Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
She's Come Undone I_vote_lcapShe's Come Undone I_voting_barShe's Come Undone I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
She's Come Undone I_vote_lcapShe's Come Undone I_voting_barShe's Come Undone I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

She's Come Undone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm

(I've been playing Toni for a while now, on Doctor Who sites and other sites as well. It gets boring to constantly play the same idea with the personality and such. So this is the beginning to how I hope to change her).

Rain matted my blonde hair down. I didn't know where I was. Lost, yes. Scared, no. The old, worn combat boots laced on my feet has a tinge of familiarity, yet I couldn't seem to place it. I'd squint for hours, then question myself as to why I was squinting in the first place. It doesn't help you think better. But it is what I would do. I would stare at the object that seemed to glow with memories until something came or something didn't. Nothing did. I blinked, the wet salt water dripping down my face in thin lines, washing away any dirt on my face. The bench below me was uncomfortable, yet I didn't dare to move. Moving could kill me. At least, that's what my bones were yelling to my consciousness. They ached as if I had gotten hit by a bus. That's the issue. I don't remember. I felt my active mind begin to slip from my grasp again and I cried out, the single command escaping my lips instead of echoing through the dungeons of my mind. Nevertheless, the idea struck home. My focus regained it's sharpness and I was suddenly overwhelmed with relief. No more fainting from the rough pain my bones were emanating.

I scooted closer to the center of the bench, the US Army jacket large on me as I rested back. The faded Rolling Stones concert shirt underneath crumpled by the belt line of my jean short shorts, but I didn't care to fix it. Just stare longer. It'll come to you. You'll remember. I gulped loudly, pushing my nerves down as I dug my nails into my thighs. Staring at the shirt wouldn't help. It just told me by the worn letters and design that it was far from 1985.

"Toni?" A male's voice asked and I twisted my sore torso to face the new stranger. His dark hair sat in curls on the top of his head, his light brown eyes lighting up as I met his stare. "Toni, what the hell are you doing sitting in the rain?" I shook my head, unsure of what to reply with. The truth in the matter would be: I have no idea why I'm sitting in the rain, ask me when I'm not. "You have that quizzical look going on, Tone'. It's Scotty. Your best bud... Totally in love with Star Trek? Helped you create a dream jumper thing?" He expected a serious answer, and because I couldn't offer one, I nodded. He grinned happily, stuffing his hands into his pockets proudly.

Gunfire sounded off in the distance at the exact moment millions of questions for this Scotty character came to mind. I turned my head, my long hair rippling down my back as I did so. A man was running down the path towards us and I cocked my head slightly. What looked to be an over-sized turtle chased after him. I heard Scotty laugh, but I didn't dare to look at him. "I knew it was bad to go to Argentina. The water is dangerous, I said. There may be monsters, I said." Scotty tutted and I found myself peeling my eyes away from the monster and the man. "What is it?" I asked, my voice weaker than intended. "A Sea Devil. They've kind of taken over Buenos Aires." I shut my eyes, listening to the pattern of steps from the alien before us. It was moving closer until I felt it's hot breath on my cheek. "State your name, human." It whispered maliciously and I flinched. "I don't know." I replied gently, shaking my head as I met it's eyes. "I don't know it."
Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Aaron stuffed his hands into his pockets, maneuvering around groups of huddled, terrified people as he walked further into the city. Argentina had been overthrown weeks ago, but Aaron had learned how to stay under the radar. But one voice struck him hard. An accent. He lifted his head, his green eyes latching onto the woman sitting on a park bench with one of the monsters hovering above her. He pulled his hands from his pockets, cautiously walking towards them with a heavy sigh. He stopped behind the Sea Devil, his eyes scanning it before he looked over at the girl. "It won't hurt you. They don't often do that here."
Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:30 pm

I raised my head, my eyes sticking to his as I felt my pupils burn. In the reflection of his eyes, I spotted a change in mine. Purple. The chocolate brown I was so familiar with had mutated into a bright... Purple. I blinked, then blinked again. I shook my head and pushed my back firmly against the bench. My fingers slithered up my cheeks, gently touching the skin under my eyes. And I pulled back, glancing at the red stains coating my skin. "Oh," I whispered because it was the only thing I could manage. "They don't hurt people, yes. But what do they do with the people who can't remember what they've done?" I asked, rubbing some of the blood off onto my thighs. It wasn't solidly red, containing some specks of green, which all around baffled me. What would bleed red and green? Santa?
Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Aaron bent towards her, placing his hands on his cheeks as he ignored the water creatures. He moved her head slightly to both sides as he stared in awe at her eyes. Then he glanced down at her hands, moving his own hands down to cup hers. "We need to get you out of here." He muttered, then glanced at the single Sea Devil still by their sides. He tightened his hold on Toni's hands, stepping back slowly as he pulled her with him. "Don't look at it." He commanded, gulping hard as he proceeded to move backwards.
Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

"Are you joking? Joshing me or something, yeah? How can I not look at it?" I exclaimed, my voice cracking under pressure as I let him drag me. But, even with his clear warning, I glanced over my shoulder. The Sea Devil was staring directly at me and I winced. "Blimey, the eyes on that thing." I grumbled, facing forward again as I tightened my hold on the stranger's hand. Scotty followed after us calmly, waving his hands at his sides as he hummed softly. "Oh, and Tone, I've really wanted a vacation, but this is a bit... Over the top." He called up to me and I laughed softly, though I hardly knew the man. I looked at the back of Aaron's head, raising an eyebrow as I thought. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She's Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: