Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_vote_lcapAmelia Ro Larchwood I_voting_barAmelia Ro Larchwood I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Amelia Ro Larchwood I_vote_lcapAmelia Ro Larchwood I_voting_barAmelia Ro Larchwood I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Amelia Ro Larchwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amelia-ro-larchwood
Newb
Newb

Amelia Ro Larchwood Empty
PostSubject: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm

My OC character:

Name: Amelia Ro Larchwood

Looks: Just like Amy Pond/Williams

Family: Mum (deceased), Dad (deceased), Sister, Lily (deceased), Amy Pond, godmother (MIA), Rory Williams, godfather (MIA), River, godsister (No one knows where she’s at)

Timeline: Post-Ponds, before Clara.

Personality: Mixture of Amy and Rory

Skills/defining attributes: Hacker, She can think about what she needs to know and she knows it, “won’t die”

Story: Amelia was named after her two godparents. Amelia for Amy and Ro for Rory. They used to tell her stories of the Doctor and their adventures with him. When she was six, they left with the Doctor and never returned. (Angels Take Manhattan) Amelia grew up occasionally seeing River. A week before Amelia turned sixteen, River came to her house and left her a journal saying, “You’ll need this soon.” On Amelia’s sixteenth birthday, her mum, dad, and sister went to go get her cake. They were in a car accident and all died. Since then, Amelia has worked in a bookstore and lived alone in her flat. She hopes the Doctor will come for her one day and take her to see the stars in his magical TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:09 pm

approved for the most part, if you could go into detail about how you got your hacking skills and how you came to know about the Doctor, it would be perfect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amelia-ro-larchwood
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Okay.

Amelia never really acquired her hacking skills. They sort of just happened. She opened up her computer one day and a website was down. She started typing and soon had it up and running. No one really knew how.

Amelia had heard about the Doctor her whole life. Amy and Rory were constantly talking about the Doctor. When her parents died, she started looking for him since there was no one left. She Used the psychic paper and torchwood to keep tabs on him. She once hid in the TARDIS in his tenth regeneration and ended up in Pompeii with him and Donna. She eventually met her Doctor. (Eleventh)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Well, it's kinda hard to believe that Amelia, why don't you say something like one of your parents was clever with computers and taught you at a young age?
Sorry to be picky, but we try to make it seem realistic to some extent lol.

And how did you get in the TARDIS, the psychic paper? I honestly don't mean to be rude. Really I don't. I'm just trying to straighten out the CC here is all. Please don't get mad, i know some people do.
Back to top Go down
amelia-ro-larchwood
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:17 pm

It's all fine. I hadn't really thought some of it through. Let's go with it was sort of a self taught thing to get into Torchwood.

And I know messages have been sent through the psychic paper before. She'd send some message and find him. (We can take that out if needed)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Alright, but if you want to use a psychic paper, go into Weapon creation and post that so it can be approved. Give a plausible reason as to how you got it. Because only two people I know in the series has Psychic paper and that's the Doctor, and Jack. And you only see Jack use it once in the Doctor Who series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ro Larchwood   Amelia Ro Larchwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amelia Ro Larchwood
Page 1 of 1