AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm

{closed to me and Robin
Robin; a reason for them to go out and get food instead of eating in the TARDIS! Very Happy}

Everybody has routines, even in the most unlikely of places. Sleeping is one such routine. Another is meals, for no living being can survive without food. While some species eat less than others, or at different times than others, breakfast is a common meal among many species in the universe. Unfortunately for the TARDIS's smoke detector systems (which were screeching in that high-pitched, annoying way), Theta had chosen this particular morning to make breakfast. And it was going horribly.

"No no no! It's not supposed to turn that colour!" Theta waved his hands to ward off smoke, the source being an omelet that was slowly turning a fluorescent green in it's pan. How that had happened, he wasn't sure; he might have substituted some Earth ingredients with alien ones, but this was disastrous, even with a few wrong substitutions. Give him a classic Gallifreyan meal and he could make it, but omelettes were just too confusing for the Timelord.

Theta looked at the omelet sadly as the smoke began to fade away, feeling miserable; that was the third one this morning he had ruined, the first two either having strange red spots on them or being burnt to a black crisp. He took the pan with a sigh and flipped the inedible food into the garbage. Over at the table, two plates of toast and some strange type of alien bacon were slowly growing cold. At least he had done those right.

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm

((Beautiful xD))

Robin sighed, getting up from her place in the jumpseat as the fire alarm sounded for the third time that morning. 'If I'd known you'd burn the place down, I wouldn't have asked you to make breakfast,' Robin shouted down the corridor, following the sound as best as she could to try and find the kitchen. Poor man, what was he doing in there? How did he seriously burn three different things? Once she finally reached the Time Lord, he was tossing a bright green omelet into the rubbish bin, causing her to raise an eyebrow. How did he manage that? Seriously, how do you turn an omelet green.

Sighing, she shook her head, and strolled over to him, patting him on the back. 'At least you tried. Better than what the Doctor's willing to do.' Letting out a small giggle, she moved over to the plates of toast and... bacon? Probably bacon. Poking the toast with her finger, she found it cold and slightly soggy from the butter. Well that was a bust. Picking up a slice of space-bacon, she took a bite, immediately spitting it back out. God, was that even edible? Probably not to humans - that even tasted toxic. 'Alright... out to eat then? Don't care where, but I don't think you should keep trying this. I don't want you regenerating on me,' She chuckled, hoping the poor Time Lord didn't feel too bad after all this. Maybe later she'd teach him how to make cereal or something. Best to start small on the Earth foods.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Theta pouted, looking over at the garbage can that contained all his failed attempts.

"Don't be silly, I wouldn't regenerate from trying to cook..."
he paused "I don't think. But yeah, going somewhere else to eat would be nice" his face lit up at the prospect of traveling somewhere, even if it was just for breakfast. Knowing them, they would get into some big scheme about Daleks or zombie hotdogs or something dangerous, and that excited Theta. He just hoped they'd get to finish eating before the trouble reached them. With those cheery thoughts in mind, Theta started in the direction of the console room.

"So, what do you want to have for breakfast? We can go anywhere in the Universe; 17th century France, 21st century New York, 12th century Klom...well, probably not Klom. The King there has a death penalty on my head. Rephrase; we can go almost anywhere. We just have to stray from the ones that have humans as dishes or the ones that have either of us listed as criminals. Are you a criminal on any planet? I certainly hope not; makes it difficult to visit"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Robin giggled, following the overly excited Time Lord into the control room. At least he got over that rather quickly. Thinking for a moment, she almost burst into a fit of laughter at the irony of her next statement. 'Only a criminal on one planet, but that doesn't really matter seeing as I'm on Earth all the time and the cops haven't got me yet.' Shrugging, she threw herself into the jumpseat and waited for him to pick a destination. Then she remembered. 'Oh! Can we go to Verita? It's supposed to be a planet for couples, but I've heard the food is sooo good. I could never ask the Doctor to take me to a planet like that, though - too weird. He's like a crazy uncle, you just don't ask your uncle to take you to a planet traditionally meant for couples. You on the other hand... You're like a brother,' She nodded after taking a moment to decide on that fact. 'You, I can ask. Makes more sense to ask your brother than your uncle - don't ask me how, but it just does. So! Verita?' She grinned brightly at the Time Lord, barely holding in her excited giggles. Alright, so maybe Theta wasn't the only overly excited one here.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Theta nodded, bringing up a glowing blue hologram panel by swiping up in mid air at a certain spot above the console. He tapped a few spaces on it, inputting the coordinates of Verita. He spoke to Robin as he worked.

"You know that I'm technically the Doctor, yeah?" Theta looked over his shoulder, shooting a teasing glance at Robin "Does that make me your uncle, too? I like uncles, uncles are cool" he turned back to the panel, smiling lightly as he reminisced "'Cept for one my Uncles, though, forgot his name. He was involved in politics and had a strong revulsion with bowties; certainly not cool. But aside from cool and not cool uncles...Verita!"

Theta placed his palm on the panel, and the interior of the TARDIS began to wobble, like a ship bobbing in the ocean on fast forward. Along with this, the white-point star was shooting silvery energy into the conductor water, with the oversized clumps of energy being gobbled up by the Kalrorian fish. He'd have to show Robin Kalrore sometime. Maybe after breakfast? He might be biased since the TARDIS had been grown on Kalrore, but the florescent planet had always been one of his favorite places to visit. He wondered if it was any different in this universe. Theta sure hoped not.

After a few moments the wobbling stopped, with the white-point star dimming to it's dormant level of light. Theta jumped down the glass-lookalike steps, spinning around to face Robin.

"Right outside those doors is Verita; I've never been to Verita before!" he looked ready to explode in joy from that fact, his grin like a crocodile's "You coming?"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:09 pm

((Robin has no idea you're from another universe, just FYI))

Robin raised an eyebrow, the fact that he was technically the Doctor being news to her. Well that was interesting - another incarnation then? Maybe one of the past ones... She supposed that did make him her 'uncle' then. Weird. Still, he was more of a brother than an uncle, so that would just have to do. Turning around and clinging to the jumpseat as they were thrown through the time vortex, she thought of what they might see on Verita. Honestly, she'd never heard anything besides how good the food was. This would be an interesting trip, then, wouldn't it? As soon as the shaking died down, she quickly spun around in her seat to face Theta before he left without her. Returning his grin, she leaped up and dashed to the doors, pushing them open to examine the new world before her.

Her eyes lit up as she gazed out at the deep purple sky, touching down on snow white grass. Although it was dark out, she could still see a sun shining defiantly to the right, illuminating that area of the sky with its bright blue beams. This was definitely one of the cooler planets she'd been to - and she hadn't even stepped outside yet! Moving out of the box and out of the Time Lords way, she knelt down to run a hand over what was this world's version of concrete. It was much smoother, and instead of being tinted grey, it was pitch black! Was that the usual color of rocks here? Glancing up at Theta, she grinned brightly as she straightened back up. 'Ha! This is just too cool! Forget the food, it's dark! While the sun is shining! That's brilliant!'

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Theta grinned widely at the scene, stepping out of the TARDIS and shutting the doors behind him to keep the chill in the air out of the console room. It was certainly a beautiful world, with it's large blue sun, purple sky, and white grass. Out of curiosity, Theta plucked one of the small blades of white and scanned it with his sonic. Done with that after a few moments, he tossed the blade of grass behind him, smiling as he walked over to Robin.

"I think I like this place. But what do you say, should we go find some food?"
he rubbed his stomach pitifully, as if he were in pain "I'm starving"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Robin nodded, giggling as she looked around for a place that looked like it served food. About a block or so down, she spotted a building with what looked like a giant space waffle being displayed on the roof. Good enough for her. 'Come on, down there,' She pointed at the black brick building, 'Look promising?' Not bothering to wait for an answer, she started off down the sidewalk at a brisk stride, excited to taste the food she'd heard so much about.

((SHORT. But I don't want to go too far without Theta >.>))

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Theta followed after Robin, smiling in happiness. Finally, food! He preferred pancakes, but waffles were good, too. Anything with syrup was good, actually. Not like he actually needed to be on a sugar high (quite the opposite), but he loved the stuff.

As soon as they got close enough, Theta was able to make out the name of the restaurant; Moose Waffle. The name confused him, but there were more confusing things in the universe than a restaurant with an odd name, so it was easy to get over it with only a second of two of amused laughter.

"Of course you'd be the one to pick the restaurant with the weird name"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 pm

((... Moose Waffle. We're making Mal read this later.))

Robin raised an eyebrow once they reached the shop, peering up at the name on the sign. Well that was... different. 'Oi, just be glad I spotted a food place at all!' She poked a finger back at Theta as she strolled in, passing what was probably the equivalent of a chalkboard sign on her left with some writing on it that she couldn't understand. It seemed like the place was 'seat yourself', so that was exactly what she did. Not after stopping by the counter, though, seeing a bowl of little candies and a sign that - more or less - indicated that they were free. 'Heh, cool.' Snatching one from the pile and popping it into her mouth, she spun around to see if Theta was still there. Gosh, he was a Time Lord, weren't they supposed to be fast? Grabbing another one of the candies, she tossed it to him with a smile as she finished hers. 'That, right there, is brilliant. Now where do you want to sit?'

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Theta caught the candy in his hand, popping it in his mouth afterwords. He closed his eyes in pleasure. Oooh, that tasted good; in Earth terms, it could be compared to a strawberry dipped in syrup. He sucked on it like a hard candy to make it last.

"Ohhh that's delicious" Theta opened his eyes, looking around for a place to sit. He slid into the booth closest to where they were, gesturing for Robin to do the same on the other side.

"So, what are you going to want?" He looked down at the menu sitting on the table, idly sucking on his candy "it looks like they have a pretty wide selection, just don't get anything poisonous to humans. OOOOHHH they have roasted Grockleroots!"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, slipping into the other side of the booth. Picking up the menu, she skimmed through it, realizing she had no idea what half of this food was, let alone if it was poison to humans or not. Well that was brilliant. She looked up as Theta asked his question, letting him finish before her answer flew out of her mouth. 'No idea, but not grockleroots, that sounds disgusting.' Her eyes popped open as her hands flew up to cover her mouth. What did she say that for? Couldn't she have lied and said she was still looking? That was rude! Sighing heavily, she buried her face in the menu, trying to hide it from the Time Lord as she felt it turn red. God, what was she thinking? It took a minute before she finally found the waffles, deciding it easier to just go with that and not bother asking about the other things after what she just did.

((Let the insanity begin! Twisted Evil))

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Theta huffed and crossed his arms, annoyed with Robin's reaction.

"Excuse me? Grockleroots are delicious. They were a common favourite on Gallifrey, a nice change from Promarzzi bars every day. Not like you humans would know anything about taste, with your greasy and fatty foods. 'Welcome to Earth, we have deep fried everything!'" Theta turned his eyes back to the menu, being rude, but also being unobservant enough to not notice it.

(Yes, let it begin Twisted Evil This is gunna be fun)

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:01 pm

((O-O))

Robin nearly gasped, lowering her menu down enough so that she could see the Time Lord's face? What was wrong, what did she do? Alright, she did insult his favorite food or something... But... Why did she do that? '... Sorry...' She murmured, turning back to her menu with a red tinge on her face. Sometimes things just couldn't go her way, could they? A moment later, a woman with bright purple antlers on her head, came up to the table to take their order with a grin. "Hello, my name is Janu and I'll be serving you today. What are your names?" 'Jessica.' Robin's hand flew to her mouth, eyes wide with fear. What the heck did she just say that for? God, how BIG of a moron was she? She hadn't even used that name in years, why did she use it then?! The waitress winced, almost forgetting the side effects of the food and asking questions. 'Sorry, I'm new here, sometimes I forget what can happen after you've eaten something.' Now what was that supposed to mean? Robin stared at Theta fearfully, unsure of what she just got them into.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Theta only got out a few syllables of his name, his real name, before he realised what he was doing and clamped a hand over his mouth. There were a few muffled sounds before all was silent again. After a few moments like that, eyes wide in terror and hand over his mouth, the Timelord deemed it safe to remove his hand. He breathed heavily.

"Thank Rassilon it wasn't that big of a dose" remembering Robin's earlier statement, he looked up at her quizzically "Wait, your name is Jessica?"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:11 am

'Yes.' Robin blushed, tilting her head down with a wince. Why did she say that? Why didn't she lie? She could have lied right there, made up... don't know, something, but not that. Sighing heavily, she looked back up to the waitress, eying her scared form. She thought they were mad at her, didn't she? 'No, no, it's fine. We've just never been here before... Hold on, you said something about eating something. What do you mean? Are we drugged?' Her eyes flickered to Theta, pleading that he wouldn't ask any more questions until this got figured out. Because if what she thought was right... Janu frowned, motioning to the candies they had each eaten earlier. 'The food here is spiked with a sort of truth serum, I'm sorry, I thought you knew that... It's sort a thing couples do here, come and have an experience of full trust...' She eyed them curiously, her frown lightening. 'You are... right?' The 'no' was simultaneous between the two, the drug forcing them to reply truthfully as fast as they could. Robin covered her face in her hands, groaning in annoyance at the fact that her entire cover was completely vulnerable right now.

((Sorry for the little godmodding, but the serum would have made him answer anyway >.> Hope it's okay?))

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 pm

((Nah it's fine ^.^ don't worry about it. And now for a completely random irritation over nothing cause I don't know what else to say XD))

"Wait wait wait, so couples come here to have this 'full trust' thing?" He huffed, not liking the idea. If you were a couple, you should trust each other, even without some silly truth serum. Anyways, truth serums just irritated him. Made it hard to lie yourself into a place you're not supposed to be. He just hoped it wore off soon; he and Robin couldn't very well go travelling around with this in their system. They'd be blowing their cover left and right, unable to sneak in anywhere. He addressed the waitress again.

"So...is there an antidote somewhere? A way to make the effect wear off quicker?"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 pm

'Uh.. No, not that I'm aware of,' She shrugged, staring at the pair of them worriedly. 'We do have some non-spiked food items if you'd like those instead...' Robin groaned in annoyance, bursting up from her seat at the table before rushing out of the restaurant, knocking over a sign in the process. Blinking at the sudden outburst, the waitress sighed. 'Alright then.. Have a nice day?' She bit her lip, wondering how her boss was going to react to this one.

Robin crossed her arms, scowling at the sidewalk as she practically sprinted back to the TARDIS to lock herself in a room. The sooner she could hide, the better. All it would take was a simple question and she'd give up everything. All Theta really had to ask is why she changed her name and he'd end up asking about the whole thing. Slamming the door of the TARDIS shut behind her, she dashed off to a random room, locking herself inside and slumping against the door. She rested her head in her hands with a whimper.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:53 pm

"Sorry about that miss...bye!" Theta only took long enough to apologise to the waitress before he dashed off after Robin. Once outside, he looked around, wondering where his companion could have got to.

"Dang it, Robin, why'd you run off like that...?" deciding that the TARDIS was the best option, since they hadn't been anywhere on this planet except for that oddly named restaurant, Theta took off running in that direction, making sure he didn't trip over the fallen sign as he did so.

The TARDIS was exactly where they had left her, sitting innocently behind a corner. But when he tried to open the door, it was revealed she wasn't all that innocent. It was locked. The TARDIS had locked him out! He frowned, crossing his arms and glaring at the box.

"C'mon Lady, open up, I have to talk to Robin" no response "Lady, c'mon! Stop being so stubborn!"

((And it never occurred to him to use his sonic... Razz))

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm

((Just finished a star wars movie... ewoks <3 that is all i have to say

Oh i lied - I hope it's okay for me to do this >.> I really don't know how else to reply))

Robin's head jerked up as Lady put Theta through over the speakers to the room she was in. Oh great. 'Lady, let him in. Your his TARDIS, after all,' She murmured, pulling herself up off the ground and moving into the corner. Taking a deep breath, she contemplated going out there to face him. Would it really be that bad? Well.. it would only end up (most likely) revealing her entire cover, adding another person to the growing list of people endangering her, and enlarging her little dot on Torchwood's radar. So yeah, life threatening, actually. Letting out a shaky breath, she curled in on herself and hugged her knees to her chest, eying the door to her room cautiously.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:23 am

((Tis fine Smile)

The TARDIS was worried for the little redheaded human that she'd grown fond of, but respecting her decision, Lady unlocked the front door. Her stubborn-headed, was-probably-going-to-make-things-worse Timelord shot in seconds after. He had quite the frazzled appearance about him. Lady never understood why beings got frazzled; it was more productive thinking with a clear head, after all. Not to say she hadn't shown frazzled-ness in the past...

Theta sighed and ran a hand trough his hair, eyes looking down each of the corridors of the TARDIS. He wasn't sure where Robin had run off to, seeing as she wasn't in the control room at the moment. That could only mean she was in one of the many rooms, or possibly down one of the infinite hallways. He gave a pleading look to the ceiling, practically begging his TARDIS to put his companion's room nearby.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on door of Robin's hiding place. Theta stuck his head in and looked around, trying to spot the familiar mop of red hair. He found her almost immediately, huddled miserably in the corner. His eyes softened at the sight; poor Robin.

"Why'd you run off like that?" Theta asked, coming fully into the room, shutting the door behind him with a small click. He took a tentative step in her direction, eyes radiating concern; it was rarely when Theta got like this, but certain situations (such as an emotionally distressed companion) brought it out.

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Robin ducked her head down, pressing her forehead into her knees as she attempted to avoid his gaze. 'There are things I haven't told you and I honestly don't plan on doing it. Now don't ask questions.' She murmured quietly, hugging her knees closer. This honestly just... sucked. Stupid bloody truth serum, couldn't do anything now, possibly for hours! That was going to get annoying. '... Let's go to the med bay, see how long it's gonna take for the drug to pass, eh?' She looked up at him pleadingly, assuming he already knew what was going on. 'And then maybe find some place entertaining without any life forms in it whatsoever.'

((short... but muse is low))

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:39 pm

((Mine is shorter Razz))

Theta could only nod in agreement, not liking the idea of being drugged, either. Sure, he might be just a little bit curious about Robin, aka 'Jessica', but it wasn't worth giving up some of his own secrets. Anyways, would Robin ever forgive him if he started asking questions about private stuff? He didn't want to ruin their friendship, after all.

He offered a hand to Robin so that she could get up.

"Until we find out how long this will last, not a single word from either of us...agreed? Until it wears off, we can, I dunno, watch a movie or something"

Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 pm

((Movie. A movie. Ohhohoh I have a much better idea and it's going to be amazing Twisted Evil))

Robin sighed quietly, taking Theta's hand and making her way to her feet. 'Agreed. But I'd still like to know how long we have to sit in here, first. And then - since movies require sitting still and I doubt either of us could do that, so... well, all of time and space, there's got to be some sort of virtual reality thing we can do? I've always wanted to try that, but I never really got the time, the Doctor always picking the planet and all.' She murmured, a slight cheer to her voice at the thought. It would be fun, and most likely wouldn't involve questions. It was basically a way to still have some sort of adventure but not have to actually go get in danger, or risk secrets.

Already moving out of the room, she turned to him with her arms crossed, beginning to walk backwards. 'Which way is your Med Bay? Honestly I'm surprised I haven't been in there yet, how much I end up in the Doctor's, but I guess now or never, right?' Smiling a little bit, she tried to relieve the overhanging cloud of worry. If he wasn't feeling it, she sure was. At least he had a bit of resistance to psych related drugs - she had no sort of defense system up there whatsoever.

Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Theta replied with a cheery "I don't know which way it is!", starting down a random corridor. And that was the truth; he didn't know which way it was, not that he'd ever admit it (without the truth serum in his system, anyways). The TARDIS was too big to remember where all the rooms were; he just trusted Lady to move the corridors around so that they could get where they needed to go. She would move her rooms around, anyways, the stubborn girl.

"A reality simulation sounds brilliant, actually. I haven't done one of those in ages! Not quite as exciting as real reality, but it'll have to do. Oh, here's the Med Bay!"

He backtracked a few steps to a bright white, sliding door; one of those cool ones that opened automatically with a whoosh-y noise. To the Timelord's utter delight, it opened with said woosh-y noise. He strode in confidently, secretly thinking thoughts along the lines of 'I am the master of doors, and all shall open before me'.

Veritaserum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritaserum   Veritaserum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veritaserum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: