Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe False Reality  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe False Reality  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The False Reality  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe False Reality  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe False Reality  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The False Reality

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The False Reality  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Ben shook his head, dropping the paper down on the front desk, "I..i don't know" he mumbled, engulfing his head into his hands, running them through his hair as he pondered the situation deeply. Then, suddenly a hissing sound slithered into his ears, immediately grabbing his attention as he looked up and peered around the room in front, behind and eventually, to the side of him. Seeing nothing initially, Ben looked over to Mal, "Are you hissing?" he asked her just as a dark, tall, thin, figure walked elegantly down the steps of the finely polished glass steps. Its elongated pale, head and hands, becoming a prominent part of its body as it entered the visual frame of Ben and Mal, "This..is the future..of interference" it's voice an echoing, rubbed hiss, as it spoke, "Your lives..will continue..but only..through..silence".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Mal shook her head as she stared at the paper again, her hands clasping together as she exhales a breath through them. She was in her own little world, zoning out to dread what seemed to be their impending doom so didn't notice the hissing until Ben asked if it was her. "What? Why would I be...?" But her attention was drawn away to the stairs where the tall figure was descending. Jesus! What was that thing? Probably the one behind all of this, creepy bugger.

"R-r-running now?" Mal tossed the question at Ben as she began to back up and put more space between herself and the slender-man appearing alien. What did it mean by their existence would continue through silence? Well hell, Mal didn't plan to stick around to find out.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Ben initially agreed with Mal, nodding his head at first but then stopped mid nod as his eyes gazed back over to the Silent, his mind suddenly coming to a realization. "You're not real" He stated proudly, and rather arrogantly, immediately catching the Silent's attention, becoming intrigued and slightly worried at his conclusion, "This world is fake...everything around us is fake...so you cannot be real reason would state. From you appearing here i am guessing myself and this woman are tied up somewhere..hot wired into this matrix of some kind.". The silence from the Silent gave Ben conformation enough as he turned his body and attention over to Mal, "Think of everything that's happened. The impossible things. This reality cannot be real..that means he isn't! If we continue to believe this is real..the stronger the grip it has on us".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

"I-it looks pretty damn real to me! How could you possibly know it isn't real? Well, not that I'm not relieved to hear it.." Mal shuffled back once more as she stared at the Silent. She looked at Ben when he turned to her and she shook her head, "I've seen some pretty impossible things in reality too.. it's hard to differentiate!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"Those are memories of the real reality..not this one!" Ben urged, his sense of urgency growing as the Silent drew closer to them, "Mal you have to believe me. We are hooked up to this world..this program. It's..it's like if your dreaming..everything in your dreams choked full of all your memories, and the only way to wake up from this dream is to stop believing this thing is real, see it for what it really is..just a dream..now wake up. Come on. Wake up with me!". Suddenly, the more Ben began to speak, the more he began to disappear, fading like an old memory, until finally, gone, whispering into the wind. Leaving Mal alone with the Silent bearing down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

"Oh man!" Mal called once Ben faded away. That shouldn't be possible.. unless he was correct. Stupid brain just agree that he's right and we can get out of here too! The Silent was getting closer and Mal cleared her throat, trembling slightly as she watched the alien. There had to be a better indicator that this wasn't real. My god, Mal! Ben bloody vanished into thin air! It's a dream! Wakey, wakey. You know what you'll get if you do? Bacon! Yes, you love bacon. Oh man, am I talking to myself in my own head? I'm a nutter As she was thinking that she noticed the Silent had stopped his advancements and was just staring at her. Oh, had she done it. Bam, taking control of her dreams like a boss! That wouldn't happen in the real world...

Mal gasped as she suddenly jerked out of the newspaper building and ended up... wherever she was in reality.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Ben jolted up, waking from his former sleep and engulfment in the false reality, his eyes immediately adjusting to the dim, to nearly, no light within the room he was in. Beneath him was a cold, wet metal bench, open cuffs were where his wrists were resting; sitting him he turned and hopped off of the bench, his eyes still adjusting. Glancing over his shoulder, there was a machine hooked up to the wall, where his head was previously; the benches were lined in a circle around the wall, which the machines were hooked up to.

Notincing Mal, Ben rushed over to her side and moved the machine away from her head, "Hey. Hey, you alright?" he asked her in a whispering tone, his eyes finally becoming adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Mal blinked open her eyes and groaned a little. She couldn't see a think and that caused her to blink more as if that would help with her lack of vision. It didn't. Upon hearing soft footsteps she froze. Where was it that she was, exactly? At least it was Ben's voice she heard and not some freaky deaky alien coming to cut her open or something. She slowly sat up and looked in his general direction, willing her eyes to adjust faster, "I think so... just glad I got out of there. But where are we now? I can't see a single thing... Oh, and thanks, by the way. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you." Mal spun her legs off the bench and rose to her feet after she felt stable enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Ben smiled, knowing that she was doing alright made him feel better, but the feeling and smile faded as he turned around, surveying where they were and the surroundings. "Have no idea where we are" Ben mumbled a reply back to Mal as he walked to the edge of the wall, placing his hand on the wall as he carefully surveyed it. Immediately, as if on touch, a portion of the wall opened up and gave way to a small control panel jetted out, "Mal. Come over here" he called back over his shoulder before noticing a part of the panel where it had the outline of a Silent hand in the center, "I'm guessing that only a Silent can activate this thing....unless you can make three fingered hand".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Mal looked around the room and shivered. She didn't like it here. Not like that wasn't anything new. She didn't like most of any place she ended up. She wondered around a bit, touching the benches and squinting at the machines that were placed by their heads previously. Weird, what did these freaks want from her and Ben? Soon Ben was beckoning her over so she walked up beside him. "The heck... looks freaky. What do you think they want from us? And where are they if they're here? You'd expect them to be in the room if we're there little experiment or they want something from us, right?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 am

Ben shook his head, "No idea" he mumbled, lowering his attention down at the panel once more before putting his hands together in a spoke like position and placing them down onto the Silence outline. After a few seconds, the panel lit up, the tables roared to life causing the head peices to retract, leaving the people to sit up on their own and look around the room completely confused and worried. "Get them situated, i will see if i can find a way out using this..thing" Ben told Mal, glancing back at her and the people then back at the panel as his fingers began to race over the controls and its key pad.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

Mal jumped when the pieces moved, expecting the panel not to accept Ben's attempt at activating it. She glanced back at the people who were slowly sitting up and looking around. "How am I suppose to do that...?" She huffed but made her around to the people, checking to see if they were alright. They appeared very uncomfortable and Mal could hardly blame them. It wasn't like she was helping the situation, she probably appeared very nervous. To those who were beginning to panic she explained the situation as best she could. Well, that didn't really work to calm one person down and she began to freak out. So Mal reached over and clamped her hand over the girls mouth.

"Shhhhhhht! Quiet, man, in case someone hears ya. Jeez, you're not going to get out of this by panicking. I should know, I'm the master of that." The girl with still struggling... "Ben.. how much longer, man?" Well the girl would surly shut up if she just gave a quick... The struggled stopped and so did the muffled screams. Mal rubbed her forehead and concluded her gift could come in handy at times no matter how much she hated it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Ben's fingers raced over the keyboard like a blur until finally, the panel lit up once more with life, a portion of the wall beside the panel opening up, revealing the outside world. It was dark and cold, something Ben immediately began to worry about as he stepped over to it and eventually out. His shoes hit the black grovel below him, crunching with each step; his eyes focused on the sky which was pitch black, the only light behind twin suns burning over head, lines of red shinning around the edges of the sun. "What...what the hell is this place" Ben whispered, his voice leaving him as he peered around the world around him; deserted dead lands would be the best words to describe what he saw. Black everything, tinted differently so you could tell things apart from one another. Animal bones lay infrequently around the rocky surface, no tree's, no signs of life for what seemed like miles.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 am

Mal's head shot up when the wall began to move. "You did it!" She breathed and, forgetting about the people at this time, walked over to Ben and hesitated when she saw only blackness outside these walls. Fear struck her once again and she swallowed heavily. But Ben was stepping out and she didn't want him to be alone no matter how much she wanted to hide under a table. So with slow steps she proceeded, her wide, hazel eyes darting around and trying to make sense of what she was seeing. "Th-this... this isn't right. Where are we? till in that Matrix thing? Another planet? I want answers, man. Why would these freaks even need us?" She shivered and stepped closer to the man, feeding off the little reassurance close contact had to offer her. They'd get through this, right? Though her luck was horrid she never seemed to die even if the situation got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:17 pm

"I don't know?!" Ben hissed, spinning around to Mal, his fear covered up by the sudden anger he was feeling right now, "How the bloody hell am i suppose to know where we are and how the hell we got here?! I'm no ruddy bloody detective or..mad man. I'm just a normal bloke trying to get through the day". Turning back around, he ran his hand through his hair then engulfed his face into both of them, lowering his head before peering up once more, "If you've got something helpful to say..now would be a brilliant time".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Mal went quiet and bit her bottom lip, anxiety flashing across her face as she took a step away from Ben. She honestly knew how he felt. She worked soo bloody hard to be normal and live an average, boring human life. But often times she gets sucked into situations like this. And often times she looks to whomever she is with to give her all the answers. Mal was basically useless when it came to situations like these. She was looking around again, the gears in her head grinding and turning as she tried to make sense of all of this and what they could possibly do to get themselves out. Helpful, right... maybe that thing over there could be just that. "Well, there's a patch of white over there/" She pointed to their left and sure enough, far away, was a white tear in the black sky.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Ben peered back from his cupped hands, looking at the white path that was randomly placed in the center of the area around them. Nodding, he turned his attention back over to Mal, lowering his head slightly, "I'm sorry..don't usually burst out like that but..then again i have never been in this situation before" he managed a chuckle, only looking up as he passed Mal to walk over to the white patch on the floor a few feet away.

Kneeling down, he hovered his hand over it before finally touching it, "Feels like..grass" he called back to Mal, looking up and glancing around him, "There's something feeding it...has to be..that means there has to be civilization or some sort of..something..i don't know.".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Mal swallowed pointlessly to try and satisfy her parched throat. It was pointless and caused her agitation to grow. When Ben walked over Mal followed suit but kept a safe distance away from the odd white patch. What was it?

"Careful..." She cautioned when he bent to touch it. There was no telling what this thing was. But it seemed safe enough when contact was made so she walked over and crouched near it herself. Mal wouldn't touch it but took Ben's word for it and inspected the odd thing visually. Weird. "Feeding it? What does that mean, you think this is actually grass or something? Are we even out of that matrix world... seems unlikely. This place kinda reminds me of when your game glitches or something. Not that I would really know, I've just watched some of my friends play them and such. Sometimes the map go all bonkers and blank out."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Ben listened intently to Mal's theory until a flash of light caught his attention, streaking across the sky, then stopping in mid streak, turning and plummeting towards them. Getting up from his kneeling position, Ben took a step back to Mal, pointing up to the light, "I hope that is part of the game..if not then" before he could finish, he spun around, grabbed Mal by the hand and bolted straight back into the building. Outside the sound of the ship resting down onto the ground with a hissing sound echoed through the walls, immediately getting the attention of the people inside as Ben and Mal rushed back in, "Everyone! Grab something! Arm yourselves!" Ben proclaimed, letting go of Mal and rushing to the side of the bench he was on.

With all the strength he could muster up, Ben ripped a pipe from the head piece and wielded it like a baseball bat upon turning back to the open door. Meanwhile, the other prisoners grabbed what they could as make shift weapons before turning as Ben did, only to be met by the figures of three Silents, looming before them in the doorway. "Fight for your lives!!!".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Mal glanced up and gaped but didn't have time to react for herself since Ben had snatched up her hand and was dragging her with him into the building. She stood there for a bit, looking around the room in search of something to use as a makeshift weapon. Oh she was screwed. Sure the aliens were creepy and all but how was she suppose to become violent? She'd rather just hide under a table. Then the Silence was there. Mal gaped once more but couldn't really react more than just to stare. Definitely screwed, all of them. She turned to Ben and felt confused. What was it they were suppose to do? Arm themselves? Why? Turning back to the opening in the wall she saw the three aliens and panicked. Oh, right, that's why!

She looked around the room desperately in search of something she could use. Off to the side was a table that held syringes and various pointy objects. That could work. Mal quickly made her way over and grabbed what she could. Well, this was on off tool but it would do. It was large and curled and twisted like a screw. She really didn't want to know what it was used for...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:02 pm

The prisoners just like Ben, rush attacked the Silents, some of them being struck by the electricity protruding from The Silent's finger tips. But the ones that passed through, like Ben, reached the alien race and immediately went into a frenzy. Whacking them over and over, not allowing them to get up or realign themselves to strike again. One Silent was impaled through the eye by one prisoner, who later proclaimed a war shout as the body of The Silent fell lifelessly to the ground with a thud. The other two Silents back tracked a few steps out of the door before they to, well killed in almost the same manor.

Victorious, the prisoners roared with joy, embracing one another with smiles wide across their faces as Ben glanced over to the ship the Silents came in. "Everyone" He called back, over his shoulder, "Into the ship! Let's see if we can get home", the prisoners looked at one another before one finally stepped up and asked, "Why?! Those things tried to kill us..did kill! I'm not setting foot in that thing!". Ben rolled his eyes, turning back to the one that stepped up and the rest of the group, "There are more of those things! If they find this place empty and these things dead they will come for us! Would you rather be found here or on Earth where we could truly fight?!". The men and women looked at each other before nodding and running into the ship, Ben was quick to follow them, knowing time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The False Reality    The False Reality  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The False Reality
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2