Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_voting_barPucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_voting_barPucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pucker Up, Loser

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Cautiously, Ryder stepped into Mal's path, practically forcing her to stop pacing. "You don't need to apologize for calling me Ry. Or anything else, for that matter." He said, forcing back a small laugh. "But... How do you plan on fulfilling this bet if you ditched your friend?" He raised an eyebrow, wanting to calm her down, but unsure on how to do it. From all she had said and how fast she said it, it took a moment for Ryder to grasp everything. But when she was finished, he was actually much more calm than he should be or usually is. "Doesn't she have to be... I don't know, a witness or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Mal bumped into him and finally stopped, taking a small step back and dropping her hands slowly as wide eyes watched Ryder cautiously. Well, he was taking this well than what she was expecting. Thoughts were mocking her, saying he'd run away or mock her or something. Or maybe he would be offended or something. She didn't know. "She's my room mate, not my friend." Her voice turned a little bitter and soon she was sulking a little, "Yeah, technically she has to be.. but I don't want to do it. She's just a sick psycho. I only live with her because she offered the cheapest rent and I need that. I barely have money and slave over a single job that only pays minimum wage.. it means I gotta keep her happy and she's basically got me wrapped around her finger. If she kicks me out I've got no where to go, you know? She's a fricken crazy." Mal ran her fingers through her hair again and let out a shaky breath. She eyed him again, watching his face and then observing his body for any tell-tale signs of negative emotion. "You're not freakin' out and I don't know if that's weird or relieving. Probably both.. I'm freakin' out. Just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Ryder shrugged, "Oh, I'm not exactly freaking out. But I'm... I'm... Not turning red about it." He said, turning away from her slightly to look over his shoulder towards the street. There wasn't anything entertaining, but he wasn't sure what else to do. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, turning back around to face her. "You really should try and find a new place to live then. She doesn't sound like the best influence." He smiled, trying to joke a little to ease up the tension forming around them, but he knew it probably wouldn't work. Mal looked more nervous than he had ever seen her. And he didn't do well in most situations where he wasn't the only nervous one.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:09 pm

"That's a bonus.. not turning red." Mal murmured and looked at his nose. She wasn't the best at making eye contact and since she was already over the edge she didn't think she would handle the awkward that would pursue if their eyes met. At his smile Mal smirked in return. It was a little amusing.. "Yeah, well, story of my life. It's been one bad influence after another. I'm surprised I turned out the way I did. I'm not a wreck! Actually.. that's debatable." Good, this train of thought led her away from the moment. She began to wonder if she was an emotion wreck. Paranoid, anxious, and normally isolated. Was that what a wreck was? Well at least she didn't drink or pump herself up with drugs like she use to... Shaking her head to clear it, Mal cleared her throat and glanced at the walls of the alley. "I guess I could find something. I don't know. Finding a new home is stressful though, you know? I guess I could ask Arthur or something but he'll be dead soon... oh! Forget about that." She really had to learn to keep her mouth shut. Oh well, it wasn't like Ryder knew who this Arthur was. Mal started to bounce on the balls of her feet lightly, hoping this would expel the negative energy. It worked to an extent and the loss of the little bit helped her relax considerably. Oh, sweet freedom!

With that out of the way she returned her attention to Ryder and tilted her head. She was sort of ogling his lips and, at the moment, was completely considering just going for it. The thought embarrassed her. What was getting into her? Should she feel bad for wanting to? The majority of her head said hell no while the rest coward in a dark corner and refused to acknowledge the current happenings.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Slipping his hands into his pockets, Ryder rocked on his heels. He was slowly, but surely becoming more and more nervous and aware of the situation. He was thinking too fast, screaming in his head to do something, though he didn't move a muscle. And every time she rambled about something, he'd be more confused than before. He didn't say anything, because he was unsure of what to really say. He just stood there, staring at her thoughtfully and maybe a little curiously. There were a thousand things he could think of to do. Run, ramble on about something he wasn't particularly interested in, or... That's where his mind went blank. He found his eyes wandering to her lips and forced himself to look away, drop his eyes to his shoes. "So," he whispered, biting his lip as he glanced back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Mal swallowed heavily as she watched him. A noisy breath escaped her nose and she shifted on her feet. She became very aware of his nerves and felt guilty for making him feel this way. Oh, why'd you have to do that? She asked Ryder within her own head as he bit his lip and bent his head. That did it, her restraints broke completely. Burning curiosity and an alarming need propelled her forward. She trapped Ryder's head in her hands in case he thought of escaping and attacked his lips with her own. This was.. this was completely out of character. Or was it? Mal was really good at suppressing her desires so maybe she did want it. Well considering she basically flung herself at him, she definitely wanted to kiss him. So she did and was surprised to find she wasn't dying of anxiousness. It was very hard to think in a situation like this. Time seemed to just draw itself out and she had no idea how long she had been kissing this boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Ryder was immediately surprised when he felt Mal's lips against his own, but he didn't protest. He wasn't focused enough to do that. His hands slid out of his pockets, one resting against her cheek and the other slipping through her hair by the back of her neck. He wasn't aware he was doing so, his mind was foggy and all he could completely focus on was kissing her back. Which was strange to think about all together. And he couldn't tell how long it was going on for, it was just continuing until he felt the need to breathe. Slowly, he separated from her only by an inch or so. His breaths were shaky, but he wasn't exactly sure on why. It didn't seem to really matter.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Mal had her eyes closed and didn't dare open them even when the kiss was done. She was afraid she was going to start blabbing about nonsense if she let herself process what she just did. On the bright side she wasn't being insulted by her conscience to grow a pair and kiss the guy. One hand dropped from his face but the other remained. Mal was focussing on breathing in case her crippled mind decided to lock the ability subconsciously. She finally sucked in enough air to whisper, "Uhm... I'm actually not sorry about this." Once the realization was verbal she opened her eyes and looked at Ryder with a confused expression. Whoa, he was close. What did that mean? Did he like it? Did it matter if he did? Yeah, it sort of mattered. Shhh. Shut it, brain. Man, she sounded crazy even in her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Ryder gulped, trying to sort through his thoughts as he watched her. "Yeah, I'm not either." He whispered, dropping the hand that had laced his fingers with her hair to his side. But the confused expression she gave him was enough for him to step back, pulling his other hand away as he cleared his throat. It was definitely a great kiss, but now he was slightly on edge. His mind was racing, enough for him to have to use the wall for support. "Ah... Now what do we do?" He asked gently, looking over at Mal questionably. He got the sudden urge to kiss her again right as he looked at her. He bit his bottom lip hard, running his fingers through his hair several times.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Mal watched him carefully and let her hand fall limply to her side when he backed up. Oops, did she scare him away? She started to bite the inside of her cheek as she eyed him. His question made her smile. It just kept growing until she covered it with a hand and even giggled a little. That was definitely new. It was probably nerves, her nerves did that to her, right? "Uh w-well.. I don't know." Her hazel eyes flickered to his mouth as he bit his lip and she subconsciously mimicked the gesture. The confusion came back to her after being momentarily distracted. Why wasn't she freaking out? Usually in a situation like that she'd be flustered and stuttering and awkward. But she wasn't. Actually she felt cheeky and a little more daring. To prove this she murmured, "We could always do it again..." The suggestion was out there and she laughed lightly, not sure what was going on with her. He was attractive but Mal doubted that's what did it. No, she knew several attractive people and never wanted to snog them senseless... Thinking a little deeper she connected it to the fact she could relate to this guy so well. Never in her life did she ever really relate with someone or felt like someone understand. Well, Ryder didn't really know things about her but from all she's found out from him.. he'd definitely understand. Yeah, that was definitely it.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Ryder pushed away from the wall, moving towards Mal with slow steps. He didn't say anything, mainly because his head was pounding and he couldn't exactly concentrate enough to find the right words. Instead, he stopped right in front of her, cupping both of her cheeks with his hands as he pressed his lips to hers. And he had no idea why he was kissing her again, but he couldn't stop himself. His eyes were already tightly shut, but he didn't remember closing them. It felt strange, but yet it calmed him down much more than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Mal didn't really know what she expected to happen after that though she was thrilled he went with it and kissed her again. She used both her hands to clutch to the front of his shirt, pulling with closer as the kiss went on. It was nice and her heart was pumping but this version was much different than the panicked frenzy it was use to. Her eyes were closed the moment they connected and her head fuzzed from coherent thought. It felt brilliant and she didn't think she'd want to stop. Though air was usually a necessity. But right now her lungs could take the lack of breath, right? No, wrong. She reluctantly broke the kiss and breathed in and out heavily though didn't let Ryder go. "H-how long did you say you were stayin'?" She asked quietly, breathlessly. Dang, he'd be gone within no time if her fuzzed brain remembered correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

"Two weeks," Ryder mumbled, opening his eyes slowly to look at her. "Maybe earlier. My mom wanted to try and get me in contact with my real dad or something else impossible." He gulped, his shoulders dropping as his eyes scanned her face. He shut his eyes, trying to control his breathing, but it wasn't working as well as he had hoped. He was too aware of Mal clutching his shirt and of how close she was. "So, yeah, two weeks or less I'm heading back to Seattle." His voice sounded muffled, though they were speaking face to face. His hands were still on her cheeks, but he didn't really plan on moving.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Mal bit her lip as she listened and watched. She nodded faintly as to not disturb his hold. After a few moments of just observing him she asked softly "Do you want to contact your dad? You said your mum wanted you too.. Do ya not get along or somethin'? Did he dip out on you? My dad did that so I can relate, man." She cleared her throat, wondering if she could even talk about this without going on an angry rampage. Mal had done a very good job in running away from her past and all the emotions associated with it and was scared to talk about those things. She let out a shaky breath and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her eyes searched her face and she tentatively attempted to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 pm

"I've never met him. And he's generally pretty busy, dealing with Uncle Ze-" Ryder broke off, opening his eyes to look into hers. "I wouldn't exactly say he left." No, he was just banned from seeing me and Zeus tried to start a war when he attempted to come back. "There's... A lot more to that story." He smiled weakly, knowing in a way that he did walk out, but he had reasons... Didn't he? And he couldn't help but feel sorry for her when she said her father walked out, though from going through nearly the same thing, he never wanted people to feel sorry for him. He just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Mal tilted her head both curiously and in confusion. That sounded rough. She assumed his uncle was a trouble maker. At least he somewhat knew why he left. Still a jerk thing to do, though. But if he never met him it didn't hurt too bad, right? Oh, who was she kidding, you'd still be able to feel that gap. She sighed wearily before smiling a little, "Sounds like our lives would make a fantastic soap opera, eh? We don't really have to get into it." She was trying to gage how he felt about it but knew it was not a good idea to press the topic at hang. It was a delicate thing for some people. Looking into her eyes she felt breathless. Whoa, those were.. different. How was that..? It was really neat and cool but there was an intensity there that caused her to look down. She studied her hands which were tangled in his shirt and she felt herself loosen her grip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Ryder wasn't focused, and he wanted to tell Mal everything, but he didn't want her to look at him differently afterward. His hands moved from her cheeks to her neck, then down her arms until his fingers were curled around her wrists. Without saying anything, he moved towards the wall, pressing his back against it, bringing Mal with him. "My... My uncle isn't very friendly. Or so I've heard. I haven't met him either." He sucked in a sharp breath, "but you're right. We don't need to talk about my rough uncle Zeus, or my other uncle, or... Well, what else do we talk about?" He asked, seeming genuinely lost and confused in his own thoughts. So lost, he didn't even realize he said Zeus's name.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Mal looked down at his hand that had found its way to her wrist. She followed him over to the wall but never once stopped looking at him. He was a curious guy, that was for sure. At his words she finally spoke up, "You're uncle is named after a god?" That was kind of cool and fascinating. She shook her head a bit and went on, "If you want to talk about it I'll listen. Apparently talking is good therapy or something like that. I wouldn't really know since I've never tried it. Hey, are you all right?" Mal reached up and poked his arm with her free hand. He looked distracted or worried or perhaps both.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Smiling weakly, Ryder nodded, "I'm fine. Just... Thinking too much." He rested his head against the wall, staring at the darkening sky for a brief moment before looking back at Mal. "Talking is sort of good therapy. I would know, I've gone to it since I was five." He bit his lip, shrugging lightly, "But... I think I told you and those other two girls when we first met at my school... I'm... Ah... I'm from another universe. I came when I was two." He didn't know what else to say, mainly because he wasn't used to exactly sharing this type of stuff with anyone. His therapist hardly knew anything besides what she was supposed to know. That she was dealing with a troubled kid. "And... My uncle isn't named after a god."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Mal's face reflected sympathy. At least he was getting help if that's what he needed.. unless it wasn't working. "Yeah.. I think I remember you mentioning it, maybe. I'm not good at paying attention all the time. 'Specially not with a monster in the picture. You know if you would have told me this a few years ago I'd find you nuts. But I've travelled through time and space. Saying that out loud makes me feel I should be in a hospital... I honestly just wanted a normal life." Just sighed, suddenly feeling a bit tired. But something pricked her interest and she raised her eyebrow. Was he pulling her leg? "Whadda ya mean he isn't named after a god? Zeus is a god's name, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

"Well... Yeah, it's a god's name. But my uncle had it first." Ryder loosened his grip on Mal, then pulled his hands away all together to run them both down his face. He felt crazy, just as crazy as he had been when he was seven and- Focus, you idiot. He grinded his teeth together, his eyes slowly moving back to Mal. "Where I'm from... Greek mythology is real. The Greek gods and every monster that has to do with them... Are real. Zeus is my uncle, as well as Hades." I sound like a freak. He ran his fingers through his hair, but this time, didn't drop his arms to his side afterward. His fingers tightened around his hair, and it almost looked like he was pulling at it, though he wasn't. "Now I feel like I'm the one who should be in a hospital." He whispered, remembering what Mal had said before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Mal stared at him with her lips parted. The expression on her face was dumbfounded, shocked. Well, that was interesting. A different universe meant parallel. Theta was from a parallel universe. So she knew that wasn't out of range. But for Greek mythology to be real in another world? Well, actually, that could be possible for all she knew. The Doctor had taught her to believe in the impossible. Plus everyone needed someone who believed them, or believe in them. Mal cleared her throat finally and said, "Well, that would explain your power, right? I mean, the gods in mythology had powers kinda like that. And wasn't there some water bending guy? God of the Sear? Sorry, I'm not really educated." Mal felt a little sheepish so shrugged to shake it off. Man, he looked so distressed.. It made her feel so bad. Reaching up, she grabbed his hands and did her best to untangle them from his hair before lowering them. She didn't let go as she watched his face and waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Ryder couldn't help but laugh. He squeezed her hands, slowly shaking his head. "Poseidon. His name is Poseidon. He's my father." He wanted to stop talking about this now, to just forget he ever said anything, but that seemed out of the question. "I'm what they call a Demigod. I can... Read Ancient Greek, because of my dyslexia. And my ADHD is due to battle skills in my instincts. Which I have yet to learn. I'm not sure I want to." He smiled at her, one that wasn't at all forced. It calmed him down some, to say all this to someone who may understand in a really weird way. In a way he could hardly wrap his head around. "Enough about me." He added after a moment, realizing the only thing left was his trashy step-father and his horrible school life. Which wouldn't really cheer up this moment at all. "Shouldn't you be finding that room mate of yours? Telling her you went through with it?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

"Whoa.. that's heavy." Was the only thing Mal could think to say after Ryder explained further. A demigod. That was extreme, man! Wouldn't that mean some crazies would worship him and whatnot? She should be careful what she thought or said.. Mal wasn't one for religion but that didn't mean she had to be bitter towards those who were. At the mention of her room mate she sighed and muttered, "She doesn't need to know nothing. She might be mad but she'll get over it eventually. If worse comes to worse I could always just sleep at a motel or something like that." Unless I convince her to drop it with a bit of prompting.. Mal knew she could.. she could do it to anyone, really. Well, except those that surpass a certain psychic awareness. It made her uncomfortable to think about using her ability for her own benefit. But then again, what else would it be used for? Was it such a bad thing? Yes, yes it is. It could get you in a lot of trouble. Mal's little conflict with herself was displayed on her face as she frowned and scrunched up her nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 am

Ryder watched as she scrunched up her nose and as she frowned. He gently tugged one of his hand's out of her grip, placing it on her cheek instead. "Mal?" He asked, raising his eyebrows as he studied her face. "You okay?" He squeezed her hand, trying to get her attention back. He almost wished he could know what she was thinking for just that moment, but quickly brushed away that thought. It felt sort of rude to even consider wanting that ability. But from Mal mentioning sleep, he remembered his mom and shopping... And how it was dark out now, and how much time must have gone by. And how his mother was probably freaking out. He sighed, but kept his eyes on Mal, "Wait. She'd really make you sleep in a motel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucker Up, Loser   Pucker Up, Loser - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucker Up, Loser
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: