Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_vote_lcapRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_voting_barRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_vote_lcapRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_voting_barRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. Empty
PostSubject: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Kicking the controls, Sonya let out a low growl as the console sparked at her in anger. "Oi, don't you get lippy with me! Your the one that thought it would be a good idea to make a stop on Vega! You knew they didn't like blue!" She snapped in irritation, rubbing the cuts on her arm from the knives that were thrown while she ran away from town. Narrowing her eyes, she stalked around the control room in frustration, trying to think of something to do to keep her mind off of being angry at her only mode of transportation.

"Look, You have all the information about the planet's you've visited, didn't you think to take a close look at the do's and don't's about the planet before you land? I mean.. Big blue box, sitting in the middle of a town full of people that beleive the color to be evil? Yeah... Might have wanted to take a peek at the information just to be sure that your rider wouldn't be attacked by the residents when she steps out the door!"

The TARDIS groaned in irritation at Sonya, tilting around at an awkward angle, making her slide across the floor and slam into a wall on the far end of the control room. "Oi! Will you stop throwing a hissy fit and actually talk to me for once! I said I was sorry, but seriously, you keep doing this and I'll stay angry." She snapped at the machine, only to hear an angry buzz before the ship tilted the other way, sending her flying into the opposite wall hard.

Before she could say another word. The TARDIS landed in the middle of a field and shut all of the lights off. "Oh, now your going to sulk huh? Well fine, be that way, I'm going for a walk, when I get back. You had better be ready to talk, because we aren't going anywhere else until we work this out." Sonya said sharply, grabbing her leather jacket and storming out the doors into the bright day. Squinting in the sunlight, she spotted a building in the distance. With the TARDIS shutting off the lights in the control room, she couldn't check the year or location of where they landed.

Letting out a low sigh, Sonya cast a quick look over her shoulder at the silent, blue box before setting off across the grass towards the building in the distance. "Seriously need to get an additude check..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm

There was nothing. It was black and unfamiliar and the urge to get away was overwhelming. Yet he couldn't. He had no mobility, no sight and no sense of what had happened. he decides to give in, to slip away and finally become the nothing he had always knew he had been. as he prepares himself, the cruel bright light of flames is suddenly there, the pain and steady rhythm of his tattered hearts now loud in his ears. He gasps, sitting up and looking around in wild abandon. His hands are a pale white, the fingers fleshing out and becoming what would be deemed normal. he stands, his shoes fading to their respective black color and he takes his first, unlabored breath. He was alive, oh so very alive. He begins to walk, grimacing. Tugging on wet tweed was like slowly rubbing steel wool over your forearms. Flesh Eleven wrinkles his nose in distaste before deciding to, promptly, peel the jacket off and sling it over his shoulder. The wreckage had long since stilled, the flames had gone out in his mock version of "regeneration". It would appear a god send, a second chance. As he walks he can't help but think how cruel of a joke his life was becoming. He sets tired eyes on untouched grass, spotting what seemed to be a person. Before he thinks it through, he waves his arms, jacket in hand.

"Oi! Are you insane?"
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Sonya froze in the grass, staring at the Doctor across from her in confusion. "Um... I've been told so, so I like to think I am. Why else would I wander around the universe with you and your other forms?" She asked, an eyebrow raised up as she strode over to the Doctor curiously, her eyes moving over his form with a slight frown forming on her face. "You look horrible, what happened to you? I mean... The last time I spent any time with you, we were nearly slaughtered because of Vincent and people using him to make ideas."

Stopping a few feet away, she tucked her hands into her jacket, still studying the man with confusion. He looked like the Doctor, sounded and acted like him, but the scent... Her nose wrinkled as another waft of the odd smell drifted over to her. "You smell awful as well. What the hell have you been rolling in, Man? Where is your TARDIS anyway? Lady would have tried to run the second we landed." She added, taking a small step forward so she could study his eyes before blinking and taking a step back. A small shiver working down her spine as everything clicked, the state of how he looked, the smell, his odd reaction to her.

"Flesh."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Oh no. Not this again. This dislike towards his kind just because of the way they came to be. He feels his anger rise before it spills over at the other's look.

