Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Next Stop: Nowhere I_vote_lcapNext Stop: Nowhere I_voting_barNext Stop: Nowhere I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Next Stop: Nowhere I_vote_lcapNext Stop: Nowhere I_voting_barNext Stop: Nowhere I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Next Stop: Nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

Next Stop: Nowhere Empty
PostSubject: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Zane Marx gazed out the frosted window of the noiseless train. He wanted to get to his destination but the train had stopped for "maintenance checks" and they wouldn't let him walk the rest of the way. He had paid extra for this train because it was supposed to be the fastest. The workers, shady looking people with no skin showing, had only just started checking the train cars. It would take forever to get through the 100+ car train. The other people in his car looked like they didn't care about making it to where they were heading. He sighed as he sunk down into his cushioned seat. "This whole experience is a train-wreck!" he puns, trying to lighten up the mood.

The train's conductor wandered into their car with his hands casually in his pockets. "A few people on this train don't belong here. If you all could please show me your tickets, I can find the stowaways and we can move along." When Zane was approached by the conductor, he asked about the situation. "I thought that there was a maintenance problem." The conductor looked confused. "What made you think that, young man?" Zane was getting frustrated about everything. "Because there are workers messing with all the cars!" The conductor's face darkened. "Everything will be okay." he said before moving on to the next car. This was going to be a very long wait.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Robin yawned, beginning to fall asleep from the steady train ride. In all the time she was stuck being 'human' - ignoring that she was, just out of her time - she wondered why she didn't come and do this? It was the perfect place to take a quick nap, and it would have really come in handy on the days she was too tired to do anything but sleep in an alleyway.

She frowned, noticing the train was slowing to a stop. What was going on? She thought it must be some kind of maintenance, and as the creepy guys started to mess with the train, she thought she was right. As the conductor came around and asked for her ticket, she became a bit suspicious, but showed him anyway, not wanted to be kicked off the train. 

Being a notorious eavesdropper, she leaned back in her seat and listened to the conversation going on behind her as he passed onto the next person. What? A stowaway? Then what were those... she smiled a bit as the words were taken right from her thoughts. So that means adventure - shady figures messing with the train cars. Giggling, she hopped up from her seat and moved over to join the other man, the one who was talking a minute ago. "So, in a hurry or just enjoying the ride?" She asked, grinning at him excitedly. Normally she wouldn't have been so bold, but there was nothing more classic than villains on a train.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

"Uh, in a hurry." Zane answered the young girl. "But I guess this could get exciting." He watched her reaction and saw that she felt the same way. "I'm Zane, by the way." He lowered his voice so that he wouldn't be heard by the other passengers. "Don't you think that something is wrong here? There are stowaways and shady "workers" messing with all the cars." One of the workers entered their car, grinning sheepishly. "Excuse me, please pass forward any electronics that you may have on you, we think that they're causing the problem with the train." All of the passengers handed their phones to the shady man, except Zane and the young girl. "What about you two?" Zane started to panic, thinking that the man had overheard their conversation. "Uh, I don't have anything, sir." The worker squinted his eyes as if he had never heard of poor people. "Everyone does." The worker walked up to the seat that the girl was in and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Robin frowned, hiding her arm behind her back. If she lost her manipulator one more time, she was going to kill someone. Literally. "I just came along for the ride, I didn't bring anything. Although, just pointing it out, if electronic devices were messing with the train, wouldn't you just be telling people to turn them off instead of collecting them? This all sounds a bit suspicious, doesn't it?" She smirked at the 'worker', knowing that must have made him mad. Mad enough to leave her alone? Probably not, but at least she was having fun with it. "Now why don't you go away and terrorize someone else's train yeah?" Waving her hand at him - the one without the manipulator connected to it - she shooed him away, knowing he was just going to yell at her. But who cared, he probably didn't work here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Zane looked at the young girl, puzzled. "Do you always talk to strangers like that? And you never told me your name." He watched as the other passengers sat staring directly forward, barely moving. He thought it was creepy how they just stared. They never did human things. Zane wondered if someone or something was controlling them, but soon dismissed it because he and the girl weren't just staring. He felt like something about her was off. As if she didn't belong on the train or even in this city. He'd ask after things got sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Robin turned back to Zane, the grin still on her face. "Oh yeah, sorry. Robin, nice to meet you. Now we just have to do something about that..." She gestured to the other passengers, all sitting there and... staring. It wasn't normal. "And no, not always. Just usually. I won't talk like that to the president or the prime minister - you actually don't wanna know some of the conversations I've had with them. I'm actually supposed to banned in a few countries..."

Standing up, she walked over to one of the women sitting across from them, staring like the others. Tapping her on the shoulder, she noticed almost nothing happened. Nothing except that she shifted her gaze and locked her eyes on Robin. Well that was a bit unnerving. "So..." She mumbled, backing up to sit by Zane, "That's odd... I hope you're up for running because I have a feeling we're going to have to do that soon..."
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh I'm used to running alright. I was left in the streets at the age of six." Zane said all of this with a smile on his face and a cheerful voice. "By the way, you were banned from some countries? That sounds like it would be fun!" He walked over to the woman that was staring at Robin and checked for her pulse and other vital signs. They were perfectly normal, which was weird considering that someone was holding onto her arm without permission. "They're perfectly fine, aside from the staring and not functioning like a normal person in society thing." He let the woman go and sat back down in his seat.

The door of the car opened and the train conductor walked in. "I heard that you two are suspicious-looking and don't have any electronics. I'm going to have to ask you to come with me." Zane got up and followed the conductor through the door. "Suspicious looking? How do we look suspicious!?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Robin stood up slowly, following the conductor and Zane through the train with a scowl stuck on her face. "Good question, Zane. Although, all you have to do is think to answer it. The 'workers'?" She made air quotes around the word. This was definitely not right. At this point she wasn't sure if the conductor was in on it too or not. "Then again, for all we know, this is some alien train and we're not supposed to be on it." She shrugged, following them through the cars as the rest of the people just... stared. 

The way they were staring it was just... creepy. If they were human, they probably weren't anymore. Or they were under control of something. Either way, there wasn't a good chance any of them were going to help the pair of them. Looking over Zane at the conductor's head, she asked him, "What now? Are we just going to be kicked off the train or what?"
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 pm

"No, I don't think so. My instinct tells me that the conductor is in on this whole thing. They wouldn't let us get away, too much of a risk." Zane watched the conductor walked toward the front of the train. All of the people on the train were exactly like the ones in their car. Lifeless, staring zombies. He wished he could save them, but he was kinda occupied at the moment. He was sure that they didn't mind, or think actually.

Soon they were in a non-passenger car and the conductor stopped. "I would chain you up here but you can't escape anyway. No way in, no way out. Except for the two doors, which will be watched by guards constantly, mind you." He walked out of the car, towards the back of the train. "Okay, so now we know that they're controlling everything from back there." Zane motioned to the direction that the conductor went. "Now we just need to get out of here. Have any tricks up your sleeves?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm

"No, but I've got one on my wrist." Robin murmured, holding up the arm with her manipulator on it. "Only one problem, I don't know exactly where we are or how far ahead the next car is, I don't want to accidentally transport us onto the tracks. That would probably hurt." Shrugging, she moved over to lean against the wall as she began typing on her device. "Hold on, I'm gonna try and work something out...." 

Looking around the car for a minute, she looked back down at her manipulator and frowned, trying to take a guess on where they needed to go. "...Alright... I think this is it." She walked back over to him, holding out her arm. "Push the button whenever you're ready, and don't question the science." She grinned, still loving having the occasional 'companion.'
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:09 pm

"Um, okay." Zane had serious doubts about Robin's device. How could it get them out of a train car and somewhere else without killing them? He pushed the button and hoped that they didn't die. He thought about the life he knew. There weren't any bad guys, except the occasional muggers or policemen, and nothing he knew of could transport people through space. He was right about how he felt towards Robin. She was much stranger than he could have ever thought. And now he was going to save a train with her. Life can be strange sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 am

Robin grinned as they disappeared with a flash of light, just to reappear in the next car. She sighed, looking around before facing Zane again. "I always forget to fix that one part, it's always a bit too far left." She pointed to the walls on either side of them, showing that the left wall was indeed a good deal closer. "So! Here we are, got a plan, because we really only have a few more seconds before someone turns around." She shrugged, looking at the conductor and 'workers' standing there and doing.. whatever it was that they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 am

Zane shrugged. "Plans, okay, figure out what's happening and then we can stop it. Make it to the end of the train and see if there is anything that doesn't belong? Or we could just leave the train and never come back." Zane didn't want to leave these people to die, if they hadn't already, but if it came to that he might be persuaded. He started moving to the back of the train. The conductor was a few cars ahead  of them but he couldn't see them. "The workers don't seem to have weapons, other than the tools, so that's good, right?" He kept up the pace towards the back of the train, eager for some action. "Hey, you two, what do you think you're doing?" A worker boarded the train at the car behind them. He reached for something in his tool belt. "We should probably start running." He started doing just that and hoped that Robin would as well. While he ran, he looked for something that he could use against the worker, non-lethal of course.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Robin nodded in agreement. Running was certainly a good idea. She followed Zane, not really wanting to loose track of the only sane person on this train, no rhyme intended. Glancing behind her, she saw the guard running towards them, just fast enough to catch up to them in a few more seconds. "Zane, hurry up!" She called to him, turning back to face forwards. Her eyes searched the train cars for something she could use to stop him before he caught up, and lucky for her, she found something. Called a person. She ran up to one of the people sitting in a seat and knocked them down behind her, leaving them for the guard to trip over. They were already unconscious anyway, there was no point in feeling bad over it. "Alright, it'd be a good time to hear that plan if you've got it!"

((dunno exactly where we are anymore, so  i hope were somewhere with people))
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Zane waited until Robin made it through the next door and slammed it shut. He picked up a broom that was in their car and pushed it between the door handles. "For now, just block this door. Then we'll keep going towards the back of the train, which I reckon is only about six more cars down." Once he had the door sufficiently blocked, they moved on. Five cars later, they reached a room filled with what appeared to be bombs. There was some glowing green stuff inside of it, probably poison, but he didn't really want to be the one to find out. There was also a map of the train tracks with a path marked in red. He knew most of the route, so he thought something was wrong when it changed tracks. He had no idea where the new route would take them. Suddenly, the train started to move, slowly at first and then faster and faster. "My guess is that they were attaching these bombs to the cars and are now going to ram the train somewhere. Any ideas how to stop it?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

"Um, not really, no. Unless we just stop the train but that's not going to get rid of the bombs is it?" She grinned, pacing back and forth as she tried to think of a way to safely get all the bombs off the train. "We could always take the bombs somewhere else with my manipulator, but that wouldn't be a good idea, they'd just blow up in the middle of the vortex. So..." She stopped pacing and stared at Zane with a grin. "Let's go stop this train. Where's the conductor?" She looked around the room they were in as if it would have the answer to her question, really just trying to get the last bit of detail she could before they were off running again.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:21 pm

"I think that he's in the last car. But before we go in there we should probably figure out how we can change his mind or defeat him." Zane sighed as he prepared to tell someone his secret. He figured that he could trust her and that she would believe him, especially if he showed her. "I have this, erm, ability thing. Sometimes I can channel my anger or other emotions to protect myself and sometimes other things. Like I just think of how much I want it to be safe and it actually works. I might be able to shield you and you can go knockout the conductor or I can shield myself and do it. Which one do you want to do?" Zane waited for her to think things over and hoped that she believed him. The conductor was hopefully human and would be taken down by someone pretty easily. "Oh look over here, toy train souvenirs! We should take him out with this. It would be hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Robin nodded, going along like it was no big deal. "That would be great," She giggled, stopping pacing and moving to lean against the wall. "Okay, you go knock him out. Do you think you can figure out how to stop a train? Because I might be able to disable the bombs. It's the red wire, isn't it?" Shrugging, she moved away from the wall to go take a look at some of the bombs left in the room. 

"We're going to explode if I don't so I might as well try... Oh!" She spun around, holding up a finger. "The people! We don't want to knock out the conductor until we know what's going on with the people. But he probably won't tell us... So we can knock him out if he doesn't." She shrugged, thinking over anything that would happen in her head. "Hm... maybe I should come with you, not exactly sure you're going to be able to handle any alien stuff. No offence." She smiled apologetically at him.
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

"Good idea. I'll ask him about the people and then knock him out after he tells me, unless he doesn't tell me." Zane agreed. "Aliens, what makes you think that they're aliens?" He didn't wait for an answer as he walked through the door. He could see the conductor, cowering in the corner. "Don't come any closer!" conductor screamed, panic in his voice. "You're scared of us? That's different." Zane noticed something off about the conductor. He looked fatter, which is odd considering it had only been a little bit since they had last seen him. "Those, those alien-things, they did this to me. We were supposed to get off the train before it exploded but they put one of those bombs inside of me. I don't know how, one second I'm perfectly normal and then I'm having a bomb placed in my stomach." Zane was mildly disturbed by this turn of events but still thought it was fascinating. "Why would they turn on you? Aren't you the leader of this?" "No, I was just the only one that knew how to conduct a train. The real leader is somewhere on here, probably getting off by now." The conductor seemed very pleased to tell him all about their plan. "What about the innocent people on board? What did you do to them? And how do we stop it?" Zane wanted answers fast but the conductor was a slow talker. "The people are being affected by invisible gas that is being pumped through the air vents in the front of the train. I have no idea why it isn't affecting you. I figure that if you can stop the gas from flowing, the people will wake up." The conductor passed out before Zane could ask any more questions.

"Okay, so we need someone at the front of the train to stop the gas and the other person needs to stay here and figure out how to stop the train. Then, after all the people are up and off the train, we can disable the bombs. Which one would you like to do?" Zane waited for her answer, wanting to be the one to stop the gas.
He also thought that they should be the ones to hunt down the leader so that he couldn't try this again on different trains, but he didn't know how Robin would feel about that so he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Robin nodded, "Alright, I'll take the train. No idea how a train works, but I guess i can try to figure it out. I've seen a few movies." She shrugged, starting to walk towards the font of the train again before she stopped. "Crap. Guards. Oh well, I can get past them. Are you heading there too or am I just going on my own?" She turned to ask him, starting to come up with the coordinates for the part of the train where they conducted it from, which she assumed was the front. "I guess you could always make it on your own, but my way is just easier, if a bit dull." Looking up from her manipulator, she grinned at him. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Actually, I think that you can stop the train from back here. Just look for something long that you can pull down. If you hear obnoxious screeching, you've got it." Zane started toward the front of the train, checking every car for the bad guys or anything that could be used to pump gas into the vents. After a while, Zane found a very interesting contraption. A tank of gas with a hose connecting it to the vents. "Well, I certainly expected something a little more..... dramatic." He pulled the hose out of the vent and twisted the valve to make the gas stop flowing entirely. "That was too easy!" Zane wondered how Robin was doing with her part of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 am

Robin nodded as he ran off down the train, then began working on finding something 'long that she could pull down.' In her mind, that was probably a wire running along the wall, since it wasn't likely that there were levers back here. Well... maybe there were. This train was a bit odd. With a sigh, she searched the walls for any wires to pull down or cut, but there didn't seem to be any...

Then she spotted a blue line running along the top of the car. Yes! Running over to the wall, she jumped up, her fingertips just reaching the wire. "Come on..." With one more jump, she grabbed the wire and yanked it down, waiting for something to happen. Her lips curled into a smirk as the obnoxious screeching started, the train slowing quickly to a stop. "Good, now... to stop the bombs..."
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Zane heard the screeching of the brakes and knew that Robin had done her part of the plan. He went back into the nearest passenger car and checked to see if the people were waking up. Slowly but surely, one old man opened his eyes and sat up. "Wha-what happened? Why are we stopped?" Zane watched the man reach into his pocket and his eyes widened. "Who took my phone!?" This reminded him that the workers had confiscated all of the electronics. Zane went to go search for their stuff and hoped that Robin could figure out how to disarm the bombs without blowing everything up. It would be a nice explosion, without all the people.

He took a moment while he was walking to ponder his life so far. From age 6 to age 16, he stole from people, lied to people, even hurt a couple of people too. He hadn't ever helped people like this before and to be honest, it kind of made him feel nice inside. He realized that he should start helping people and felt like that is why he could do what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:02 pm

"Alright, red wire, right? But... the blue wire stopped the train... Why does this always happen?!" Robin growled, starting to look through the 3 bombs left behind and find the wiring. "Hm... let's hope this works..." She took ahold of the red wire, yanking it out of the device. She waited a few seconds... and it didn't explode! "Woo! I should be on the bomb squad or something." She giggled, moving over to disable the other two. 

With a sigh, she looked over at the man unconscious on the floor. There was no way to disable him... Would he blow up? Quickly ripping the red wires out of the other two bombs, she glanced over her shoulder one more time at the man. "We can get you to a hospital... I hope..." She frowned and ran out of the car, keeping her eyes out for guards as she tried to disable as much as she could. It looked like the people were in control again, so that was good. Just have to finish up with these....
Back to top Go down
Crash/Zane Marx
Beginner
Beginner
Crash/Zane Marx

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Zane walked towards the end of the train, wondering if Robin had tried to disable the bombs. He didn't hear any explosions so that was a good thing. He watched as people woke up and realized that they were on a stopped train. "What happened to the train?" A frantic woman asked Zane as he passed through their car. "Uh, something's wrong with the train. Nothing dangerous though." He didn't want to lie to them but thought it would be better if they didn't know that they had been hijacked. Nor did he want them to know that there were bombs on the train. He kept going to the back of the train until he noticed Robin. "Did you disarm the bombs or am I dead?" He asked her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop: Nowhere   Next Stop: Nowhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Stop: Nowhere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: