Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_vote_lcapSecondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_voting_barSecondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_vote_lcapSecondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_voting_barSecondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Private investigator into the strange and weird, Nate owns the Anonymous Chicken Extra-Terrestrial Investigators business. He used to search for magic but he found aliens instead. For the full account see fanfiction: Stranger Occurrences. He lives in London and spends his free time solving mysteries involving off-worlders. He looks like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Please follow the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and formulate your character based on that.  Once that is complete I will be happy to take a look and approve your character.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Character Nathan 'Nate' Shawn Stevens

::Appearance::
Hair: Spiky black
Eyes: Blue
Height: Average
Figure: Quite wide but not overweight
Clothing: Suit, always a suit

::Info::

Family: None notable
Personality: Warm and friendly, Nate gets on well with most people. His peculiar tendencies and obsessions can become irritating however. He is always grinning even in the most dire of situations. He has a keen and intellectual mind crammed with strange and usually irrelevant facts. How many of them are true is debatable. He always stands by his friends through thick and thin. Nate always enjoys a good mystery

Strengths: Notices things others wouldn't, good bluffer (helps at poker) and Strong bonds with others
Weaknesses: Not a good fighter, Cocky and overconfident and strong bonds with others
Dislikes: Idiocy, Cruelty and Boredom
Dream: Solving whatever mystery comes next and proving himself smarter than everyone else. Also, the chance that his intellect might help someone else. The money's good too though.

History: Former owner of the Anonymous Chicken Occult Detective Agency, Nate lost faith in magic after an experience with aliens (see fanfic: Stranger Occurrences) he was born and raised in London and resides there still today (Modern Times) he continues to solve mysteries as an 'Extraterrestrial investigator' and is attracted to all the weird cases. And the big pay cheques.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Thank you both for using the model Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

No problem Dave, I didn't see it until Mal pointed it out. She deserves a raise. (You may recognise the character XD)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Shawn!!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 am

Yeah, AC is back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens   Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secondary Character - Nathan Shawn Stevens
Page 1 of 1