The Salvation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian

PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Arthur paused, weighing his options for a moment. "A Stranger." he said, "I'll let you know if I find out any more than that. I spent years thinking I was something I wasn't and the fact that I'm still here tells me one thing. The past doesn't define who you are, What you are running towards does." It was clear they weren't going to get any more than vagueness and riddles out of him as to his identity. "I assume you are also connected to these time travelling..." he paused again, looking for the right words as his eyes locked on Jenny while he spoke, "...incidents." it was clear from the way he said it that he didn't entirely approve. He let out a deep sigh then continued in his thick Irish accent: "It's clear that you're afraid of something. About me. For what it's worth I mean you no harm. I work independently and there would be no personal benefit from hurting you so you can stop worrying."

Nate:
'His methods aren't the most orthodox but he gets results' - Sophie Smith
'You do know your cat probably has more sanity than you do' - Robin Terrell
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Giving a small smile at how he blocked the sun and it would no longer hurt her eye as much, she listened to him as he spoke, wondering what exactly the 'monsters' looked like. Were they reflective like a mirror? She let the ideas slide away as she stood up and nodded. "Of course." She said, smiling as she watched him head off over to the shops. After a few seconds of watching him cross then watching a few people go along their way, she made her own way, following the Doctor. After catching up, narrowly missing being hit by a car, she furrowed her brow in concentration, something else having occurred to her. Then the sound of the shop door opening brought her back and she went in behind the Doctor. "Ring, ring." She whispered, smiling slightly at it then looking around the shop herself. No people in or outside, yet the door had been unlocked. Or the Doctor had soniced it. Either way, it was empty.

Clasping her hands behind her back and rocking back on her heels, she looked closely around the shop, wondering if every mirror had a separate monster or if one monster could travel between mirrors. Hanna titled her head to the side slightly then nodded to herself. "Hey Doc." She said, not exactly wanting to interrupt his cleverness which she knew he'd more or likely be using at the moment. "Not to be a bother or anything, but people usually look into the mirror. Like a single mirror. Not a whole bunch." She commented, moving over to behind the counter and looking at the shelves and such back there. "Why does this feel like a bloddy game of chess..." She muttered to herself as she looked over at the Doctor and the mirrors, wondering if one of the monsters really would come.
Back to top Go down

The Salvation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2