Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere's To The Past - Page 3 I_voting_barHere's To The Past - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere's To The Past - Page 3 I_voting_barHere's To The Past - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Here's To The Past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Here's To The Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Shooting a sharp glare at the guards, Sonya flung a hand out, sending a weak wave of energy at them. Not strong enough to do any damage, but enough to send them flying back into the walls behind them. "Don't even look at me. You say your human... You make me sick to my stomach." She hissed in a dangerous undertone, her eyes flashing with a gold light as a sudden wash of anger nearly rode her senses from her mind. "Don't even say a thing. I'll go when I am damn well ready to."

Sonya looked over at the Doctor through the haze of depression clouding her mind, dimly remembering her threat to him. Reaching over, she placed a hand on his head, forcing a psychic connection with him as she stared into his eyes with her dead ones. I only have one question for you... Did you know her? Did you even care what had happened? Honest answer will free you from my threat. A lie will kill you. Tell me the truth of how you felt about Robin.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm

The soldiers were flung back, calling out in surprise as they hit the wall. One slid to the ground while the other managed to remain standing, pointing his gun at Sonya again as she reached out and touched the doctor.

The doctor recoiled in fear as Sonya spoke to him telepathically. It was a horrifying and exhilarating experience. He swallowed heavily and hoped his answer wouldn't get him killed. He was about to tell the truth, after all, "I didn't know her well, no. I-I... nobody in this project gets close to the subjects, we're not suppose to. We go through so many in our time that it would just be pointless and painful to be familiar with them. To care is to damage ourselves. We must think of them as nothing more then a science experiment if we are to complete what we must and avoid the consequences. She was just another experiment...."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Letting out a small sigh, Sonya slowly got to her feet, her eyes drifting down to the puddle on the floor that once was her friend as it mixed with her blood in a sickening color. "Right. Should have known better than to hope. You lot make me feel ashamed to know the human race." She stated simply, turning to look each of them in the eye with a steady gaze. "You aren't even human any more. Your... Your nothing, worse than the Daleks, worse than Cybermen even. Your worthless to me now." With that left hanging in the air, she strode out the door and back down the hallway towards her TARDIS and the younger Mal.

Stopping outside of the blue box, she placed a hand on the wood with a low groan. She knew the girl inside would be hysterical after what she had witnessed. Something had to give in her... Perhaps a sleep in Med bay might help her calm down. Closing her eyes and preparing herself for the worst, she pushed the door open and walked inside, her head tilted down as she shut it behind her and leaned against it heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 pm

One of the soldiers followed Sonya until she reached her TARDIS. He watched from a safe distance as she entered and lingered around until it dematerialized. The other soldier and the Doctor worked to clean up a few things before calling in a team to help collect the puddle of Flesh. No sense letting it waste.

Mal was shaking, her body hiccuping almost violently as a replacement to her sobbing. She was in so much pain and confusion. Tears were still pooling out of her eyes and her stomach twisted painfully, making her think she might hurl a second time. She didn't register the TARDIS door open, didn't move at all from her position on the ground unless it was caused by the spasms of the hiccup running through her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Finally, a low sigh escaping her, Sonya walked over to Mal and bent down, picking her up like a child and carrying her to the Med Bay to rest while she piloted the TARDIS away from this place. Reaching over, she pulled a blanket over Mal and then turned around and walked back into the control room. Through the haze in her mind, she slowly began to fix the controls and lock onto Earth, the last place she remembered picking Mal up before taking off with her before all of this happened.

Falling back into the seat behind her when she was done, she stared blankly at the console with a frown set into her features. Dead, another one dead. Someone she cared about had died in her arms once again, and she couldn't do a damn thing to stop it... A hand reached up and ran through her hair as anger slowly seeped into the frozen shell she was, making her clench her fists and pound them into the arms of the chair she sat in. Why? Why was it every time someone needed her most, she couldn't do anything! Why!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Robin gasped as she awoke, her eyes wide as she looked around in confusion. She just died! What happened?! It took her a moment to process it, her mind just coming out of being swamped with darkness, but she saw two faces. Two people... in lab coats? Wait... two scientists... oh God... not again... "W-What? What just happened?" She tried to get up and move when she realized she was locked into a machine. Then it all clicked... She was alive... because she was flesh.... Well not anymore. Hopefully. "Where am I? Please tell me this isn't Torchwood..." She began to hyperventilate, trying to name any objects she could see. Clipboards, lab coats, um... a pair of glasses... A syringe full of liquid. Crap....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Mal barely registered what was happening. She was shutting down and was soon just sleeping, her brain refusing to deal with this right now.

The scientists were talking in a hushed manner to one another. One jerked her head up when Robin began. "She's up!" She said before moving over to the container, peering inside and making observations. Her green eyes were trained on the girl as she told the man what to write on the clip board. She then moved over to the machines and read the vitals and whatnot.

"Remain calm. Here, a sedative will make you feel better." And just like that she opened the container and pricked Robin's arm, feeding her the liquid that was inside...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Robin tried to jerk her arm away, but scowled down at it as she remembered what position she was in. "I don't need a sedative..." She blinked her eyes, her vision becoming blurry. "Oh, what'd you do that for..." She groaned, her mind tiring once more. Trying to think of something useful to do before she blacked out completely, she decided on remembering these people's names. As soon as she was out of here, she was going for them first.

"F-Frank... L-Louise..." Speaking their names out loud as to not forget them, she left her gaze stuck on the woman's name tag. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, welcoming the darkness as it engulfed her mind, letting the Torchwood scientist continue their work in peace. It wasn't like being conscious was going to be better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's To The Past   Here's To The Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's To The Past
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3