Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Name Of The Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:11 pm

"I'm not your TARDIS - It's me - Medwyn..."
She softly answered.
Maybe the Doctor was confused, maybe something had happened to him... From time to time he tended to appear so fragile to her... She wondered what must have happened to him...
As he scanned her and claimed her to be a Type 103, she still had no idea what he was talking about, but gave him a hesitantly nod.
"I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with too much Time Lord technology yet...
But I can have a look at whatever it is if you like, as soon as we get the chance..."

As he finally grabbed her hand, pulled her out of the council hall and told her that they immediately had to go, Medwyn nodded.
That was the best suggestion she heard for quite some hours by anyone.
"Alright, let's go!"
There would be time for explanations later.
As they almost left the citadel they crossed ways with the man, Medwyn previousely talked to.
He probably had finished the call, so Medwyn looked at him, releasing a friendly "Thank you!" Until some seconds later The Doctor and Medwyn left the building.

Last edited by Medwyn on Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Sonya frowned at the controls for a moment before flipping a couple of switches, a dim memory surfacing as she did. Hands similar to her own working the console with ease and absolute certainty as they flew across them. Blinking her eyes quickly, she forced the image back into her head and wandered to the other side, several blinking buttons lighting up as she passed them. "Lady, I certainly hope you know what your doing, because I haven't a clue." She whispered to the central column before pressing the two buttons down. "I really hope I don't have to do this again, I swear, that Doctor thinks I know what I'm doing. I don't really think he knows that in trusting me to mess with your controls means risking the planet blowing up..."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:59 pm

The Doctor paced around, pondering what was gonna happen next. Why was The Other chasing him, let alone alive? That was when someone grabbed his shoulder. "Oh no!" He thought as he saw an older(or younger) man. First. "Are you alright?" He asks. "Yes, just thinking." Thirteenth says. "Alright then, goodbye." First tells him as he walks off with Romana. The Doctor knew where he was going, to steal a TARDIS. A hole in the universe was bound to happen sooner or later. "Doctor...It's almost time...Your end and final hour is here..." A voice echoed in his mind. His head pounded. It hurt, and the voice spoke again. "You will face your end where no Time Lord can ever go again...The worst massacre in all of history." With that, and the pounding in his head growing stronger, The Doctor crumbled to the ground, and the last thing he saw before passing out, was a man in a black cloak walking to him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:16 pm

The Doctor pulled Medwyn through the ever busy streets of the citadel until finally the walls that protected the city, came into view. It's clear walls allowed the two to clearly see the two TARDIS's parked outside, the only difference between them being the shade of blue and some of the decorations on 13's doors that were not on 10's. "Stay close, we're almost there!" The Doctor called back to Medwyn as the walls of the glass dome came up to them as The Doctor quickened his pace. Upon reaching the dome, he quickly placed his hand on the dome and rushed through the door as soon as he could, only then did he let go of Medwyn's hand. "Go check on Sonya, see how's she's doing." he paused as he glanced over to 13's TARDIS then peered back over to Medwyn, "I need to find myself. We may need an emergency leave once we get back..so be prepared" he told her.

Turning on his heel, The Doctor bolted back to the dome and slid under the door of the dome as it began to close. Last known location of his future incarnation was the council building, and that's where he started his search.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Suddenly the TARDIS let out a loud beeping noise, startling Sonya from the task at hand. Pulling her glasses from her face, she stared up at the central column in complete shock as it began to move on it's own. "No! I didn't do that! What are you doing!" She snapped nervously before pulling the scanner over to her and trying to focus on the images playing across it. Suddenly, with an audible snap in her head, she felt the TARDIS inside her mind. Urging her to find the Doctor, her Doctor, trouble trouble trouble...
Shaking her head sharply, Sonya shoved a wall up in her mind, blocking out the telepathic circuit that had just now decided to connect to her after being in and out of various versions of the TARDIS. Casting a worried glance at the door, she looked at the screen again. "I don't know what your talking about, he should be showing up here with the other Doctor any moment now. I'm sure he's fine-" She was cut off by another alarm inside her head this time, nearly piercing in it's anxiety. "ALRIGHT!" Sonya shouted, clapping her hands over her ears to no effect before everything fell silent. "Alright, just... Calm down." Taking a deep breath, she hesitantly lowered the wall in her head again, slowly allowing the TARDIS access to her mind once more. "Show me what to do."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm

The Other walked up to the passed out Doctor, a grin on his face. What was about to happen, would change the Earth's future forever. He only needed the whole party to get there, and this would be perfect. "Oh Doctor, you have no idea what is going to happen..." He says in a whispered tone.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Finishing up the task the TARDIS set before her, Sonya glanced at the screen to check her calculations then up at the central column with a slight smile. "Alright, let's see if I blow up the planet, shall we?" She whispered softly before reaching over and pulling down the lever, causing the TARDIS to dematerialize from the hill it stood on and begin to materialize around the older Doctor's form. Feeling a twinge of fear, Sonya frowned slightly, searching around the room for what might have caused the ship distress until she spotted his body laying just across the room. Letting out a low gasp, she abandoned the console and rushed over to his side, a hand automatically reaching for his neck to check for a pulse.
"Doctor? Come on, wake up!" Sonya said quietly, slapping at his cheek lightly after feeling the double beat in his neck. "Come on! Please!"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:13 am

(You guys wanna continue this?)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:32 am

(I will, I've been waiting for someone to reply is all)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 pm

(Well i was going to wait for Medwyn because she is a big part of this RP but we could exclude her out if you'd like. It's up to you Liam, it's your RP)
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm

(I thought she left the site. My bad. Well, we could wait for her.)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm

(She hasn't been on in a week or so. I don't know where she is either :/)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:07 pm

(So, you want to wait?)
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

(I'm actually thinking of redoing this rp completely, and changing it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 pm

(we might have to, just so we can finish it. With Medwyn gone its kinda hard to continue)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:48 pm

(I agree. Hopefully we can continue it. Hate to see it left undone)
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 pm

(I'm gonna restart it now, so you can delete this one right after I post it remade)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Okie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name Of The Doctor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4