Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Be quiet, I'm Talking I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Be quiet, I'm Talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Be quiet, I'm Talking Empty
PostSubject: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 pm

(Sonya, 9th Doctor, Mal, Interfector)

"Oi! Don't touch the controls!" The Doctor snapped at Sonya as she began flipping several switches on the other side of the console. Pausing for a moment, she looked up at him then continued what she was doing, completely ignoring his demand. "I said hands off, girl! I can't even believe you had the nerve to take the TARDIS anyway!" He strode over to the side she stood on, pushing her to the side and beginning to change her administrations, altering the course from the one she intended on.

"OI! I borrowed her, I planned on dropping her back off a few minutes later, but no. You had to borrow Jack's Manipulator! Now back off Lady, I've been doing fine without you." Sonya shot at him, pushing him aside with her shoulder, her hands flying over the controls once more, evening out the flight pattern as the TARDIS shook violently from the constant changes. "Your going to end up sending us crashing onto a planet and then I'll have to fix Lady, again! Do you know how much I had to do after picking her up? Three days! Three days of work and I'm still not done, it took me nearly twelve hours to recalibrate the engines to maximum capacity!"

The Doctor snorted, shooting a sharp glare at Sonya before reaching over and yanking a lever down, landing them wherever they were at the time. Without glancing at the screen, he folded his arms and locked his glare on the Time Lady in front of him. She was infuriating! How could his older self stand being around her so much if she was so pushy and irritating? "She is my TARDIS and for your information, I planned on doing all that when I had the time. Considering I was chasing a behemoth, I do think I had the right to put it to the side for a few hours at most. Now, either you let me fly MY ship, or you can step out and leave me the hell alone."

Sonya scowled back at him, her temper flaring once more as he spoke. Oh! How could he just neglect Lady like this and act like it was no big deal? It was no wonder she never went anywhere he wanted to go, constant rebellion because of him neglecting to fix her broken or worn-down parts. "You listen here, boy. I'm older than you, I have more rights to Lady than you do. Deal with it, I'm going to be around for quite some time, and even if I did leave. The next time I see her, I'll just take off in her again. So just accept the fact that I'm going to be in the control room, using the controls." She snapped, mirroring his stance as she folded her own arms over her chest.

After a few minutes of glaring at each other, they were distracted by a sudden dinging noise from the screen next to them. Turning quickly to look, they shoved their shoulders against one another, trying to see what the TARDIS was trying to tell them. "London, of course. Why do we always end up in London." Sonya moaned under her breath, granted she loved the place, but you could only end up there on accident so many times before you start getting bored of it. "I don't know, I think she likes it here for some reason. Lots of things to happen and go wrong. Let's go." The Doctor replied, their earlier argument forgotten as he strode to the doors with a wide smile on his face.

Shaking her head, Sonya laughed under her breath and jogged after him, slipping out of the doors as they opened wide then swung shut behind her. "Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:52 pm

~Corner Café, London, England~

Mal sighed heavily as she washed the tables of the small café. Her shift was almost over, thank the lord, but she still hated cleaning up. Adding another squirt of disinfectant to the table she was at, she leaning over it and spread it out, wiped it up, and used her forearm to wipe her brow. Before she left she would make herself a nice, hot latte. That always cheered her up. Making her way behind the counter she started to do the dishes when an eerily familiar grinding sound rang through the building. Loose paper and napkins started flying up everywhere as the café turned to hell and a familiar blue box materialized inside the bloody place

"What? What?! What the hell?!" Mal dropped a mug back into the sink as she turned fully towards the TARDIS. What in god's name was the Doctor thinking? He couldn't just park where ever the hell he wanted! Wait.. did he come to her for some reason. Oh no! Mal's face drained of all colour as the TARDIS door creaked open and out stepped Sonya and a man she didn't recognize. Well, it was a little relieving they didn't look urgent. That usually meant there wasn't some impending danger going on, right?

"Sonya! And who's this guy? O-oh my god. I can't believe... it's called a freakin' street, man!" She was flustered considering she never had to deal with a situation like this before. Thank god it was closing hours so that took away the risk of a customer walking in and seeing... whatever this was.

~In the Interfector's TARDIS~

A screwdriver was clamped in the Interfector's jaws as he fiddled with a small device in his hand. It was hard working with parts that were almost too small for the naked eye to see properly. His hands shifted with skill as he used the screwdriver to tighten a puny bolt before he turned the device this way and that, inspecting his work. It was a tiny robot in the shape of a fly. The purpose of it was to act as a spy cam. It was something he saw on a film some pink ape made and had the burning desire to create it ever since.

Just then, his TARDIS groaned angrily so he Time Lord shifted his eyes from his work to look at the console. "Yeah, yeah. I will get to you later. I still do not have a suitable power source. And do not tell me to go back to Delirium. I refuse." The lights in his TARDIS started flickering as his ship threw, what he would call it, a temper tantrum. Sighing heavily, he walked over to the console and touched it, using a calm tone, "You are just going to have to wait. I am sorry." The lights went back on and the TARDIS was completely silent. Thinking he had done it, the Interfector smiled in satisfaction and turned to continue his work.

Suddenly, the whole place started to shake and levers shifted themselves before he felt as if he was falling. And they were. Looking at the screen he realized his TARDIS was moving them through the vortex at an alarming speed. The turbulence he experienced forced him to dive onto the ground and hold on for dear life. It wasn't like his ship to be this rocky and he knew she was doing this in a form of revenge. There wasn't anything he could do.. except scream.. which he did.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

The Doctor looked over at Mal, a wide grin on his face as he reached over and gripped her hand in a quick shake. "Hello, I'm the Doctor." Sonya cast a slightly tired look over at Mal with her shoulders lifting up in a helpless shrug. "He's the Doctor's regeneration before the one that you know, Mal. The one I borrowed the TARDIS from. Which, by the way, is his fault that it's planted here, I was aiming for the park, but no, he had to go fiddling with her controls because I was doing stuff." She added with a sharp look over at him.

Turning around, he pointed a hand over at Sonya with a sharp look. "You shouldn't have been doing anything with her. I won't let just anyone fly the TARDIS, and you are not one of those few people." Turning back to Mal, he let out a slightly aggravated sigh. "And it was not my fault we landed here. It was her, she started flipping switches." Letting out a irritated growl, Sonya spun around and marched out of the cafe doors, needing some space between her and the Doctor should she give into the urge to throttle the man.

The Doctor's expression turned to amused as he watched Sonya storm out of the shop before looking over at Mal with a grin. "See what I mean? Temperamental."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:21 pm

"Uhm..." Was all Mal could get out as she looked between the Doctor and Sonya as they bickered. Dang, they sounded like a old married couple, maybe even a couple of siblings. Those two scenarios were to be kept separate though.. Wait, Doctor? A younger Doctor? Weird, all the incarnations she saw had fabulous hair. What happened to this one? The thought caused a ghost of a smile to play on her face until she was suddenly snapped back to reality when Sonya stormed out the doors. Staring with confusion she slowly turned her head to eye the Doctor before her smile grew again. Well, at least he was friendly. And surprisingly lacked the feeling that the other incarnations gave her: psychotic.

"Yeah, well, she is really defensive of that thing. That creepy, bigger on the inside.. demon box. Anyway, I'm Mal. I know who you are. Jeez, that sounds weird. I know your older selves...." She ducked her head in sudden embarrassment, her cheeks lighting up red. In order to prevent him from seeing, Mal turned her back and began working the espresso machine. May as well make that latte... "Do you drink coffee...? Would you like some w-would probably be a better question."

With a bong, the TARDIS landed in an alleyway. The Interfector hesitated before picking himself off the ground and brushing the wrinkles from his suit. He was grumbling in irritation at his ship before the control room shifted. The floors were lifting in to a slant towards the door which caused the Time Lord to stumble towards and right out of the doors. He tried to turn back but they slammed in his face and he started to grumble a little louder this time. "Worst break up I have ever experienced. Fine, be a pouting drag queen."

Crossing his arms he walked out of the alley and looked around. Oh great, he was on Earth. His TARDIS had grown a liking to the place ever since he started hanging around Sonya. Apparently the Time Lady had afflicted his poor ship with a contagious appreciation for the busy city. That was sort of a shame but he should have seen it coming. The Interfector shoved his hands into his pockets and began to walk, wondering what he was going to do during the nth amount of hours it would take for his TARDIS to calm down and listen to him once again.

"I would grab what I need but Earth hardly has the proper material for the job..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm

"Coffee isn't really my cup of tea." The Doctor said brightly, seating himself at a stool next to the counter as he watched Mal work curiously. "Don't mind my asking, but what are you doing here? You look like you ought to be out traveling." He added with a slight tilt of the head. "Someone that should be out, exploring the Earth, getting to know different cultures. That's my favorite part, the cultures. Making mistakes, ending up insulting someone then running for my life. Fantastic." He laughed suddenly, leaning back on the stool, casting a quick look over at the doors.

Sonya's communicator let out a low series of beeps, indicating the Interfector's TARDIS was nearby. She had added the function a few weeks after she last saw him, tired of chasing the man down honestly. Pushing a few buttons on the side, she studied the map it showed before turning a corner and heading straight for the alley it said the TARDIS was parked in only to spot him walking out as she made her way over. "Interfect! About time you showed up, I was wondering if you forgot all about me." She called, the small frown on her face disappearing in the wake of a wide smile as she rushed over to fall in step next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Mal finished with the espresso and grabbed the cream, pouring it into the mug and, with a practised hand, formed a leaf on the top of her beverage.  She smiled in some form of pride towards herself until the Doctor asked about travelling.  The smile completely slipped from her face as she looked back at him warily.  "Uhm... I-I'm not one for travelling.  Wh-why do you say I look that way? No, no, staying in one place is more comfortable.  I'm safe that way.  Familiar is comfortable and comfortable is safe.  A-at least that's how I see it.  Not the best of philosophies.. B-but I guess you could say I travelled.  It was against my will but I still did, I experienced some cultures I wish I could say I haven't."  Mal took a sip from her mug and licked the foam that stuck to her lip.  She walked over and set her mug down on the counter, shyly looking at the Doctor where he sat.  "Ancient cultures that are probably dead or dying by now, dragon people, Zygons, other aliens.  It's horrible and scary but I suppose, in a sick way, I've come to like it.  M-maybe because.. there's an explanation out there.. She trailed off, glancing out the window before seeming to snap out of the dazed state she was in. Please don't tell Sonya I said that. And you yourself try to forget I did, Spaceman. I don't need to be dragged into more drama than I already have been."  
-----
The Interfector kicked a rock out of his way and looked up when he heard his name being called.  Glancing over at Sonya his previously grumpy state dissipated into glee, a small charming the features of his face.  "Ah, yes, hello.  My apologies for not coming sooner.  How long has it been?  I have been busy with a few things... not that they take priority over you.  It is just when I work I seem to lose time.  Ha!  Does that not sound ironic?  A Time Lord losing time."  He shook his head as he chuckled.  Looking where they were going he asked curiously, "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 pm

"What's the fun in being safe? Sure, you could sit in your house and be away from danger until the day came for you to die. But then what will you have accomplished with your life? You'd be a pile of dust and no one would remember you at all." The Doctor said seriously, turning his gaze back to Mal and locking his blue eyes on hers. "Or you could go out, explore and meet new people. Learn new things that you could never have imagined in your little house, sitting in your little chair. You would be surprised with the things you could find if you'd just step outside of that comfort zone you have, if only for a moment. You'd find something new and rare. Something no one could ever believe existed until now. The colors seem all the more brighter, the world seems all the more beautiful." He fell silent, his gaze slipping away from her face and over her shoulder, his own thoughts drifting away as he spoke. "You run for your life, yes, your terrified, yes you wish you were home in your chair, but once it's over and you find out your still alive, you appreciate all you have even more after that... Living doesn't mean to sit there and wait to die, it means to actually do something rather than be safe all the time."

Sonya cast a scowl in the direction she came from at Interfect's question before answering with a low sigh. "Fighting with the Doctor. A younger form of him anyway, the one I borrowed the TARDIS from. He's fire red that I took her for a few trips and now we've landed in Mal's cafe that she works in. For all I know, he's taken off by now and left me here. That man was completely insufferable before he regenerated, I honestly don't know how he lived with himself." She complained, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration as she spoke. "He's so self-confident that he doesn't need anyone around to help. And that's what I like. I like being on the TARDIS and I like using her controls, but no, he won't have any of that."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Mal stared at him intently, listening to what he was saying and finding herself unable to come up with an answer. "Yeah but.. maybe it's best I fade away without people knowing me. I'm just one person, it doesn't much matter if I live and die like that, does it?" Her childhood came to mind as she tentatively answered the Doctor. It was odd, hearing something like this from him. The Doctor's she knew were so upbeat and always joking, it was almost as if there was no time for seriousness, not even in the face of danger. Mal also thought about all those people who vanished the day of the meteor crash. They were gone, nothing. They had no records or anything. No one questioned why they were gone, they just were. "I shouldn't even be here now, actually. I don't know. I guess I'm also worried that I'll be remembered as something I don't want to be. It's easier being nothing than being a screw up, you know? I don't want people to know me as the girl who jumps at her own damn shadow. I'm not very smart or helpful either. Actually, I think I'm pretty selfish..."

Oh no, this was going into a terribly depressing mood. Mal took a long sip from her beverage and eyed the Doctor once more before clearing her throat and deciding to steer this on a brighter route. "A'right, well if you wanna help me find something beautiful then show me. You've got a blue box, I've got the time. But just know you'll be stuck with me, sucker." Her voice was impressively cheerful, even though some of it was forced.

----

The Interfector chuckled at the Time Lady's expression and patted her on the back. "Naw, had a row with a little Doctor, did you? I do not even know what I can say to that, imagining it is very amusing. I have only known the Doctor in one incarnation. He was probably just jealous you can fly a TARDIS better than he." The Interfector slowed his pace until he stopped walking and glanced in the direction Sonya came from. Curiosity poked at him then and he began to wonder what the other incarnations of the Doctor was like. If he himself was so radically different from his previous one... what was the Doctor like as a younger being?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm

A bright smile spread across the Doctor's face at her words and he nodded in agreement. "Fantastic, I thought you would see it my way." He said happily, shifting out of the stool he sat on and making his way to the doors with a slight bounce in his step. "Come on, might as well see if Sonya has gotten herself into trouble again." He added over his shoulder, pushing the cafe door open already and heading out into the cooler air of London.

Sonya glanced up in time to see Interfect look over his shoulder in the direction of the cafe, already guessing what he was thinking at the moment. "He prolly is, but I don't plan on asking him. You know how testy that man is? You mention one thing and he gets all sorts of upset." She let out a soft sigh and turned around suddenly, heading back the way she came from. "Come on, I'll introduce you two. I'm sure he'll find it interesting to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Mal rolled her eyes as soon as the Doctor's back was turn. Of course he thought that, most people always just went with what he said for whatever reasons they may have. Being as fast as she could, she poured the remainder of her latte into a to-go cup and started to speed walk over to the exit. She looked back into the café and noticed there was still a lot she was leaving undone. Shrugging and thinking she'll just do it tomorrow, she ran out the door and shivered when the cool wind hit her. "So how'd you and Sonya meet in the first place?"

The Interfector grinned and shuddered in anticipation. Oh, this should be fun! He spun on his heel and followed Sonya with a small small on his face. "Yay! It would be better if we do not mention the first time I met him, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

The Doctor glanced over at Mal, a thoughtful look crossing his normally happy features for a moment before the smile returned once more. "She helped me stop two weeping angels from escaping a crashed ship. It was her fault they almost did get out, not to mention the Vasta Nerada crowded in the corridors too. That was an interesting day." He said cheerfully once more, his attention turning to the sidewalk again as he continued walking along. "How about you? For someone that doesn't like to travel, you picked the one person to know that hates standing still more than I do. And that is saying something."

Sonya let out a light laugh, linking her arm with Interfect's as they turned the corner and headed towards the cafe. "Probably for the best, yeah. He has a temper, but mostly in a good mood. Almost childish really, it's a bit funny to see him go on a rant. Insults every species but ours."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Mal looked at him with a quirk of her eyebrow, sipping at her beverage as he spoke. Vashta what..? "I have no idea what the Vashta thing is but I assume it's nothing good. As for weeping angels..." She thought back to them and had a rather violent shiver. Mal cleared her throat before going on, "I met Sonya during an angel incident as well. London was swarmed with them, I pretty much thought I was going to die, then my knight in pinstripes came to my rescue. Pah! Yup, Sonya showed up not far after that and we, to make things short, ended up in Troy," Mal covered her laugh by taking a longer gulp of her drink.

The Interfector blinked in surprise as Sonya looped her arm in his but he smiled and didn't complain at all. "I like him already. Sounds like a fabulous guy." He chuckled and shook his head. His only reason for saying what he did was because this incarnation reminded him of himself..
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm

"Ah, she has a habit of showing up when you need her, I'll give her that." The Doctor admitted with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "But she has a temper. We were just arguing about the TARDIS before landing in your coffee shop." Laughing lightly, he looked up again and spotted the familiar head of red hair walking towards them, along with a man hooked on her arm. "Another one? Honestly where does she pick these people up? Just the other day she found a stripper and thought it would be funny to have her jump out at me. Poor girl, got quite a shock when I pulled out my sonic on her."

"Not fabulous, Fantastic. That's his thing, always saying that word. Fantastic this, on that is just fantastic, I wonder when the next fantastic thing will pop up?" Sonya said, mimicking his voice before spotting him with Mal just ahead of them. "There he is, apparently he had the same idea."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am

"Yeah, she does do that. As for the temper thing.. I can see it. You sure you're not the kettle calling the pot black? Or was it the pot calling the kettle black... that isn't important. And I don't mean to be insulting. Or rude. Was I either of those things?... Sorry." Mal cleared her throat and looked away in embarrassment. She could feel her cheeks flush at the mention of the stripper and she didn't know what else to do but laugh. She glanced over at Sonya and the Interfector, brow furrowing in confusion. Her head tilted to the side as she called out, "Wow, Sonya, you're wrackin' up the men tonight."

The Interfector laughed at her mockery, enjoying this thoroughly. His eyes glanced over to the Doctor and the girl next to him, his laugh instantly becoming a bit louder as he whispered to her. "Rassilon, he sure is not lacking the ears, is he? Do they act as great radio reception?" The Time Lord instantly dropped what he was saying when they reached earshot, his head tilted towards the small girl when she yelled at the Time Lady on his ear. Oh no, he was no booty call...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 am

Sonya tightened her hold slightly on Interfect's arm, a wry amusement leaking from her over to him through the mental connection. "Like you should talk, I leave you two alone and end up becoming fast friends. I can see I won't be wanted in the TARDIS tonight." She added, winking suggestively at Mal before looking over at the Doctor, a smile flashing across her face at his uncomfortable expression. "This is Interfector. I've known him for a while, but we didn't really get along well until recently."

"Ah, yes, nice to meet you Interfector." The Doctor managed to get out past the sudden, embarrassed knot in his throat. Only Sonya would say that to anyone in public. Blimey she was difficult... "I'm the Doctor, though I'm sure Sonya has already told you everything there is about me." He added, clasping his hands behind his back and rocking on his feet for a moment. Already pushing aside the memory of what she had said and focusing solely on the Time Lord in front of him. "You look familiar, have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 am

Mal was taking a sip of her coffee and instantly spit out the majority of it at Sonya's comment, inhaling the rest which caused her to cough uncontrollably. Oh that was... so embarrassing. Her face was probably as red as a tomato. She had to avert her eyes away from the group as she recollected herself. God, that was... a horrible thought. Thankfully, Sonya was introducing the Doctor to the man she was with. "Interfector? What kind of a name is that..?" She muttered mostly to herself.

The Interfector smirked at the Doctor, "Oh, I know who you are. Though Sonya is not the reason why." He thought about how that sounded and gave Sonya a look, his expression twisting into amusement before he returned his attention back to the Doc. "Unofficially, I suppose we have. Are you sure it is my look? Honestly, it is probably the name that makes me familiar." Though this incarnation has never met him.. he probably heard of him back on Gallifrey. Well, that's where the Interfector first heard of the Doctor.

"I'm Mal, if anyone cares." The girl murmured as she glanced away, finding the buildings next to the interesting for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:41 am

Sonya cast an amused glance over at Mal, her look clearly stating 'Mess with me and you get it back twice as bad' before looking back at the Doctor with a slight shrug. Her own face heating up slightly as he contemplated where he might have heard of Interfector's name. Damn her sleep talking problems to hell. "Anyway, Mal, meet Interfect, don't tease his name, it's not polite. And I don't really want to stand around here all day shooting the breeze either. Either start walking, or I'm going off on my own to find trouble."

The Doctor eyed Sonya's face as it suddenly changed color. Whatever she was thinking, it had to be... "Oh!" He snapped his fingers in excitement at finally figuring it out, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Sonya's talked about you in her sleep. Fantastic dreams she has, interesting to listen to to say the least." With that hanging in the air, he turned around and began walking down the sidewalk, his hands tucked into the pockets of his leather jacket. "Are you coming or not? You said you wanted to get going, so here I am... Going."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Mal scowled at Sonya, "Right, sorry." She chanced a glance at the Doctor but still found it a little awkward so turned away again. Damn it, Sonya. Before she could dwell too much at the thought the Doctor mentioned something about sleep talking. Oh man! So that guy was...? Well at least she wasn't the only one embarrassed now! A smile came to her face again and she turned to follow the Doctor. Alright, going on the TARDIS to go... somewhere! That's good then maybe this situation would be cleared up and they can focus more on the stars or whatever.

The Interfector blinked several times before looking at Sonya and her read face. She talked about him in her sleep? What kind of dreams was she having...? A cocky grin spread on his face and he said with a low turn, "You can hardly blame her. Just look at this charming face." Winking at the Doctor, he untangled his arm from hers and clasped it around her shoulders. He started walking after the Doc, changing the topic though not letting this go, he stashed away that knowledge in the back of his head to tease her about later. "I hope I can join. And do not worry, if you leave me behind I could easily just catch my own ride home. Wherever home is. Actually, I do not even know if she would come get me. Having a fit, she is. Who knew TARDISes could have sass?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

"You have no idea." Sonya mumbled, thinking back to their adventure back to Dilirium where his TARDIS deposited them onto their arses and refused to let them back inside until she decided they had stayed there long enough. She felt a flush rise to her face again as his arm tightened around her shoulders and ducked her head down slightly. Glancing up, she shot a sharp look at the Doctor as he turned back to them with a cheeky grin.

Catching the look that Sonya threw at him, the Doctor felt his grin grow wider before he turned back around and continued walking. "If you plan on keeping up, you should start moving those feet." He added over his shoulder with the same cheerful tone of voice he always used. His hands tucked into the pockets of his jacket as he strolled along, staring around the area with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Mal drained off the rest of her latte and spotted a trash can almost immediately. She smiled and prepared to throw the cup into the bin, releasing it in a graceful lob. Much to her despair, but predictably, it came up short and landed with a thunk on the pavement. Mal seemed to deflate completely as she took the walk of shame over, picked it up, hovered it over the trash, and just dropped it in. How embarrassing. Without a word she fell into step with the Doctor and shoved her hands into the pockets of her khaki pants.

The Interfector snorted in amusement as he walked along, loosening his grip on Sonya but not dropping his arm. His curiosity seemed to grow at the situation. He eyed Sonya from the corner of his eye before looking at the Doctor. He sounded different but whether the tone was genuine or a cover up of his feelings was hard to determine. "Do you have a destination in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Sonya bit back a snort as Mal missed the bin with her throw and slumped over immediately after. "Gotta work on your basketball, Mal. Your throw could use a little power behind it." She teased lightly, a grin flashing across her face at the girl's embarrassment. The instinct to add to her comments rose up the second Mal opted to walk with the Doctor. Her earlier one running around in her head again. "Oh this is going to kill me. Ripe for the picking." She grumbled under her breath, struggling to keep the rising comments under control.

The Doctor looked over his shoulder at Interfect, noticing for a moment the pained expression on Sonya's face before focusing on the Time Lord with a grin. "Nope, no idea." He said simply before turning back around and continuing his aimless stroll. "Unless you have a plan, I don't really see us going anywhere besides in a large circle."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Mal shot a glare at Sonya though a ghost of a smile played on her lips. She always was crap at sports considering her hand-eye coordination skill was zero. She just kept walking along, in the direction of the café, where the TARDIS was. She listened to all the banter, unaware of Sonya's struggle to keep her suggestive comments to herself. Walking in a circle didn't sound like fun. Mal barely even liked walking. Her face scrunched up as she thought of somewhere they could go.

The Interfector grunted in amusement at Sonya's comment, glancing at her with twinkling eyes. Oh, this was going to be fun. Picking on the pale ape could easily become his favourite if she reacted as dramatically embarrassed as she did. "Clueless, then? Lots have changed on that aspect... unless you just get better at hiding it." This was said under his breath, not really talking to anyone but himself.

Mal suddenly snapped her fingers and pointed at the three Time Lords. She should have been intimidated, being the only 'mortal' one there. Oddly enough, she wasn't. "Hayley's comet! Where would the comet be right now? I want to see it. There, that's something beautiful, right? Sure it's just a chunk of rock or whatever but still. It's something."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Sonya blinked slightly, her mind already calculating the exact position in space the comet might be in before nodding in agreement. "It's in the vicinity of Xaxsor... You know the planet, Doctor. It's the one with all of the brown colors. The creatures there can't see, all blind, but they use some form of telepathy to communicate. Really beautiful once you get over the monotone colors." She said quickly, her eyes shifting over to Interfect with a slight smile on her face. "Couldn't hurt, not like he has any plans either." She added in a stage whisper, knowing full well he could hear her.

"I had a plan, just didn't know what it was yet." The Doctor protested, turning around to face them with a raised eyebrow at how close the two behind him were. "Right then, Hayley's comet! A chunk of ice and rock hurtling through space at over a thousand miles an hour. What else could be so interesting, yeah? Come on then, to the TARDIS." Clapping his hands slightly, he turned around quickly and took off running back towards the cafe, the key from his pocket already in his hand as he sprinted along the sidewalk. "Try to keep up, will you? I don't want to wait around all day!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Mal made an odd noise of exasperation as the Doctor started to run to the TARDIS. She hated running. It meant using energy just to get all sweaty and hot. Not fun. "What is with Time Lords and running? You have all of time at your finger tips and still want to do things fast." After releasing another sigh of irritation she took off running after the Doctor, hoping to god their trip to this Xaxsor area didn't consist of physical exertions. Oh, who was she kidding? But she thought back at what the Doctor said and sighed again. Or maybe she was just heavily breathing due to the run...

The Interfector laughed at Sonya and the Doctor, finding this situation amusing. He himself had nothing been to this brown planet so the need to see it started to rise. And soon the Doctor was running and the Interfector looked at Sonya with a large grin. "Try to keep up, will you?" He quoted with a mock tone before taking off quickly. A bit of competition flaring as he gained on the Doctor and aimed to pass him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Sonya let out a huff of irriation before running off after them, honestly, she didn't care to stick around and see the Doctor and Mal 'canoodle' or whatever it was that was brewing between the two of them. And she had wanted to catch Interfect for a bit, go somewhere intresting rather than fight over the TARDIS for hours on end like she normally did with Sattelite Ears over there. Catching up with them, she grabbed Interfect's arm and tugged on it a bit, getting his attention. "Come on, let's ditch, I have something more fun in mind rather than run around after these two all day."

The Doctor turned around and studied Sonya for a second before moving over to the Interfect with a curious expression on his face, eyebrows raised up slightly as he took in the Time Lady's facial color. "Ah, well, have fun you two. Don't do anything I wouldn't... Which would be nothing, so... Stay out of trouble? Well, I do that too, but you know what I mean. At least I won't have to fight with a horrible driver over my TARDIS." He added, pointing at Sonya with a grin on his face, enjoying the irritated flush rise to her face as he did. "Come on, Mal, let these two... Do things." Turning back around, he set back off on a brisk jog in the same direction he was going in just moments before. "Keep up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quiet, I'm Talking
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: