Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alix Avengelyne I_vote_lcapAlix Avengelyne I_voting_barAlix Avengelyne I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Alix Avengelyne I_vote_lcapAlix Avengelyne I_voting_barAlix Avengelyne I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alix Avengelyne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alix Avengelyne
Newb
Newb
Alix Avengelyne

Alix Avengelyne Empty
PostSubject: Alix Avengelyne   Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alix Avengelyne

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Height: 5'
Figure: Slim build, nothing extraordinary
Other: no noticable scars, no tattoos
Clothing: T-shirts and shorts. If I'm cold, a T-shirt over a long tee and sweats or yoga pants)

::Info::
Family: Alix has no family. He mother died during childbirth, and her father was distraught over that for many years. He was always distant, and killed himself when Alix was 7. She found the body. Due to his absence when he was alive, Alix knew how to handle herself and get done what she needed to do. She taught herself how to cook, and how to never rely on another person. When her father died, she payed for his burial with the money he had accumulated. That didn't put a dent in their finances, as he had a large inheritance. Alix continued living by herself for the next year, until a nosy neighbor figured it out, and Alix was sent to live in a group home.
Personality: Despite Alix's average appearance, she wishes to be anything but. She is adventurous and what many would consider to be "geeky," always lost in an imaginary world, either of her making or one from the books and tv shows that she loses herself in. Alix is also a writer and a poet, and occasionally mumbles or yells poetry. At the group home when she was 8, an older girl took her under her wing and showed her the ropes, acting as a big sister. Though she aged out of the system, Alix still keeps in touch with her. Alix herself has also taken on a sisterly/ mothering role towards many of the younger kids, who rely on her for homework help, protection from bullying, and often food.
Strengths: creativity, caring, adventurous, good memory
Weakness: leaving those she loves, gets too emotionally involved
Likes: children, adventures, tv shows and books (anything she can lose herself in)
Dislikes: Bullying, people being hurt
Dream: Finally ditching her average life (at least to the outside eye, and to hers too, the group home is her normal) and going on a spontaneous adventure

History: Alix was born in the United States. Her mother dies during childbirth, which made her father increasingly distant. By the time she was 6, her father was pretty much gone. She learned how to rely on no one but herself during that time period, which made her hard to people who care and want her to share her thoughts/feelings. She does not trust those who claim they care right off the back, and she is fiercely independent. When she was 7, her father killed himself. She found the body, and payed for his funeral (additionally bribing people to keep it quiet and not report it to CPS) using family money. Due to her father's large inheritance and her self-reliant skills, she was able to live on her own for a year. A nosy neighbor finally figured it out and alerted the authorities. At age 8, Alix was taken to a group home. There, an older girl, Ruby, took her under her wing and named Alix her honorary sister. Though Ruby has since aged out of the system, Alix still kept in touch with her, and has taken on the same role to many of the younger girls, who rely on her for homework help, protection from bullying, and often dinner. Though this might not seem average to the normal person, this is Alix's normal, further adding to her identity as "average." She desperately wants to escape this identity, and buries herself in imaginary worlds (books, tv shows, and imagination) hoping to one day go on a spontaneous adventure.  

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google Doctor Who Role Playing Forum
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Alix Avengelyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alix Avengelyne   Alix Avengelyne I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:49 am

Approved! Very Happy 

Welcome to the site, I can't wait to RP with you Razz

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Alix Avengelyne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: