Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Bad Moon Rising  I_vote_lcapBad Moon Rising  I_voting_barBad Moon Rising  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Bad Moon Rising  I_vote_lcapBad Moon Rising  I_voting_barBad Moon Rising  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Bad Moon Rising

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

The woman fell to her knees, the fabric of her black jeans splitting apart upon the impact. She looked up at the shadowed man, and at the sight of the man's dark eyes, she felt her sanity snap off and tumble into the road beside her. "Please... Please. I'll do anything." She croaked, her voice rough and helpless. The shadowed man chuckled, shaking his head slowly as he bent down to the young woman's level. "Anything? Oh, I'm not so sure about that, love." He whispered, a smirk appearing on his full lips as he stood back up. "My name is Niklaus." He said, looking back at the relatively new acquaintance. "Call me Klaus." As his name slipped out, Klaus reached over, placing his hands on both sides of the girl's head. "Or not." His hands turned, the neck snapped. The lifeless body drifted to the ground and Klaus glanced around the street. Daytime. How did he not notice? People... Walking. Yet not paying a single ounce of attention to him and his business. "Good move, Marcel." Klaus whispered to himself, pleased by the obvious fear he had branched into the leader of the city. New Orleans was the places of all places to be. 2013, a new year and a fresh start. Though the new paintings Klaus could do without. He looked down at the woman's body, feeling a tap on his shoulder as he turned. "What could you possibly - Oh, Juliet, correct? The girl's sister?" Juliet shook in her shoes, nodding weakly to the man before her. "Why... Why is she dead?" Klaus smirked, patting Juliet's shoulder with enough force to make her shake harder. "She stepped out of line. Tested my power. So I snapped her neck." Klaus moved around the traumatized woman, stepping into the shop he had been calling his sanctuary for the past week.

"Dear beauties," Klaus exclaimed, laughing softly at the sight of the things before him. "Metal men. Never gets old. But, when you're under my control, it does get restless." He clapped his hands together, pressing his lips together as he stared down the four creatures before him. "Go. Find six people. Bring them here. Upgrade, oh... Three? Leave one in the attic and bring me two." He waved a finger at the leader, "and don't mess up again or I'll kill your precious package." Klaus didn't wait for a slow, and most likely dull, reply from the monsters as he wandered back out the doors and onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Stumbling out into the alleyway, Sonya fell onto her rear and glared up at the door in front of her. Her eyes locking onto the stack of wooden beams that had shoved her through onto the pavement. "The last time I visit any place that's being used for storage." She grumbled to herself and glanced around curiously, spotting a couple of people off to the side but dismissing them without a thought as she quickly reached out and shut the door, cutting off the connection she had made to a building halfway across the country. Reaching up, she shifted the straps on her knapsack into a more comfortable position before spinning around in a small circle, trying to discern exactly where she was. "Um.. Miss?" She finally called hesitantly to the woman standing a few feet away from her, staring down at another woman that seemed to be asleep on the ground. "Can you tell me exactly where I am? I've um, had a long night and I tend to have a bad memory when I don't get a lot of sleep." Sonya said sheepishly, she wasn't exactly the best when it came to telling lies in the world, but she couldn't think of anything else to say that would explain as to why she didn't know where she was.
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Klaus narrowed his eyes, listening into the voice he faintly heard to the side. He turned, spotting the unfamiliar woman with a new speck of interest. "Talking to the outcasts, are you, love?" He asked, waving a hand towards Juliet, who's eyes widened at the action. She jumped up and away from her sister's body, ignoring Sonya's questions as she entered the shop Klaus had only just exited. With the slightly more private street to his disposal, Klaus stepped closer to Sonya, glancing down at the body with a frown. "Marcel went on for weeks about disapproving of dead bodies littering the walk ways, yet he does not a thing to help clean them up." Klaus sighed, looking up at Sonya as he shook his head. "But congratulations, stranger, you just became worth more to me alive than dead."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Sonya blinked at the man as he spoke to her before shaking her head. "Excuse me? Who ever said I was going to help you with anything?" She snapped, instantly disliking his attitude towards her and narrowing her eyes as she studied him. "Who the hell do you think you are anyway, with your ego the size of the sun?" She added, backing away from him a step as he studied her in turn. Her arms instantly crossing over her chest in a weak form of protection from him. It would be her luck to land in some strange place and instantly fall into some trouble or another. Her luck had been absolutely rotten since she had landed in this universe and she cursed it every day.
Unfolding her arms, Sonya reached up and grabbed the straps to her knapsack as she studied the man once more. His attitude and demeanor was irritating sure, but there was something about him she couldn't quite put her finger on. A difference that she had never seen before in anyone she had met so far. Distant, she finally thought to herself. He doesn't care about anyone or anything around him.
Gritting her teeth tightly, she took another step backwards, a hand reaching behind her for the door she had just fell through, already picturing another place to vanish to if her hand ever found the door knob. "What do you want with me anyway? I'm just some random woman that fell through a door. Nothing too special at all."
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:54 pm

"Your reaction. First got here, you thought that woman was alive." Klaus took a step after her, though kept his distance in a way to amuse himself. Her thinking she could get away baffled him, because no one ever has. But the game ended quickly. Boredom hit him hard and he rolled his eyes, reaching out a hand to curl around her arm. "Though it was a little melodramatic for my tastes." Klaus looked over his shoulder as he pulled Sonya towards the shop Juliet had vanished into. A single man was right on his tail. "If you continue to follow me in hopes you'll gain respect from Marcel, you'll do so without the benefit of a spine." Klaus warned and the man took a step back. Klaus smiled in approval, nodding his respect for the man's deep craving to stay alive. He shoved the door open, pushing the woman in as he stepped in afterward. "Right, all you fine people..." He said, his tone more cheerful than ever as he grinned at all of them. "Say a single word and I'll tear out your livers." Klaus commanded, looking hard at the group hovering in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Sonya let out a low growl and took a step away from him, her eyes locking onto the group of terrified people not far from where she had been push and turned back to the man with a scowl on her face. "Not much really scares me, go ahead and kill me for all I care. I don't really mind. From some of the things I've found out about myself, not much would change in my life." She snapped at him as she started to pace around the room, her hands clutching the straps to her knapsack, the knuckles turning white with the force of her grip. A hot flash of anger washed over her as she tried to think of something, anything that would get her and these poor people out of here with minimal damage. Then again, she reflected, casting another angry glance at the man for a moment as she passed him. She wouldn't mind too much if he were to be hurt a tad. Just enough to keep him from chasing after them.
Looking over his shoulder, she eyed the door speculatively then back around the room, her gaze lingering on another door on the far wall as the glimmer of a plan began to click together in her head.
Spinning around to face the man again, she planted her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes once more. "You kidnap me off the street and don't even offer a name or any introduction. I'm not sure exactly where we are, but where I come from, you are polite no matter what the situation is."
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Klaus chuckled, falling into a red and golden velvet chair. His fingers danced around the fabric sewed onto the arm. "I'm from the 11th century, darling. I've still got some manners to spare." He replied, his eyes roaming over the group as a single man broke them into sections. Three exited the room, wandering off into another hallway tucked in between two pointlessly locked doors. Another went on her lonesome to a set of stairs, the door flinging shut behind her. Two stayed in their position, their eyes locked on the floor as they waited. Klaus looked back at Sonya, rising from his chair to approach her. At least step in her path and stop the bothersome pacing. "My name is Klaus and you're the woman who seems to want me to prove something. But I've got nothing to prove, love. I am the alpha male in this town."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Sonya let out a snort and looked over his form once more in amusement. "Eleventh century isn't that good. I've been farther than that, and honestly. I preferred the sixteenth, would have stayed there if a fire hadn't broke out in the mansion I stayed in. Everyone believed me to be dead and the last thing I wanted was to be accused of witchcraft." She shrugged her shoulders and glanced at the door beside her again, a sly smile working around her lips as she looked back up at him. "Shall I show you? Or would you rather take me apart, piece by piece until you figured it out for yourself?" She asked, her head tilting to the side as she studied his expression in honest curiosity. Her eyes danced slightly in a sudden jolt of energy as she spoke to him. She loved startling people with the things she did, and this man needed to be taken down a peg or two from the ladder that he thought he climbed above everyone around him.
"Tell you what, if I try to run. You are welcome to follow me through that door. But I can't promise you that we don't end up in Scotland or Japan. Or, you could trust me and let me show you my trick." Sonya added, nodding her head to the door as she spoke, her shoulders lifting up in a small shrug for a moment then falling back down again.
"Either way, I'm going through that door. And as long as you stay polite, I won't run. You make me curious. And in all honesty, I don't think I could leave knowing you have people here while your obviously..." She trailed off suddenly, trying to think of the proper word to pin on him. "Mad."
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:36 pm

"You're saying you can't leave while I've got people here, yet you're so determined to run through a doorway?" Klaus shook his head, "don't underestimate the allure of darkness." He said, walking towards the two standing separated in the corner. One was a woman, while the other was a young boy. Around five. Klaus bent to his level, looking him directly in the eye as he cocked his head. "I told them not to mess up, and what do they do? Mess up." Klaus stood, patting the kid's head as he banged his fist against a door. "Out! You! Leader! Now!" A minute later, a Cyberman shoved the door open and stepped out. It said nothing as Klaus slithered towards it. Nothing as Klaus removed a small, yet valuable plate from the back of it's neck. And nothing as he disconnected the head. The body stood, unmoving as Klaus gently tossed the heavy head from hand to hand. "We can all sit and talk, or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." He explained, looking at Sonya pointedly, then at the metal in his hands. Klaus tossed the head to the little boy, then nodded to the room the leader entered from. "Tell them you've disfigured their captain and that you'll take full blame. If any other word you utter does not follow that guideline, your mother here is dead." He said, spotting the horror strike the woman's face as the boy disappeared into the room. Klaus turned back to Sonya, "now, have I changed your mind about leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Sonya slapped him across the face, her entire body radiating anger as she glared at him. "You decide instead of lashing out at me, you pick a young child that cannot defend himself!" She shouted at him, her hands shaking with anger as she clenched them into fists and took another step towards him. "You are pathetic, the lowest of the low and you are hardly fit to be considered a living being." She spat on the ground in front of him then spun around and yanked open the door behind her, casting a scathing look over her shoulder at him, she dissapeared through it only to step through the door on the other side of the room the second she did. "You honestly think I would leave? My choice to show you is to make you realize there are some things out of your control you worm." She hissed as the door swung shut behind her, stalking around the room again, she stopped outside the door the young boy vanished through and placed her ear to it, a pained expression on her face once she heard nothing from the other side. "What would you want with any of these people if you have Cybermen at your beck and call? Toys? Something you play with when your bored with life? Your anger and distance doesn't frighten me. What does is the fact of how angry you make me." Turning back around, Sonya faced Klaus with an seething expression on her face, obvious hate and disgust radiating from her entire body as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:58 pm

The anger Klaus received was refreshing. It was something he hadn't seen in quite a while. No one fought back here, no one deceived him. Klaus rubbed his cheek, looking back at the woman waiting in the corner, then back to Sonya. "What do I want? I want it all. I want to be king." He stated, the surrealism echoing proudly through his words. He stalked over to the woman, his eyes trailing over her blond hair and small figure. A stunning resemblance to the boy. "Go check on your son, because the rebel over there seems to not approve of talking without raising her voice." The woman nodded, walking briskly into the room as if she was under a spell. Klaus wouldn't be surprised. New Orleans was different from what he remembered when building it up and living there for over two centuries. "I didn't consider lashing out on you. I take control over the citizens of this fine town when Marcel is... Tied up." He smirked, thinking over what he said with a shrug. He walked over to a nicely set up table, picking up a glass and pouring a cup of bourbon. "It took me over five hundred years to find him. His death is going to last at least half that long. So, sweetheart, the lashing isn't on you, it's on the city living off a man I created."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"Then why bother with me? I'm obviously not from here." Sonya growled, her jaw clenching as the woman vanished into the room. In the back of her mind, she knew it wouldn't make a difference if she were to try and stop her. She would still walk into that room no matter what Sonya would try. Folding her arms over her chest, she stared over at Klaus in dislike while leaning back against the wall, shifting slightly in discomfort as a sharp edge in her bag poked between her shoulder blades. "Something that hasn't made any sense. Is why I'm so interesting to you. Seeing a body laying in the street and thinking they're asleep isn't all that surprising at all." She added, her eyes drifting around the dim room before landing on Klaus again. Unable to understand why she wouldn't leave now the last two in the room were gone and lost to her. Sonya shifted on her feet again, trying to think of anything that would pry this man open for her to read. Even his aura was difficult to discern as she stared at him, nearly hidden behind the obvious cloud of arrogance. "Why would you even want New Orleans, most would go for London or Italy, some place other than this... Pit." Sonya added with another scowl as it flashed across her face. Shaking her head sharply, she tossed the bangs from her eyes and looked away, refusing to keep the man in her line of site anymore. Shifting again, she pressed her back to the wall causing something to press against the Sonic laying at the bottom, making it emit a loud buzzing noise for a moment then fall silent once more.
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:20 am

Without thinking, Klaus replied, "the rich history, the stories and myths of a demon who created this city." He lifted his hands, grinning maliciously at Sonya from a split second before another distraction entered the room. "Juliet, can I see you for a moment?" Weakly, she nodded and approached Klaus. Standing directly in front of him, Klaus pushed her hair gently away from her neck. "Do you know the neck, right about here," he pointed to a small spot at the base, "is the most vunerable part of your body?" He traced a circle on Juliet's skin, sending shivers down her spine as he chuckled. "So, if I was to press..." Klaus twisted his thumb, then placed a good amount of pressure against her neck. After a silent moment, Juliet screamed. "Even when their lives are at stake, they listen to my commands. Out of fear, out of self-cravings. Whatever I want, they do. And whoever I kill, whenever I kill, they ignore." Klaus released his grip on Juliet, then shoved her quickly to the floor. "I founded this city, these people fear me." Klaus sighed, dropping his head as he laughed. "I'm sorry. There are easier ways to threaten you, are there not? Like getting inside that pretty little head of yours." He said, lifted his head and smirked. "Who's Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:41 am

Sonya's eyes flickered momentarily before she shrugged her shoulders lightly. "A friend of some woman." She said carefully, casting a glance at Juliet in order to keep from looking at him. "We've met now and again. A completely baffling and confusing man. You seem to think that getting into my head is through friends or family. Sorry to tell you, I really don't keep close connections to others and for that matter, I have no family." She added, casting a smile at Klaus, one completely empty of anything as she spoke. "Never really had friends and the people I know now... They can take care of themselves. Obviously or they would have been dead a while ago."
Sliding down the wall, she sat on the floor and stretched her legs out in front of him, gazing at the man impassively. She had learned years ago no emotion was safest in any stressful situation like this. Even as she stared at the hateful man, she felt no glimmer of anger that she had from earlier. Just... Empty curiosity at most.
"There is honestly not much that can get to me. I've spent years alone, years of ridicule. I've developed my own form of protection from mental pain besides the kind I cause myself, but mostly that's self-hate." Shrugging her shoulders, she looked away once more, gazing around the room.
Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:19 pm

"You're pathetic, love. I hope you realise that. Telling me too much too quickly when I can have your throat torn to pieces in a matter of seconds." Klaus approached her, bending down to meet her level with a smile. "I truthfully don't think I have much use for you now. At all. Well, in measures." He grumbled, rubbing his chin as he thought over the recent parts of the conversation. "A friend of some woman that seems to contain the same fondness for the same people you do. Though its more distant, more enclosed because of that small working head of yours." He stood up, rolling up his left sleeve to the grey shirt. Pulling a switch blade from his pocket, he leaned against the table, lifted his head, and smirked at Sonya. "Those Cybermen things think they're controlling the game. Though every pawn is not in their control. They've got to steal the queen, being you in this case." He swiped the knife across his bare skin, watched blood slowly leak out, then glanced back at Sonya. "And I, of course, take the title as king." He whispered, slipping the knife further into the wound and cautiously pressing it against a small, metal chip. He smoothly carried out the rest of his surgical removal, then set the switch blade onto the table. "But you, sweetheart, have told me every bit of information I need to get to you. And take the queen." He smirked, pulled his sleeve back down, and ignored the red liquid that continued to pour out of his cut and onto the shirt. A stain was hardly a thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Sonya snorted at his words, refusing to let her eyes trail down to the red stain spreading on the sleeve of his shirt as she studied his face. "I am no queen. If anything, I'm the court jester. Trust me on that. I really have nothing of value to you or anyone." She stated honestly, her hands slipping into her pockets as she spoke. "And honestly, telling me that you want to tear my throat out doesn't surprise me one bit. My father tried to do the same thing before he killed my mother." She added as an afterthought, Sonya wasn't even sure why she said it, but the image of the hateful man popped into her head at Klaus's words. "Besides, I don't know what you have planned for me, but I will tell you this." Her eyes sharpened as they flicked back up to his face. "I've dealt with the Cyber Controller being in my head, and I beat them. Cybermen hold no power to make me fear. Your little Tin Men can't do anything to me they haven't tried before. So have at it, tear me apart, see how my body works. Lay me out on a surgical table and slowly dissect me if you want." A slow smile curled on her lips at the thought, the words themselves appeared as if out of nowhere, but they fit her, the part of her that she never knew was there until now. "I really don't care. I've lived pretty long to find nothing really useful to make me want to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Moon Rising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Moon Rising    Bad Moon Rising  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising
Page 1 of 1