The Name Of The Doctor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 am

The Doctor scratched the back of his head as he glanced over to 13 and lowered his head slightly, "I think you can explain it a bit better" he joked with a smirk before lifting up his head and placing his hands into his pockets. Standing nonchalantly next to 13, he looked out and onto Sonya before his eyes wondered over to the eye of harmony which loomed over them from the left side of the railing. It peered into his soul as he peered into it; it had been such a long time sense he had seen the eye of harmony, much less go to it and see it inside of his TARDIS. For once he was unsure of what was going to happen next, he honestly didn't know what was happening right now at this very moment, it felt odd and brought an uneasy feeling throughout The Doctors entire body. Why is Rassilon here? How did he escape the Time War? Why mask his face with a hood? And what is going on with 13?
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 10:09 pm

"Alright then, I'm going to push Rassilon into that super nova." He says calmly. That was when The man in the hood walked through the doors. "The TARDIS should've kept him at bay a little longer! Oh well." The Doctor tells them. "Time to get a move on..." He says. The wristband looking thing he grabbed earlier wasnt a wristband, but a vortex manipulator." Hey guys, sorry about this..." The Doctor put in some coordinates, and as the man started walking torward ten and Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

(OOC: I guess this was my sign, hope my appearance is okay this way. I already have one or two explanations for this in mind ^^)

Medwyn currently was about to prepare for shore leave at the Leisure Hive as she suddenly appeared in a flash of light. "What in the name of-?!" She quickly hissed, checking her Vortex manipulator (yet unaware of this most important and special place she actually was brought to...), then rising her head staring into the faces of Sonya, the regeneration of the Doctor she "knew" and another man she did not (13), but who seemed familiar to her...
Of course it had to be... This appeared like some weird Time Lord meeting. Again!... Medwyn thought by herself.
All this took at most a couple of seconds, so just before she was able to say, ask or even think one thing, a fourth person (Yet another guy whom she was no sure whether she knew him or not (Rassilon) since she was not able to see too much of his face at the moment) bumped into her, both falling down to the floor.

Last edited by Medwyn on Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Sonya blinked in surprise at Medwyn's sudden appearance only to have her gaze flick back up to the hooded man as he got to his feet once more, once again struck by a sudden similarity of how he walked, his stature and form. Shaking her head sharply, she took a step back only to bump into the younger Doctor behind her and stumble slightly. "Well... nice to meet you again Medwyn. But right now is possibly the worst time you could have picked to show up for another random meeting with Time Lords." She managed to say, trying to keep her fear at bay with the weak joke. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the older Doctor, the first one she had met as he stood there with the manipulator in his hands. Pushing him into a supernova? What supernova, all that is in here is the Eye of whatever. She thought curiously, once more taking a step back as the hooded man drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Medwyn forced herself back to her feet as she heard Sonya's words.
Medwyn was no expert on reading people's mood, but Sonya sounded worried.
If Sonya - A person who appeared to live without any compromises - was worried, then Medwyn had reason to do so as well...
"I did not chose to be here! I did not even use my..." She started to answer towards Sonya.
...She could have sworn to be om a TARDIS right now, but had no time to think further.
Clearing her throat Medwyn helped the man who bumped into her back to his feet as well, releasing a polite "You're alright?" As she suddenly recognized the environment.
"...Oh please guys, this is not what it looks like, right?! That's probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen but NOT a proper place for meetings, pals!"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 11:10 pm

The man shoved Medwyn off of him, almost shoving her off thr edge, that's when The Doctor used his manipulator again, and then appeared behind the hooded man. He turned, and tried to force 13 over the edge. They both fought, The Doctor's back pressed against the railing, the metal burning his back. As The Doctor struggled to fight off this man, he pulled down the man's hood, revealing his face. It wasnt that of Rassilon, but that of a young man, with sharp cheekbones and short brown hair. (Imagine Benedict Cumberbatch) The Doctor struggled, and typed in coordinates on his small machine, then appearing behind Medwyn. The man, not expecting The Doctor to vanish, he fell over thr edge. Grabbing her hand and disappearing and reappearing behind ten and Sonya. That's when he heard in his ear "This is just the beginning"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Sonya gaped at the man as he fell into the open area in the center of the room. The flash of his face, that small flash was enough to startle her. Spinning around to look at the older Doctor, she stared at him for a moment, her mouth still hanging open from the sudden shock before she shook her head roughly and closing it. "There, he's gone, TARDIS should be fine, good girl that she is, now lets go." She said shortly, edging around the Doctor and Medwyn quickly and heading to the door before looking over her shoulder at them expectantly. "Come on then, my appetite is back..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 pm

For the first seconds after the stranger tossed her against the railing Medwyn almost lost her breath.
Forcing herself to get back to her feet again nevertheless she saw the other unknown man fighting the one who bumped into Medwyn previousely.
Medwyn did not understand what was going on - neither whom to assist.
As one of them finally threw the other off the edge and transported Medwyn some metres away back to Sonya and the Doctor Medwyn released a sigh and shook her head, first pointing in the direction of a door, then at the three people next to her, then at the supernova. "Well then... TARDIS, Time Lords, Eye of harmony... I'm not sure whether I shall even ask anymore..."
She gave the half-unknown man (13) a thoughtful look. "Have we met before? I'm really not sure yet but maybe..." Rubbing her neck she - again - returned her gaze at the supernova.
It was simply too pretty to stop staring at... "Who's TARDIS is it? She's cute." She finally added.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Tue May 14, 2013 6:50 pm

The Doctor tucked his hands into his pockets and nonchalantly walked over to the edge of the railing where the once hooded man had fallen. There he gazed down into the seemingly endless eye of harmony; it's surface bursting with energy and life that burned in the reflection off of his eyeballs. His facial expression sank to a completely serious frown that he was all to familiar with putting on before he turned and walked the other way, away from the group and back the way they had previously came. His hands still tucked into his pockets and his head lowered in the facial expression that seemed to stink into his face like cement. The time spent with 13 gave him the shared memories to know where he was going as he paced quickly through the interior halls of the TARDIS and eventually back into the control room. Once inside of the control room, he jumped up to the control console and immediately began clicking away at the controls then pulling over the scanner and reading the statistics on the eye of harmonies mass and control systems. Everything seemed to be in order but The Doctor had a gut feeling something was wrong; that the victory came too easily and quickly.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Tue May 14, 2013 8:59 pm

"Medwyn, it's me. The Doctor!" He says with a smile. Everything was alright, no bad guy, and no trouble, but it seemed too...easy. "This isn't the end..." A voice hissed. Panicked, The Doctor ran to the control room, wondering why. "Why?! Why was it so easy?!! It's never that easy!!" He yells. The TARDIS still wasnt budging. The fix point was still going to happen. And who was that man? He seemed so familiar, yet, he couldn't be a bigger stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Sonya folded her arms as she stood just beyond the control panel area, watching as both of the Doctors worked the controls at a near-fevered pace. "It's not done." She finally said softly, looking around the room and rubbing at her arms with her hands lightly, a sudden chill working through her body. "He wasn't the threat. You and I both know he wasn't." Biting down on her lip, she glanced at the hallway, nearly expecting another hooded figure to appear there as she did, hands reaching out for her. Edging away from the opening, she made her way back to the front of the TARDIS by the doors and leaned against them as she studied the Doctors once more. "The question is... Who is the threat and why haven't we seen them yet?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Medwyn stared at the (13th) Doctor for some seconds with a bizarre mix of confusion and dismay. "You... What...?!"
Following him she was not able to take her eyes off him.
Of course that might have explained what made him appear vaguely familiar to Medwyn, but then again the same person twice in one location...
"...You reeeeally need to stop doing temporal perversions like this, Doctor!..." Medwyn exclaimed bossily, trying her best not to shudder as much as the lone thought of this fact actually made her...
"...That's so... Wrong..." She added in a still sassy but more and more confused tone.
After all, the Doctor was some sort of an expert on things like that, and Medwyn started to doubt that he would willingly initiate things like this just for fun...
This was a madhouse!
Just as Medwyn finished strategically calming down a bit to ask what actually was going on here, she heared a strange voice telling that this was not the end yet.
"Of course - It's never..." Medwyn automatically answered before realizing that this was none of the Doctors nor Sonya.
Shaking her head she walked some steps around the main console as is talking to herself, until she finally returned her attention to her three colleagues.
"Could someone please explain what happened here and who the man you threw off that edge was? I'm not actually too well with people getting killed without any reason, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"Good" The Doctor said with a smirk as he glanced over his shoulder to Medwyn, "Medwyn right? Well, i'm sure your Doctor can answer that better than i can" he added, turning around to face her and Sonya instead of the control console. Rubbing the back of his head, he pondered the event for a moment then turned and began to walk down the shorter ramp to the doors of 13's TARDIS, "I need to check on my TARDIS. There i can compare the readings with this TARDIS" he told the trio, "Doctor. Just make sure to use the sonic to connect the systems". With a sniff, a nod of his head and a smirk, The Doctor quickly and smoothly exited through the double TARDIS doors and shut them quickly behind him. Once outside, he turned his attention to his TARDIS that loomed in the distance and began to walk over towards it, completely unaware of another hooded figure who watched him intently from a distance.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 12:28 am

As 10 walked, The hooded figure followed him. Under the hood, was the same man from before earlier. The Doctor took out his Sonic from his coat pocket and connected the systems. "The fixed point is still gonna happen, but to who?" The Doctor asked himself. "I know who you are...." A voice said in his ear, almost like someone whispered to him. A chill was sent down The Doctor's back as it was said. No one in the whole universe knew who he was, so how did this one person know?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 am

Sonya began pacing around the control room again, her anxiety reaching it's breaking point. Something was wrong and it bothered her, something she couldn't see, couldn't feel or hear, but she just knew it. Stopping suddenly, she stalked over to the Doctor, her eyes locking on the screen as a thought struck her. "How do you get this thing to show the room we were in? I know you can." Turning her attention to him, she gestured to the screen with one of her hands. "I want to see something... I thought I noticed it earlier, but now I'm not so sure. Can you show me what happened while we were in there? That man's face, I've seen it before, I know I have, but... I need to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Her Doctor?
Confused rising an eyebrow she looked at the tenth one.
With how many regenerations was he planning to have further meetings with Medwyn?! (Not that she was complaining, he was a nice person after all.)
He (10) however was the version she first met all those decades ago.
After he went out to get aboard his own TARDIS Medwyn gave Sonya a confused look.
What in the name of all good things was going on here?
As 13 talked Medwyn returned her gaze on him again.
So, a fixed point in progress...
Medwyn was not sure whether she liked being here at all - She did not even know what sort of event was about to happen and did not want to interfere without knowing...
As Sonya asked for seeing what happened on one of the screens Medwyn immediately stepped besides her.
She of course was more than eager to see what happened there as well, especially since she had no idea why she landed there...
"I can tell you this, his face was cute." Medwyn interposed with a sarcastic grin.
There was no doubt about it - he was - Even though he tried to kill her... (OOC: That happens, when someone mentions Cumberbatch in an RP! XD)
Leaning a little forward on the console of 13's TARDIS Medwyn took a look through the console room - she liked the current design a lot - and then back to the direction Sonya was pointing towards in anticipation to see the incidents.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

The Doctor continued to his TARDIS until finally reaching it and inserting the key into the slot and glancing around him, his eyes catching the sight of the other hooded man almost immediately. Turning his facial expression into a glare, The Doctor turned around and entered his TARDIS backwards as he stepped back and shut the door in front of him. Quickly he locked it and dashed up to the console and flipped the lock switch; the TARDIS roaring as it's security flipped to maximum. The lights of the TARDIS dimmed down to a navy blue color as The Doctor pulled over the screen and watched as it zoomed in on the hooded man who stood outside of the TARDIS, staring at it. "Let's see exactly what you are" The Doctor mumbled as he set the TARDIS to scan the hooded man and run the diagnostics through its seemingly endless data bank.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

The hooded man, he pointed a gauntlet similar to Rassilon's in between the two (TARDI? TARDISSES?) and pressed a button. They then were pushed through the Vortex and sent to a red planet. Before this could happen though, Thirteen lowered the monitor and rewound the tapin of what happened. "I record everything in The Eye Of Harmony. It's very importa-" he was cut short by the TARDIS lurching forward. "Not again!!" He yells. "This can't be happening!" The Doctor ran around the control room, trying to stop this. When he looked at the scanners, he turned pale. He sat down, the room spinning. He could never return here...It was impossible... For this wasnt just any red planet. Not Mars, not any famous planet. This was...Gallifrey.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Sonya gripped the controls, avidly ignoring the Doctor as she stared at the screen for a moment then slapped her hand against a button she had seen him use to start it, hoping it was the pause. Glancing at the tape, she let out a low breath once she saw the image was frozen. "I thought so." She finally said softly, her eyes tracing over the familiar features and glanced over at the Doctor with a frown. "Oi, get out of your coma state. We have an issue and the last thing I need is to try and take charge, you know as well as I, that I can't do anything with this control panel." She said sharply, trying to get him to snap out of the shocked state he was in. "I know him... I've seen him everywhere lately. Not exactly following me per-say but I've seen him nearly every place I've been in the past month." She finally said, looking back at the screen only to be knocked off of her feet once the TARDIS landed sharply, her breath whooshing out of her and leaving Sonya gasping sharply. "Where are we, I thought you said the TARDIS couldn't travel!" She suddenly asked, realizing what had happened while she had been busy trying to identify the man.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Thu May 16, 2013 8:38 pm

"What can't be happening?!" Medwyn exclaimed, cheerfully patting the TARDIS' console and looking at the Doctor, until she realized that he actually had not been the one navigating her away...
As Sonya explained that the hooded man was the one following her she gave her a worried look.
Medwyn remembered that he was able to travel almost anywhere...
Walking next to the Doctor she looked over his shoulder, and remained silent for some seconds, until she finally had to ask for it, already having a bad feeling about every causality specialist's nightmares having gotten even worse.
"Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 am

The Doctor fell forward and nearly onto the ramp floor underneath his TARDIS console but luckily grabbed the control console in time to balance himself back out. "What?" The Doctor exclaimed, forcing himself into an upright position then yanking the scanner back over, "What!" he protested once more as he looked at the readings on the scanner and the video from outside of the TARDIS, "...WHAT..". Complete shock and utter terror overcame him as he glanced between the doors and the scanner in front of him, "But...but..that's impossible! It's time locked!" he protested once more, finally bursting from the control console, down the ramp, snagged his trench coat and dashed outside. The deep red grass coiled beneath his shoes, the twin suns shined over head, the snow capped mountains loomed in the distance, the trees shined a bright orange; there was no doubt that this...was Gallifrey.

The Doctor gazed around, his emotions fighting him as one part of him wanted to be happy beyond belief but the other ,that remembered the situation and the implications that going along with this, wanted to be afraid. Be afraid then he had ever been in his life. And so, that emotion overwhelmed him and a shiver was sent down his spine before his eyes locked onto the citadel of the Time Lords, it's gargantuan size alone calling to him like a ghost from the past.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Fri May 17, 2013 4:40 pm

The Doctor stood up, and walked out of the TARDIS. "We're on Gallifrey, home of the Time Lords, supposedly time locked, and my nightmare." He calls back to them. When he saw the citadel, he felt as though someone stabbed him. "Come to me Doctor, come and face your end..." A voice echoed in his mind. Was he gonna die? If he was, he wasnt gonna go down without a fight. "Did you hear that?" He asks ten, who was also staring at the citadel
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Quickly following the Doctor Medwyn took a long look around.
"Of course..." She answered rolling her eyes and releasing a thoughtful sigh. "...Of all possible places in the multiverse it was so meant to be that - of all people - I end up on Gallifrey..."
Medwyn actually did not really expect this to happen, but since she more and more appeared to be one walking talking Time Lord detector, it did not really surprise her, neither did she consider it as a nightmare.
The thing that really was a nightmare to Medwyn was the fact, that she broke the time lock...
Things like this simply were not meant to happen.
Impossibilities and paradoxa made her shudder more than anything else.

"No..." She answered to his question, still looking at the skyline, then focusing on the citadel. "...But at least we did not end up at the arse end of nowhere, and probably we might get some help on dealing with your... Well... Temporal stalker."
She casually lifted the skirt of her dress some centimetres to run more comfortable through the high grass.
It was red. Medwyn loved the colour red. Now nevertheless was no time to admire the natural beauties of this planet, there was work to do.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm

The Doctor glanced over to 13 then back at the Citadel then finally, he turned his body away from the looming landmark and replied, "yes" in a low hissing tone, "All the time..ever sense seeing that hooded man, i hear voices..well..a voice..echoing through my head". With a sniff, The Doctor shook his head and forced himself out of the daze and spun back around to the Citadel with a smile on his face, "Come on then. Allons-y" he said with great enthusiasm, "Med, just act like you belong..and try not to give anyone any..looks. We don't want to attract any attention to ourselves..there's no telling what we may find in here" he added as he proceeded towards the Citadel in a stride. What the group would encounter could very well be The Doctor's end, his end or 13, or Sonyas or even Medywns, but that did not matter now. No death mattered now. What mattered was solving this horrible mystery and reality that was bestowed in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   Fri May 17, 2013 6:40 pm

"Don't worry, pal." Medwyn answered self-confident. "I'm quite experienced when it comes staying unnoticed within..."
She hesitated for a moment, then lowered her voice and added: "...Other societies."
Part of my job... She added in her thoughts.
That darn global time lock felt like some sort of illness within Medwyn's mind. Trying to ignore this, she continued.
"Where exactly are we going?" She asked casually, looking around, then continued speaking... "...It has been quite some time since I last visited the citadel. I'm not sure whether I remember the quickest route anymore." ...with a self-confidence as if even Medwyn herself would have been believing her lies.
(She actually did not enjoy doing so, but then again, she needed to protect her group, which was priority one.)

Last edited by Medwyn on Fri May 17, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   

Back to top Go down

The Name Of The Doctor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: