Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_vote_lcapDorothy Gale Ace McShane I_voting_barDorothy Gale Ace McShane I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_vote_lcapDorothy Gale Ace McShane I_voting_barDorothy Gale Ace McShane I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dorothy Gale Ace McShane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

Dorothy Gale Ace McShane Empty
PostSubject: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Character Dorothy Gale "Ace" McShane

status:Home in the Tardis and Perivale a Teenager that somewhat penniless.

::Appearance::
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Height:5,4
Figure: Slim/athletic
Other:Homemade Explosive called Nitro 9 and Zappy bat.
Clothing: A bomber Jacket with patches and pins with a skirt and boots

::Info::
Family: you can make this up
Personality: Ace like to act tough with her look and street smarts and like to take on things that are bigger than her and like to rush in and get thing done but that not to say that she doesn't think about the danger apart from that Ace has a soft inner shell that kind and gentle but hard show it.

When it comes to her like Ace enjoy rock music and doing chemistry making her explosive Nitro 9 and being herself and being free from personal trouble of her past and like to find excitement wherever it is. Her fears are her past and being told what to do by some in authority and hate doing nothing and sitting still and getting in danger and not knowing what to do.

Her strengths are she headstrong yet reckless at times Ace is considered brave and charming to almost any male.
strength: She willing to take on thing that are bigger then here and not show fear to her foes.
Weakness:she rush into things without thinking and can get her self in trouble.
Likes:Rock music ,thinking positive, interesting people and places making friends,doing chemistry.
dislikes:liars, fake people, doing nothing, boring people, being told off.
dream: Traveling with the Doctor and seeing more of time and space.

History: Ace was born in and raised in Perivale, a small suburb in west Greater London and grew up there for most of her life. For the most part but was a defiant child that didn't do as her parents told her to do and would disobey them often. She got obsessed with fire and explosions, this lead to an incident such as blowing up the art room, it was only a small explosion but she was expelled from school and failed her A levels in chemistry even though she a master of it.

Another such incident was when a deadly firebombing took the life of one of her friends, Ace took it upon herself to set fire to the old abandon house as a last act on earth for a while as one night as Ace was trying extract nitro from nitro-glycerine when a time storm took Ace to a spaceport called Ice world.

Ace manage to get a job as a waitress for a while there and that where she met Gilts, a space pirate that was looking for another way to get rich and she wanted to join him on such adventure, but would just be called things like Sprog and told "You are too young to go" and "It's too dangerous because of the dragon". When she asked her boss about it he would just tell her that it a myth and to get back to work.

When she met the Doctor she felt her life would have a chance for a new direction and after getting convened by Mel, Ace quit her job as a waitress and went home. She told Mel about herself and to help the Doctor find out about the sinister secret that was with in Ice World and was offered to be shown the 12 galaxy’s. She learned a lot from then on, taught by the professor (a name she gave the Doctor) in their travels. Before asking to go home to Perivale in the year 2000 as the Doctor thought it was a good time and she would be able to blend in easily and give her another chance at doing her A levels before getting called back to Gallifrey.

Ace use her knowledge that she gained and learned still looks for adventure and changes to find the Professor one again in the hope to see more of space or here on earth.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Approved Smile

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

ACE!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 pm

ACE!
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

ACE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorothy Gale Ace McShane   Dorothy Gale Ace McShane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorothy Gale Ace McShane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: