Just Us Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 pm

((For Fleshy and myself))

The 59th century really was one to boast about.  There was equipment and other items around that made her goals reachable.  Mal was quite convinced as she walked the streets of New Earth that nothing would be able to stop her.  Try as they might they would always fail in the end.  She was always the one to crumble into failure but those days were behind her.  Now was the period of her rise where she would pick up the broken pieces and set them above the rest of the universe.  Her place belonged on top where she could ask for a drink and a whole race would topple over themselves to retrieve her one.  That was the future she was reaching for...

The Head Torchwood Estate loomed before her, causing a smile to twitch at her lips.  Mal approached the building and entered with an air of confidence radiating from her.  The workers looked her way but never got in it, by now knowing it wasn't a good thing to do.  That, honestly, pleased Mal.  These blokes were loyal whether it was because they respected her or feared her.  They could feel whatever they wanted as long as they obeyed in the end.

"Well now, where are we now in constellation eight? "  Mal demanded as she entered the meeting room.  Only a handful of generals were there, all of them older and male.  They looked at one another before one answered.

"Well, we're facing resistance from the inhabitants of the planet J3.  But, we are sending in reinforcements at dawn.  If things go according to plan we will have the planet under control in two days time."

"Good.  Don't fail me.  I want that plan-"  Mal cut herself off, turning her head to stare at a wall but wasn't seeing anything.  An odd feeling washed over her and sent a shiver run up her spine.  Something just wasn't right here.  But maybe it was.  A sick smile spread across her face as she turned towards the generals.  "Proceed with your orders.  Get back to me if there are any changes."

She charged out of the room, making it to the fifth floor of the building and to her office.  As she passed her assistant she ordered him not to let anyone in since she was expecting company.  Mal was by no means a psychic in the sense she could read minds or predict the future... but her timeline was so bent and twisted she got odd "emotions" of what could, had, or will happen to her.  

"Coming to me will make things much simpler... who are you?  Who am I expecting?  Who are you?  Come on, then... Where are you?"  The words were muttered to herself as she settled behind her desk, facing the door and narrowing her eyes on it as if willing alone would make someone walk through it.

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:38 pm

He stumbles about, scratching the unruly hair resting on his chin. Another lead, and he was starting to think it was as cold as all the others. He had helped people along the way, but he couldn't get involved like he tended to. He had his own mission, his own plan to set into motion. As he smells the familiar scent of apple grass, the traction of a hill beneath his feet, he watches the sun set on New New York. Here, of all places, would she really choose to be here? Would he find her, settled into some small suburban setting, raising her son.

Would she have taken another in his place, a family unit minus a one true parents present? It makes his blood boil just fathoming her taking away his paternal right. Although it was better than the alternative, the one where she rids herself of their progeny in some seedy part of some unknown planet for a few credits or somewhere to sleep. He pushes the thoughts outside as he starts his trek into the city.

He knows if he does find anything, it won't be anything he'd ever condone or be happy with. This time, this time, he won't use sweet words, or fleeting touches. He'll make her understand, he'll make her realize that what she had done was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm

The beeping of her earpiece tore the silence that had settled heavily in the office. Mal flinched and then swore under her breath in annoyance to herself. She had been so engrossed in her thoughts she wasn't expecting anything to interrupt her contemplations. Raising a finger to the device, she snapped, "What?"

"Sorry to disturb you, miss, but we found traces of someone on your list..."

It was excellent news, really, and it caused her to perk instantly. Her body straightened up and her face grew more intense as she said in a more pleasant voice, "Which one?"

"The father."

Mal instantly stood, striding out of the office and into the lift. "I want one of the squads on standby as well as Dr. Michaels. We can't be too safe. Send me his coordinates and don't follow me. If I'm alone things may turn out easier than I think. I plan on bringing him back here... with him things will really get under way. Oh, I'm excited, that's wonderful! Good work, Janice, you're a fantastic person." She terminated the call as she fiddled with her vortex manipulator. As soon as the coordinates were transferred to the device she pushed the button, appearing only one block away from the Doctor.

She rubbed her hands together, trying to decide on what to say and how to look. Obviously she would pretend she wasn't hunting him down, pretend to be on her way to the mall for some groceries. So that's what she went with. Ducking her head and staring at the pavement she began to walk. It was easy to hunch her shoulders and appear like the frail woman she once was. Now she just had to wait for him to notice her..

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 pm

His walk leads him to what appears to be a street leading to some sort of city park. He arches a brow at how posh it all seemed, how much the city had righted itself since Rose and Himself had last set foot on it. He smiles a bit sadly, standing near a tree and grazing the rough bark with the pads of his fingers. Not real, but he appreciated how much detail went into the recreation. Central park, in all it's glory... completely in the wrong place but he wouldn't judge. As he makes his way towards the street once more, he sees her. She's walking, hunched and alone and afraid. He wants to walk over, to take her into his arms and murmur his mantra of how much he'd missed her.

But then his brain clicked pieces together. This was easy, much to simple a situation, which meant she was either really within his reach... or something was completely off. His sonic goes off around his neck. The dwarf star alloy, indestructible, created a loose black chain and as the shrill beep tears through the air, he turns and begins to run. This, this wasn't right. This city wasn't right, the people weren't right.

Mal wasn't right for him anymore. He pants as his feet hit the pavement. He wasn't sure why the scan for alien tech had gone completely mental but he knew the last time it had... it had been the last time he had encountered an assassin from Torchwood.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Mal swore under her breath when the Doctor began to run. The movement had been noted thanks to her peripheral vision and it caused her to lift her head and watch his retreat. Where did he think he could go? What was the point of him coming here if he was just going to avoid her. Actually, there were a lot of reasons why he would run though how he would know anything was lost to her. But he was the Doctor, he usually found things out if he wanted to.

Working her manipulator quickly she vanished momentarily only to reappear at the end of the park. The Doctor had been running in this direction so she had hoped to cut him off. He had come here, making her next course of action easy. Mal had planned to go back to Earth in search of him. The ninth Doctor had rejected her... but would he? He was her Doctor after all and hoped that didn't change. Other wise the next little while was going to be very painful to deal with.

His form came into view so she moved forward, taking on a look of calm collectedness. It was an odd contrast compared to how she was presenting herself only moments before. Mal stopped in his path, a large smile flashed across her face though the look of it just didn't seem right. "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, I thought you said you were tired of running. I knew you were a liar, but to whom were you lying to? Me or yourself?" The questions were rhetorical, a device to taunt and try to sneak answers of things she wouldn't think to question.

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 pm

No. She stood there, the frail, beautiful creature he'd come to love now a shadow. She didn't only seem collected, she seemed so sure of herself and quite frankly, it was a bit alarming. Her taunt pushes away his pained astonishment, revealing the anger he had felt at her betrayal. He walks closer, a few inches apart from her as he takes in just what she had become.

"Don't you show me that face after all this time. Don't think I'm the same man you left broken and used. I'm different now Mal, I'm very different, but at least I still have rules. Rule number one, The Doctor always lies. All those sweet nothings I'd speak, all those consoling words I'd try and drill into your skull, that's all they were. Words, you see, they're my best weapon. With this gob, why not? I just wanted to hide you away, to hide my shame from others. That's all you were in the end, just something that got out of hand, something that brought the over whelming sense of dread."

He steps back, deciding that was enough. She could raise their child, she could live her life as she saw fit, but she was no longer going to poison his mind with her false cries and plague his heart with the unrequited love he knew was there. He begins to walk, clutching his sonic tightly. He wanted to be done with her, and maybe after this, he will be.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Mal listened to his words, flicking her gaze back and forth as she examined both eyes and the emotion behind them. She started to laugh when her amusement became too much to hold in, "Oh please, I hardly believe a word you're telling me. You're angry, cheated, of course you would try and say things to set me off, to hurt me. But let me tell you something, sweetheart, it's not going to work."

When the Doctor tried to move away Mal reached over and grabbed his upper arm firmly. She got close enough that the front of their right shoulders were pressed together, her cheek brushed his gently and she could hardly conceal the smile from her voice, "Despite how you're feeling I still need you. And it's because of that I'm going to tell you something very important so you better be listening. Whatever Earth will do for you is what this planet will do for me and then some. Do you know what that means, Doc? It means all I have to do is say one word and a bullet would go straight through your head. No one would question why they did it, they just would. All because I told them to." She pulled back enough so she could watch his reaction. If he thought he could leave he was terribly mistaken. Mal had conjured several plans that required this particular being in order to execute them..

She pulled away completely then, clasping her hands behind her back as she stood in front of him with a small smile still displayed on her lips. "Now with that in mind are you going to come with me so I can explain a few things to you or are you going to cause a scene? It really doesn't matter to me I just thought you'd like to know why."

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm

When she pulls back to see his face he can't help but look grim. Everything he touched turned to this in the end. It was Harriet Jones all over again, but this time there was something else in the mix.

This woman, whoever she was, had his child somewhere. She stands there, all teeth and clever words but thats all she was now, the mother of his child, not the sweet innocent little shop girl he'd rescued on his first day back in London, or the one he'd made love to all those years ago. His eyes travel here and there, weighing his options. Being shot wasn't as painful, he'd been shot plenty, but dying, dying was the issue. He sighs, running a hand through his chestnut locks.

"If your so desperate to keep me here, I suppose I'll play along. After all, it's not like there's a part of you I haven't seen, although this side of your personality lacks the ability to even congeal warmth but something tells me cold hearted I love you suits you just right."

There are no smiles, no playfulness to his words. He had lost that a long time ago. He doesn't mention his child, or the fact that he himself had a back up plan. Instead he slips his hands into the pockets of his jeans, the tattered t shirt and leather jacket making him look like some juvenile delinquent instead of the savior of the earth look he usually leaned towards.

He wasn't saving much anymore after all, and something tells him after this, he might never do so again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Mal laughed at what he was saying, perhaps even at him as well, and her shoulders shook as she did so. "Oh Doctor, I quite like this side of you myself. It's only a matter of time, isn't it, for people like us. Sooner or later we see life for what it truly it. Make of it what you will, some people give it all up, others keep to themselves, and a select few? We seize it for ever ounce it could possibly give."

She had begun to walk out of the park as she spoke, hitting the side walk and looking at the tall, white buildings with pride. The vortex manipulator was always an option for transportation but what would be the fun in that? He wouldn't be able to see how successful she'd been with this entire planet. The best part about it was the people from ever recess of New Earth knew her name and respected it. No one on this planet feared her because she had promised them safety as long as they followed her lead. Actually, it was almost sad how Mal paralleled herself with Hitler, the only difference being her ambition was greater and she didn't have a particular hatred for any race, just anyone who refuses her.

Snapping out of those thoughts, Mal turned to face the Doctor as they walked along, flashing him a mocking grin. Oh, how he seemed to deteriorate. But this one distanced himself from people unlike the Ninth incarnation. That meant if it came down too it he wouldn't be able to break him psychologically, emotionally. No, she would only be able to break his body and even then Mal didn't think he'd care too much. Well, one way or another, whether he agreed to it or not, she was going to use him until he couldn't offer her anything more. Mal wasn't too sure what she would do with him at that point, certainly not kill him. Oh no, not him. He was still her Doctor until the end of time, until death do they part.

"Hm, you're so quiet, don't you have question? Come on, Doctor, I know how curious you can be. What's going on in that big old brain of yours? Trying to figure out a way to cut my throat? I'm just dying to know."

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

Dying. If she was dying right now he'd thank the universe for granting his wish. This woman, this dictator in the flesh was what he had helped create. She ran on destruction and order and he couldn't be more ashamed. All he had wanted was to help her, to whisk her away from it all but instead, instead she immersed herself in everything he had taught her was wrong. She no longer resembled the shop girl he had loved and she no longer held the air of innocence she tended to cling to.

She was a full fledged demon.

He doesn't give in to her jabs, her words and remains silent as he slips his hands in his pockets. What could she possibly want with him? Obviously meaningful conversation wasn't something she was aiming for. She seemed to want to just fill the air with her nonsense. No, she needed something, something he wasn't sure he could ever give. He averts his gaze, looking at the ground, the buildings and people around them passed by without a second thought. He needed to see what had become of his child, and if she had used him in her deranged plans, if she had gotten rid of him in her mad state...

He'd grant her death wish as swiftly as she would his.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Mal simply shrugged at his silence and led him up to the Torchwood Estate. When they got to the entrance she simply let him go first, motioning for him to do so and she took up the rear, guiding him into an offset hallway, pursing her lips as she passed uniformed workers, each obviously specialized in a certain section of the organization. She stepped in front of the Doctor then, unlocking a door and guiding him through by placing her hand on his lower back. In a way she hoped the touch would revolt him, make him shiver, let her know just how close she was to getting under his skin.

The door slammed shut behind them, a white light snapping on to show the small, white room. It looked like it could be used as a meeting room but there were no tables or chairs, nothing was there but the door they just came through. Mal heard the slide of the deadbolt locking into place and she clicked her tongue in her satisfaction.

"Now then, Doctor... I have a question to ask of you before we begin the serious business." Her tone, unlike previously, was darker, dropped an octave into a low growl. She sounded serious, dangerous even. Tilting her head upward to appraise the Doctor she hissed out the words, "Where the hell's my son?"

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 am

No. He had walked into the room, fighting off the disgust as she touched him, and hearing the echo of a dead bolt sliding into place when her question caught him. What? She had to be kidding, she had to be mad!

"The last time I saw either of you, he wasn't even a proper person yet! What in the bloody hell do you mean by asking me? You ran from me, you took him with you, so don't stand here and look for someone to blame you deranged monstrosity!"

His hands make wild gestures and his brows knit as he feels himself worry. If she had lost him, if he had been taken into the wrong hands, even more wrong than her very own, he wasn't sure what he'd do. He begins to pace the room, brain milling over the scant knowledge he had on her and their son. He hadn't been able to pick up much, if anything at all, and he doesn't even know what he looks like. Instead he finds himself standing, back facing her as his eyes bore into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh ho ho!" Mal laughed sarcastically, circling around the man with her haunches rolling back like a lioness. She narrowed her eyes and watched him closely as she kept creeping around in an attempt to absorb information he may be hiding from her. "Is that your go to thing, insults? Oh, you're so mad, hateful, scared, so you lash out with words. I'm so hurt, Doctor, so very, very hurt." Sarcasm, once again, had oozed into her voice. Her predatory act stopped when the Time Lord began to move. Well, moving until he wasn't. She found the fact she was now facing his back very amusing. What, could he not even look at her? Good.

"Of course I would blame you, who else would want that boy? I left him at- well, that's none of your concern... and its not like I'd need to say it if you do know where he is. I left him there to pick him up later. I tricked my past self into doing it.. but by the time the old me found out what this me had done it would be too late. Or so it was suppose to be. But of course, I go there and he's gone. I only have you to blame, Doctor. One of you. Maybe the ninth you, actually. I should have killed him when I had the chance. That damned girl with the tangled hair too. What did you see in her? Oh well, I'll have my fun with that witch soon enough."

Rambling, rambling, rambling, that's what she was doing. You talk to much, idiot. Go on, he doesn't know, take what you need, then. Get on with it.

Shaking her head, Mal took some time to calm herself before speaking up again. "Fine, then we'll move on to the next topic. You can choose to cooperate or else I'll have to resort to a forceful agreement. Make your pick, sweetheart."

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:29 pm

The next topic? So his past regenerations knew what was happening, were trying their best to stop her... If only he hadn't given in to Torchwood, if only he'd kept away from the wide, innocent eyes. But of course he was who he was and the luck he possessed was immensely horrid. He turns to face her, fists at his sides as he takes a step back.

"He isn't some topic... he's our son, he was the only son I'd ever known for such a long time and you went and pawned him off somewhere so you can pick him up again later? He isn't some toy you can drop and then pick back up Mal! He's a being, a being created by two selfish people. He deserves more than what your willing to give. That's you isn't it? Building all these things, surrounding yourself with people who fear you. I don't see any accomplishments here, I don't see progress... you want to know what I see?"

He takes another step back, and this time his disdain fully rears it's head. His eyes are filled with disbelief and his lips pursed with the thought of how he had come to be fond of her once upon a time. He shakes his head, side to side, as he speaks.

"I see over compensation. I see that girl I once knew hiding inside this husk of a person. You need me? You think I'll go along with your plans? Lay a finger on me, try and coax me into whatever you wish, but I haven't spent these long years waiting for you to stop mucking about."

At this he holds up a hand, and he stares at it as he speaks, slowly but surely, the flesh begins to bubble. At first it'll look like a trick but then one finger gives way, then another, than another. He had found the self destructive part of his biology, one that could be honed, one found completely by accident when he had been at the most lowest point in this life.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

"You're thick, Doctor, thick then and thicker now. And I'm not just talking about that beautiful head of yours... well, not unless you want to get technical." Mal let out a sharp laugh before sobering a bit, watching him with a glowering expression. "My son isn't some tool, of course not. He means more to me than you ever will or have. Why do you think I want him by my side? To have everything I have, an heir to the throne I'm establishing. "

She gasped, a look of horror crossing her face as the flesh started to melt away. "Oh no! Wait, you can't!" What did he think she wanted from him? Partnership? His cleverness? Well, he could guess again. All she ever cared to harness was his body. Well, just a small bit of it, really. That would be easy enough to gather up if he was just a puddle on the ground...

So Mal let her act drop and she watched the Doctor with an amused expression though her eyes seemed dead to any feeling. "Right, well, all I need is a small sample of flesh and that'll be that. Of course I'd have to keep you in a holding cell but if you're just going to go an kill yourself the incinerator sounds just as welcoming.

Student
Matt Smith

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 am

Oh. In the blink of an eye he reforms, brow arched. A sample of him? This woman was madder than a box of cats. He crosses his arms, ready to say so, but decides against speaking. For once in his clever life he couldn't piece a puzzle together, and although he chastises himself he knows he's missing something. He needed to find out what. Arms crossing over his chest he goes
Silent, eyes having a far off look.

He could t keep this speaking charade up more than he wanted to... After all he had been hiding something and the best way was to keep his mouth shut. With that descion drawn out in his head he props himself against a wall, tightening his form and looking at anything but the twisted face he'd once known.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"I don't know what's worse, you spewing out worthless words or the odd time you can't find a single one to use. Well, the latter is delightful since I often fill that silence... not necessarily with my voice either. I can often provoke some when else to scream or beg for mercy and whatnot. Take that whichever way fancies you most, Doctor-dear." As Mal taunted him further, she reached both hands into either one of her jacket pockets and pulled out a vial and a small blade. She could have just as easily asked him to hand over one of those tubes that contain flesh in his emergency situations but what was the fun in that? No, this was far more interesting, gathering her own sample. Mal was curious to know if it would hurt, if he truly felt physical pain or just the thought of it triggered that response.

She fiddled with the knife in one hand, almost appearing lazy and at any moment was at risk of dropping it, of cutting herself. But she didn't seem fazed by this one bit. That dull look in her eyes was back and soon she was strolling casually towards the Doctor. "Your face is far too beautiful to take from there, why not lend me your palm and make this easy for the both of us? I just need the tiniest bit, darling. I'd say I'm being quite generous taking from there, hm? Chiselling anywhere else would just seem scandalise."

Just Us Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Us Three   Just Us Three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Us Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: