Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
No More Tears, I Promise. I_vote_lcapNo More Tears, I Promise. I_voting_barNo More Tears, I Promise. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
No More Tears, I Promise. I_vote_lcapNo More Tears, I Promise. I_voting_barNo More Tears, I Promise. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

No More Tears, I Promise.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

No More Tears, I Promise. Empty
PostSubject: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:18 pm

((For Nine and myself))

Back. Back here. Back where? London. Of course it was London. When? When in London? Mal fiddled with the vortex manipulator as she tried to figure out her position. The year was 2012. Good, she got the right year this time. It seemed like the last three times she visited London of her past she promised herself it would be the last time. And it should be. But she just couldn't stay away from the familiar, from all the places she knew she'd find them. Them being her friends, the familiar faces. A few knew. Why was it she was keeping it hidden? They could help her. But no, no she couldn't run into certain people. Which was why she should leave. Leave now. Now.

Mal stuck her hands into her pocket and started walking down the dim lit streets of London, ignoring her conscience as she'd done so many times this past while. She listened as a metal can was knocked over, the sound of rummaging was heard, people talking, adolescence shouting. She breathed in the polluted air that always had a hint of mint and food. It felt like she was mourning this place, and perhaps she was. The petite girl had been filled with self pity but was working her way over that mountain. But that bit was easier in comparison to letting it go. To letting this all go.

With a saddened sigh she approached her old coffee shop and leaning against the wall. Sooner or later something would happen. Someone may show up and Mal found herself hoping it to be true even though she figured it could be a bad idea. She always did say to much when her nerves got shaken up. Maybe someone would scare her away before she ran into a familiar face. Nah, if anyone would be doing the scaring it was Mal. Her face was ashen, eyes grave, but at least she had a decent amount of weight to her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Stepping out of the TARDIS, the Doctor blinked in the bright sunlight, a smile flashing across his face before he pulled the door closed behind him and set off down the sidewalk. Hands tucked away in his jacket pockets as he strolled along, simply enjoying the day before getting down to the real reason he was there. An odd signal had been caught by the TARDIS, causing her to veer off of his original course towards Hu'ool and landed on Earth in 2013 instead.

Patting his pockets quickly, he pulled out his physic paper and checked the message scrawled across it. 'Midtown Cafe. Be there by noon.' Frowning at the writing, he stuffed it away again and picked up the pace. From the placement of the sun overhead, he'd say it was about five minutes until he was late for the supposed meeting. Signals, odd meetings with strangers. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:16 am

Mal stared at the ground for a while, trying to pick through and organize her thoughts. She felt distant again like she could float away if the wind picked up. The sky grew darker in her eyes, the clouds blazing silver. She knew that's what it looked like before even looking, now all she had to wait for were the shards of metal, the rods. The twisting, dangerous debris that she had worked out was from an alien ship. How had she thought that since she'd never seen it in person? Well, Mal wondered what else it could be. Those metal bits never came, her own voice whispered harshly in her head 'here' and it echoed, causing Mal to jerk her head up and scan the mass of people.

He was fairly easy to pick out and not only because he was tall. His trademark leather jacket was usually a give away too. Mal didn't move right away, just watched him make his way down the side walk while she convinced herself not to run. What was she going to say? What should she say? If Mal was being honest with herself then she would admit she only came here to find comfort. Well, not the pat on the back sort of thing. But she found comfort in things she knew. Good, got a little glimpse now let's go.

However, Mal's feet had other plans as she pushed off the wall and walked towards the Doctor. She wrung her hands together in nerves as she finally got close enough to say something. Just a little greeting, a smile, maybe a teasing solute. Anything light-hearted and happy so he wouldn't expect anything was wrong. After just standing there, struck without a clue, Mal finally cleared her throat and murmured, "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:33 pm

As the Doctor strode along the sidewalk, smiling at everything in sight, he failed to notice a familiar figure trailing along behind him before a very familiar voice spoke, causing his head to turn sharply, his smile blowing into a full-on grin. "Mal! I was wondering what you've gotten yourself up to. You look fantastic." He said brightly, itching the wrap the nervous-looking woman into a hug but tucking his hands into his pockets again as he rocked back and forth on his feet, blue eyes trained on her face and taking in the familiar view.

After she stayed silent for a while, his smile slipped a little. Something was wrong, she usually had a sarcastic comeback for anything he said. Now she was silent, nervous and what he guessed would be a little sad. Tilting his head to the side, his smile vanished completely to be replaced by something akin to worry as he walked forward and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, wanting her attention as he leaned over slightly to look in her eyes. "What's wrong, don't tell me everything's fine, because I know that look. I've had that look myself. So tell me what it is."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Mal cleared her throat again and moved from foot to foot, staring at the ground in an attempt to avoid eye contact. She was scolding herself mentally that she didn't just leave. Now what was she suppose to do? Run? That would just look ridiculous and he would probably come after her. Did she say something? What was there to say?

The Doctor made it difficult for her to continue her staring contest with the pavement when he stepped forward and ducked his head down. Taking in a slow breath she finally looked into his blue eyes and seemed uncertain with his demand. Most of her wanted her to say that everything was fine and he didn't need to worry about her. However, Mal knew her impulsive behaviour wouldn't allow for that. But to reveal anything would make her emotional and she was well acquainted with his awkwardness around blubbering apes. So she straightened her back, deadening her emotions so her face turned blank and allowed her to suppress the surge of depression. Her hazel eyes were watery but the salty drops never fell. She stated with a small shudder, "I'm pregnant."

Oh great, just announce it. That was a brilliant thing to do, wasn't it? Mal watched the Doctor's face closely, her neutral expression still plastered on her face as she tried to hide her distress. It wasn't the fact she was going to have a damn kid that was ruining her, it was everything she had to go through to ensure everyone's safety that was tearing her apart. And suddenly she wanted to ask the Time Lord for help. But what did that mean? How could he possibly help her?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

His smile froze on his face as the Doctor stared at Mal, not quite comprehending what she said. Pregnant? Blinking his blue eyes, he backed up a small step, putting distance between the two of them as he stared down at her stomach curiously, noting the slight change in weight before dragging his gaze back to her face, sudden realization flashing in his eyes. "You don't... No. But, no, our biology is completely different from each other! There is no way..." He trailed off again, panic beginning to set in as he gazed down at her stomach once more. He couldn't have fathered a half-human child. No, this was not what he planned on. Blimey, what should he do? He couldn't take a pregnant woman onto the TARDIS, there was no telling what it would do, look at River for instance.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes, trying to compose himself before forcing a small smile onto his face and stepped forward again, trying to appear calm as he looked over her lack of expression. "When we... You'd be showing by now. You'd..." He trailed off once more, unable to think of anything to say that would make this all better, for once at a loss of what to do. He was not father material, it was so... Domestic. Cringing in his mind at the word, he let out a low breath. "What do you want me to do..?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Mal was concentrating on keeping her breathing from running rampant. With another heavy sigh she raised her hand up, brushing it over her head and down to her neck, resting it there and pinching the muscle that was tightening up. "Not yours." She said quietly after noticing is reaction. Well to his credit his face didn't reflect it much, just his eyes. Of course he'd be panicked and perhaps Mal should have said a bit more but this topic was hard enough to choke out.

At his question she looked away, stared down the street blankly as she rattled her brain. What did she want him to do? Mal was quite unsure. But there had to be something, anything. "How far would you go? I just need... one... on single person to trust. Trust enough to work with me. To help me... get out, I guess. I keep coming back because I'm stupid, I don't have the resources. But I can't tell you more unless I know... unless you tell me you'd do anything. Please..." Mal could feel the border of hysterics rising up but was impressed she managed to beat it back down.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:43 am

Shifting slightly on his feet, the Doctor tried not to let the relief show on his face when she finally said it wasn't his kid she carried, then frowned slightly in thought. If it wasn't his, then who's was it? Seeing the pained look on her face, he quickly shook the thought away and focused his gaze on Mal once more. "I told you before, I'd do anything. Now tell me what it is." He said quietly, itching to pull the woman into a hug and try to erase the miserable look on her face. Reaching up slowly, he brushed a hand across her cheek gently then let his hand fall back to his side. "Tell me what you want, Mal."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:03 am

Mal looked at him a long while as if trying to decide if he was trustworthy enough or not. She seemed to have decided since she reached out and took his hands, a plea shone in her eyes. "I want you to keep them away from me. Torchwood. My Doctor and anyone who would help him find me. Please, god, please. I'm sorry, this is horrible of me to expect but I'm... I'm going crazy with the stress. My personal timeline isn't even here any more. It's in the future. I only did it to keep me away from him... him. Because if I didn't he'd die. Or I'd die. Or it would die." Rambling, was she rambling? It was with nothing even. She was being vague. Why did she expect the man in front of her to even know what she was talking about?

Mal suddenly choked back a sob and closed her eyes, dropping his hand to wrap her arms around herself as she fought for composure. "I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm so frightened... I don't know how to do any of this on my own. I just don't. This is more that pity... I feel bad for the kid who's stuck with this. With me. What if this is the reason I lose it? The future me... she's terrible and never mentions a kid. Does it die?"

Miscarriage. The word rang in her head the same way it had once before, a few weeks ago. Was it a warning or a delusion? Mal wasn't sure but it made her worry yet made her relieved. If the kid died nothing would be okay with the Doctor and her. If the kid lived... well, she wasn't sure. How long was she suppose to run exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:08 am

Keeping his expression neutral, the Doctor silently listened to Mal's rambling pleas before she finally fell silent again. Without another word, he reached out and grabbed her hand tightly, pulling her back towards the direction he came from. Not caring who he shoved out of the way, the Doctor stormed through the crowds and headed straight for his TARDIS tucked away in a small alcove up ahead of them. Reaching the doors, he unlocked them quickly and pulled her inside with him before shutting the door and leaning against it with a low sigh.

"Mal. I need the whole story. You can't expect me to follow through with any of this without any idea why." He finally said for the first time in a while, looking up at her with a searching gaze as he tried to understand the garbled version of the story she spilled out earlier. "Who's your Doctor, the father yeah? Who is he? Why would Torchwood be part of this? I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 am

Mal tries to protest, tugging on her hand a bit but easily giving in and followed the Doctor back to his TARDIS. Once inside she looked up at the rotor and scanned the control room before glancing back him. She didn't speak up right away, just wondered up the rail and sat on the jump seat. She considered getting away using her manipulator but tossed away that idea. With another sigh she rested her chin in her hands, propping her elbows on her knees. Her eyes closed and she cleared her throat, "I don't know if you're aware but your eleventh incarnation has another self made from flesh. I-I ran into him... and he was saying how... how... it doesn't matter, long story short he told me he was my Doctor." She blushed slightly, angling her head away to try and hide. Mal wasn't going to admit she liked calling him that.

"Torchwood got a hold of us to and... and... practically... mated us. In hopes to make a new Time Lord to protect the Earth while you go gallivanting away or whatever. There were a bunch of death threats involved if we didn't follow through and I would have been murdered if we didn't cooperate. B-but they had pumped me up with some aphrodisiac anyway so...." She shrugged and cleared her throat, choking up.

"We escaped and have been chased ever since but I just can't be around him. My Doctor. I think I'm going to hurt him if we stay together. Like, fatally hurt him..." Was that enough? She hoped so. The rest of Mal's energy was zapped out of her as if she pulled the plug to a drain.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:26 am

Nodding silently, the Doctor slowly strode over and leaned against the console, his arms crossed over his chest, a dangerously dark look crossing his face at what she said about for forced mating. Of course, what they had done wasn't exactly on either of their terms either... With a low growl, he shook his head and turned to look at the controls behind him, resting his hands against them and leaning his head down in thought. "Why would you hurt him? He's the father, it tends to be second nature to protect your family. Not attack them." He finally stated quietly, a faint memory of his past on Gallifrey flashing across his mind. "Children and parents stay together, take care of each other."

Turning to look at Mal, his eyes drifted down to her stomach again for a moment, simply staring at the spot where he knew a small child was beginning to develop. "Maternal instinct kicks in. Parental protection that won't let you do anything other than protect your child." Closing his eyes, he turned back around and walked over to crouch down in front of Mal, calling for her attention as he looked up at her face. "Mal, if you think you'll hurt him, your running away to protect him... Fine. I'll keep them away. I'll lead them off. But I don't want you to vanish on me as well."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 am

She just stared at the console as it hummed, shivering from the overwhelming emotions. Mal didn't want to mention the hallucinations she'd been having. That would only draw up more questions she didn't know how to answer or if she would even answer them. He'd probably ask what they were about and she'd be expected just to say it all. And she couldn't, just couldn't. She began to wonder if this Doctor even knew about her future. Well, she didn't want to get into that either.

He was crouched by her when Mal's blurry mind started to pay attention again. She looked at him with confusion as he spoke. Instantly she began to nod and murmured something in acknowledgement. "I'm running to protect everyone, yes." Mal wanted to just bypass his final comment but couldn't. It caused her to squirm and look disturbed. "Why? Why not? I can't come back here. I... it hurts too much. Why do you want to see me still?" The light feeling was creeping its way back into Mal's head and she leaned back fully in the chair so she wouldn't topple over.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:40 am

Running a hand over his head in frustration, the Doctor cast a slightly irritated look at Mal's question. "Because I'm worried, and if you say not to worry. I'll lock you up here in the TARDIS so you can't vanish on me." He stated simply, his eyes boring into hers as she leaned back in the chair. Softening his features, he reached out and grabbed her hands in his much larger ones, offering her comfort the best way he could. "I've seen, heard and gone through worse things than this Mal. The least I want and can do is offer a strong arm to lean on when things get too rough."

Leaning forward, he rested his forehead against hers lightly, trying to get through to her how much he worried about her since she left the last time. Without so much as a good bye, all he could do was stand there and watch her walk away. "You know this daft old face is around when you need a smile. I have plenty to give, and I bloody well know that you need a laugh or two at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:51 am

Mal listened to the Doctor closely, drawing in his words and pondering them. Her hands gripped the fabric of her pants as the Doctor placed his over hers. He probably had been through worse, yes, but he was much more courageous and strong than she was. And he had no idea. No idea what you turn into. And you're not going to mention it? Mal brushed the thought away when they're foreheads met. She closed her eyes and finally let out a small choke that wasn't dissimilar to a sob. Oh, great.

She blamed the hormones for making her cry and she declared through a sniffle, "I really hate you." Mal threw her arms around him in a tight hug, not letting him go as her tears kept running down her face. Ugh, he had said something touching and it just triggered her. That was a tad pathetic but she figured there wasn't much lower she could go at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:57 am

"I get that a lot." The Doctor murmured, wrapping his arms around her tightly, holding the woman as close as he could, chin resting on her head lightly as he shut his eyes and simply held her there. "If you want me to keep them away from you, I'll do it, Mal." He finally said after a long silence, his arms tightening around her slightly before placing a kiss on the top of her head and leaning back, hands resting gently on the tops of her arms as he studied her tear stained face. "I know there are other things on your mind, right now. And I hope one day you'll tell me. But for now, where do you want to go?" He asked quietly, a faint smile hovering around his lips as he spoke, a sudden hopeful gleam shining in his eyes as he looked at Mal.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:05 am

Mal was so thankful she felt like she could cry again. Lucky for the two of them she didn't. She didn't want to voice anything else, was currently trying to shove everything back and away from her mind's reach. Clearing her throat and licking her lips, she looked at the Doctor and shrugged a little. "I don't know... Just away from here. Anywhere, I'll go anywhere." Well, as long as it wasn't dangerous but she didn't think she'd have to point that out, right?

She rubbed at one of her shoulders absently as she began to think about what she would have done if she never came here for help. What would have happened if she had ran into her Doctor? He hadn't wanted her to leave his sight and yet she ran when she could. He must feel so betrayed, feel so much pain. It caused her to stop and grimace, her own pain flaring up. But she cleared her throat once more, brushed passed her feelings, and said, "Thank you. Really, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Flashing her one of his full-blown smiles, the Doctor jumped to his feet and began preparing the TARDIS for takeoff, debating where they should go all the while. Midnight was relaxing, but she wasn't a spa person, there was no way he would take her anywhere that might be a dangerous situation. The last thing she needed was to be imprisoned, drugged or forced into slavery with her condition as it was. Tapping his fingers on the edge of the console, he thought for a moment then grinned brightly. "Right, perfect place, hold on." He said suddenly, his hand already reaching for the lever and pulling it down sharply.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Mal watched the Doctor work around the console, comparing his manoeuvring with dancing. It was like a dance with the TARDIS and the thought served to highly amuse her since ship and pilot were like an inseparable couple who always fought. She was glad she was already sitting since the TARDIS jerked around as they headed toward where ever it was the Doctor was taking her. When they landed she peaked an eye open, glancing at the taxi man before looking over at the doors. "Should I be concerned?" Mal pursed her lips and rose from the chair though didn't make any advancements to leave the blue box.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Turning to look at her, the Doctor simply nodded at the door without a word. Not wanting to spoil the effect of what was waiting outside. He honestly couldn't believe he didn't think of this place before for her actually, and it irritated him that it had slipped his mind. A small lunar lights festival held in Tokyo Japan in the Judo Era. Paper lanterns, plenty of food and lights, lots of lights and fireworks.

Feeling his grin grow at the simple thought, he continued to stay silent, his arms folding over his chest as he waited for her to head towards the doors. She needed a break, a chance to relax and what better place than to take her where there were colored lights and lots of things to take her mind off of what's been happening to her lately. She may not want to tell him all of it, but he knew something else was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Mal raised her eyebrow at him as she gave him a sceptical look, one he was probably use to by now. She turned and walked unhurriedly towards the doors that loomed just ahead. There was no spunk in her step, just dull clomping as she finally got there and opened the door. She stepped out and looked around, amazed and pleased with the sight there. Mal brushed a loose strand of hair from her face as she walked further out, observing the lights and people and booths that smelled of steaming food. She had no idea where they were though the design of it all made her conclude Asia.

It was dusk but lanterns were already lit, drawing her attention to poke at the papery item, a small smile twitching her lips. Mal was amused the Doctor would take her somewhere with lights but figured he would considering he knew she loved them. She swallowed down her anxiety and attempted to set it aside as she bit her lower lip and continued to explore with her eyes. "It's gorgeous.... where are we? "
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Stepping out behind her, the Doctor shut the TARDIS doors behind him and nodded at the colored lanterns with a small grin on his face. "Judo era in Tokyo Japan. Lunar Lights festival. I thought you might like it. Not to mention there's food here to, and your looking like you haven't had a decent meal in a while." He stated simply, already tugging on her hand gently to get Mal moving along through the crowds. "Come on, there's one more thing you have to see here. Then we can do whatever you want." He added, turning his attention to where they were going and clearing a path through the throng of people easily.

Finally reaching the edge of the crowd, he waved a hand out over the stretch of sea in front of them, fireworks already flashing against the night sky and reflecting on the calm water below them. "There we are, look familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Mal turned to look at him with wonder. At the mention of food she could feel her stomach agreeing with what he said which caused her to smile a bit sheepishly. When he grabbed her hand she looked at the physical link before searching each passing face they came across. Eventually they ended up at the lake and Mal took a step to stand beside the Doctor, a bigger grin now rising on her face.

"Of course." It was just like that other planet they went to, the one with the glowing plants and fascinating sky. Slyly looking at the Doctor, she eased a bit of her tension by teasing, "Never would have pegged you as the romantic type."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm

"Me, romantic?" The Doctor scoffed lightly, flashing a grin at Mal as he bumped his shoulder against hers lightly. "I just know lights calm you and I thought you above everyone else would get the similarities I see with this show." He added with a low laugh, his hands reaching forward to grip the handrail in front of him as he watched the bright lights exploding above them. "Besides, when have you ever known me to be a romantic?" He added dryly, looking over his shoulder at her, eyebrows raised up in question. "Honestly, look at me, I'm thick when it comes to anything like that. Hugs, hugs are what I know. Memories, and odd expressions you lot make. That is what I know, don't exactly understand, but know at least."

Turning his attention to the festival behind them, he leaned his elbows on the same handrail, nodding in the direction of several stalls selling foods of different kinds. "Food, you look hungry. Come on then." He said finally, a hand reaching out for hers again as he lead her through the crowds once more easily. His bigger build causing the slim Asians to part in front of him either in awe or fear as he strode along.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Mal grinned, using the rail as support as the Doctor knocked into her. "Hm, well you do a pretty good job at winging it. I don't even understand people half the time and I am one." A complicated one that is completely abnormal but don't get into that. Clearing her throat she turned to stare out at the fireworks until her stomach decided to growl at her. Ta that she hung her head and chanced at glance at the Doctor. If he noticed he made no sign of it until he announced how hungry Mal looked and started to lead her towards the stalls.

"Jeez, you'd think I was royalty with an escort like you. Parting people like the red sea. But I guess that's just what you do, eh?" A sudden wave of anxiety hit her and she bit her lip, shaking her head and quickly moving on to a different topic. "Oh, smell that? Noodle bowl... that;s totally my choice. Oh, and you're payin', yeah?" Maybe she was trying too hard to sound chipper, she only sounded strained at the moment. Food would help, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears, I Promise.   No More Tears, I Promise. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Tears, I Promise.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next