Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Get Jinexed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Once the TARDIS landed, the Doctor paused to look at the scanner then nodded to himself. "Right outside, good girl." With a grin and pat on the controls, he turned to look at the people gathered in the console room, sizing them up one at a time before turning and walking towards the doors. "Come on then, might as well see what he's gotten himself into. If I know Jack, he's already in some sort of situation." The Doctor called over his shoulder, hands tucking themselves into his jacket pockets once he stepped outside, looking around the area before spotting the warehouse off to the side from where the TARDIS landed. "Ah, should have known. Typical."

Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Get Jinexed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Jinexed.   Get Jinexed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

As the Torchwood team gathered there things and made it outside along side the doctor they'd look around. Ianto still holding the device he'd look at it then back to the doctor" Do you still need me to hold this then?" He'd say looking over at Gwen who had the tacker in her hand, It was a simple tacker deceive something that you'd have if you went hunting. Ever torchwood member had one on them at all times."It says Jack is at the top floor." Gwen said as she started to move toward what looked like a door

Jack was now having tea. He couldn't understand what was going on. placing the tea cup down he;d lean forward. placing the cup down. "So you're telling me..that all that wonderland stuff is real? The whole girl falling down the rabbit whole thing is true..?" The hatter looked at nata then back to Jack with a nod as he raised his tea up to him
Back to top Go down

Get Jinexed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: