Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
General Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
General Intros I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
General Intros I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
General Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
General Intros I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
General Intros I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
General Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
General Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
General Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
General Intros I_vote_lcapGeneral Intros I_voting_barGeneral Intros I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

General Intros

Go down 
+6
Hope Lightfoot
Randi&Corrine
Juliet Moore
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Ramona Eden
Theta Sigma
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Post here, newbies, and let us get to know you. Perhaps tell us how you first got interested in Doctor Who? Or maybe a little about some irritating siblings you have. Just please don't post too much personal information; it's still the internet, you know.

---

To start things off, I'm Kim, aka Theta Sigma. I live up North in good ol' Minnesota with my dad and stepmom; I don't have any siblings. Still not sure if that's a good thing or not. The way some people talk about their brothers or sisters you'd think it's hell on Earth, though it can get lonely sometimes when you're an only child. That's most likely the reason I got interested in the internet; I was bored, lonely, and found that there were tons of people here.

As for when I got interested in Doctor Who. It was only about a year ago or so; my friend Vivi had talked about it a little, and I had thought that I might give it a try. I'd like to say that it was love at first sight, but sadly, it wasn't. I tried watching the first episode, 'Rose', nearly three times before I could finally get past the halfway point. It seemed ridiculous to me; plastic dummies coming to life? A trash-can swallowing some dude whole? Absurd! But after I had seen the rest of the episode, I had realized something big. Yes, Doctor Who was weird. But it was weird with an explanation, and that made all the difference.

On the site here, I'm Theta Sigma, a young and wacky AU version of the Doctor. You might associate him with the Eleventh Doctor, since Theta wears tweed and a bowtie like he does. I have to say that Eleven was the one that inspired the idea of Thet the most; he was, and still is, my favorite Doctor. It's really fun rping as Theta; in roleplaying, you get to step into your character's mind, and thinking loony and energetic thoughts defiantly gives you an energy boost.

Now, some of you out there might have not met me yet, or maybe have wondered why I suddenly vanished off the face of Gallifrey. Don't worry, I love this site too much to leave it, and I shall not be gone forever. I hop around fandoms a lot, and sometimes I gain inspiration for one then lose it for another. I'll usually be gone anywhere from a few days to several weeks, but then my muse will shift it's attention back to Doctor Who and I'll hang around here more.

If you are wondering where else you can find me, here's some links!

Percy Jackon and the Olympians roleplay: http://www.camphalfblood.org/u6607
Harry Potter roleplay: http://hogwartsschoolonline.net/index.php?showuser=6640
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 am

Hello world of Who! Since it would appear the chat is disconnected for me I shall suffice to post here until further notice c:

My name is Ramona (cough cough) and I come from the 'Middle of Nowhere, USA,' where my life is mundane and shocking boring. I would really spout more except I have work this morning and really must be running off. But- I'm very familiar with the face of rp, literature, sites, blah blah- except this host so I'm trying to figure out the coding at the moment ha ha. Anywho... I enjoy the computer, dogs, horses, Doctor Who (and putting him in the most tragic scenarios possible) and reading a good book!

Found Doctor Who about... I don't know two weeks ago? But I feel like I've been a part of the fandom since ancient times. Still have a lot to read about and learn but I am getting there, do not doubt that I'm chugging along ;D

(I am sad-face that blockquote isn't working D: )

- Rami
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:03 am

Hello there, name is Jackson and I'm from Australia.

I've been following Doctor Who since the start of the 4th series, and with the 50th coming up my creative bug has been active again!

Don't really know what else to put... just wanted to say hi Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Juliet Moore
Newb
Newb
Juliet Moore

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 am

Hello Whovians! My name is Kim *high 5s Theta Sigma*. I live with  my parents and 2 sisters, I'm a triplet. Its really annoying and irritating to have siblings though, trust me. I love the internet, it's like my personal home. I just love how many people have things in common with you! I have so many online twins. :PI also love how the internet lets fans fangirl and lets nerds and geeks be themselves. My goal is to create a website for any and all fandoms. As for fandoms I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, *High 5s Theta Sigma again*, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Divergent, and many many more.

As for how I got into Doctor Who, my cousins are both really big fans so I always felt like I was missing out on something when they would reference Doctor Who. So I got into it and I was hooked! (Yeah I did think Rose was a little crazy and unbelievable but afterwards I really enjoyed it more and more). My favorite Doctor is 10 (David) but 11 (Matt) is amazing as well. I either obsess with something or I hate it. With the exception of Moffat, I have a love/hate relationship. The Ponds, Rose, I don't want to go. Sad 

I know I'm going to enjoy my time here! xD
Follow me on Polyvore: @infinite-fandom-love
Back to top Go down

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 am

Hello Darlings,
I am Cat. I am from a tiny city in Oklahoma where Whovians are spreading like a wild fire. I come from a family of four, my mom, dad, brother and sister. I will mainly be getting on to RP in my spare time, and hope I'm not too "rusty". My family is very cookie-cutter so there rarely is any excitement around. I am currently in the middle o f writing two fan fictions over other stories, so my mind may drift just slightly, but I will always stay true to my RP and my fellow Whovians.

I have grown up in the world of Doctor Who, watching episodes of the 9th Doctor with my father (also fellow Whovian). I have a dear appreciation for David Tennant's 10th Doctor and my love of science, trills, and fun made the show so much more fun to watch.

On the site, I am Bailey Jane Canttell, a young girl from Archetryx with a promise to protect a particular person. Due to spoilers, I plan not to tell who that person is through message boards (unless in an RP), but do not mind PMing with anyone. If you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm Sierra, I live in "Misery" usa. I live with my fiance and 1 year old son. I became a Whovian when my fiance asked me to watch a few episodes with him and I've been hooked ever since. I love to roleplay and have been doing so for 5 years now. I also enjoy drawing.
Back to top Go down
Hope Lightfoot
Newb
Newb
Hope Lightfoot

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Hello! I'm Lorena and I live in Brazil. My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston and my favourite companion of all time and space is Donna Noble.

I've been on and off roleplaying for quite a while now. My first RP was a Hogwarts School forum, and I was about 14 maybe. I'm 24 now which means, oh my god, ten years ago... Damn, I hadn't realised that before!

I've got a tumblr addiction (donna-remembers), with loads of fandoms, but mainly Donna Noble, because it's NEVER going to be okay... *rocks back and forth with eyes glistening with tears*
Back to top Go down
http://mymistrust.net/
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb
Doctor Whooves

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 pm

well now, lets see... alright first off-- I live in SO.CA, USA
anyways, my first doctor was tennant, (10) but guess MY doctor is Eccleston (9) and Davidson (5)
my favorite companion would be Donna Noble and Ace!

just average internet geek suppose lol play world of warcraft with friends (but.. dont really like it much only cause internet friend plays it so I do too) have each of the doctor who series on dvd from Eccleston to the 50th special, also made a own tardis from a cheap tool shed in back yard,

Im a 90s kid (born in 84) so grew up on most all those shows back then and I enjoy any and (almost) all fandoms
Back to top Go down
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb
AdamLaska

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Hello, my name is corey and im a Doctor Who addict.
I first watched Doctor who with the episode Rose. I was hooked ever since. My favorite Doctor is 10(tennant), and he is now one of my favorite actors. My favorite episodes, however, come from matt smiths era, being The Doctor and Vincent. My favorite character, is Captain jack harkness, who i wish would come back!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Newb
Newb

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:20 pm

hello!!! nice to meet you all my name's wednesday, like the day i live in a rural town in pennsylvania and cant wait to move!! to a big city or something! ive lived in a lot of places id be happy to tell you about it if youre curious! i use to watch old who when they ran it on psb growing up and like kept on for the reboot my fave ep is the lazarus experiment! but dang tengen had sooo many good ones! like a lot of people his is my fave top three is like ten, five, nine omg im a career writer and like to type lowercase when im not writing for serious ive been rping for like for ages but i got mad busy and then i got mad writers block and i chip away at that best by getting into rping again!! besides i really missed it im sooo way less stressed out when i have rps to think about!! i think my very first forum was a naruto one omg or a shaman king one? i cant remember what i joined first but i cut my rp teeth on neopet forums back when you could say hell and smut in the neomail!! wowzer
Back to top Go down
Mariana Slyvuus
Newb
Newb

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello everyone, my username is Mariana Slyvuus, but call me Mari or Mara if you wish to shorten it. I don't trust forums with my real name because of paranoia of stalkers and hackers.
I first became hooked on Doctor Who when I was spending time over at a friend's house. The first episode I remember seeing from start to finish was the one where Rose and Tennant visited Scotland and inadvertently created Torchwood. David Tennant seemed to strike a chord with his performance and I've been in love with Doctor Who ever since.
I love supernatural elements in roleplaying, and thoroughly enjoy spiritual-esqe stories. When I put effort into my writing, I like to pour as much as I can into my writing.
I also thoroughly enjoy crossovers, but they're not necessary for me to have a good time roleplaying.
Thank you for creating this forum site, and I can't wait to start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Intros   General Intros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Intros
Page 1 of 1