why are we doing that?" he said with raised eyebrows and a bewildered expression. "That's going to rip a hole in the space time continuum..." He suddenly dropped down on his knees, poking his head under the console to stare at a pair of wires and other things. Coming back up to his feet, he stared disgustedly at a pear in his hand, that he had picked up from the inside. "How did that get in there..." he muttered before pitching it behind him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 am

Catching the pear, The Doctor acted as though it were hot coal that just touched the palm of his hand and immediately began to juggle it between both of his hands, running over the doors as fast as he could. Quickly opening them up, he tossed the pear out then slammed the doors, "And stat out!" he exclaimed, pointing at the pear as it floated through space before closing the doors behind him and racing back up the ramp. "Neutrino energy? Where?" He asked his identical copy, shooting over to his side so that he too could see the scanner and it's readings, "Ohh.." he mumbled once seeing the results, "It's on a back loop. Running from us being together and throughout the entire TARDIS interior...eventually..it's..going to back up into the core!".

As if new found energy burst through him, The Doctor raced around the control console, pressing buttons until finally stopping by the pump, "We have to siphon the energy so it doesn't build up!" he called over the time rotor, "The energy bursting from when you connected with the TARDIS through that parallel world must have created a build up in neutron energy that back lashed throughout the TARDIS..somehow we will have to divert and siphon the energy into something else then expel it bef-". Then suddenly, The Doctor was cut off by an alarm followed by the colster bell, it's ringing gong like sound echoing throughout the entire interior of the TARDIS. Without a moment of hesitation, The Doctor raced over to the scanner, his eyes widened, "The core's overloading! We've got two hours before it....well....explodes".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 am

"It's not just going to explode," the Meta-crisis Doctor said in partial shock and awe as he stared at the readout. "We're trapped between the fabrics of our two parallel universes. One size too small for the Tardis so we haven't actually fallen through. When the core explodes, its going to take the two universes with it. That's not good at all..." he said as he ran a hand through his hair. "But why is it here?" he asked in ridicule as he tapped the screen, as if it would tell him how it had happened. It of course, didn't answer his question, and he raced off around the control panel.

"Right! Siphon the energy into something..." he rushed over to the navigational controls, turning dials and pulling down levers. "Let's see, we could throw it into the navigation relay circuits...but then if those overloaded we'd be just as stuck as before...or the nutrition replicating machine but, then we'd have sour bananas..." he frowned slightly as he began adjusting future coordinates. "Oh! I know, we could siphon it into the heating system using a double tachyon pulse and anti neutrino wave, set the coordinates for real space, and vent it out through the cooling vents back into the parallel universe where it belongs. Although..." he frowned slightly as he looked from the navigational controls to the scanner. "That's also risky."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

The Doctor listened intently to his copy, pondering deeply on what he had said and the situation displayed in front of them. Rubbing the back of his head, he rose his eyebrow, glancing down at his copy then back down to the, still smoking, pipe line. "Well.." He started, "The gas isn't toxic until it reaches high levels which according to the TARDIS will be in an hour and a half. But choking to death is the least of our worries...hold on. We're orbiting the twin suns of Rok'tor! I had set the TARDIS to orbit just in time to catch onto the shooting star that passes by every few hundred years. If we can change the molecular pattern of the neutronic energy..meaning..i don't know, condensing it into something malleable..like water! Then we can dump it out onto the shooting star as it passes..make it a bit brighter..but besides that it won't hurt it".

With the new idea in his mind, The Doctor spun around on the heel of his shoe and dashed around the console, "We just have to find a room that we could condense it inside, change the temperature so that the gases shift from gases to clouds, then from clouds to water. Shouldn't be hard but..still".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 pm

"Rok'tor's comet? Really? I've always wanted to see that," the Meta-crisis Doctor said as he snapped back around the console. He tapped some controls on the scanner, changing it to display the comet in all its glory, plus a few scanner analyisis. He glanced up at the doors, staring through the windows towards the outside space and slight light of the comet. "Well that's interesting," he mused as he looked back at the scanner, looking up at the time line analysis surounding the comets and various particles it was carrying. "What's it carrying?" He tapped a few buttons, having it run an additional scan on the comet, before he bounced round the other side of the controls.

"Room, room, room, room...the swimming pool! Oh but that's in the library..." he made a face before flipping a lever. "Moving the library closer, and now to siphon the energy into the heating..." he pressed button after button, not looking up to see what his other self was up to, as he began the process of converting it into a gas to travel up into the heating conduits and flood the library pool room next door.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

The Doctor kept to his side of the console, doing the best he could with the resources he had; going over the possibilities there were then choosing the best alternative. Yanking down the main lever, The Doctor activated the pool room, scanning through the entire room, searching for something that could aid them in their daunting task of getting the liquefied neuron energy from the pool room and out of the TARDIS. Then it hit him! The TARDIS had a built in pipe and drainage system built in for the pool portion of the interior, all he had to do was revert where the pipe and it's contents were expelled. "Right! Out to space you go!!" He proclaimed, turning a lever and in effect, turning the pipe to position to expel the contents out of the light on top of the TARDIS exterior instead of through the doors like he had planned.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:41 pm

With a turn of the lever, his counterpart had aimed it towards the star and out the top of the Tardis, and with a press of a few buttons, the Metacrisis Doctor set the pool to work expelling the contents of the pool. He didn't worry about the excess water being drained as well, as he knew he could refill it. Or well, his other self could refill it. When was the last time he had gone swimming in that pool? He stopped for the briefest moment to ponder, then turned his attention back to the scanner as it beeped. He flew like a child to the doors, his mouth open in a wide grin. His tongue pressed up against the roof of his mouth as he watched the spray come down from the light, the comet growing just the tiniest bit brighter.

Then just as suddenly, he was back at the controls and over near the viewscreen, checking on the readout. "There we go! All going back to normal!" he said, grin still on his face. Then just as suddenly, the Tardis shook violently, causing him to grab onto the controls. The scanner beeped and flashed red from what it had found on the comet, and he stared at it for the longest moment. Then a look of recognition appeared on his face, as if he had just figured something out.

"The comet is carrying a string of theta neutrino particles. And the space here is weak, and with its proximity, it's opened a small rift between both universes. Oh...it hasn't just opened a rift, it's attracting the neutrino energy! How could I have not seen that!" He said frustratedly, slapping his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Well, now we just need move the comet away from the rift, defuse the particles somehow, and the rift should close by itself."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 pm

The Doctor flew to the side of his counter part, glaring at the scanner in front of them both with as much surprise and intrigue as his copy, "Oh that'l be fun.." he mumbled as an idea squeezed into his conscious, glancing over at Meta with a smile edging it's way onto his face, "Fancy going for a walk on a comet? Course you do, you're me.". Turning away from Meta, he raced over to the spiral staircase, storming down it with a battle cry, "ALLONS-Y!!!" he exclaimed, jumping over the last three steps and spinning to the array of outer space attire including the orange suit he obtained from his battle with the possessed odd and the devil, which he immediately grabbed.

Taking off his suit, piece by piece, The Doctor turned his attention to his counter part, "You remember that extrapulator we used back with Donna when the Raknos attacked on Christmas night?" he asked him rhetorically, already knowing the answer, "Well, i figured instead of breaking up signals like it usually does, all we have to do is feed a copy of the energy into it, loop it so when placed near..ohh..i don't know, a sustaining source of neutrino particles, it will destabilize them, separating their negative charge and breaking it up from the atom outwards. Only bit about that is...we'll have two minutes at best down there..before it attaches to us and we're yanked through".

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Hours later....

The Doctor stood, hovering over his control console with a tireless growing smile appearing on his face as he looked over to his identical clone, Metacrisis Doctor. The two had just returned from a perilless journey atop a comet to transfer over dangerous neutron energy that could have destroyed the TARDIS and it's core. But thanks to the two Doctors, ten and ten, the crisis was adverted, leaving the two to the spoils of victory. Walking over to his clone, The Doctor patted him on the back with a laugh escaping from the edges of his smile, "Told you it wasn't going to be that hard" he joked, knowing full well the near death experience both of them had. Moving over to the scanner, he pulled it over to him and had the TARDIS run a scan throughout the time vortex to make sure no damage was done, "Everything looks fine..well..apart from seventies, we never could fix that" he mumbled aloud as he watched the scans go across the entire screen over the scanner.

Then suddenly, red flashed. The color red echoed throughout the entire control console as it roared up the time rotor and throughout the sections of the console. The Doctor stood, nearly completely frozen, as he watched the red gallifreyan symbols flash over the scanner's screen. "Time's being rewritten..." He hissed, grabbing the sides of the scanner with both hands, grinding together his teeth, "But it can't! Future time lines are erasing!!...3500..3000....2500...2020..2013..it stopped. It stopped at 2013..which means.." he paused, "Whatever it is, is emitting from 2013..modern day".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"Brilliant! I've always wanted to go for a comet walk. And on a comet orbiting two suns no less. Ooh, that would get pretty hot," he remarked, grin plastered on his face. He raced after his other counterpart, down the stairs, though choosing to slide down the railing at the last moment instead. His converse hit the metal grating with a loud thud, while he raced after the timelord Doctor. He glanced over as he took the red suit, and had he not taken it moments earlier, the Metacrisis Doctor would have taken it. He instead chose a white one with a blueish hue, quickly donning it.

"Yeah of course, bounced us off a few feet..." he paused as he listened to his other self, before a look of recognition alighted in his eyes. "Ohh, that might actually work. He clamped the helmet down around his head, before sealing it to the suit. Instantly he bounced up the stairs, the suit weighing down on him slightly, but not enough to halt his rush of excess energy and adrenaline flowing through his veins. Looking over at his partner, he flipped a few levers, while both of them maneuver the Tardis closer to the comet. They were close enough to walk on it, and so the Metacrisis Doctor typed a loop of thread about his middle. He didn't imagine he needed it, then again it wasn't quite so brilliant to take such small unnecessary risks, even if he did save the world a few times by doing so. Grabbing the extrapolator and turning it on, he looked over at himself, before raising his eyebrows. The door was wide open, and the temperature was perfect for a comet walk.

"Alonns-y!"

----------

The Metacrisis Doctor flashed a sideways grin at the Doctor as he patted him on the back, walking around to the other side of the console panel. He was back in his blue suit and T-shirt, his spacesuit back on the rack with the rest. Though as he walked, he twitched his neck slightly, and couldn't resist the urge to scratch it. Who-ever he had gotten that spacesuit from, he made a mental note never to get one from them again. The cleaning fluid they had used, along with the material, was giving him a serious rash. Then he paused, looking over at the timelord doctor, and wondered if perhaps it was because he as a human was allergic to it. Blimey, and I thought I was used to being a human, he thought as he finally removed his hand.

He moved around the console, flipping a switch as he came around to view the scanner the Doctor had buried something. Then just as suddenly, the inside of the Tardis flashed red, and his eyes widened. Something serious had happened. Had they made a mistake in dispersing the particles? He hadn't thought so but... He was at the scanner in an instant, looking over the Doctor's shoulder as he watched the gallifreyan symbols flash over the screen. A look of shock appeared on his face, watching the meaning flash over the screen at several symbols per millisecond. Time was being rewritten.

"What?" he uttered, in the midst of his other self's rambling of the situation. "What?!" He stared at the screen in shock, looking at the date. August 1st, 2013. What was so special about that? Other than perhaps the day the entire universe changed, according to now. He furrowed his eyebrows in consternation as he leaned back, giving his other self some room. "Can't be. What happens then?! Other than the entire universe changes," he said with a faint roll of the eyes, before he moved away from the control panel. "Nothing we did," he decided, before he began adjusting the navigational controls. "It's coming from Earth, New York. Wait, New Jersey. Locking on, a few days before, give or take a day, and..." he looked up at himself as he pulled down the final lever, the Tardis dematerializing. With a whir and a rocking, they went through the time vortex, dodging the various obstacles the time vortex wanted to throw at them with the change. However within a minute, they had landed safely between two streets, in a somewhat dismal looking alleyway.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:13 pm

The Doctor placed his hands into his pockets, releasing a sigh as he gave the scanner a mournful facial expression before gazing up at Meta and walking over to him. "Whatever it is" He began, stopping at the foot of the on ramp, peering down to the double doors of the TARDIS, speaking to Meta over his shoulder, "We need to stay close with each other...last thing we need is to loose one another and get caught up in something..you know how we are. Well..." he exhaled, "Allons-y". A half heart allons-y with The Doctor only meant one thing, fear, fear that echoed throughout The Doctor's body as he cautiously opened up one of the doors.

The prolonged creak of the door opening only added to The Doctor's cautiousness as he proceeded further into the dark, dimly lit alley way in front of him. The alley way spread out into an open street, where what was, usually, a highly active part of New Jersey but the sight displayed in front of The Doctor was exactly the opposite. Nothing. Dead silence. The streets were empty, street lights were broken, some completely fallen in the middle of the street. Cars wrecked and lay out in various positions. Some inside of stores and some forcefully merged with other vehicles. "What happened?" The Doctor mumbled as he stepped out and immediately hit a paper, the sound of which echoed to his ears, forcing his attention down to the sound. Bending down he picked up the newspaper, read the headline, then looked up with new found understanding and fear; his eyes danced around the surrounding area as if looking out for danger, "Remember those movies...human movies of zombies..the Apocalypse. The end times. Well...it's happened" he called back over his shoulder in a lower toned voice as he held up the paper for Meta to see.

Images of people being ate and chased down by other, more disfigured, people flashed as the papers main picture. The words BIOLOGICAL TERROR..THE DEAD WALK.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 am

The Metacrisis Doctor simply nodded to his counterpart, but as he opened his side of the doors, his tongue pressed against in teeth as a curious look crossed his features. While the Doctor felt the slightest, or not so slightest, twinge of fear, he did not. Maybe it was because the Doctor knew something he didn't, maybe it was his time with Rose, maybe it was that tiniest touch of Donna he had, or maybe it was because he was reasonably sure he had set the coordinates for several days before the event that changed everything. He stepped out of the Tardis along with his counterpart, looking left and right down the alley. Although an alleyway was the perfect hiding place for a strange blue police box no one would notice, it tended to be a favorite tourist spot of thugs. He didn't see anyone, though it was hard for his human eyes to see in the dark, even with the street lamp further down.

The sight he found when he looked towards the city didn't so much as scare him, but more alarmed him. There should be a city, teaming with life, cars moving this way and that, horns honking as lights flashed. There was nothing but an eery quiet, an eery quiet that let him know something was horribly wrong. It was like a warzone, damaged cars and buildings all over the place, the streetlights broken from impact, or just plain broken. Debris from either the buildings, or something else, littered the street where the cars did not. Had another world war happened while they had been having fun comet walking? Had some aliens incited an event that shouldn't have been there?

"It looks like a warzone," he murmured, in response to the Doctor's question. As he stepped away, he pulled the Tardis doors closed, not wanting whoever had done this to find the Tardis wide open. He walked away as his other self stooped down, staring confusedly at the scene in front of him. So many possibilities were running through his head, a few being quite outlandish, but not impossible. Daleks were always a possibility, they never seemed to go away no matter what he did. Though he should find alot more bodies on the street, he figured. Well there was one, and even from his distance, he could tell it was bloody and disfigured, lying beside a wreck. Daleks didn't do that, and Cybermen upgraded in facilities. It was eerily quiet, with nothing to tell him what had happened.

Just as he was about to walk out to investigate, he heard his voice from behind him. With a "Hm?" he turned back, looking back at the Doctor as he walked over. He stopped beside him as he peered over the newspaper, his eyes widening in shock. "No..." he said in both horror, incredulousness, and shock. "No..." he repeated again, as if that would change the headline. "Oh come on," he said with a dismissive tone, but with a hint of worry behind it. "Really?" Finally he just took the paper for himself, reading it over with great attention, while still holding it where the Doctor could read. "Humans are always making stories and movies on this, but it never happened. It can't have. Can it?" he asked, looking at the Doctor, then looking over at the street. There was no denying the scene that lay before him, it certainly looked like it had. But there had to be another explanation for this, something the two of them hadn't seen yet.

"Well, even if it is zombies," he said as he shoved the newspaper back into the Doctor's hands, and began walking towards the scene, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "There's got to be something more. You just don't have zombies running around in downtown New Jersey. It's more like, humans gone mad. Well, actually that's not much better..." he said, twirling as he looked at his counterpart. "Still, the human race always survives. They always manage to survive. They survived into the year one hundred trillion..." he trailed off, staring past the Doctor at the trashbins behind him. "Except they didn't. Establishing their first colony on Mars, the first great and bountiful human empire...all of that's gone," he murmurred. "No, no, something happened, and it's more than just a little bit of mad rabies disease. This has to be someone else...someone out there doesn't want the humans to strike out in the universe. But why...?"

He trailed off at this thought, before he rushed out of the alleyway into the street. He stopped, looking left and right. Everything was as he saw it from the alley, only it was more of a mess than he thought. Cars, debris, street lights, trashcans, all sorts of items were EVERYWHERE. And now he could see the disfigured body by the car, and it made him feel sick. As he turned his head, he could see more of them. He didn't even want to imagine what had happened to them, other than a human going mad. He had a few ideas, but he wasn't sure of disease was one of them. It would probably be a good idea if he didn't touch any of them, seeing as he was human as well. He didn't fancy becoming a diseased Doctor, and THAT would be truly scary.

As he turned around to look at his other self, he stopped, his eyes widening at what he saw beyond him. He hesitated for only a moment, watching as it moved, before he pointed at the Doctor. "Behind you!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:46 pm

The Doctor nodded his head in agreement, placing his hands into his pockets as he ventured out into the middle of the street, peering both ways as if half expecting and half wanting a car to be seen coming towards him. But there was none, there was nobody, not a single soul wandering the streets. "If there's anything i've learned about human's..it's that they venture" He finally said, looking at the back of his counterpart before looking over at the rooftops of the surrounding buildings, "Venture across the stars..across the fields of science, history, math. Creativity and curiosity fueling them as they go...i just..never expected them to do something like this.". He paused, pondering more about what his counterpart had concluded, "Yeah....there's got to be something more" he accepted with an exhale before his counterpart spun around, giving a fearful warning shout that immediately grabbed his attention.

The Doctor looked out at his counterpart for a moment before finally turning and taking a step back as a, destabilized motor functioned man came stumbling out of a nearby convenience store. With a groan he extended out his left arm as if to pull The Doctor in but came up short as The Doctor took yet another step back. "Zombies right?" The Doctor asked his counterpart, calling back to him, "That means they won't black out if i...". Taking two fingers, The Doctor quickly jabbed the attacker's throat, immediately causing the man to knock unconscious and fall to the ground in front of The Doctor. Releasing a sigh of relief, The Doctor glanced back at his counterpart and gestured to the unconscious man, "Well..there's some good news. This man isn't a zombie..and two we can take him in and find out exactly what's causing this. Mind some heavy lifting?".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 pm

The Metacrisis Doctor watched with an inkling of fear as the strange man lumbered out of the shop, coming behind them. His counterpart easily dealt with him, and he watched as the man fell unconscious to the floor. He raised an eyebrow as he watched him, listening as the Doctor talked. Well that was...strange, he thought as he walked over to the man, bending down to examine the stranger more closely. Well he didn't look diseased, didn't look mauled. Although, was that a bump in the back of his head? He peered more closely, but he avoided actually touching him. He also could've sworn he smelled a slight odor emanting from the man's breath, that smelled suspiciously like alcohol.

"Well..." he began, rocking back on his heels. "He doesn't look like a zombie. Then again, zombies are a fictional idea out of the minds of humans. They wouldn't exactly take on the colorful form the humans describe in their films and books. I probably won't get anything if I touch him, will I?" He looked up at his counterpart for a moment, the question burning in his eyes. "Nah," he said, looking away and moving around the man, grabbing him under his arms. "Probably just drunk or hit over the head. Well, into the Tardis with you!" he exclaimed as he lifted, while his counterpart grabbed him by the legs. He walked back into the alley slowly with the other, looking back over his shoulder occasionally to make sure they were not being followed. He stopped only long enough to open the Tardis doors, before carefully setting the man on the grating of the Tardis' floor.

"Alright then," he began, bounding off from the console room into one of the adjacent rooms, leaving his counterpart to shut the door. He soon came running back with a container of smelling salts, a few items to make a concoction to knock a man sober, and a banana. He hadn't decided yet what it was for, but he imagined it would come in handy. At least he could eat it. Grabbing one of the smelling salts, he waved it in front of the man's nose, the response immediate as the man sniffed and woke with a start. His eyes flickered open, and he stared at the ceiling confusedly, before his eyes settled on the forms of the two men above him. Then he freaked, starting to flail and scream about zombies.

"No no, hold on, I've got you, you're safe," the Metacrisis Doctor said quickly and reassuringly, while trying to hold him down and prevent him from running off. "We're not zombies! We're people!" The man relaxed slightly, and the Metacrisis Doctor let him go, leaning back to show him his hands. "See see? I'm clean, we're clean."

The man seemed to believe him, before he stared at him with skepticism. "Why are there two of you?"

The Metacrisis Doctor looked at his counterpart, before he shrugged his shoulders, waving his hands slightly. "We, we, we're twins." He nodded to his counterpart, before looking back at the man. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 pm

The Doctor aided his counterpart in carrying the, then, unconscious man into his infamous vessel. The width of the one open door was barely big enough to allow the three men to pass through, forcing The Doctor to kick open the second door with his white converse then continue through with much more ease of access. After the man was set down, The Doctor turned his attention away from the man and his counterpart as he walked back and closed both doors, carefully looking around before shutting them and locking the lock. "There was a wave.." The man began, looking down at the ground with a shake of his head, "A wave of light..pushed everyone down then..the ships came. Ships filled with these beings..they came out with these guns, blasting everyone in their sights. To the people that were hit..we were turned into monsters..eating everything in our sight with our conscious minds forced to watch." he stopped as he peered up and looked at The Doctor, differentiating him from the other by the tie he wore, "I saw you..i knew i was attacking you but i couldn't stop. It's like some twisted nightmare. All i can remember are the faces of those i've killed against my will".

The Doctor knelt down in front of the man, placing his hand gently on his shoulder, "Don't worry..my name's The Doctor..and we're here to help" he told the man softly, the man nodded in response and looked up, a tear rolling down his side of his face, "We will do our best to make sure everything is alright. I promise...".

Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm

The Metacrisis Doctor rocked back on his heels, looking towards the man in thought, but his eyes seemed to go straight through him. His hands clasped as they fiddled about eachother. What kind of species were they dealing with? He could not think of a single one that carried weapons made to turn other beings against eachother. A frown formed on his face; he needed more information about this attack. It seemed like some form of mind control, or blood control, much like the sycorax had used on half the planet to try to get them to jump to their deaths. If only he had a sonic screwdriver...

His gaze flickered over to his counterpart kneeling beside the man, before he stuck his hand into the other's trenchcoat, quickly pulling the screwdriver out before he could protest. He flicked it on, the buzzing immediately following. At the sight of this, the man seemed to squirm in fright, but he quickly explained it away. "Don't worry, this is just a medical instrument, I'm not going to hurt you," he said reassuringly. He ran it up and down the man's face, the man wincing as the light shone momentarily in his eyes. Pulling it back, he frowned. "Well, there doesn't seem to be anything...wait..." he readjusted the setting, before scanning him again, and bringing the screwdriver back up to his eyes. "Oh...that's what it is..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

"What?" The Doctor asked, standing up and looking at the readings from the side of his counterpart; his eyes grew in width as he peered from the sonic screwdriver then back over to the man, "No way!" he exclaimed. Rushing over to his previous kneeing position, The Doctor looked into the man's eyes, "Blink for me" he told the man softly. The man complied and blinked for him, allowing The Doctor to immediately notice a change in the man's retina, "Aha! There it is!" he proclaimed, shooting up and spinning over to his counterpart, "See that little twitch in the retina, it's a sign of a deep psychological scan or temperance" he explained before looking back to the man who listened to every word The Doctor and his clone spoke intently.

"So.." The man started, stuttering, "Your saying..they did something with my mind?", The Doctor rubbed the back of his head, "Well..that or you've got a ring worm from the planet Kortex", the man shook his head, "I..i don't think so", "Alright then" The Doctor replied with a sniff, "Then yes. Brain temperance of some sort..causing you to devour your own kind". The man shook his head, pondering deeply on the subject, "So then all those people that are attacking..they could be saved like i was!"; The Doctor thought for a moment then nodded, "Maybe..we'd just have to tap into your cerebral cortex, find the signal or portion of the brain that was affected and transfer it to my TARDIS data bank. From there she could decipher how much of the general population is affected".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 + 10 = 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 + 10 = 2?   10 + 10 = 2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 + 10 = 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: