Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
All The Time In The World I_vote_lcapAll The Time In The World I_voting_barAll The Time In The World I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
All The Time In The World I_vote_lcapAll The Time In The World I_voting_barAll The Time In The World I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

All The Time In The World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

All The Time In The World Empty
PostSubject: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Robin grinned, unable to stop herself from giggling. God, she forgot how fun it was to fly. She needed to stretch her wings, anyway. Looking down on London as she soared, she smirked. It really wasn't too hard to get the Doctor to drop her off here. All she had to say was that she wanted to do something domestic for once and here she was! She'd have to accomplish something before she left, though, or it'd blow her cover. Ignoring that thought for now, she giggled, flapping her wings as she circled an empty looking area below her.

These were pretty good conditions - it was night, so it was dark, and the area below her was pretty empty. If anyone was there, it wasn't like they'd care if they saw her anyway. What were the chances that someone she knew saw her up here in the black night sky? Taking one more lap, she slowed herself and began her decent, deciding that was enough flying for now. One day she'd tell someone... maybe... Eh. Landing not so gracefully into a clutter of old rubbish bins in an alley way, she yelped, sending them crashing down with a lot of noise. Dang it.

Slowly peering out from behind one of the few still standing, she felt her heart race. Not only was that embarrassing, but with the aliens around London these days? Jerking herself behind the cans at the  thought, she pulled her knees up to her chest and sighed silently. Just maybe 10 minutes. Then no one will have been coming for her. And if anyone was, they'd be coming right now, so it wasn't like she'd be in danger 10 minutes later. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, waiting for time to pass. Or for someone to tap on her shoulder. Eyes popping open with a curse, she remembered she didn't exactly hide her wings yet. Doing just that, she winced at the clatter of another trash can. Wow, this was working so very well.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 pm

The Master's head jerked up when he heard the ruckus. Motioning for Kat to follow, he prowled closer. At the second clatter, he grinned, baring his teeth. His dark eyes searched the area until he spotted Robin, his grin growing wider. "Well, what have we here?" he purred, tilting his head. "You seem to be in a bit of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Kat followed close behind and beside The Master. Her thoughts had been drifting, as they tend to, until the sound of crashing reached her ears and the Timelord spoke. She brought her attention to their current situation and gave a quick glance to the gold in the air. Nothing terribly dangerous ahead. When Kat caught sight of Robin sitting in the shade of an alley, it was a little difficult to restrain the initial surprise. The chances of meeting her again were so slim... Ah, well. To hell with it. Kat was a creature of chance. She decided it best not to voice the fact that she was familiar with this person, instead simply watching and waiting.
Every day, always watching.
It gets very tiring.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Robin yelped in surprise, opening her eyes to see a rather creepy man hovering over her and blocking most of her view. Alright. Not an alien then. Probably. There weren't that many humanoid aliens that looked this similar to humans, and the chances of finding them here were slim. So probably just a really creepy human man that she should avoid. "Um, no... I'm fine... I.. I'll just be going now. Excuse me." She tried to be polite, but this man was kind of annoying her. If he would just move, she could leave him be. Unfortunately, that was probably not what he had in mind. "... Excuse me..." She tried again, slowly making it to her feet, staring up at the man through narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm

He crossed his arms, smirking, and refused to move. "I don't think you'll be going anywhere," he said softly, his face flickering to skeletal and back. He tapped a beat of four on his arm as he took a step closer to the trapped human. "I don't even think you'll survive the night..."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Kat frowned slightly and tapped on The Master's shoulder. "Erm... Master, perhaps not this one. She's not exactly the typical human. I also put a lot of effort into helping her once, it's kinda be a waste to eat her now." Robin didn't have any less gold around her than last time. She was still important. Kat couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like a bad idea to kill her now. That gold... Ugh, it was bright. Her hand slid into her pocket and pulled out a pen. Kat quickly wrote the words "get sunglasses" on her forearm and stuffed the pen away once more. Sunglasses, should have done that ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Robin flinched, backing up as he... turned... into... a skeleton... That's not good... definitely alien, then. Or dead. Either day, she was terrified. Eyes wide, she heard a certain voice speak up from behind the insane man. "K-Kat?" She asked, her voice coming out weak and afraid. Oh yeah, because that was helping her situation. Eyes glancing up at the sky, she gulped. Fight or flight situation, right? Well she was NOT going to be able to fight this guy, and she did actually have the other option... No. Not if she didn't have to. If Kat could help back her up, maybe she wouldn't have to take off. "Eat?!" She squeaked, no longer willing to take her eyes off the beast in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"Hmm... How exactly is she not typical?" he asked. "Could she be useful?" He took another step closer, tilting his head further. His eyes gleamed with a mad light as he looked her over thoughtfully. Perhaps she had strange powers like Kat.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 pm

"She's more important than most. Her decisions will be, or were, more important. It..." Kat's eyes briefly looked over Robin. "Hurts my eyes to look at her." She looked away, glancing back the way she and The Master had come for any who might be a nuisance. "I can't tell you why she's so important. I just know she is, or will be, or was." Her thoughts went back to that hideous creature she had encountered with Robin previously. Kat shivered. That wasn't a mental image she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Robin frowned slightly, taking a step back and raising her hand. "Um, hello? Not invisible, and I can hear everything you're saying. Would you  mind not talking about me like I'm not here? It's a bit rude." Crossing her arms, she thought over the pair in her head. She just couldn't decide if she should be afraid or just plain out mad at them. Well... It all depended on what the Master wanted to do to her. The second he tried to eat her, she was leaving, no question. But for now... it was more interesting than hanging around doing nothing until the morning. Or she could sleep like she should... Nah, aliens were worth it. "So... Care to explain exactly why you eat people? Or why you didn't eat her yet?" She gestured to Kat quickly, thinking that maybe if she started asking questions, it would distract him for devouring her.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm

"I eat people because I'm hungry, and humans happen to be filling. I haven't eaten Kat yet because she's more useful to me alive." He took yet another step closer, now invading her personal space. "And it seems that the same thing could be said of you."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Kat couldn't help but smile at Robin's questioning. The smile grew even wider at the Master's reply. She looked back to the two after deciding that none would intrude upon their meeting. But in all fairness, Master would probably just eat any intruders. Kat stifled a giggle. She still found that endlessly amusing. He'd probably just eat them. Maybe because it was such a simple solution? Maybe because he didn't look like a terrifying alien that would eat people? Probably a combination. Her gaze came back to Robin. The light hurt her eyes, but it was so interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Robin definitely felt uncomfortable with the sudden invasion of personal space, but if she backed up one more step, she'd be against the wall. Then she couldn't fly away if she needed to. Uncomfortable versus dead... Obvious. "Oi, I'm not just some play thing you get to use. Leave me alone, creep." Honestly she was terrified of this man, but Kat's presence and the fact that if she wasn't standing up for herself, she was dead, gave her enough confidence to appear rather calm. Brave? No, but calm, sure. "What could you gain from a little girl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 pm

"Well, if Kat says you're important," he mused, "then you probably are. Besides, most of my group are much younger. Paws is barely a year old. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 pm

(Kat is simply watching the two converse until addressed directly, we start moving, or something demanding her involvement happens. Skip me this round.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:46 pm

((Master, could you try to get more than one sentence replies? Try to include his thoughts, feelings, and specific actions. They make your reply easier to reply to. Thanks :3))

Robin glanced up at the sky, wondering if it was honestly worth the risk. At this point, he'd probably grab her leg or something before she made it, so she might as well try to comply with him. "Robin." She stated simply, not saying another word on it. "If you get to know my name, don't I get to know yours?" She raised an eyebrow at the man, still not seeing why Kat would want to hang around him.

((Also, sorry siren :/ letting master control the plot right now))
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"Of course." He smiled. "I'm the Master." He wondered if she'd object to calling him that. Not that it really mattered... "Do you know why you're important, Robin? I'm terribly curious..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Robin frowned, not sure how to play this one. Either she could tell him and risk Torchwood... Or not tell him and get eaten. She wasn't even that special anyway, she was simply able to fly. Plus it wasn't like she was going to help him, so that ended that. "...I don't know what would count as useful to you. How would I know if I'm of use?" Stalling. Good. Unless that meant he got mad and she got eaten. Then she'd stop stalling. Plus, her question had almost nothing to do with his, not unless you thought about it. So there, that bought her time. Plus it allowed her to back up just enough to get a clear shot up if she needed to. She was pretty content with this plan so far. The man - the Master - would most likely end up ruining it, though. His name... Nah, couldn't be. Just a coincidence. Not like the Doctor at all.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 am

He growled. "That's for me to decide. Do you or do you not know why you are special?" He stepped closer again, and noticed something. He grabbed her chin and took a closer look before murmuring, "And why is my sister's named branded on your face?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 am

Robin opened her mouth to speak, reluctantly deciding its be best to get it over with. At least the simple version without giant secrets. But then he grabbed her chin, a motion used by someone on her before... Someone not very nice at all. A traitor. Her eyes popped open at the mention if her. "S-Sister? She's your s-sister?!" Suddenly she was a million times more afraid of the Master, mind relating him to her torturer. "P-Please..." she begged as her hand came up slowly to move his, not exactly sure what she was pleading for but assuming it was her life. This would have been a great moment for the Doctor to show up... Oh, and that reminded her. He was Time Lord. Because he was related to that she devil. Oh God.[/color]
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 am

"Don't worry, I'm the more tolerable sibling. At least, I was the last time I ran into her." He sighed and let go of Robin. "Well, if Sonya has a reason to claim you as hers I have a reason to keep you safe from her." He gave a much friendlier smile.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:37 am

Oh great... Time to include the Doctor. Not that she'd say his name, he might know him and that might be bad. Robin felt a tiny bit more at ease knowing he didn't want to harm her, but she'd never get over the fact that he was her sister. "Um... I've sort of got someone... Protecting me... S-so you're... Yeah..." she trailed off, not sure how to put it. Oh yeah, sorry, I've already got a Time Lord protecting me. Thanks, but the Doctor's already on it. Crossing her arms once more, she wondered if he'd just let her go, then she could just wait until the Doctor came.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 am

"Well, one more can't hurt, right?" He tilted his head thoughtfully. "I've got Kat. She could be very useful for this. I have a small army of gifted homeless children. I've got a laser screwdriver. I've got lots of cool things."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:30 pm

She remembers back to her previous meeting with Robin. "Protecting you... Oh, that John Smith fellow, right?" Kat wasn't actually sure if that was who was protecting her, but those seemed like the right words for the moment. The Master's words brought a slight smile, and reminded the girl of something else. She really needed to ask about cleaning all the damned bones. A checklist was starting to form in Kat's mind: Clean the house, get sunglasses, learn more about Master, learn more about Robin. What else needed doing? Study the book more, more study was always necessary.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Robin nodded to Kat, "Yeah, John Smith. We, um... We travel. Quite a bit, actually. I d-don't really think you'd be around to help much..." that was a lie, they barely ever made it out of London, past, present, or future. Still, the less ties she had to the demon woman, the better. She glanced up at the sky, wondering if that might be her only escape right now. "I've actually got to go meet him now, so i-if you don't mind..." She hoped that would end it, but if he could recognize the Doctor's alias, probably not.

((Short post. Master, try including more actions and thoughts into your replies. Say what is on his mind. It makes it easier for others to reply.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Time In The World   All The Time In The World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The Time In The World
Page 1 of 1