Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Black Forest Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:05 pm

"So.. You want to get close to him." Sonya frowned slightly, looking over at Medwyn with an incredulous look on her face. Pizza forgotten, she got to her feet slowly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I am no coward, but I know a dangerous situation when I see one. I refuse to go near him simply because every time I have seen him something happened in that area." Casting another glance at her, Sonya let out a low sigh and grabbed her knapsack. "Thank you for the food, but I will not go along with this plan. Right now, I would rather stay in Cardiff for a few days, relax and keep away from him until I can think of another place to go that I hope he won't turn up in as well." Turning around, she strode out the doors and walked back to her flat without another word.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Medwyn now at least had the chance to pay for the food she had ordered, before she finally left the restaurant as well to follow Sonya.
"I'm sorry, I did not mean to say anything wrong, I just wanted to be useful - If you do not want me to, don't worry, I won't try to get my hands on him..."
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:31 pm

"I'm not worried about you, Medwyn. I'm worrying about the consequences that will happen once you get close to him. What will happen to everyone around you? Something happens, they'll be caught in it too. I may not be human, but Earth is my home, in any universe." Sonya said softly, pausing in front of her door to turn to Medwyn with a pained look in her eyes as she spoke. "All of those people, they will be hurt and I refuse to be part of the reason why."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Slowly but surely Medwyn's polite look faded and she started to appear more thoughtful and even a little worried.
Of course she felt quite disturbed about the description of what that man maybe was able to do...
"You mean this single man has this sort of power? He can affect an entire planet?!"
She actually did not believe in inextricable situations, but she believed in certain borders and risks too high to be taken... Things like paradoxa and mass destruction definitely were on this specific list of hers...
"I can guarantee you that I never would do anything that risks an inhabited planet - Even if I actually would be able to do so, I'd never be willing...
I will keep away from him - For this planet's sake."

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:45 pm

"No, I don't mean the entire planet. I mean when I see him, something happens and innocent people are harmed." Sonya said with a sad shrug, her face showing the pain of her memories. "It's been a few months, but each time I caught a glimpse of him, a disaster struck. A car wreck, a fire, attacks... Anything, I suppose I've associated him with a modern day grim."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:08 pm

She slowly nodded.
"It's still some sort of an unpredictable factor. I think you're right, and that we should not interfere here..."
Releasing a sigh Medwyn looked into the skies.
The rain had stopped for now - Her new dress was not doomed to get wet.
She wondered what sort of era it might have been from, but before she was able to finish this thought, the look Sonya's face stopped her thinking about nonsense like this.
"...I see a pattern here..." Medwyn started.
"...We go to restaurants, and never finish or even pay for our meals..." With a sneaky grin she looked at the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Sonya chuckled lightly and unlocked her flat door to let them back inside. "I'm not sure if the owners should be delighted or upset. Granted we always pay anyway." She added with a sly look over at Medwyn with a wry smile hovering around her lips. "Not to mention the confusion the waiters and waitresses should have when they see two partially full plates of food where they knew two women sat at just moments ago. Maybe we should just give them the money and leave before they cook the food. That way they don't end up wasting it." Her head shaking, Sonya wandered into the living room and fell back onto her couch with her eyes closed. "I don't know what to do. I know I should find a way to stop him, but I don't know how to do that without putting lives at risk."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Medwyn stood next to Sonya and looked at her for a moment.
"Well, I only can guess what it may feel like...
Have you ever tried whether he may be able to track your way to an uninhabitated planet?"

She folded her hands and looked out of the window for a moment.
"Enough about this for today I assume... We still haven't bought any food yet... What about if I order some?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:23 pm

"Hmmm Chinese is good around here. I think there's a order sheet in the kitchen. Don't open the refrigerator or the food might attack you." Sonya mumbled, her eyes still closed tight as she delved into her thoughts, trying to think of something that could help with their plan on confronting the man. "Oh, by the way, get some chopsticks. Chinese food isn't Chinese if you eat it with a fork."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Medwyn nodded.
"Chopsticks, Chinese, not taking a look at the Kaled mutants in your refrigerator..."
She nodded at her companion, then walked into the kitchen, searching for the order sheet.
This one indeed was easier to find than the chopsticks.
Carefully searching through all available drawers trying her best not to behave too curious while doing so, she finally found two pairs of chopsticks.
Studying the various dishes on the sheet she slowly walked back into the living room.
Yes, she indeed made it back to the living room without having a a look into the fridge.
(And then again she pondered, that it might have been for the better for whatever was living inside the fridge, for life forms being grown in an isolated little ecosystem tended to become ill after being exposed to outer factors, such as... Oxygen for example...)
"Here it is." Medwyn spoke friendly, as she returned to Sonya again.
"So, let's see what we'd like to have this time..."

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:56 pm

"General Sou's Chicken." Sonya piped up, finally opening her eyes and looking over at Medwyn with a grin on her face. "Maybe we'll actually be able to finish a meal this time. I'm starting to irritate myself with only getting a couple bites here and there. I'm properly hungry for the first time in ages." Looking over at the table next to her, she frowned suddenly, remembering the fact of phone bills. "I'm not sure I even have a phone at this point. We might end up having to walk there and get it to go..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"Oh, well, we can give it a try first."
Medwyn mumbled, while studying the sheet and trying to decide for a thing she'd have liked to eat. Everything sounded too delicious to be not taken...
Slowly wandering through the room, she finally added.
"Where's your communicator anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Communicator?" Sonya asked curiously, looking over at Medwyn with a small frown. "I don't have a communicator. Or a phone for that matter." She added thoughtfully, glancing at her knapsack beside her. "I never bothered to get one, knowing my luck with electronics it would break the day I got it."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:27 pm

"So we indeed will have to walk then..."
Medwyn answered musing.
"I think I'll take the spicy duck." She quickly added while taking a second look out of the windo.
It still was dry - At least for the moment, which made this quite the perfect point to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest Nightmare
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5