Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Character: Zane Marx I_vote_lcapCharacter: Zane Marx I_voting_barCharacter: Zane Marx I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Character: Zane Marx I_vote_lcapCharacter: Zane Marx I_voting_barCharacter: Zane Marx I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Character: Zane Marx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

Character: Zane Marx Empty
PostSubject: Character: Zane Marx   Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:36 am

Name: Zane Marx
Species: Human
Appearance: 6'0". He has green eyes and brown hair that spikes up in the front. His legs are the most muscular part of his body from running so much. The rest of his body is pretty well toned.
Attitude: Very crazy, extremely reckless.
Quirks: Likes puns. His hair smells like Subway bread.

Weapons/Gadgets: Is able to create a short lasting shield around himself or someone else. He can only have one shield active at a time and it takes a while for him to be able to make another one.

Back Story:
When Zane Marx was 6 years old, his parents abandoned him in the rainy streets of Orlando. He found a home with some other boys that lived in the streets. He agreed to help them steal cash from tourists as long as he could stay in their makeshift cardboard home. He found that he was very good at taking things without being noticed. After 4 years, he had stolen over $15,000 dollars. He had only been allowed to keep $1,000 because the other kids always said they needed it more. He soon found out that they were all addicted to drugs and were using him for his talents. He felt bad for the people he stole from and wanted to help out. He gathered as much money he could find and went on a walk to......somewhere else. Before he could make it to end of the street, he was punched in the back. He lost all feeling in his torso and panicked, wishing that he could protect himself. Something happened. Something that he couldn't understand and still doesn't. His body was glowing orange and he couldn't feel the punches. His assailant stopped in confusion. Zane ran as fast as he could, trying to get into the large crowd that had gathered at one of the storefronts. He told himself that he would never let anything happen to him again and wouldn't stay in the same place for too long. He kept true to that until he turned 17. That is when he met the Doctor. Not personally, he was just nearby when he saw him and some girl. They got into a small Police Call Box and it just vanished into thin air. He decided to stick around that town to see if he could find some answers from this mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Character: Zane Marx   Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am

I like it, but I have a question, are you planning on keeping Crash as a secondary character? In case someone decides to have a RP with Daleks in it, you could go in and do the Dalek part so they can focus on their characters.

Other than that, I approve. It seems pretty straightforward. But maybe you could go into detail in a RP about how he's able to create the shield so people aren't confused about it. Then once you figure it out, put it in the Character Study forum so everyone knows how.
You get my stamp of approval

-Sonya-
~Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Character: Zane Marx   Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah. I'm gonna keep Crash as a secondary. Thanks for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Character: Zane Marx   Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:18 pm

no problems :3 have fun with your new character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Zane Marx   Character: Zane Marx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character: Zane Marx
Page 1 of 1