Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Outerspace Carnival I_vote_lcapThe Outerspace Carnival I_voting_barThe Outerspace Carnival I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Outerspace Carnival I_vote_lcapThe Outerspace Carnival I_voting_barThe Outerspace Carnival I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Outerspace Carnival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Outerspace Carnival Empty
PostSubject: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 pm

((Stealing Mal's made up city >.>))

It was a clear night in Hopefelt, the weather nice except the howling wind that no one seemed to feel. It didn't seem like anyone noticed, though. They were all too busy having a good time at the carnival that had just arrived the other day. This was their opening night, and ticket sales were through the roof. No one came to get cotton candy or play games, though. Everyone had come to see the Freak Show, apparently one of the top in the world, according to the adverts. The lines were still unbearably long when they ran out of tickets and had to start simply drawing on people's hands with a blue marker, and only about 10 minutes later the place was at its maximum capacity. 

Joey and his dad wormed their way through the crowd, managing to get to the front row of seats. The entire tent was packed, not a single chair unused, some even simply standing behind them and starting their own rows. Joey had to sit on his father's lap just to get a proper seat. Grin sprawled across his face, he ripped a piece of cotton candy from the wad and early awaited the performers.

Backstage, Axel groaned in annoyance, wiping a hand down his sweaty face. "Ro! You got those fans yet?!" Roanne  rolled her eyes as she hurried up to the chair he was sprawled out in dramatically, throwing a towel at his head. "I ain't your bloody maid, I got 'em 20 minutes ago!" Huffing as he provided no answer, she stomped off, mumbling something about antisocial morons. As soon as the grouchy carnie had left, Axel took the towel and chucked it at where her retreating form was seen only a moment ago. The sounds of music coming from the stage caused a wide grin to spread across his face as he stood up. "Show time."

Robin sighed, sitting up with her legs folded up on the seat, leaning forward on her elbows, hands cupping her chin. This show better be interesting if it took so long to start. The corner of her mouth turned up in a smirk as the music began and the lights dimmed to be replaced by waving spotlights of various colors. Obviously these guys were professionals. Her eyes followed the rather tall man as he entered center stage, dressed in a black and white pinstripe suit and a matching, comically tall top hat. The only splash of color on him was the purple shirt under the suit jacket and his eyes, the most vibrant green she'd seen in a long time. Reminded her a bit of her own, in a sense. "Ladies and gentlemen! I welcome you to..." He paused for dramatic effect as the lights went down, smoke beginning to cover the stage. "Queheitia Freak Show!" Robin would have grinned and cheered as the annoying boy next to her sitting on his father did, but something was off. Wasn't that a planet?
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Jenny looked at the crowd of many people she was wearing a blue sweat shirt with her normal Black Jeans and Boots with her normal green shirt behide the sweatshirt. she hugged herself as a breeze of wind passed by her she looked at the crowded people again and thought How many people are here... She leaned forward putting her elbows on her knees and waited for the show to start.

She looked up as a man walked out onto the stage she heard everyone cheer she stopped leaning and looked at the man as he started talking then she clapped and then realized something and looked at the man and said in a whisper "Thats a planet..."

Kaylee smiled as she sat down grabing her school boy hat and putting it back on her head she loved being some where other then her work she looked around at the familys there and looked down at her wallet where she kept a picture of her dad who died she doesn't really remember him that much she looked back up as the man walked out onto the stage she got up and cheered and clapped she noticed that the name of the show was very odd but she guessed that was just the circus and its crazy ways and she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Axel turned around and pointed dramatically at the curtain as the lights resumed flashing about, grinning wildly. "Ladies and gentlemen, starting the show, we have Kirye!" Another rather lanky man burst through the velvet cloth, earning a gasp from just about everyone in the audience, including Robin. That man had two heads. Taking the microphone, Kirye chuckled in a way Robin would have described as darkly as he held it up to one of his faces. "It's great to see you all out here tonight, and uh.." He moved the microphone to the other face, the one smirking at the sudden silence of the audience. "Alright, obviously you're all a bit shocked, but just wait to see what else we have in store for you. Can I have a volunteer?" With that, he dropped the microphone from his heads, eyes searching the crowd, grinning with pride at having done this to them by simply coming out.

Robin narrowed her eyes, looking back and forth from the pinstriped man to the tattooed two-headed guy. She couldn't tell if they had just stolen the name or if they really were from that planet, knowing almost nothing about the place. Uncrossing her legs, she craned her neck and tried to see if anyone would actually go up to the stage with this alien. From the speakers, she could hear the heavy Australian-sounding accent shouting, "Come on, nobody?" A small smirk grew on Robin's face as she turned around, raising her hand. No better way to find out about these guys than to go up there with one, right? "Alright alright alright, much better! Come on up here, what's you're name?" Kirye boomed, obviously excited from her participation. Getting to her feet, she crawled onto the stage, taking the man's hand as he pulled her up. He held the microphone to her face for her to answer, so she kept her curiosity in check and answered simply: "Robin."
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Jenny crossed her arms watching the show her eyes widened as a man in a velet Coat walked onto the stage with two heads she unfolded her arms in shock "Alien..." She mummbled and looked at the girl who had walked onto the stage she seemed familiar she heard her name when she walked onto the stage and thought Robin...She moved down closer to the stage to watch from a closer view...

Kaylee gasped as a two headed man came on the stage she moved down for a closer veiw stepping on a few peoples feet she looked in awe as someone was called onto the stage she looked at the girl on the stage bright red hair and yellow eyes she knew her..Robin..Yeah thats her name... she thought and watched carefully to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Robin couldn't help but smirk as she looked over the crowd, seeing the small groups of people flock to the stage while others took off running. This right here was why they didn't know about aliens yet. Speaking of which, she turned around and looked up at the two headed Kirye, occasionally glancing back at the other guy and wondering why he didn't have two heads. Which one was the native? Maybe the one was human? No, probably not. Then again, the planet could be like America where there really is no native, just a whole bunch of cultures coming together. Right now that seemed like the most likely situation, but not helpful. Now she had no way of telling them apart from simple human freaks. Great.

Kirye placed a hand on Robin's shoulder, making her just a tad bit uncomfortable as he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Just go with it kid." Frowning slightly at his statement, she looked up at him, forcing a confused look. She wouldn't have been too worried, but the second he touched her, she felt something... click. No other word for it, really. Stupid human minds. Whatever it was though, she'd felt it before. Was this a psychic connection? "Ladies and gents! Would you like to hear some impressions?" Raising an eyebrow, Robin crossed her arms, wanting to move the guy's hand but needing to know what he was doing. So she waited while he did perfect accents of just about every language on Earth. And then she opened her mouth. "And for my last trick, an impression of a teenage girl!" Jerking away from Kirye, Robin's hands flew up to her mouth in shock, eyes wide. Okay.... So he could make people do things. And say things. So basically she couldn't touch the guy without losing. That eliminated punching him... Hopefully these people weren't bad aliens then. Her thoughts flowed through her head as the applaud and cheering of the no-longer-nervous audience drowned out anything anyone else might have been saying. All she knew was that she wasn't leaving the stage just yet. In the mean time, Kirye was standing there, grinning with his arms out, obviously enjoying the humans' reactions.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Jenny crossed her arms as she watched the alien speak alot of accents perfectly she looked around at the people who seemed to be enjoying the Alien and some people just ran out of the place she looked back at the stage and contuied to watch she uncrossed her arms watching as Robin spoke her eyes widened as she said "What the hell..." She looked between Robin and Kiyre. He was using mindcontrol

Kaylee watched Kiyre as he preformed every known accent on the face of Earth perfectly she wondered how did he do that...She kept watching as Robins mouth opened and she said something that would came out of his mouth but it didn't...She thought for a second and wanted to shout out something but kept her mouth shut she knew what was happening but she wanted to find out more on the situaion...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Robin jumped down from the stage, scurrying back to her seat as Kirye bowed. "Give it up for the magnificent Kirye, everyone!" Axel shouted, earning a few whistles from the crowd. Robin pulled her knees up to her chin and hugged her shins, deciding on watching the rest of the show instead of participating in this. She didn't exactly feel like being a test subject anymore, even if this wasn't really a test. It was close enough to the feeling. The rest of the announcer's words were lost to her ears, as she simply stared up at the stage, watching the alien strut back behind the stage. Alright. Logic. Use logic. Some kind of telepathy. Mind control? Yeah, probably. But what races actually had 2 heads and mind control? None she knew of. Great... She sighed heavily, narrowing her eyes at the next person to show off. This one apparently named Roanne, but what she could do yet was lost to her. So far she seemed human, but of course she couldn't be. Unless they had time travel... She really needed to work on her history.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Jenny watched Robin and Kirye get off the stage she got up and moved towards Robin when she finally got to Robin she sat down next to her looking at the stage then at her, "Robin?" She tapped her shoulder and asked, "What the heck happened up there??" She moved her eyes toward the stage, "This Carnival is strange..." She looked back at the stage as the next person came on the stage No magician can do mindcontrol... She thought watching the stage.

Kaylee looked at the stage as Robin and Kirye both walked off the stage and quickly got off her seat where she was sitting and sped walked toward Robin still looking at the stage she got to Robin finally and said, "Robin!" she crossed her arms, "A-Are you alright?" She asked as the other performer walked onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Robin yelped, turning to Jenny as she touched her shoulder. Oh. 'Yeah... You travel around, you know that it's a planet right? Got any info on the natives?' She was about to go through a list of questions she might be able to answer as another girl appeared, apparently someone who knew her. With a frown, she glanced over the woman, not being able to place her. Did that guy take some of her memory too? Did Roanne? Probably not, she didn't feel like anything was missing, no empty spaces. So how did this chick know her. 'Excuse me, but who are you? Oh, God, you're not with Torchwood, are you?' Her eyes widened as she backed up a bit at the possibility, eyes flickering back and forth from this girl and the one on stage, who could apparently fly. Well not fly, if anyone knew the difference between that and levitation, it was her, and that was levitation. BUT HOW? There were ways to levitate through mental abilities... So were all the people from that planet psychic? Maybe... Something to think about. After she dealt with the mystery girl, of course. 'Jenny, do you know her?'
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Jenny looked at Robin," I don't know anything about this planet or the Natives..." She looked at the stage, "Sadly..." She looked over at the woman who just appeared, "Umm..." She looked at Robin and The woman, "No I don't know her..." She looked at the woman carefully, " Who are you?" She crossed her arms looking at the woman, " And How do you know Robin..." She glared at the strange woman moving some of her attention to the stage as Roanne who apparently started to fly...

Kaylee looked at Robin then at Jenny, "I'm Kaylee Autumn...Remember?" She looked at Robin," What's Torchwood?" She looked Jenny, "I met her...Like maybe I dunno a year or a few months ago.." She looked at Robin then at the stage to see the next performer could levitate or fly which ever...She was floating..
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at the girl, crossing her arms while vaguely paying attention to the freak show next to them. 'How? If I haven't met you, then how- oh...' She winced, almost face-palming. Of course, timelines. Just haven't met this one, yet. Although, she may still work for Torchwood, who said she couldn't be lying? Hm... For now, she decided to humor the possibility of screwed up timelines, finding that easier than leaving the whole situation and letting what might be Torchwood mess it all up and kill the planet. 'When you first met me, did I seem to know you already? Like right now, 'cept backwards?' She left the question to her and she turned to face the stage as the woman floated back behind the curtain. The next performer came out, apparently named Micha. At the moment, Micha was simply getting the crowd fired up, so Robin didn't bother to pay attention and see what else these people were capable of. Meanwhile, Axel stood in the shadows of the stage, eyes narrowed at the three of them. Why weren't they in awe? Why weren't they captivated by the alien-ness of it all? Something was off... Intermission was just going to have to come a bit early, wasn't it? Rushing backstage, he went to go bother Roanne until she got the rest of the cast/staff informed.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Jenny sat there looking at Kaylee as Robin started to ask her questions she looked at the stage and looked back at Kaylee narrowing her eyes at her she didn't seem to like this one she was odd too odd...

Kaylee looked at Robin, "Oh what?" She looked at the stage and then back at Robin she crossed her arms, " Umm.. Yeah... You did say you saw me before..." She put her hands in her pockets and contuied to talk, "It was werid like now but I'm the one who knows you but you don't I don't really understand that.." Jenny muttered, " Of course you wouldn't..." Kaylee glared at Jenny like she was doing and looked back at Robin, " But yeah you were acting like that..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 am

Robin nodded, confirming her suspicions. 'Alright... Well... I'll trust you for now, but seeing as I'm really not supposed to be meeting you right now, I'm not getting too involved, got it? Okay.' With that, she turned towards the stage to continue watching for anything she should be aware of, especially if she'd have to confront them later. What she saw actually managed to shock her. Micha... Was not Micha. Not anymore, because now Micha had green eyes instead of brown, and his hair was blonde! When did that happen?! Shapeshifter? That was another thing rumored to possibly be psychic, wasn't it? Actually, that would make sense, since they all looked like different species... But it could still be something else. It seemed every time she gained new information, the less she understood. Glowering in frustration, she crossed her arms and leaned back, watching the alien finish the performace.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Jenny looked at Kaylee then back at the stage her eyes widened as she looked at Micha she has green eyes and her hair was blonde now she did not understand this at all she knew that all the performers seemed to be aliens different species she knew less and less as she watched the show she needed to watch more closely she crossed her arms watching the stage.

Kaylee nodded at Robin as she sat down to watch the show she noticed that the performer on the stage now had green eyes and blonde hair she looked completely shocked at this and she knew that she could of paid a bit more attention to the show but she was talking she sighed watching the stage with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:00 am

Micha grinned before twirling in a circle, her hair suddenly red. The crowd cheered and cheered, but Robin could do nothing but frown. "Can I have a volunteer?" She bellowed, holding her hand out to the suddenly silent crowd. Her now-blue eyes landed on Robin, then veered a bit to the left. "You, why don't you come up?" The audience was cheering once more, the alien's eyes resting on Kaylee. Robin's eyes popped open, narrowing at the woman for a moment before turning to the human. "Whatever you do, don't let her touch you, okay?" She murmured nervously, gesturing for her to go up. "I don't think she can do much else without touching you, you'll be fine." Biting her lip, she turned back to the alien, who was now stepping down from the stage to retrieve the woman. Oh, wow. Hopefully Kaylee would listen and stand up before she was dragged. Casting a worried glance back at Jenny, she motioned with her head towards the bathrooms, which just so happened to be positioned right by the edge of the stage, close enough to hide someone behind the curtains. "As soon as she's up, we're checking this out...."
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Jenny looked at Micha's red hair and rolled her eyes as the crowd cheered she uncrossed her arms as Micha looked at Kaylee to go up onto the stage she looked back at Kaylee,"Do what Robin said don't let her touch you not even just a bit..." She said and contuied,"Got it got it good." She looked back at the stage as Kaylee started to walk down there.

Kaylee's eyes widened as she was choosen to come up she looked at Robin who tolded her not to touch her and nodded,"I won't let her touch me not even a bit." She looked at Jenny as she said something too and nodded she got up and walked to the stage looking at the alien curiously.

Jenny looked at Robin then looked at the bathroom,"Yeah...There's something going on here..." She looked back at the stage watching as Kaylee went up there.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Robin stared intently at the alien, eyes flickering back and forth from it to Kaylee. Alright... she was up. 'Come on,' She stated abruptly, hurrying to her feet and rushing just as fast to get to the bathroom. Good thing that was what happened to be right where they needed to go, otherwise people might find this suspicious. Making her way across the lumpy grass, she reached the portapotty. Perfect. Turning to her left, she glanced at the stage, wincing as Micha placed her hand on Kaylee's shoulder. She just didn't have the time to keep watching to see if the woman jerked away, she had to get backstage. Motioning behind her for Jenny to follow, she climbed up onto the platform and behind the velvet curtain, moving much slower now as she needed to remain unseen. Yellow eyes glared at the striped top hat peeking out from behind a pile of, well, junk. At least it appeared to be junk. Maybe it was hiding something, she didn't know. Scooting over, she gave Jenny some room to climb inside, leaving her eyes trained on the bit of hat.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Jenny looked at the Alien then nodded at Robin then got up and started to speedwalk to the restroom she looked back at the stage as she reached the portapotty she followed Robin she looked back at the stage at Kaylee and Micha then looked away she climbed up onto the platform and behind the velvet curtain she slowed down her walking speed looking at the stripped top hat.

Kaylee looked at the alien as she got on the stage looking at the crowd she watched as Jenny and Robin got up and walked toward that seemed to be toward the restrooms she looked back at the alien as the alien placed her hand on her shoulder she jerked away glaring slightly at the alien she moved a few inches away from the alien to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Micha frowned for a moment, then resumed her most likely faked smile. 'It's alright, love, it's not gonna hurt, see?' And with that, she reached out and clamped onto Kaylee's shoulder, her grip much more serious than the last. Looking out at the crowd, she did some weird arm motions, most likely to get them all excited, while she sent a psychic pulse into the poor girl's mind before letting go. 'Alright, love, mind walking in a circle for me?' The alien woman phrased it as a question, but the glint in her eyes said this was not optional. A signal was sent to Kaylee's mind, giving her the urge to do as she was told and begin walking.

Robin scowled at the hat for a moment more before closing her eyes, remembering from somewhere that it was supposed to help your hearing or something like that. Even if it was a placebo, it couldn't hurt. Actually... yeah it could. But whatever. She could make out voices, one obviously the striped man's, but the others... no idea. 

'Axel, we have to keep going.'
'No, I think they could help us, you sensed it, right? Their reactions?' 
'So what? They're all practically children, heck one of them is!' Robin's frown deepened at that. 
'We're having intermission and getting them. That's that.' 
'But Axel-' 
'No, I said that's that!'

The hat moved away, coming closer and closer to their position. It was a good thing Robin thought to open her eyes as they finished, otherwise, they'd be dead meat. Quietly motioning for Jenny to hurry, she crawled out from behind the curtain and jumped off the platform, sprinting to her seat before Jenny had the chance to say a word.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Kaylee glared at the alien as the alien placed her hand on her shoulder once more she tried to move away but her grip was too strong she felt weird for a second after the alien took her hand off her shoulder she looked at the alien as she said something she started to walk in a circle as a signal was sent to her brain to do so What the Hell? she thought as she continued walking looking at her feet then at the alien glaring she put her hands in her pockets looking forward as she was still walking in the circle.

Jenny crossed her arms looking at Robin then looking back at the hat she glared looking at Robin as she motioned her to hurry up she got out from behide the curtain then jumped off the platform she looked at Robin as she sprinted to her seat and frowned she ran back to her seat too looking back to see if they had spotted them or not she guessed they didn't and continued to run back to her seat putting her hands in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Robin jumped into her seat, scowling at the alien as it controlled the poor girl. "Good, love! Why not touch your toes for me, eh?" The crowd cheered with excitement, amazed by the feats these people could perform. Robin, however, was not even slightly amused. Good thing Axel came on stage to end this. He grinned to the crowed, bowing for a moment before beginning his speech. "I apologize, ladies and gentlemen, but due to some... setbacks... we must have an intermission now. We will resume in 15 minutes." A few boos were heard from the audience, along with awws of disappointment. To Robin's surprise, the now-upset Micha led Kaylee off stage with her, whispering into her ear. "Don't worry love, just be a dear and come with me." That was all it took to make Robin jump to her feet once more, waiting for the attention to be off the stage for the moment before jumping up and running across it, making her way behind the curtain. Jenny better have followed, or she was going to have to explain why we do not just leave our friends with aliens. Ducking behind the curtain, she waited for a short moment to see if she'd have to go back and drag her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Kaylee looked around at the crowd of people as she was told to do something again she looked down at her Toes and touched them she heard the crowd cheering she stopped touching her toes as Axel came on the stage to say something she listened then looked at the alien as she was led off the stage and told to come with the alien she had an urge to go and just went she looked back at the crowd listening to the boos and the awws she was just glad this was over she looked back forward as she was lead off the stage she crossed her arms looking at the alien.

Jenny sat back down in her chair as the alien controlled Kaylee she glared at the alien then looked at Axel  as he said that intermission was starting she looked back at Kaylee and the alien as she led her off the stage she got to her feet looking at Robin as she ran across the stage and hid behind the curtain she ran across the stage and behind the curtain then looked at Robin she crossed her arms,” You don’t have to come and drag me if that’s what you’re thinking…” She said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 am

Robin nodded to Jenny's voice, having had started moving again as soon as the woman had entered the room. They needed to find Kaylee before they did something to her, because there was no way she was just going to lie down and let her take it. Creeping behind cluttered props and bins, she kept an ear out for any of the performers. It seemed like no one was anywhere, now. That, or maybe they've all grouped up somewhere... Her frown deepened at that, thinking it could be much harder to deal with all of them at once. Then again, that was probably their plan. The second the saw the tip of the hat, she froze, closing her eyes and listening again. Nothing. Well maybe he just left his hat there? Her eyes snapped open as something touched her arm, and the second they did, she was whisked off someplace else without the chance to even make a noise, the hat no longer in the position she saw it a moment ago. 

Micha stroked Kaylee's hair as she led her to the far side of the backstage area, about to start a conversation to simply break up the silence when she finally reached the others. 'Okay, now we just have to find the woman, right?' She asked, leading Kaylee over to where Robin was sitting against the wall, slumped over onto a crate of props in unconsciousness. Axel replied, shaking his head, 'No, she'll come right to us. We've got her friends, she'll want to know where they went.' With a shallow sigh, he leaned against the wall, a smile of pleasure lingering on his lips. 'We're almost home mates...' He murmured, staring blankly at the floor as the other aliens sat down or leaned against something else, patiently waiting for the arrival of the Time Lord.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Jenny walked slowly behind a prop she looked at Robin then looked away from her looking around for any signs for Kaylee she sighed She has to be somewhere but where... She looked back expecting to see Robin but she was gone, “Robin?” She whispered looking around. Where did she go? She took a deep breath. Kaylee…Now Robin great…She walked out from behind the prop she didn’t really care anymore that she could have been seen she needed to find her friend and some stranger she just met she sighed looking around the backstage area she started walking then picking up the pace into a sorta of run she need to find Robin and Kaylee and figure what the hell they wanted she sighed and tried to ignore the thoughts that were racing in her mind as she ran.

Kaylee looked glared at Micha as she stroked her hair she looked at Robin and gasped Robin…  She looked around at the other aliens she sat down looking at Robin then looking down at her feet What the hell do they want? She kept looking down at her feet and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:21 pm

As a few of the aliens paced around the room, Robin began to stir. Moaning quietly, she winced before opening her eyes, taking in as much as she can and deciding to keep her mouth shut for now. Looking to her right, she saw a certain human she was really hoping wouldn't get tangled up in this mess. So much for that. Sitting up, she eyed each alien in turn, figuring she knew what most of them could do, just the 2 off to the side didn't get to go on stage yet. Then again, it seemed like that intermission was rushed, so there had to be more somewhere. Winking to Kaylee, she worked out a plan in her head and started to use it. Hopefully they'd buy it. 'E-Excuse me? Where am I?' She asked in the sweetest, most innocent voice she could muster. Even if the one saw her snooping, he could just assume she was a simple bystander. If she was lucky. Axel looked down at the girl, smiling a bit to see she was awake. 'Good morning, did you enjoy your nap? I think resting in-between spy missions is a great idea, you?' Oh, well so much for that.

Luana glared at Jenny as she moved closer and closer to the rest of the group. Axel was right, she would come at them. She didn't personally love the plan, but it was in their best interest to go through with it, so she did. Creeping out from her hiding place, she began to follow the Time Lord, keeping an eye on where she was going and if she'd be able to go with her choice option of kidnapping her and taking her to the others herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outerspace Carnival   The Outerspace Carnival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outerspace Carnival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: