AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:42 pm

(For Theta, 10th Doctor and myself)

-Warning: This RP is strictly a 'What If' Factor! None of this ever happened in any of our Time Lines.-

The twin suns slowly rose over the red grasses on Gallifrey, causing the silver leaves on the gathered trees to shine brilliantly, casting bright patterns on the ground below them. Another day on the planet of Time Lords, and another day for the children to go to classes in the Academy. Three of them you all know well, Theta, the tenth incarnation of the Doctor and Sonya. All attending classes together, all living together in their rooms provided by the Academy. The question that lies in this story is this: 'What if they found themselves together, what if they never had adventures? What if they were just normal Gallifreyan children struggling to graduate from their schooling and to go on their own paths?'

A sudden gong shook Sonya from her dead sleep, jerking her upright as she stared around the room in confusion for a moment before remembering where she was. Back at the Academy, just in time for classes again. Letting out a heavy sigh, she slid out of her bed and padded over to the closet where her clothes were hanging in order. Standing there for a moment, she studied the exact same outfit on each of the hangers before jerking one out and changing into it quickly. Once her hair was brushed, she grabbed the side bag she stored her class information in and slipped out of her room into the busy hallway. "Watch it!" She snapped as one of the kids trod on her foot as he passed by. Shaking her head, she wandered in the same direction, searching for her first class.

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

The Doctor stared at the mirror in front of him, looking at his hair which was flat, down and the edges of which touched his eyes. With a sigh, he shook his head, "No, this won't do" he mumbled to himself, pondering deeply about how to style his hair. Just moments before he had prepared himself for class, getting up early, getting something to eat and putting on his clothes. Now he was on the verge of being late, simply because he could not figure out what his hair should look like, Gallifreyan girls just won't accept any hair style you know, it's got to be cool, smooth and most of all, it has to stand out he thought to himself.

But then, his watch went off, signalling him that he had exactly ten minutes to get to class. With a aggravated sigh, The Doctor grabbed his satchel, strapped it on and stormed out of his dorm, only to be immediately hit by an oncoming student and slam into the wall next to his door. The student ran by, not even apologizing for his action as the door of The Doctor's dorm creaked shut and The Doctor peeled his face off of the wall. His hair was not shooting upwards and out, something that brought a smile to his face as he walked past one of the classroom windows and saw his reflect. "Ello Doctor" He talked to himself, checking out his newly formed hair style before yet another bell rang, signalling five minutes, "Blimey. Allons-y" he mumbled to himself, turning and rushing down the hallway, hoping he was going the right way.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Down the stone corridors of the Prydonian Academy walked many Gallifreyans, Timelords and Timeladies in training, going to their first classes of the day. Snippets of Gallifreyan could be heard as they chatted with each other in the sea of red robes, though many of the students had chosen instead to chat telepathically, since it was fairly hard to hear another person in the loud clamor. However, one Timelord walked alone, quiet and just trying to dodge between his classmates in order to get to his first class; Gallifreyan History. His bright blue eyes darted around from under his brown fringe, looking for the room and trying to see any incoming people before they hit him. Theta Sigma sighed in relief as he finally saw the wooden door that led to the classroom. He ducked inside, being jostled around as he did so but otherwise fine. It seemed to always be like this; get up in the morning to the gong, get dressed, fill his pet Flubble's food and water dish, then hurry out and be tossed around in the crowd till he got where he was going. You know, now that he thought about it, he didn't remember doing the first three. Oh well, he had probably just been really tired.

The twenty year old walked over to his seat, slumping down into it and letting his books drop onto the table in front of him. Not many people were in the room yet, only a few students and the Proctor, who was distracted by writing some things on the board, the elegant circles of Gallifreyan half way obscured by his form.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Sonya scowled at the door in front of her, History. She hated history with a passion. What was the point in learning about your own history when there were so many other species and other planets to learn about? Ducking inside, Sonya glanced at the name cards until finding the one with her name on it and plopped down into the chair with a quick glance at her neighbor. Theta, of course it had to be him. She swore under her breath and slouched down, hoping he wouldn't notice her.

She had broken his nose last year due to a misunderstanding during their foreign language class. He had unwittingly called her a 'Mother's Pig' in Clominese. Of course she had apologized after he explained through the blood that it had been a mistake. But tempers ran high around here during classes, you could never be too sure if they really did forgive and forget. Glancing over at the board, she read what she could see and let out a low sigh. Architecture, ancient architecture to be exact, another of her non-favorite subjects. Today was going to be a long day.

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:28 pm

The Doctor stood next to the door for the longest time, watching the clock as it ran down the final seconds and the proctor was about ready to start the class, then he entered just as the bell rung. He stood tall and proud as he walked through, getting the look from the proctor for being, practically late for class, but he didn't care all that much and he especially didn't care for his seating arrangement. Quickly, he grabbed his name tag and switched it with his partner then sat down, much to the disgust of the proctor, "They are arranged in specific order for a reason!" he proclaimed, "Yeah well..i prefer the window seat. It gives me something interesting to look at while you ramble on about History when i about know everything there is to know or will ever know".

The proctor looked astonished as he glanced over at The Doctor's name card and chuckled, "Doctor. Name for wise man and healer. Not very wise are you" he snorted, "Well sort of am to be honest. The wise thing to do would be to the sit by the window..and here i am. So go on then, Allons-y. Teach away". The proctor huffed then turned to the board, "Alright then. Sense you already know everything, who was the-", before the proctor could finish his question, The Doctor answered, "Omega.". The proctor turned around, stunned, "First rule of teaching. Go other the history of our planet, starts with the big two..well..three but you won't teach about the other." The Doctor stopped as he scrutinized the proctors facial expression, "Don't try me". Seeing this was a loosing battle, the proctor turned back to the board and began to jot down the work as The Doctor kicked up his feet onto the table in front of him and peered out of the window.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Theta glanced over at the Doctor, stunned enough to abandon the slight scooting away from Sonya he had been doing. He knew that some students didn't really listen in class, but he had never seen anyone be so bold and open in their refusal to listen. He sank lower in his seat, seeing that he was now between this 'Doctor', and that one redhead that had punched him last year. Trying to ignore the obviously dangerous situation he was in, he looked to the front of the class and attempted to listen to what the Proctor was saying about ancient Gallifreyan architecture. Though his mind wouldn't really let him, and it kept being distracted by little things, like how a guy in the front kept tapping his quill, or how Kos sat two rows behind him, nudging him mentally, obviously bored with the class and wanting to talk. He groaned quietly, letting his head fall down onto the table in front of him, wishing it was just the end of class already.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Sonya leaned around Theta and eyed the Doctor with a wry smile on her face. 'Do something different with your hair? It looks like you were electrocuted.' She thought at him with a chuckle then quickly sat back in her seat as the Proctor spun around to glare at her. "Stop staring at me, seriously. It give me nightmares." She muttered, knowing full well he could hear her as she folded her arms over her chest and cast a glare back at him. After a few moments, he let out a slight sigh and turned back to the board to continue the lesson.

Rolling her eyes, she eyed Theta next to her with interest. Apparently he didn't forget the bloody nose she gave him last year, considering his chair was now halfway out into the walk way on the opposite side of his desk and continuing to move even as she stared. "Sigma." She muttered, trying to get his attention, her eyes shifting to the desk behind him, the kid sitting in it casting irritated looks over at the chair as it scooted closer. "Sigma, your going to end up-" Before she could finish her warning, the kid kicked out a foot and tripped the chair legs, sending Theta tumbling down the steps and to the main floor of the room.

"Well... I tried to warn him." She mumbled before getting to her feet, throwing her quill at the student without looking as she made her way to where Theta was sprawled on the ground, a slight grin quirking her lips up as the kid let out a yelp of pain when the point connected with flesh. Turning her attention to Theta, she held a hand out to him hesitantly. "You alright? That looked nasty."

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:06 pm

The Doctor gazed away from the window briefly as he looked at Theta, who was sprawled on the floor, with a raising eyebrow before looking away once more. The proctor spun around, astonished once more at the sight in front of him, "You!" he pointed to Theta, Sonya, and the kid that tripped Theta, "You are all disrupting my class, you all need to g-". But then, the door opened and an academy administrator strut through the door, "What in the twin suns is going on in here! This is supposed to be history class. Not acting and drama!" she exclaimed, firmly walking over to the proctor, "Well..if you want to know what is going on don't ask him. He hasn't a clue in all of Rassilon. Basically, Theta had some personal problems with the red head other there. Scooted away from her and the one behind him tripped him".

The proctor rolled his eyes, "How do you even know?! You were looking out of the window!" he proclaimed tossing his hands up into the air in frustration, "Reflection in the window glass" The Doctor simply replied, his facial expression one of innocence as he explained, "Told you the window was more interesting". The administrator giggled but then covered it up with a cough as the proctor glared back at her.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Theta blushed a bright red, eying Sonya's hand hesitantly, worried that it was all a trick and that once he got up she'd punch him in the face again. Deciding it was better than the Proctor's glare at the moment, as well as the annoyed looks from the few students that had actually been listening to the lesson, he took her hand up, hurrying back to his seat, only pausing to shoot a glare at the student that had kicked his chair out from under him. Of course, as soon as he sat down, the gong sounded, signalling the end of class. The Proctor ran a hand over his face, irritated at the distraction that had stopped him from completing the lesson.

"We'll finish this lesson next time!" he called out, but nobody really heard him, as they were already up and rushing out. He turned to complain to the Administrator, though that turned into a background noise for the twenty year old. Theta fell into step with Sonya and the Doctor (well, as close to 'in step' as it could be anyways, since he was much shorter). He gulped, trying to fight down the redness in his cheeks, attempting a smile.

"Thanks for that, it's just...it was just a mistake, I swear I didn't mean to insult you in Clominese!"

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 pm

(quick reply before going back downstairs)

Sonya cast a quick look over at Theta as she shouldered her bag and wandered towards the door. "I apologized afterwards, if you don't remember, that was prolly due to the fact your brain was scrambled from my fist." She mumbled under her breath, her eyes drifted up to the small mark on his forehead as she spoke, mentally she screamed at herself to stop but before she could catch her hand, it rose up and brushed against the small cut, healing it quickly. Then before they could say anything else to her, she spun around and strode out of the classroom.

This is why Mother and Father were glad to be rid of you when it came time for you to join the Academy. Impulse will get you into trouble. She yelled at herself silently as she hid in her dorm room, a large piece of paper stretched out on the floor in front of her as she worked. She had found some blueprints for a TARDIS matrix and was designing her own from what she had seen... Well, she says found, but it usually meant that it was something she shouldn't have taken. Leaning back on her heels, she placed her hands on her legs and studied the sketch with pride. Now all she needed to do was to figure out where the psychic circuits would go then she'd be done.

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:01 pm

The Doctor smiled as he turned his attention over to Theta, walking over to him once everyone was out of the classroom, either going back to their dorms or otherwise just doing nothing. "You've got a sonic don't you?" He asked him as he strapped on his satchel and tucked his hands into his pockets, "Just asking because it's a quick way for people to contact one another. Me and The Master do it all the time" he smirked, flipping out his sonic screwdriver, "Plus, the academy can't read your messages or conversations via sonic technology..well..if you know how to use it that is". Chuckling, he jotted down his sonic's contact information and gave it to Theta on a piece of parchment, "Go to setting ten, spin the diode twice to the left then activate. I should pick up your frequency..just point it in the west dorm area. That's where i stay" He told him, turning and starting to leave the class room, "Oh and if you see that red headed girl, you are more than welcome to share that with her as well. See you around Sigma".

Pushing the door open, The Doctor glanced around the hallway nonchalantly then strode back to his dorm, an easy smile on his face as he continued to walk. Once at his dorm door, he stuck his sonic screwdriver into the slot, he had created and used instead of an ordinary lock or card key; activating the door, which creaked open and he quickly stepped through. Shutting the door behind him, he tossed his satchel onto his bed and released a sigh, smiling at his sonic screwdriver as he tucked it away, "That lock always comes in handy".

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Theta walked away and to his dorm, looking down at the piece of paper he had received. As they had been talking the corridor-traffic had thinned out, so he only bumped into a few people. Thete wasn't aware that somebody else had a sonic screwdriver...the technology was simple, but it was rare to find the devices on Gallifrey, hence why the Academy had no way of detecting sonic messages. He pushed open the door to his dorm once he reached it, padding his way through the orange shag carpet to the bed, where a heavy red quilt was hanging halfway off. He sat down, putting the slip of paper on his dresser then reaching for his sonic. You know...he didn't really remember how he got it, only that it had something to do with Koschei and an event. It was like his memories were muddled, and when he tried to think back on it, all he got in return was a blurred image and a headache. He put a head to his forehead.

"Must have fallen harder than I thought..."

Any further musings were interrupted by Ushas, Theta's red and silver Flubble. She jumped up onto the bed, crawling over to Theta, cooing for attention. He laughed, picking her up then petting her, enticing a purr from the koala-like animal.

"Hello Ushas, what have you been doing while I was gone, huh? Didn't get into anything you weren't supposed to, I hope" he gave a glance around the room, just to make sure nothing was out of place or broken.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Sonya scrambled under her bed, shoving boxes and bags out of her way as she searched for her box of spare parts she kept hidden under there. "Oh come on! I know it's in here somewhere." She growled to herself, shoving another bag out of the way and pulling yet another box over to peer inside. "Ah ha!" She cheered, slowly backing back out under the bed, a sudden knock on her door making her jump and bash the back of her head on the underside of her mattress. "Ah! Son of a..." She swore, sliding back out an rubbing the sore spot as she stomped over to yank the door open. "What the bloody..." She started before trailing off in surprise. "What do you want?"

The girl that lived in the dorm across the hall from her tapped her foot impatiently, a scowl on her face as she held out a note to her. "Listen here you little freak, I'm not your personal messenger and the next time someone leaves a message for you with me, I'm going to tear it up and burn it in my bin, you got that?" She snapped, shoving the folded bit of paper at Sonya before spinning around and storming back to her room, slamming the door shut in the process. Raising an eyebrow, she lifted her shoulders in a shrug and shut her own door, staring down at the bit of paper in her hands as she wandered over to the bed.

Tearing it open, she scanned the words then balled it up in frustration, flinging it across the room in anger. "Oh don't even think you can fool me with that old trick." She snapped at no one in particular as she fell back onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling she had painted to look like her favorite constellation, studying the map of stars above her as she forced her temper back.

Well, that didn't work. The girl scowled, peering through her door at Sonya's across from hers. Waiting to see if the odd Time Lady left to go meet her supposed 'Secret Admirer' she had even gone to the trouble of pretending to be angry someone had left a message with her. Of course she was always so... Connected with everyone, it wouldn't surprise her if she suspected that it was a prank from the start really. Letting out a sigh, she looked back at her bed at the other folded note she carefully wrote up the night before. All she wanted was to embarrass the girl, but it seems she'll have to embarrass that geeky Sigma kid too. Pulling her communicator out, she typed in a friend's ID and waited for them to answer. "Hey, want to do me a favor? Can you get a note to Sigma for me? It's from Sonya..."

(Just had to throw in that teenage drama in there xD)

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

The Doctor flopped on his bed, his hands placed behind his head as he smiled, staring up at the ceiling. The blank ceiling that somehow, oddly, gave him entertainment in the hours in between classes, he usually was too much of a rebel or different to acquire himself an actual group of people to socialize with. So instead, he would read up on his, oddly acquired, data disks which held information regarding time, other inhabited planets, their locations and most of all, Gallifreyan lore and science. Nobody ever asked how he got these data disks, but then again, nobody had ever been inside of his dorm. The Doctor had created the sonic screwdriver pass lock on the side of his door the day he got here for the main purpose of keeping others out. Administrative staff were all given master keys to all dorms so they were able to access anyone's room, apart from The Doctor's because he disabled the program and installed his own system.

The Doctor was good with those kind of things, technology, science, but he never told anyone, only his dearest childhood friend, The Master, i suppose you could say that in all respects he was, in all sense of the word, a loner. With boredom quickly creeping up on him, The Doctor released an aggravated sigh and leaned up so that he was sitting on the edge of his bed. Quickly he strapped on his satchel and strode out of his room, making sure to close the door and lock it on his way out; once outside of his dorm, he glanced both left then right to make sure nobody was there then he made his way out into the hallway with one location set in his mind. The academy library, restricted section. It was jammed packed with data disks, the most interesting ones were now residing in The Doctor's room but there were two more he wanted to get. One on the time vortex and another on a unique planet designated Earth.

Suddenly, from the corner of the hall to his left, the history proctor stepped out, take a step back as he saw The Doctor, "Doctor", "Proctor". The proctor lifted his head and was about to walk away before a realization struck him, "Where are you going?" he asked him curiously, "Library. Need to brush up on some things", "I thought you knew everything!" "I do. But its wise to..keep a copy at hand in case you forget" The Doctor countered, replying with a remark on the proctor's copy of Gallifreyan History Vol 5 which he held firmly in his right hand. Glancing down at the book, the proctor nodded, "touche", released a cough then brushed past The Doctor and off to his class, giving The Doctor ample time to silently rush off to the library before the proctor turned around to ask him another question.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Theta looked up from petting Ushas as somebody knocked on his door. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Huh, wonder who that could be? Anyone I'm friends with would just barge in like they owned the place...oh Rassilon what if it's the Proctor from class?" he sighed, annoyed, as he got up and walked over to the door, Ushas still in his arms "I guess that the picnic outside with Kos and Romana is a no go, then..."

He swung the door open, head hanging dejectedly, waiting for his teacher to tell him that he had detention. However, instead of the Proctor at the door, it was a fellow student...Rani, he thought her name was. She held out a note, giggling madly.

"Hey Theta...this is from that one Sonya girl, she told me to give this to you"

Rani practically threw the note at him, sprinting away and laughing like she was mad for some reason. Theta looked after her retreating form, and shared a confused look with Ushas, bending down to pick up the note. He swung the door shut and returned to his sitting place on the edge of his bed. He set down Ushas next to him so that he'd be able to read it properly. He slowly unfolded it, unsure of what he'd see. It hadto be weird, if Rani was laughing that hard at it.

Sigma,
I like you. Wanna go out? Meet me at lunch with a reply.
Sonya

Theta blinked at the simple and straightforward message. Hm, Sonya...the name didn't ring a bell. Wait, wait. That was the redhead that had punched him last year, wasn't it? Hold the Communicator, she liked him??? Little did he know that the message was not written by Sonya but by Rani, who had been instructed to by the same girl that tried giving Sonya a note.

"Ok? Sonya likes me..."

A brief, memory-like flash appeared in his head, of a park somewhere, green grass and trees for some reason, as well as a brown haired man in a bowtie kissing what looked like an older version of Sonya. He blinked it out of his head, dismissing it like many other things he seemed to be dismissing today. Though it was much easier this time, since he was distracted by something that was a little more than just surprising. He shared a look with Ushas, who looked as confused and surprised as he did, though that was more just because she was trying to imitate his facial expressions than actually understanding what was going on.

"I don't know either"

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Letting out a sigh, Sonya grabbed her jacket from her bed and carefully made her way across the room to her door. Her stomach wouldn't let her focus on her work anymore at the moment, constantly badgering her about putting food in it. Glancing back over her shoulder longingly at the scattered pieces of the communicator she was piecing together, she shouldered her door open then stepped out into the empty hall, locking it securely behind her.

With a slight growl of frustration at the door across from her, she set off towards the dining hall, already debating on what she should eat. Something fast for sure... The last thing she wanted was to be in there for too long. Last time she tried to eat something at a normal pace for once, a crap load of girls from her wing in in the dorms came over and sat down, loudly talking about how that 'Sonya girl' shouldn't be allowed at the school for violence. Her first instinct was to pick up the metal trey she was using to hold her food and bash each of the girl's faces in until they either shut up, or had to regenerate just so they wouldn't look like freaks for the rest of their current life phase. But she knew better than that, last time she listened to her violent tenancies, they took her sonic away for a week. Frustrated her to no end. So she had just simply gotten up and walked away.

Glancing around the hall quickly, she breathed a sigh of relief once she saw no one was in there. Getting her food, she wandered over to a back table and sat down to shovel down the packet of spiced meat down so she could get back to work. If she worked on the communicator for a few more hours tonight, it should be operational by the morning. It would need about six hours to charge the energy pack in it...

10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm

The light from The Doctor's sonic screwdriver flashed over the books placed eloquently inside of the book case hidden deep within the hidden section for the library. The hidden section, even within itself was a mystery and to some, it was a rumor, especially because of it's location. The fifth book in the last shelf in aisle 59 of the Gallifreyan academy library, was a fake, if someone was to pull it down like the lever on a TARDIS control console, the bookcase would move aside, letting the person walk down a secret flight of stairs that lead directly into the restricted section. The genius was, nobody would no about it because the book was under an aisle nobody goes in; the aisle was titled, Universal History Studies, a class that had been removed for years. The Doctor, however, being the rebel and mischievous person he was, wondered his way into the aisle, his eyes only luckily wondering onto the fifth book and pulled it down.

Now he knew something only head of staff knew, only Administrators. The Doctor smiled as he found the data core he was searching for; quickly he snatched it and tucked it into his satchel then made his way up the stairs, until suddenly, the sound of the shelf moving echoed through and slithered into his ears. "Rassilon damnit!" He spat, his eyes widened as he rushed down the stairs and hid behind a shelf as an Administrator strolled down the steps and glanced around, her eyebrow raising as she passed over the area where The Doctor was hidden for a brief second before moving away.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

After a lot of thought on it, Theta had decided to go find the Sonya girl, maybe talk with her and find out why she liked him, and why it had come out of the blue so much. She hadn't ever shown interest in him before...unless punching others in the face was some weird Timelady way of saying 'I like you'. Part of him also knew that there had to be something wrong, that she had written the note just for a joke, to see what he would say.

Walking through the cafeteria with a small plate of meat and a pear, Theta gulped, looking around for the Timelady. He soon found her, sitting at a table alone, away from most of the other tables. He walked over, sliding into the spot across from her.

"Hey Sonya, I-I got you're note" he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly "It kind of came out of nowhere, I mean, you could have just told me...granted before class today I would have just been hoping that you weren't coming over to punch me, but still..."

Rassilon, this was awkward! How did you tell a girl that you weren't interested? Especially when the said girl got violent when she was mad? Granted, that was only a few times, but he didn't really remember anything about her except for those various instances.

Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 am

The Doctor peered his head out from the side of the book case, glancing both left then right before making his way out. His mind set on the presence of the teacher in the back of the restricted section. Then, suddenly, at the last step, the Admin called out, "Stop right there!!!" she roared, The Doctor smiled and b lined it straight out of the library. As he ran he could hear the Admin flick off her high heeled shoes and run after him, begging him to stop as he dashed through the glass automatic doors of the library and skidded off the squeaky clean floor as he turned hard left.

If i can get to my room, i'll be safe..just have to loose her first The Doctor thought to himself as he glanced through the opening of the cafeteria door frame, spotting Sonya and Theta conversing at a table. Back tracking as best he could, The Doctor dashed inside of the lunch room, passing the two and making his way over to the snack dispensers. Just as the Admin entered the lunch room, The Doctor squeezed his thin body through a gap behind the dispensers, concealing himself from her view. She gazed around, eyes narrowed as she stomped forward until coming to the side of Sonya and Theta, "Have you seen a student run through here?" she exclaimed, slamming a hand on the table to get their attention.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

Sonya's mouth popped open at Theta's words, her mind going utterly blank at the moment. She said what? What note? Who the... Suddenly an angry, gold flashed in her eyes as it suddenly made sense to her. "That wasn't me. The girl across from my room must have sent it, Theta. I swear." She hissed under her breath, about to go back to her dorm and give the girl a piece of her mind before the Doctor bolted past their table and hid himself between the snack machines behind them.

Just as she was getting up to go see what the hell he was doing, the Administrator walked up and slapped her hand on the table for attention. Turning around, Sonya focused her blank stare on the woman as she listened. Without batting an eye, she slid back into her seat and continued staring at her as she thought over the options. One hand, she could tell her and the woman would leave her alone. On the other hand, since when did she ever care for the Academy administrators anyway? "No, I haven't. Now if you don't mind. I would like to get back to my food." She said softly, her gaze not wavering from her.

The Administrator stared down at Sonya, determined to meet her gaze, but a small spark of gold seemed to shine in the younger Time Lady's eyes that caused her to balk and straighten back up. "If you are hiding him. I will find out." She warned before turning around and storming away from the table. Once she left the dining hall, Sonya turned around in her seat and raised an eyebrow over at the Doctor in amusement. "Honestly, did you think she wouldn't see you if she kept going past our table?"

Sponsored content

What If...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If...?   What If...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: