Now You See Me, Now You Don't

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Now You See Me, Now You Don't Empty
PostSubject: Now You See Me, Now You Don't   Now You See Me, Now You Don't I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 pm

((Closed to Mal, Robin, and Zoe))

Robin yawned, pacing back and forth behind Mal at the coffee shop. She had asked if she could come and watch, just to see what a job was like. That was a terrible idea. After 2 minutes of pacing, watching Mal come back and forth to serve drinks, she gave up and started poking her. "Is this seriously what you do all day? Just this? It's so boring." She sighed, continuing to poke Mal in the shoulder. "Are you sure you won't come with me anywhere? It's not like you're going to miss anything here, especially since I can get you here 5 seconds ago. And actually, in case I end up doing that, just because I can, don't turn around." Pausing a second, she was actually tempted to disobey her own rule, but thought that it'd be more fun later if she listened for once. To herself... Wow.. that wasn't messed up... "Come onnnn, please?" She begged, even stopping poking her just to get her to come and see something. Adventure was much more fun with a friend, even if that friend was the most easily terrified person in the Universe.

((how do you like my insanely short intro? Don't judge, it's something to do Razz))

Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Now You See Me, Now You Don't Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now You See Me, Now You Don't   Now You See Me, Now You Don't I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Mal sighed in annoyance. Every time she walked back around, Robin poked her and bothered her. Seriously, this young girl had asked Mal, no begged, to come into the shop and watch her to her job. She should have seen this coming, really. People like Robin just couldn't handle what normal, human life was all about. And that was having a steady job that paid for the essentials. "I can't just bloody leave, Robin. Seriously, I could get fired for that. And don't give me that 'you can be back in the past' crap, okay? These people would freak if I just glitched out from one place to another." Time travel still confused her greatly.

She walked away from Robin again to serve a man who was flagging her down. After a bit of an argument, Mal finally came back and slammed the coffee pot on the counter. "Don't you just want to throttle people sometimes? God, fine.. I'll come with you. But the rules are no place dangerous and no place dark. If you can find something filled with life and light, I'll be happy to come with you as long as you shush and stop pestering me. All right?"

Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: