A Land in Eternal Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

"Alik! Don't speak to the mea...i mean passengers. They don't need to know your problems" The driver hissed as the Cheshire grinned man, who sighed and turned around to face the back of the drivers seat. Peering around, The Doctor became more and more interested in the meaning of the bus ride, especially when the driver pressed on the gas pedal and the entire bus suddenly hovered upward. Shocked, The Doctor's eyes widened, "Hannah..was it? Hold on tight!" he told the little girl sitting beside him as he placed his hand on the seat in front of him. Shooting forward, the bus roared upward and eventually into the clouds, completely unseen from the deserted town that now stood beneath them. "So the dust does work" The Doctor mumbled, relaxing once they came to a gentle cruse through the clouds, "You are free to move about passengers..just no walking up front and no jumping out of the windows" the driver called back.

Although most of the people aboard the bus were currently hypnotized, The Doctor was not and his attention immediately shifted to the people who were like him. Hannah, and those who had just recently boarded the bus.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Olivia Thompson
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Olivia hummed to herself and stared down at the seat in front of her again, going back to her thoughts as she tried to figure out what was going on. Could this be a hostage situation for ransom? That might explain the whole hijack and bus thing, but she still had no idea about the dead-but-certainly-alive people. Poison? Maybe they were drugged? With a sigh, she leaned back in her chair and rested her head against the wall. This was just too exhausting. "I wonder where we're really going." She muttered, thinking aloud as her gaze trailed to the uninteresting ceiling, watching the safety handles swing back and fourth from the quick driving.

It wasn't until a quick movement that jolted the entire bus surged her forward, where she just managed to shield her face from hitting the other chair. "What was that?" Livvy almost yelled, a wide range of blue catching her eye and making her look out the window. She froze upon seeing fluffy clouds and infinite sky; what was going on? "Don't tell me..." She began, the colour draining out of her face as she studied the window closer. "That we're flying in a hijacked bus." The girl slowly finished, turning sideways to glance at all of the other people that were like her; responsive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hithere.com
Hannah123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Hannah jerked forwards too "Ouch!!!" She exclaimed rubbing the back of her neck. She then looked over at the girl with dark hair who was looking out of the window. Hannah immediately looked out of hers too. "Oh my God" She whispered in awe at how high up they were. SHe then heard the same girl say something about the bus being hijacked. "I don't think this bus is hijacked. Otherwise we would have been told to stay in our seats" She guessed. She then delved into her bag and sighed "Great, that lunge broke my best pencil in half" She muttered taking it out and examining the damage done to it.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Thompson
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:55 am

Olivia, who had been too busy staring out at the clouds and wondering how the bus could fly or if she really had been drugged, blinked upon hearing another feminine voice talking to her side. Looking at her, she slightly smiled and shrugged a shoulder. "Maybe, but I was still kinda forced on here so hijacked is the best guess I've got." She answered, both her tone and her expression smug before turning back to the window and studying the fluffy clouds. "I mean it's amazing, yeah. But... where are we going? Not actually Neverland, right?" Livvy added, her voice growing distant as she tried to imagine a realistic fairy tale land.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:13 am

Robin yelped as the bus lurched, nearly sending her face first into the next seat. Well that was harsh. Worse than harsh, really, since they managed to fly this thing worse than the Doctor flew his TARDIS! And actually, she wouldn't have noticed they were flying until the girl next to her pointed it out, in which case she had to investigate. Peering out of the window, she found herself grinning at the sight even though she knew she shouldn't be. But this, this wasn't something you saw everyday, even traveling with the Time Lord. Settling back in her seat, she began to tell the girl the bus most likely wasn't 'hijacked' so much as the drivers - which may or may not be possessed by something, she couldn't tell - when another girl over to the side spoke up.

Glancing over at her, she saw something she honestly did not expect. 'Oh, well hello then, Doctor..' She giggled, wondering how she managed to miss that one.

((not the best but being rushed to school x_x))

Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:32 am

Olivia was snapped out of her thoughts (that seemed to be happening a lot, lately...) when the girl who approached her earlier said something about a doctor. Turning her head to see who she was talking about, she caught sight of the strange man in the brown suit. Humming in thought, she lightly tilted her head to the side. "So are you a doctor or is that actually your name?" Livvy wondered aloud, genuinely interested in hearing the answer because something about the man intrigued her. It wasn't until the question left her mouth did she realise that it was rude and her eyes slightly widened. "I'm sorry, that was impolite. Umm... yeah, sorry." Olivia quickly mumbled, her voice trailing off as she went back to shyly staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

"That's just his lame-o name. Sorta." I called back to the one girl muttering about being impolite as I slid my body away from the seat I was previously pressed against. There was no point in being kind when I was angry beyond belief. My neck turned  so I was glaring at the back of the heads of the guys in charge, then quickly jerked away. Shoving myself towards the window would be the best, ignore everyone else until I was calm. But shaking off my frustration would take a little longer. I didn't want to face any of them, nor did I want to discuss a flying bus. "Magic School Bus." I whispered, pressing my fingers against the glass of the fogged window, staring blankly at the clouds as they passed by. I shrugged to myself, standing up to look about the whole length of the bus. "Or the Halloween Town express." I added silently to myself, glancing at the Doctor, then everyone else in turn. It was too easy to hear the Cheshire man and the other annoying one whispering loudly to each other in the front, but this time, I decided to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 am

The Doctor smirked at the sudden appearance of Toni, having been years sense he had last seen her, much less spoken to her, it came at a surprise to see her on board the bus. Glancing around, The Doctor relaxed and kicked his feet up on the chair in front of him, his eyes turning to the drivers in front, "Oi! Hello! Excuse me!?" he called out to them, immediately catching their attention as one stormed over to him, "What?!". The Doctor peered over to the hulking man, and grinned, "Oh hello! Do you have peanuts or..bananas? What sort of flight doesn't have food or drinks..much less a lu to go the bathroom in. Blimey, how long have you been doing this?", the man snarled at The Doctor, "No food on this bus! So shut up and enjoy the ride!". "Oh no! Wait, hang on! Peter pan peanut butter! Am i right?" The Doctor joked, the man glancing behind his shoulder before storming up front where he ignored The Doctor's other attempts to get him mad and spit out any information he didn't want to reveal.

Feeling a sudden burn in his pocket, The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and held it lightly in his hand just in time to see the blue diode flicker on and off several times, "ooo, isn't that fascinating" he whispered to himself, holding the screwdriver up to his ear with both hands. Adjusting the signal, the sonic screwdriver suddenly roared to life as it pointed in the direction where a signal was calling out, "Massive signal, hardly any interference." he mumbled as he stood up, "What's up this high?".

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Land in Eternal Night    

Back to top Go down

A Land in Eternal Night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2