Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm

"Wanna join me, come and play.But I might shoot you, in your face,
Bombs and bullets will, do the trick.What we need here, is a little bit of panic!": With a chuckle over the speakers of the club He was in Jack pulled the could beer from his lips as he turned around looking around the "under ground" Club that was put on the out skirts out Cardiff. Rumor where there was new drug being petaled through here,something called wonderland or as the government is calling it the hatter drug. It's hard to track down, seeing it wasn't like coke or heroin. There where put into candies,Lollipops really. The Hatter drug was more of on the side of Extacy than anything but it was far more powerful. Alot of people where getting addicted to fast and more and more where saying that the new world wide candy company called Wonderland was the maker of the drug and had a separate  Room in there factory's to make these suckers. During many raids and after so many people dieing off from the drug the Head founder came out to speak against letting people come in the his factory and try to find this "hidden room",but no one ever found it. This didn't matter to Jack what he wanted to find was Co-founder. He was tipped off that she'd be here on the grand opening of there first club. She was called Nata,but everyone knew her as the Cheshire. His eyes scanned the club looking for her but all he saw was more and more people coming in along with suckers that they had stuffed into there mouth. Reaching into his jacket he'd take the sucker out looking at it trying to find out what was different about these ones. " Jack there seem to be a women coming from the back room in a gray and green dress. I think this might be her." Jack snapped from his day dream quickly placing his finger to his ear pressing the ear piece to respond to Geoff. He was one new two people he had brought onto torchwood 2.0 since the old torchwood was blown up. "Alright thats a good does she have hat tattoo on her back somewhere I think it would be the shoulder." :He'd ask quickly moving toward where the back room was knowing he'd see her or bump into her.: "Yes she does I'm going to go ahead and follow in behind." Geoff said back as he stumbled on his word trying to make his way toward Cheshire.: Jack spotted her as was making her way to a small stage where small group of people were dancing. Pushing through the crowd of people he'd was only foot steps behind her motioning to Geoff to stay back. Nearing taping her shoulder he'd miss as stepped up the few stairs. with microphone in hand she's step foreword as the music would slowly turn down. With the voice of gold she spoke.: "Hello my Little bunnies and Welcome to wonderland.": The crowed woad cheer loudly cheering how happy they where to be here.: " I'm proud to be  announcing our first opening Of the first of many Hatter clubs. We hope you will all dwell in our madness.": With those being her final worlds she'd live stage and the up beat techo/substep music kicked in. Letting her walk by abit  he'd tap her shoulder this time. Turning around she'd smile a bit: "Mr.harknes, you could of simple of came into the back room yah know instead of waiting for me.:She'd giggle abit with a cute school girl smile as she grabbed his hand pulling him along to the back room. Looking back at Geoff He'd give him a nod to stay out here and watch for anything thing out of the ordinary .:

[ I'm dustin off the old Rp gloves ^^]

Last edited by Captain Jack on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Tapping his fingers on the edge of the console, the Doctor stared at the screen in front of him with a small frown. He had picked up a trace signal of Jack's vortex manipulator, but he didn't use it. The only thing he could think of that would tip the TARDIS off is if the man was close by. Turning to look around the empty control room, he let out a low sigh full of irritation. Of all the times he wanted someone to complain to, Robin had to be out doing whatever it was whenever she asked to be dropped off.

Turning away from the controls, he grabbed his leather jacket and flung it on before striding towards the doors across the room and pulled them open to slip outside quickly. Casting another glance around, the Doctor studied the surroundings. He parked the TARDIS on top of the rift for a routine fill-up, in all honesty, he expected Jack to appear out of nowhere and demand to be let inside, then again, the immortal still had his key from what he remembered. "Well, might as well stretch my legs." He announced to the empty area then took off in a random direction, following the sounds of music and laughter as he strode along. Wherever there was a party, Jack was bound to be there.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 pm

:As they entered the back room Jack was stunned by what he saw inside. It wasn't what he anticipated. The whole room was light up by black lights. The walls where covered with the symbols and markings you'd fine on there candies. All different colors,It was quite a sight to see but he didn't have time to  site see. He was here on business." So then,Is the hatter here to then? Or am I dealing with just you.":He'd lift her hand kissing her hand. Cheshire giggled abit as he pulled her hand back as he strolled to her desk flopping onto the chair as she spun around putting her feet on the desk. She'd pick up a sucker,unwrapping it and putting into her mouth. Jack smiled lightly as he took a set that he saw."Now then,do till me that I get to take a box of these wonderful treats home with me after our little talk?" Jack leaned back abit into the chair giving her his trade mark smile His arms crossed. Cheshire laughed lightly spinning around in her chair." Oh yes,you can : She'd snap her fingers abit at one of the body guard making him come to him. Whispering into his ear he'd leave the room only to come back quick enough before jack could get his next thought out. The guard gave him 4 large boxes of goodies and anther beer. The same kind he was drinking before. Trying to figure it out He'd shrug it off taking a quick sip: " So then Miss Nata, I'd like to know if it would be possible to come and look at the operations  you have going for this new drug you,re shoving out." :He'd ask quickly trying to get his business across fast enough to back to take a look at this stuff. Cheshire giggled softly as she looked at him."Why yes you may. The address in one of the boxes just come when you can Jack and do be quick about. Hatter is eager to meet you since you gave such a large amount of money.: Jack stood up with boxes in hand finishing his beer He'd give her a nod as he left. Seeing Geoff failing at blending in he'd walk over giving him a kick in the Nice Screwdriver you have there.Geoff jump turning around  knowing he missed up a bit. Getting dump with the carrying of the boxes he'd follow Jack. As they left the club Jack pulled out his keys a bit fumbling them as he walked to the SUV:

Last edited by Captain Jack on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Pausing at the corner of a building, the Doctor blinked at the long line of people waiting to get into what he suspected was a club of some sort, and if he knew Jack as well as he suspected he did, the man would be inside chatting it up with several men and women. Just as he was about to join the line to try and get in, he spotted the immortal walking towards one of the cars parked nearby, followed by a younger man loaded down with several boxes. "Blimey, Jack." He mumbled under his breath before slipping out of the line and striding towards his friend, the usual grin in place on his face as he neared him. "Jack!"

Raising a hand over his head, he waved towards him, hoping he'd see and stop what he was doing. Granted they weren't probably on the best terms lately, considering he hasn't bothered to stop by and see him, but Jack was quick to forget... Falling into step beside him, the Doctor grinned brightly and flung an arm over his shoulder. "Long time."

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

:Jack  burped as he dropped his key, Groaning abit He'd hear a voice that would make him turn around. He'd see a man in jeans and leather jacket walking towards him It took abit longer long to know who was walking towards him but he saw it was the doctor. It was while since he had stopped and Jack was happy seeing his old friend."Well Arent you a sight for sore eyes. : Jack went in for hug:

Last edited by Captain Jack on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:11 pm

"What have you got in the box there, Jack?" The Doctor asked curiously, turning to look at the man behind them, his eyes locking onto the box in his arms and studying it for a moment then turning back to his friend beside him, eyebrows raised up in question. "You don't strike me as the type to carry doughnuts to work either, so if something interesting is going on, I want to know. Been going out of my mind, more than usual anyway." He added, his tone changing to one of bright humor but under the laughing tone there was something darker, frustration.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

:Jack let out a small chuckle tossing the keys at Geoff watching him trying to catch them and failing dropping the boxes along with the key.: "Well doctor": Jack said flatly looking around." If you're truly interested then I'll give you the low down": Jack rolled his shoulders leaning into the SUV,sighing deeply" We'd been tracking these people here. :He'd pot over at the name of the club: "Mad hatter,there a new candy company that's showed up with in the last year. There candies sold faster than anything I've ever seen in my life. There fist "factory" was in a basement. Within a month they went from poor to rich. I thought it was just luck then there was rumor about about a drug called wonderland or Hatter. It was sad to be in the sucker or the jollies but when the government got involved they didn't find any trace of a drugs nor did they have any affect on them." Jack shook his head:" I don't get it. If people are dieing from this and even the highest government test can't pick up anything it would have to be alien or something." Jack lets go then.Hello again doctor." :Geoff waved at him  as he got into the car starting it. Jack got into the car as he did" Come on then doctor get in and will be off to Torchwood. We more info there you can scan through":

Last edited by Captain Jack on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 am

((Hey, instead of putting : before and after your actions. Can you write it out to be more like a part of a story? Like how I've been posting.))

"My TARDIS has more to scan those with, Jack. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I could pick up more than any of your machines could." The Doctor mumbled under his breath, climbing into the back of the car and settling into the soft seat with a grin on his face. "See you've upgraded since I last visited, hopefully it'll be easier to drive." He added idly, pushing on the plush seat next to him to watch it slowly fill back up after he lifted his hand away. "Right then, Torchwood! Onward!" With a wave of his hand, he motioned for them to get driving, his usual grin flashing across his face as he leaned back in the seat, relaxing for the first time in hours.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Jack chuckled abit as he watched the doctor get into the set behind him. "Well doctor first I'm not driving this time. Geoff is and you should remember him. Anyway before we run our test you should look at what we've gathered so far since you're wanting to jump into this. I take the TARDIS is at the rift or did you park inside Torchwood again?" Jack sighed contently as Geoff shoved the boxes next to the doctor. Tossing the doctor a lollipop Geoff had gotten just for coming in"Here see what your sonic can pick up. While we drive on back. you can rummage through the boxes if need be. Geoff said softly as he got into the drive set starting up the car. Fiddling with his set belt he'd get it buckled in and started to drive off back to Torchwood. With it being quite only for five minutes and Geoff had silence so he turned on the radio switching it his ipod he had jacked in to the radio. Picking a random song he'd start to "drum out" the song as it blared over the speakers. It didn't bother Jack but he'd look at the doctor smiling wildly as if this was a form of torture with it being a 15 minute ride. The same song played over and over again Geoff didn't notice he had on replete this whole time. As the pulled up to torchwood. It was different from what it was before. This time they pulled up to a bookstore about a stone throw from the rift. Getting out from the car Jack made his way to the Tardis waiting for the doctor to get out."come then. For someone who acts all young you sure do move like you're old." Jack snickers abit waiting on the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"I am old Jack. Over nine hundred years, maybe more. You loose count of your birthdays after the first five hundred." The Doctor chirped brightly as he slid out of the car and stood next to his friend, studying the man's new base for Torchwood H.U.B. Pulling his sonic out, he scanned it over the lolli Jack gave him with a focused look on his face. "I'm picking up traces of unnatural chemicals and elements, but I won't be able to say for sure what they are without scanning it more in depth."

Without looking at the two men with him, he strode towards the building and pulled the door open before suddenly remembering he had company. "Come on then, we don't have all day." Turning to look at Jack and his partner, the Doctor raised his eyebrows in question as he held the door open.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 am

Jack laughed a bit as he followed on behind the doctor. Before closing the door behind them he'd look back at Geoff"Take the boxes and will be in soon." With a nod from Geoff, He'd let the door shut behind him. Walking in behind the doctor Jack didn't wait like he would do he'd moved around looking around." Doctor you haven't seen my gun have you. I think the last time I was here and must of dropped it.Jack gave up his search in a hurry as he lean into the railing look at the doctor.If its something unnatural we should of picked it up. Hell you gave our computers and scanners everything the TARDIS can do. Although you know more than I do so." Jacked shrugged as he waited on the doctor"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:29 pm

"I don't like guns, Jack." The Doctor said with a small amount of irritation, shooting the immortal a look before turning and studying the new base curiously. It was a bit larger than the other one he had heard of, from the way Jack spoke, it was a little cramped. But now they have this one, it was fairly spaced out. Medical center, storage, computers, labs... Pocketing his sonic, the Doctor strode over to the scanners over in the lab nearby, already setting it to scan for un-earthly substances before setting the lolli down in front of it and turning the machine on. "it might take a few minutes, but it'll pick out what's not natural and give a proper coding for me to tell exactly what and where it came from."

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Making there way to the new H.U.B jack point his way to a back ally leading a back wall " Stand here" Jack pointed to wall that had a crudely drawn Tardis on it. With both of them standing there he'd go to Time vortex pressing a few buttons making it The floor below them shift and start its way down into the ground. AS they reached the inside of H.U.B. Seeing the doctor look about he'd chuckle abit giving him a nudge. Come on then we have work to do. first you need to know a bit more than I've told you. Jack made his room to conference room.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Striding around the room, the Doctor chose a seat at random to sit in, one of his ankles crossing over his knee as he leaned back, studying Jack in silence for a moment before raising a hand and waving him on to speak. "Well, explain the situation in detail then. Not like I don't have anything to do right now, say, fixing the TARDIS up as an example. Of course, I could always go back and fiddle with her shielding again, it has been getting a bit frayed around the edges." He added idly, his gaze moving away from Jack and roaming around the room, studying it curiously. "What haven't you told me yet, Jack?"

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Jack sat around as his team came in;Gwen,Geoff, Ianto,and Kelly. As they all took there places around the table Jack stood up." As my team knows there's few sightings of the Hatter and Cheshire and along with that is I was able to talk with her for no more than 5 minutes tops. With that she did give me there main Factory" Jack signed abit stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Me an only me can go into buy my self,no plus 1's" With that jack moved over to Geoff who had his head down fiddling with his thumbs." Geoff where worked for them for a short while. Turns out he found there little room but never got a good look at what was inside." Geoff sighed abit keeping silent" Doctor I need you take him in an everyone else in while I talk with them. Maybe we can solve this thing with out anyone else dieing. With that everyone get geared up and go outside and wait" Jack watched as his team got up and begain to leave getting packed and ready
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 pm

"So i'm the babysitter." The Doctor grumbled, stung that he wouldn't have anything more interesting to do during all this. He was looking for something active to do while his TARDIS soaked up Rift energy, but no, he was stuck with the kids instead. "Right, let's move then. I would have liked to scan those a little better though, Jack." He added, turning to look at his friend with a raised eyebrow before turning back around and heading out of the room with the rest of the group.

Ah hell, what was the worst that could happen anyway?

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:57 pm

You'll have time to scan all you want Doctor "Jack peeled him self from the wall making his way to the door."There factory is off in America so its about a 18 hour flight. Just my self is going off by plane with UNIT at the airport with a car for me and some "toys" I asked for." Jack opened the door stepping out to the walk way looking for his team as they begain gathering they supplies and info that they've gather for them self. " Alright listen up" Jack said loud enough for them to hear" I'll be off to London to grab a plane and be off to California for my visit to the wonderland factory. This will be well over an 18 hour flight. Till then the doctor will be need to left alone till then. You have the rest of the night off once you've packed your things. Till then I'll see you all shortly."Jack rushed off seeing Ianto had already packed him a bag. Grabbing it he'd smile giving him a kiss on the cheek as he moved through the doors to the bookstore. walking out the front door and into the same car they cam in with he'd speed off to the airport to make his flight. As jack sat into his set on the plane he'd close his eyes and wait:
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm

"Well then..." The Doctor muttered, watching as Jack stalked out of the base then turned his attention over to the scanners and other various bits of tech that he could use on the suckers he had set aside. "Back to work, I suppose." With a shake of his head, he set the controls then stood back, watching the screen as information on what the machine caught inside the lolli scrolled up one by one, his eyes narrowed in concentration. Honestly, he didn't like standing around, he'd much rather be in Jack's position. Babysitting, bah.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

After a grueling 18 hours stuck flying box of death. Jack had landed in sunny San Diego where UNIT was waiting from him outside the gate. Being greeted by the groups leader Jack spoke few words with her as they escorted him out of the airport and to his rental car as he tossed his luggage into the passenger sit. As he turned on the car he'd see that in-dash GPS was already loaded with the address on the factory. Putting the car in gear he'd make his way to the Factory. " Alright..um.."Geoff said shakily as he stood outside the TARIDS with everyone else. "Well go ahead and knock on the door. Its not that hard." Ianto spoke quickly as he knocked on the door of the Tardis waiting on the doctor since did know if it was locked or not.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 pm

"What! The door's unlocked, just come on in. Blimey can't get any work done with you lot around, poking your head in every few minutes to see what I'm doing." The Doctor grumbled to himself, still fiddling with a device he'd been working on for the past five hours. Something he hoped would help more than cause problems. It still had a tendency to burst into flame whenever he attempted to use it. Something to do with how the wiring was crossed, and honestly, he couldn't see why the blasted thing wouldn't accept anymore energy than a few jolts. It was meant to hold more than that... Then again he was using the TARDIS energy for a charger... That might be it... "What is it?" He asked again, his voice still sharp as he held the device up to eye-level and studied it closely, his eyebrows pulled together in thought.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 pm

:gwen giggled abit as the doctor complained. Everyone would look at her" What..I find it funny."With sigh from the rest they'd make there way into Tardis. Seeing the doctor at work they went about gather around the console. Geoff gave the doctor a half hearted smile as he unpacked his bag. Find a Usb drive he'd hand off to the doctor."Here this will give us the lay out of the factory. I can also mark where the room is so we can park the Tardis there..If that would be okay with you." Geoff kinda kept his head down as he spoke to him. As the rest of the crew got settled in Ianto was about handing off Tea and biscuits to everyone. As the drive took longer than he wanted but Jack arrived at the factory. It was like something out a fairy tail. As he got out of his car he'd make his way up this trail like walk way. As Jack looked around it looked like wonderland..to the trees down to the little white bunnies hopping about. Jack shook his head." Some people just go all out" As he came up to the main doors they where already opened with Cheshire all ready waiting on him. She was no longer in her grey and green dress. It was more of magenta and purple short dress like the last one. Her hair matched the dress as she twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers. "Welcome Mr. Harkness. I was wondering if you where ever gonna show up or not." Wiggling her finger at him she'd turn around" Come with me. Hatter is dieing to meet you." as she walk foreword jack glanced around as he followed her. The inside about matched the outside. The only thing on Jacks mind is if there any alien presence around but he wasn't picking up anything...maybe the doctor would be getting something soon.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:45 pm

"Hm? Yes, yes go on, do whatever it is you want to do. I'm a bit busy now if you don't realize it." The Doctor replied, his tone coming out sharper than he meant to. Closing his eyes, he pinched the bridge of his nose in thought for a moment before dropping his hand away and staring at the device with an inspired look on his face. "Of course! How could I be so thick!" He crowed in excitement, leaping up from where he sat crossed-legged on the floor and bolting over to the controls. "Right, gimme a 'mo. Then we'll be off. I have to do something real quick." Turning around, he darted from the room, not bothering to explain exactly what it was he planned to do. They were just little annoying apes to him at this point, he didn't think they would even begin to understand if he tried to tell them.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:26 pm

As jack followed  Nata up into the Hatters office and what to guess was hers as well. Jack caught on that these people took on the whole life of the Alice in wonderland thing..But Jack had to focus  on the task at hand. As he walked up some stairs following Nata into the Hatter's office,Jack felt abit uneasy as he she pushed open the oak doors to what was jack surprise a large room with a large conferees table at one end was the Hatter. He was taller than giant thought.He was sitting down in the same chair you'd see the hatter sit in the movie. He was leaning back in the chair drink from a tea cup. A blank emotionless expression across his was. "Hatter love" Nata spoke softly as she sunk pass jack to close the doors. With a one swift move Hatter jumped from his chair his mood changed completely. " Mr.Captain Jack Harkness..Of Torchwood Cardiff." He tone was so cheerful Jack was confused on how to react as he saw Nata slip pass him wrap her slender arms around Hatter waist,Her once brown eyes now had turned purple as she peered at Jack. Letting out a chuckle Jack stuffed his hands into his pockets" So then, you already know who I am, typical alien M.o and SHAME ON YOU. The question is why are you on my planet and killing people with what ever alien drug you have. Looking to each other then to Jack then back again. They'd tilt there heads" Alien?" The both say puzzled by what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Rushing back into the control room, the Doctor tossed the device over to Ianto, not bothering to ask if he'd hold it as his hands began to fly over the controls, fiddling with the controls until they locked onto Jack's signature and began moving the TARDIS towards him. "Right, off we go. Any ideas? No, didn't think so. Hold on!" He said cheerfully, pulling on a lever next to him as the TARDIS jerked suddenly, nearly sending him flying back onto the floor behind him as he gripped onto the edge of the console tightly.

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Before Ianto could even speak he was already trying to hold as the Tardis went. Ianto braced himself as he held onto the device he was holding. Along with the doctor falling back words so did the rest of the team some of them trying to get back and the rest just laying there hoping it was all over.

Jack was baffled by there answer. Alien..? how could they now be Alien.? Jack pulled his thoughts to gather. trying to make some scene to this."If you're not alien then what are you an why are you killing all these people with your candies? This don't add up.. " Jack looked to the floor..quickly he'd drew his gun pointing it at the Hatter who looked at the gun as if it wasn't a giant bother to him.He was more of chuckling at Jack attempt of threatening him. Feel Nata remove her arms from his waist. He'd look to the floor then back to Jack the same blank look that jack saw before was on his face again. Jack backed up a bit ready for an attack from the hatter.

"We just wanted other to be free of there trouble.." Quicker than Jack could respond Hatter knocked his gun away. Jack went to throw a punch put the hatter wasn't in front of him feeling a tap on his shoulder Jack turning around trying to slug Hatter but missed and hit the door hurting his hand. As Jack turned around he was sitting in his chair Nata was sitting on his lap her arms draped around his neck as she looked at Jack smiling wave at him abit. As the hatter picked up his tea cup he'd hear see the doors had busted open as Hare in torn up jacket came in. " Late for tea again March." The hair grumbled as he sat a few chair spots away grabbing a tea cup and pouring himself some tea.
Jack was puzzled as he didn't know what was going on anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Jinexed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Jinexed.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: