Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

House of Hades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Strolling along beside Robin, Sonya smiled idly, not really paying attention to anything around them as the doctor led them towards his room. Folding her hands behind her back, she paused in the doorway, looking around the room quickly before focusing once more on the man's wings when he walked into the room ahead of her. Glancing down at Robin out of the corner of her eye, Sonya grinned to herself and pushed her forward gently. "Go on then, he looks like an expert if you ask me." She murmured, nodding towards the man once he turned to see where they were.

Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Doctor Antonio stopped at one of the doors, pushing it open. He gestured for Sonya and Robin to come in.

"Let's see about getting that wing fixed, hmm?"

THEY GO INSIDE AND STUFF AND YEAH. TIME SKIP.

Once that mysterious time skip thingamajig was over, Robin's wing was wrapped in gauze, preventing it from moving. The doctor scribbled stuff on his clipboard.

"Now you can take that gauze off after a week, but not before then. Try to avoid bumping your wing into anything in the meantime; as you can imagine, it'd hurt"

((Yeah 'bout time I replied, though I just kinda gave up on making it good *flails*))

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:24 pm

A week?! No, no, no, no, no... How was she supposed to go back to the Doctor? Sighing, she figured she'd have to stick around here for a bit, hitching a ride from Sonya to get back after that. Simple enough, yeah? Well.. Simple, and boring. And actually not simple at all. How long was Theta going to be here? Would she have to hide from him the whole time? Ugh, that would just make things even more boring. All this complications started to frustrate Robin, but she didn't let it show. She really didn't have a choice because of her own foolish mistakes. 'Alright then... Anywhere I can stay for the week? I don't honestly have a place to go until this heals, so...' The less specifics she let loose, the better. That was, of course, unless Sonya thought it would be better to tell him the whole story. That would be rather inconvenient.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

"Well..." Sonya said idly, her narrow shoulders lifting up in a shrug with both hands tucked into her pants pockets. "I do have a Time Machine you know... Stick around with me for a week... Then I take you back only... What, an hour or so after I picked you up? He'd never know and you'd be out of sight." Shifting her eyes away from Robin, she sized the doctor next to her up curiously. "Tell me, have you ever been in a circus act before? I could have sworn I've seen you somewhere else." She asked suddenly, turning to face him fully with a thoughtful look on her face. "I mean, those wings would be pretty hard to miss... Or forget for that matter."

Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:00 pm

The doctor blinked in surprise, taken aback by the question. His feathers ruffled a bit in irritation.

"The circus? No, I have not been in the circus before, why would you ever think that? And wings are a common feature on many species, I don't see how mine are all that unique"

-----

Outside the hospital, shadows circled around the outer walls in an unnatural way, one that certainly couldn't be just because of the light. Surrounding the hospital was the many empty shells of Blue Crabs.

One of the shells quivered in movement, and unexpectedly, the crab stood up. But it wasn't a crab, though, it was the shadows controlling the empty body like a puppet. The Vashta-Crab skuttled over rocks and dirt, finding it's way to a vent in the side of the Plutonian building. It clicked it's claws a few times, alerting the rest of the Vashta Nerada of a way in. A moment later, the shell lay lifeless on the ground again, the thing controlling it having entered the vent.

The Vashta Nerada had entered the building.

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Robin nodded in agreement with Sonya, reminding herself that she wasn't completely alone on this one. She could stay with Sonya, yeah, makes sense. Well.. As long as she wasn't just sitting about, sure. It wouldn't be any better than the hospital at that point. She nearly winced as Sonya asked him about the circus, already knowing what the nature of his reply would be. That woman, sometimes... Sitting there, she realized she had no idea what to do now. Last hospital she was in, they directed her to the next thing right then and there, but this guy was sure taking his time. If she was done, shouldn't he be telling them where to go now? Well she wasn't about to speak up and say anything - what if he was just about to start explaining? Then she'd look rude. Sighing quietly, she waited for the other two to sort out the current situation.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Sonya blinked at the man's reaction and held her hands up in front of her. "Peace. I asked a simple question." She mumbled, slightly stung by his reply as she tucked her hands back into her pants and turned her attention back over at Robin with a bright smile on her face. "All fixed up, ready to go?" She asked idly, her head tilting to the side as she studied her young friend. Mentally she was screaming at herself to shut that fat gob on her face before she ended up getting herself into trouble. Honestly, she there was no stopping point at all between what she thinks she should say and what she actually does say. Pops into her head then falls out of her mouth.

Blasted regeneration.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hades   House of Hades - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2