AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

(For Theta, Robin and 9th Doctor)

Shuffling through the items in the rubbish pile, the older man tossed a box to the side, looking for something he could find useful. Either for himself, or to sell for some money, it had been quite a while since he last ate... A sudden clanking noise caught his attention as the box landed next to him, dropping the bag he held in his other hand, he pulled the flaps open and found what looked like a metal suit in pieces. Shuffling them aside, he finally spotted something he thought he could use. Boots, metal boots that could use a good shining, but something to protect his feet this year, better than the rags he usually tied around them anyway. Lifting them out, he weighed them in the palms of his hands before plopping himself down next to the box and shoving them onto his bare, dirty feet.

Wiggling his toes around, he smiled down at his new possessions. He didn't care if they looked awful or some throwback from a space movie. He liked it, nice, shiny boots to wear around town. Of course he would have to be careful considering the other folks that tended to wander in his area of town. But a little scuff and mud ought to fix that up. Make 'em look awful enough to pass by and not want. Nodding to himself happily, he hefted the box of metal parts onto his shoulder and grabbed his bag before making his way back towards the factory he slept in. He wanted to get his treasures out of sight before anyone else came poking around.

"I'm telling you, I was given an express invitation by the Prime Minister herself!" The Doctor said loudly, causing as large of a scene as he could. If the Prime Minister wouldn't let him go in, then he would sure as hell get her out there. Brandishing his psychic paper at the poor young man that sat in the desk outside of her office, he shot a quick look at the door, just in time to see it snap shut. "I know she's in there. Now, either you let me in, or I'll just go in myself. Have a nice cup of tea, talk about my business, then be on my way. Simple as that."

"Sir, I'm sorry, but she just isn't accepting any visitors at the moment, You'll have to come back at another time." The young man pleaded, shooting a quick glance at the door himself. Knowing full well once this man who calls himself the Doctor left, he would be out of a job. "Please, just go. Come back tomorrow. Anything."

"Ah, see, I had a feeling you would say that, and I have a perfectly good explanation as to why I should be allowed in." The Doctor said with a sudden smile, shoving the paper back into his pocket and straightening up. Turning away from the young man, he strode over to the door and pushed it open. "And I will let you know what that is as soon as I think of it." He added quickly before ducking inside. "Prime Minister... Lovely to see you again, hows the husband?"

"Doctor, I told you, I don't want to talk to you about your crazy nonsense." The woman sighed from behind her desk, rubbing at her temples as she looked away from him. "I will talk to you later, but right now I just can't. I have reports coming in from all parts of the city about sudden attacks in public places. Some homeless man gone off his rocker."

The Doctor strode over and seated himself in the chair across from her, folding his legs and hands as he stared at her with the same smile plastered across his face. "And that, Prime Minister, is why I'm here."

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Robin sighed, strolling down a random street in the middle of the night. This was a very boring game. "A scavenger hunt will be fun, they said. It'll be easy, they said," She grumbled, looking around for that space bug she was supposed to find. It really shouldn't be that hard to find a giant glowing beetle on Earth - just walk around at night and listen for screaming. A smile grew on her face as she heard just that. "Found it." With a giggle, she took off running in the direction of the scream, hoping to get the bug and head back to the starting point before that poor person died of fright. 

Stopping in her tracks, she looked around. There was no bug. Just a homeless guy. In some beat up metal boots. Where did the scream come from then? Her eyes widened as she noticed the body on the ground, a dent in its skull from what she could see. Looking back up to the man, she stepped back as he grinned, walking forward towards her. "J-Just calm down, y-you don't have to - ah!" She yelped as he lunged towards her and tried to punch her. It wasn't a hard decision to start running in the opposite direction.

Even as fast as her legs could go, it seemed that the man was going to outrun her eventually. Looking back at him, her heart skipped a beat as she noticed he was right behind her. In her distraction, she ran right into a wall. A black and green wall. Yes! "Theta! Theta let me in!" Robin shouted, running around to what she thought was the door and pounding on it. Looking behind her again, she saw the man was about to try and hit her again. She ducked right as his fist collided with the machine in front of her. "Theta!"

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 pm

"I don't know, Lady, are you sure your sensors aren't defective? A Cybermen, all by itself, no other Cybermen around. Kind of strange, it's not like them to go solo" Theta swung a hologram panel around, scratching his stubble curiously as he looked at the scanners. They showed a Cybermen reading, represented by a little silver dot on the glowing blue map, not far from the green dot that represented them.

Theta hadn't planned on landing in 21st century London, instead, the Timelord had been planning on going to Ancient Egypt for a while; he had wanted to see some hieroglyphs as they were being carved, or maybe even the pyramids as they were being built. However, on the way there, Lady had veered off course, sensing an abnormal energy signature.

"What? It's moving?" he rolled his eyes at her 'no duh' sounding hum "Yes yes, I know Cybermen can move. But not this fast. Maybe it's a Cybermat?" She gave him a gentle mental nudge "Oh no no, I'm not going out there, it's only a Cyberman. It doesn't even have any converting machine...unless you were lying about that?"

After a brief argument with his TARDIS, Theta gave into her wishes, sighing and flipping out his sonic screwdriver for protection and heading for the door. But before he could reach it, there was a loud bang, like a knock just harder. It was enough to startle the sonic out of his hands and clattering onto the glass floor. He rushed forward as soon as he heard Robin's voice, opening the door only long enough to tug her inside then slam it shut. Thete span her around so that she was facing him.

"Hey Robin, short time no see! Cyberman troubles?"

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"I've locked onto the energy signature, but it keeps fluctuating. What are you doing here? Honestly, focus will you?" The Doctor scolded the TARDIS as he stared at the screen in front of him, eyeing the information displayed there before turning around and yanking the lever down next to him, bringing the ship to a stop with a soft thump next to Theta's TARDIS. "Oi, don't talk back to me. Your the one that said it was here." He added as a loud hum echoed around him, a slight smile crossing his face as he tapped in a few things before checking the screen again. "It's out there alright, but the energy readings are all off, it's saying that it's mostly human. Ha, a Cyberman, mostly human. What a joke." Shaking his head at the humor of what he just said, he slipped the sonic into his pocket and strolled over to the doors. "Don't wait up, might take me a while." He added over his shoulder before slipping outside and studying the surroundings. His eye catching sight of the homeless man the reports were about, then the shiny boots on his feet. He stared for a moment, his hands still holding the lapels of his jacket before finishing adjusting his coat, putting his hands behind his back, he stared at the man as he turned his head to stare back at the Doctor. "Hello, I'm the Doctor."

"I am Human Point Two. And You will be converted." The man replied in a tinny voice, turning his attention away from the green and black TARDIS in front of him and beginning to stride towards the Doctor with a hand held out in front of him. Taking a deep breath, the Doctor eyed him for a moment then smiled wryly, his head nodding slightly as if he agreed with the homeless man. "Ah... Thought you might say that, But I don't think you would want to do that. I'm Not Cyberman material."

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Robin rolled her eyes at Theta, a smile of relief appearing on her lips. "Come on, activate the scans or whatever it is you Timelords do. Then again, you are here already, so you've probably done it. So what's going on out there, what's up with that guy?" She turned around and moved back over to the door, putting her ear against it to hear what was going on outside. There was no more thumping so maybe that was a good sign? It would be trying to get in, though, wouldn't it?

Closing her eyes, she tried to hear over the sounds of the TARDIS humming and the fish right next to her. Her eyes snapped open as she heard a man's voice. Although it wasn't what the fact that there was a man out there crazy enough to face that... thing, it was what he said. "I'm not sure if my ears are playing tricks on me or something, but I think I hear a guy out there, and I think he called himself the Doctor," She reported, spinning around to face Theta.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 pm

"What?!?" Theta, ignoring common sense (cause who needed that?) barged out the door, looking around wildly. His eyes locked onto the Doctor, who was talking to the Cyber-hobo or whatever you'd call him. Completely ignoring the cyber-hobo, he sprinted over to the Doctor, stopping right before he would have hit him. He looked him in the eye, face deathly serious.

"Tell me, have you been to the coffee shop yet?"

From the side, the cyber-hobo started to speak up, probably to say something not very intelligent about how they'd be converted. Theta shushed him by holding up a finger, not looking away from the Doctor. The homeless guy must have still had some human in him, for he stopped speaking and just stood there awkwardly, like a child that had just been scolded by their mother.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

The Doctor looked down at Theta in slight surprise, who in their right mind would barge out of their TARDIS, past a human/cyberman just to ask a ridiculous question like that? "Why would I go to a coffee shop? Not exactly my favorite beverage, brown sludge with bits of ground up beans in it. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to save the world." He added, gently pushing the Time Lord aside and resuming his attentions onto the cyberman in front of him with another smile. "Now then, where were we? Oh yes, you were about to convert me. Come on then, convert me. I haven't done anything to threaten you." He added brightly, ignoring the fact that Theta was beside him as he spoke. "Tell you what, I'll come with you and you can show me where your doing all of this."

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 am

"Wait what? Theta!" Robin yelled as he ran out the doors. What was he, insane? Well yeah, they all were, but nevermind that. She bolted outside, just too see him shushing a Cyberhobo and asking the man if he'd been to the coffee shop. What? Okay, maybe he was a bit more insane than the rest of them... 

"Theta, what are you doing?!" She ran over and tried to pull him out of the other man's face. Looking at him properly for the first time, she recognized him as the Doctor. He was that one she only met the one time with the airplane thing... um... the ninth! That's it! Focusing on Theta once more, she rolled her eyes at him. "Do I even have to say it? You don't jump out and just randomly ask people if they've been to the coffee shop yet! What kind of question - oh..." She  let go of his shoulders as she saw the logic. Well since the Doctor said no, then she guessed he hadn't met them yet.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 pm

"Oh, yeah, well..." Theta made the mental note to not mention anything about the time with the airplane and coffee shop, since the Doctor had not met them before; you never wanted to inform others of their future. Bad bad idea. He turned to the Cyber-Hobo.

"Anyways, yeah, what he said!" he extended his arms out, as if he were wearing invisible handcuffs "Take us to your leader...wait, you don't have a leader. Then take us to your lair. Rassilon, that just doesn't have the same ring to it..."

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm

"Nope, it dosen't, but at least your trying. Go on then, take us." The Doctor proclaimed, holding his own hands out like Theta was at the moment. "Come on, chain us up, lock away the key. Whatever it is that you do." He nodded his head, impatiently shuffling from side to side as he did, watching at the cyberman walked over towards them. "Don't keep us waiting, I don't really have a lot of patience."

The cyberman looked at the three of them before jerking himself into a circle and beginning to walk stiffly back the way he came. "Come with me. Running will not be acceptable." He said in the same tin-like voice from before.

Looking over at Theta and Robin, the Doctor cast an amused glance over at the cyberman with a tilt of the head. "Come on, better get moving before he thinks we're trying to run. They aren't the brightest when mixed with a human body, silly little ape minds holding them back from calculating all of the possible answers." He grinned, tapping on his head before turning to follow the cyberman with a manic grin on his face.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 pm

"Oi! Not everyone's a Timelord, you know." Robin stuck her tongue out at him, only further proving his point of 'little ape brains', but whatever. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she followed the Doctor and the Cyberhobo - which she thought was a rather funny name - back to wherever they were heading. She felt a bit nervous about it, being the only human in the whole group. It couldn't convert the other two, they were incompatible, but she could easily be converted. Maybe she wasn't the best subject to be a Cyberman, or Cybergirl, whatever, but it didn't mean it wasn't going to try. Crossing her arms, she looked back to make sure Theta was following them.

Killer Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Feet   Killer Feet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Feet
Page 1 of 1