Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Art Of Surprise I_vote_lcapThe Art Of Surprise I_voting_barThe Art Of Surprise I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Art Of Surprise I_vote_lcapThe Art Of Surprise I_voting_barThe Art Of Surprise I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Art Of Surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Meeta
Newb
Newb
Charlie Meeta

The Art Of Surprise Empty
PostSubject: The Art Of Surprise   The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Charlie had been on the job for four straight hours, working on a painting for a rich client which meant he couldn't mess up which was proving difficult. He had been out with a couple of friends the night before and he may have had a little too much too drink which really kicked him in the backside when he woke up to his shrill alarm at six in the morning.

Charlie put his hands to his face, trying with little effort to wake himself up. He'd already moved everything around his desk to try and distract him from this project. The good news was that this didn't need to be submitted for another couple of days, bad news was that he had only sketched the outer layers of the painting.

He sighed as he stood up, he had been sat down for far too long in his cramped little art space. He decided it would be a good idea to get some air before sitting back down for another four hours to get this perfect. If he messed this up then he could kiss his cozy little job goodbye.

He dropped his pencil and grabbed his coat. He walked out of the office, ignoring people who asked him how the painting was going, he really didn't need to focus on that right now. The art office was in the center of London and that meant it was only a five minute walk to a Starbucks where he could stock up on caffeine.

Charlie was almost there until he heard what sounded like a yell which made him stop in his tracks. It was unlike any sound he had heard before and curiosity got the better of him as he started to run towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

The Art Of Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Of Surprise   The Art Of Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 pm

((Hello!  I noticed you didn't make a Character Creation!  This is a necessary step before you start role-playing.  By clicking this link you will be taken to the Character Creation page.  Once you have completed this your character will be overlooked by an admin for approval.  I've already taken a peak at your profile page and know the information there would be simple for you to copy and paste in the forum.

Thank you for your cooperation!

-Mal
Back to top Go down

The Art Of Surprise
Page 1 of 1