"Now hold on! I am the Doctor! Honestly I've been through this time and time again!"

Flesh Eleven glares, his jacket thrown on the ground and he begins to gesture wildly.

"I just almost died, saving, well, myself! I am not some disposable being, I am not some imitation, I am him and he is me!"

He crosses his arms, brows knitted together, lips pursed in a thin line. this girl seemed a bit rough, if he summed her up correctly, so he assumes he has to be a bit rough back. He bends over, plucking the soggy article of clothing off the ground before righting himself.

"Now the question is, will you leave me here and complete this genocide or will you make the right choice and just let me live?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oi! I never said anything about all of that, your jumping to conclusions!" Sonya snapped, her arms crossing over her chest as her eyes narrowed at the Doctor. "I know full well who you are, I was only making a statement, seriously, calm down because your really already making me irritated when I'm already frustrated as it is!" Rolling her eyes, she spun around and began stalking back towards the TARDIS, her feet stomping on the grass as she did. "Well come on then, Drama Queen, Honestly, you really need to calm down because having two hot head Time Lords in the same TARDIS will make for a very bad ride to... Wherever we're going." She added over her shoulder, shooting a sharp look back at the figure as she paused.

Letting out a low sigh, Sonya mumbled something under her breath in Gallifreyan before turning around fully and facing the Doctor with a slight frown on her face. "All I'm saying is, I made a statement. I didn't know you were flesh until just then and I was just telling you that I knew. You act like I wanted to kill you just because of that. I know the crap you lot go through with being what you are, but I don't honestly care if your Flesh or a Tesselecta, if you have your own mind and thoughts, why the hell should I care? Your a being with your own free will and have every right that any other creature in the universe has. So don't take your frustrations out from other people treating you like that on me."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:21 pm

He cringes. Of course he would be so rude and abrupt to the first person to even acknowledge him in anyway. He just couldn't get over how he had been treated by most of the humans. Like he was some monster from a horror film who needed to be pitched forked and burned. He hangs his head as he follows her, brushing his now human hand along the wooden frame. He looks at her as she speaks this time, his cheeks heated from embarrassment and his pride hurt. Although he knew he wasnt a monster, he had just shown this person he could become one. He looks at her, sighing a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just... took it out on the wrong person. I judged you like I practically begged Amy not to judge me. I'm just tired, and alone and wondering how I'm going to get along in this life when I'm an echo of someone who can save the whole universe, and more than once."

He slumps, hands busying themselves with rolling up his sleeves. The hum from the ship makes him look up. He runs his hands along her again, then looks at Sonya.

"Is she... upset?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm

"She's mad that we landed on a planet where the color blue is evil. So she's blaming me." Sonya said with a low groan, resting a hand on the doors and patting them gently. "All I said was she could have checked the information on the planet before setting down, now she's having a little sulk fest at the moment." Turning to look at the Doctor beside her, she noted his hair needed cutting, just like every other time she had seen him. "Looks like she isn't going to open up for me hang on." She murmured, turning away from him as she shuffled around with her shirt a bit before pulling a key out and slipping it into the lock and pushing the doors open.

"Still mad? Well you shouldn't be, I brought a old friend for you." Sonya announced to the silent room, feeling a slight smile as the lights flickered on once the TARDIS registered the second body to enter her control room. "That's right, it's the Doctor. Now will you stop being angry at me?" A low hum surrounded her, making the small smile turn into a full blown grin. "That's my Lady, there we are, give us a pretty hum." She murmured, running a hand along the console before tuning to face the Doctor with her arms crossed over her chest. "Well? Feel a little more at home? Or maybe we could go to Earth, perhaps to see another face of yourself, to get a little closeure with all of this, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Eleven watches Sonya's back and forth with the ship. He smiles as he walks in, the lights bathing him in warmth. It felt familiar, safe even as he brushes his fingertips softly along the metal railing, he studies the interior like a starving man. He didn't know when he would see his beloved ship again, but he wanted to remeber her for the rest of time. He snaps out of his sad memories, then looks at the woman, her questions making him grin.

"I can see myself without ruining my time stream... because techincally I'm not myself so. that would be spectacular! We could run with Ten, and swear at Nine... wait are you being serious?"

his hands go to his hips, without a second thought, his fringe flopping onto one eye as he studies her with smoldering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Sonya blinked, one of her hands resting on the controls as she studied the Doctor in confusion. "Well... yes, I'm serious. Why would I mention it if I wasn't?" Tilting her head to the side slightly, she studied him for a moment then lifted her shoulders into a shrug as she began fiddling with the console, flipping switches and inputting commands into the controls. "Well then, since your so avid about getting out of here, why don't you choose a time a place?" She asked quietly, distracted by what she was doing, pausing only to glance at him from the other side of the console.

"I mean... I don't care honestly. I've been everywhere, seen everything, and I still beleive there are things out there that I haven't experienced. I mean, If I dealt with a cyber controller being in my head to dealing with a aphrodisiac drug that's native to a planet, then I think I can deal with whatever popps up on us." Sonya said with a cocky smile, one of her eyebrows dissapearing behind her red hair as she stared at the Doctor, her fingers hovering over the keyboard and waiting for him to mention a place to go so she could take them there.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm

The Doctor rubbed over his damp hair with a TARDIS blue towel, exiting the pool area after taking a long swim, his eyes immediately jetting up to the control room where he left Sonya roughly an hour ago. "Sonya!" He called up, impatiently awaiting an answer as he walked over to his attire, which hung off the railing of the spiral stair case, and began to put it on, "Need help?" he chuckled, "I remember my first time piloting her..blimey she was a handle but in the end i got a grip on it..well..not a full grip but still". After hearing no reply from Sonya for quite some time, The Doctor began to grow worried as he fixed his tie into place after having put on everything else, from his iconic converse shoes, to style of his hair. "Hang on.." He mumbled, looking up once more to the control room, "You're never this silent. SONYA!!!" he proclaimed, now completely dashing madly up the spiral staircase, only to find the control room occupied by a new man and his friend.

Slowly exiting from the spiral staircase, The Doctor silently wandered over to the railing and leaned against it as he watched Sonya ramble about the Flesh Doctor with a smile on his face. Placing his hands nonchalantly in his pockets, he awaited one of them to finally recognize he was there and tell him why exactly that man was inside of his TARDIS.

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Eleven smiles, leaning against the railing. His fringe flops into his eyes once more, his fingers carding through the hair to try and keep it in place. Sonya seemed genuine enough and he couldn't really be very choosey. Praise filled words are murmured as he skims pale hands along the railing, thinking quite hard. Before he can come to any sort of conclusion, a tingle of awareness slithers up his spine. He goes rigid, before turning to see Ten. He looks him in the eyes as he pushes himself away from the railing and stands to face... Himself.

"Hello again."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Without turning around, Sonya continued to fiddle with the controls on the central console. "I was wondering when you'd get your butt up here. Too busy primping yourself again I assume." Waving an idle hand over to the Flesh Doctor, she continued her administrations to the controls before frowning slightly and dropping to the floor to slide under the console to peer up at the wires. "I'm sure you know who he is, so no need for awkward introductions here. But I would like my toolkit in the lock box you keep nearby."

Peering out from under the edge of the controls, Sonya flashed the Tenth Doctor one of her bright smiles before disappearing back under the controls once more. "Oi Eleven, I could use some help here on your side of the controls there, tell me if any of the wires look frayed or loose. She's having issues connecting to her database again." She added in a louder tone, letting her voice carry through the room over to him as she continued to fiddle with the wires from where she was.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 pm

The Doctor rose an eyebrow at his future incarnations flesh, walking over to him as he studied him then suddenly it hit him, "Wait. Hang on" he exclaimed staring deep into the flesh's eyes then walking around him, "You're me! Well..him..well..a clone of him. But still...me. Haven't see you in a long time" he said, a smile beginning to peer its way onto his face as he nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets. Rocking back and forth on his heels, The Doctor looked at Flesh Eleven for a little bit, his wide childish grin still there until Sonya ordered him from opposite of the control console. "I don't believe i said you could take my TARDIS and pick my future incarnation up" He called back, giving a comical wink to Flesh Eleven before whispering, "Let's see how much of us, she can really take" then walking over to the left side of the TARDIS to where Sonya could see him.

Leaning up against the side of the control console, he crossed his legs as he watched her speed over the controls, "Oh..and..you're doing that wrong" he mumbled with a sniff, peering over to what she was doing before looking back up to her face, "You've got to de-activate the neuron crystals first before popping back into the time vortex unless of course you'd prefer to rip through the time vortex, breaking a few time lines in the process. What do you think me?" he finished, calling back to Flesh Eleven, inside hoping he would move over to the right side of the TARDIS and give her a playfully hard time about flying the infamous machine.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Sonya cast an irritated look over at the Tenth, her eyes narrowing slightly as he tried to tell her how to fly Lady when she knew she could do it better than him. "For your information, I have to leave them on until just before take off because SOMEONE forgot to calibrate her after your disastrous attempt at landing on what looked like a planet only to find out it was a large space station that was magnetized!" She said shortly, her gaze drifting down to the controls as she fiddled with them for a moment before reaching over and flipping the switch next to her, deactivating the crystals he mentioned as she finished.

"And you ought to know better than let me fly her. Do you know she picked a planet that hates the color blue? Yes, she did, because someone also forgot to update her information files as well." Sonya added, with a frustrated sigh, her gaze turning to the Flesh Doctor with a groan. "I certainly hope you take care of your TARDIS better than he does, because I honestly don't know if I could deal with Lady being mistreated all the time."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Eleven grins at Ten and studies the two a bit intently. It was like a weird window in time he actually got to be a part of, and this time he wasn't in danger of blowing a Belgium sized hole in time. He strides over and leans against the console, looking over Sonya's work, but deciding to let them prattle about. There were two Doctors aboard afterall and he was as disposable as the factory head had emphasized. He perks up as Sonya addresses him and grins, the gesture not quite reaching his eyes.

"Well, my old girl melted through an acid filled hole and saved my other self before leaving me here. Although in that case I did volunteer and I had such lovely company. oh, and this made it as well..."

He reaches into his back pocket, pulling out what appears to be a burnt stick in hand with what also appears to be a faint glow. He pouts, then looks at them before setting his screw driver on the console gently. He pushes himself off the console and strides around it to settle next to his younger self.

"Now Me, mind lending this old man a pair of clothes? At least until my poor bow tie has been laundered. I wear bow ties now you know, bow ties are cool."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm

The Doctor smirked, his internal emotions sparking with happiness and joy as he spun around the TARDIS console, walking past his future incarnation and quickly snagging the burnt out stick like object he set down. Immediately upon holding it up to his eyes, "My sonic screwdriver" he mumbled quickly as he walked back over to him, "Well..your sonic screwdriver. But i love my sonic screwdriver..well..you". Looking up at him, he returned the friendly grin and placed his arm over his shoulder, walking with him, as though they were best friends, down the spiral staircase. "Tell me what, i'll see if i can fix this while you get changed.." He paused, glancing over at his attire for a moment, "I..i don't mind the bow tie but at least change the jacket.." he joked, chuckling as they reached the clothing level.

Glancing up and away from the broken, and burnt, sonic screwdriver of his future incarnation, The Doctor peered through the seemingly endless levels of clothing that was displayed in front of them. Racks, upon racks of moving columns, each containing a wide variety of articles of clothing, some colorful, some dark. Smiling, The Doctor pat his future incarnation on the shoulder, "Allons-y. I'll be back in the control room if i need me". Without another word, The Doctor made his way up the spiral staircase and back into the control room where he immediately flipped out his own sonic screwdriver and began work on the other broken one he held in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Sonya glanced over at the Doctor as he walked back into the room. "So.. What do you think of him?" She asked quietly, nodding her head in the direction he had left the Flesh Doctor with a curious frown. "Nothing bad from him, but I never honestly expected anything like this. I thought you lot would know better than to let something like this happen. Its difficult enough dealing with the... What? Fourteen of you? Or is it Fifteen, I can never remember." She mumbled, shaking her head as she turned back to the controls as she fished out another frayed wire with a scowl.

"I will say this, he is spot on. Just like the original really, if he found out a way to cover up that smell of his..." Shaking her head again, she slid back under the controls to replace the bundle of wires she spotted earlier. "I don't care what anyone else says, he is the Doctor. All of your memories, thoughts and such. Just a different smell is all." Sonya said suddenly, her voice muffled as she spoke, her face screwed up in concentration on what she was doing. "Though I suppose your thoughts are more important than mine. He is you after all, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Eleven gives his younger self a tired smile. He lolls his head onto Ten's shoulder before picking it up as they arrive in front of the vast and always eye catching wardrobe. As Ten tells him to go ahead and promptly walks back down the corridor, his burnt sonic in hand, he strides up the steps, long fingers grazing the railing gently as he makes his way towards the jackets and suits. He caresses different materials, stripping his own wet clothing as he does so and folding it in a nice pile. He might need it for mending purposes later so he supposes he should keep the articles for at least that purpose. He tugs a few options hastily, going for something much more neutral. He supposes dress pants can be a tad dull and he was feeling a bit rough so he squeezes into rather tight fitting black jeans. Before this he has thrown on a pair of light wool dress socks and now sat on one of the plush victorian chairs to tug on some chelsey boots. Looking himself over he deems the bottom half of his body quite appealing before rummaging for a button up. He finds a deep maroon one with white pinstripes. The shirt seemed brand new and at first he thinks he might've stumbled upon Ten's dressy clothes. He snorts as he tugs it on, realizing he only ever changes his clothing style once or twice a regeneration. He slips a black silk bow tie on, tying it to perfection, before biting his lip at his reflection and jacket choices. A black one catches his eye. As he slips it on he notices the length sweeps just bellow his bum, the collar laying nicely. The jacket itself is made of velvet and his wrists seem to enjoy the sensation of the soft material. He walks over towards a vanity on a far wall, looks himself over, fixing his tie and then looks over his shoulder and around the room before going to work on his hair. He didn't care what Sonya said, he loved the primping bit of his day.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 pm

The Doctor smirked, looking up from the sonic screwdriver and over to Sonya then back down to the damaged screwdriver, "Suppose so" he mumbled before sighing and walking over to the control console with Sonya, taking out his glasses and flipping them on as he did so. Looking over to Sonya, he sniffed then began working on eleven's damaged screwdriver, "Well..he's me. Can't exactly dislike myself" he finally commented, "Besides you get used to the same of clones and flesh after smelling it for a bit. But not a real problem..all i really have to do is deactivate some of the genes in his DNA and put it back in, rest of his body adapts to it and copies", shrugging he continued to work on the screwdriver. "Well..actually" He corrected himself, looking aimlessly at the ceiling of the control room, "There was one. Bit too...bright" he finished, looking back down and glancing at Sonya, "But i like him. He's good..could have regenerated into much much worse. Although..i just have to be happy that i am here, living instead of...". He cleared his throat then continued working on the screwdriver then inserting it into the TARDIS slot to fix the burn marks.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Pausing in what she was doing, Sonya looked up at the Doctor curiously for a moment, one of her hands reaching out to rest on his shoulder for a moment before dropping back own to her side. "Listen, I know the feeling of meeting yourself and not sure if you should accept the odd fact that he isn't born but created out of some substance... He is you. Granted, I don't really like that regeneration. Much too like a child for my taste, worse than you in my opinion, and that is saying something." She said before stopping and frowning slightly in concentration. "But what I mean is, he is here, and I've already accepted him. I don't care he's Flesh, honestly. And if that would happen to this form of you... Let's say I don't know if I'd be around very often afterwards. Two of you would blow my brain recepters..."

Trailing off slightly, she let out a low groan before dropping her head into her hands. "That's right, your metacrisis form. There would be three of you to drive me bonkers. Good lord man, what is it with you in this form where you just drive me crazy? And not in the good way." She shook her head and stared down at the controls in front of her, trying to remember the reason behind her little ramble before looking back up at him with a slight smile. "He wants to help, he wants to be useful and most of all, he wants to be accepted as the Doctor, not some copy that isn't worth our time. I've accepted him as I've said... But in truth, your acceptance would mean more to him than mine would." She said quietly before dropping back down to the floor and hiding herself back under the console to check her administrations.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Eleven looks himself over, fingers tugging on his tie and smoothing any creases he saw needed attention. He twirls around, winking at himself a bit, even smacking his lips before he wrinkles his nose at his own behavior. He decides to head back towards the console room, see if his other self needed his assistance in driving Sonya up a wall. As he begins his descent down the staircase a familiar feeling of anticipated dread fills him. He tries to ignore it, making his way down the twists and bends of the the many corridors before he finds the other two once more. He steps up onto the metal grated ground, twirling and grinning.

"A new man eh? And look, even got a fob watch from the vanity!"

He holds up the plain watch, the light catching it just so. He tinkers with it a bit, frowning.

"Although it seems to be jammed so its all for looks! Now any progress being made there?"

He motions towards Sonya, the watch tucked into his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

((Holy crap!! So sorry guys! Thought i replied to this thing!))

The Doctor chuckles, releasing the image of a faint smirk onto his face as the TARDIS spits out eleven's sonic screwdriver, holding the end so it does not fall out of the cylinder holder as if holding it out to The Doctor. Taking it, he accesses the left over marks before activating it then flicking it around before tossing it up and catching it, "Fully repaired, good as new..well..not as new but..as partially used" he explained, handing it over to eleven as he approached them.

Leaning up against the console, he began to ponder what Sonya had said, his mind trailing off into space as he recalled the very first day he came back into existence. The day he saw all of his regenerations. The day of meeting new and old friends. Glancing over to flesh eleven, he smirked, I suppose the universe still has it's surprises..
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

((No... No you didn't until now Razz )

Sonya poked her head out from under the console and flashed the eleventh a wide grin, her eyes fairly sparkling from happiness. One thing was for sure, tinkering with the TARDIS was something to get her out of a bad mood. Was the only thing honestly, she admitted to herself as she slid back out and wiped her dirty hands on the hem of her shirt and nodded over at the controls. "See for yourself, she'll run better than a dream for a few months with this one driving her."

She jerked a thumb over at ten with a wink at the other Doctor before wandering over to the console herself and testing out various controls one by one, listening to the sound they each made and nodding to herself. "She'll need another tune-up in a few months, Doctor man, make sure you bring her to me to do it. Whenever you fix her wires, you always end up leaving a mess behind and she hates that. You know it and I know it."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:22 pm

It was a rather strange feeling being inside his Tarids, yet it not being his... Not anymore. He runs his fingers along knobs and buttons, the boringers and the screen. His tardis hummed, and although its usually comforting it stirred a pain in his hearts. He looks at the other two, so at ease and looking like they belong.He's quiet, a realization dawning on him as he looks back down at his hands, his eyes glassy.

He felt out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:28 pm

(Hey, I hope you read David's 'Allons-y' post. We'll have to go on without him.)

Sonya rolled her eyes at ten and turned her attention over to the flesh eleventh and frowned slightly at the expression on his face. "Oi, stop looking mopey. Mopeness is not allowed in the TARDIS..." She trailed off and a disgusted look crossed her face as she thought over what she said. "Blimey, I'm beginning to rhyme. Never let me do that again." Shaking her head, she walked over and gently placed a hand on the eleventh's shoulder, making the Doctor turn and look at her. Smiling gently, she shook her head at his expression. "No, don't think that. I don't even have to hear your mind or even be connected to it to know what your thinking. You belong here more than I do. You know what I like to do when I don't feel like I belong?"

She grinned widely at him and flung her arms out wide, indicating the area around them in a waving guesture. "I act like I own the place and no one questions my authority. Crazy people are usually ignored, but people that act like they belong... They are the ones attention is paid to. Remember that, Doctor and you'll never feel out of place again, I guarantee it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next