Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Four things and a Lizard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 am

The Doctor shrugged, "Well.." he mumbled, glancing over to the trio with a smirk, "Unless you lot wouldn't mind traveling through time and space looking for trouble, running from it then ultimately stopping it before it can spread anywhere else? That on top of doing it with a mad alien and a big blue police box and a sonic screwdriver". Hearing their replies and looking at their facial expressions, The Doctor grinned as he slammed the doors shut with a snap of his fingers, dashing back up the ramp happily before spinning around the controls and yanking the scanner over to him, "Let's see what trouble we can find. Allons-y!!!!". Yanking down the main lever, the TARDIS spun into the time vortex, thrusting around important key events in the time line as it raced back in time, its destination scrambled and decided by the very matrix that helped The Doctor pilot the time machine through the time vortex.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Artemis smiled happily, "I wouldn't mind that at all!" She said before rushing to the seat near the console and she sat down on the chair and she grinned happily as she watched The Doctor yank down the main lever and she held on tightly to the seat as the TARDIS spun into the time vortex, she couldn't wait for their next destination and she really wanted to do what she could to make trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Hannah smiled at that thought "Bring it on Doctor" She said as the Doctor pulled down the main lever and off they went in the TARDIS. Hannah sat back down and finished off her sketch of the Milonian planet they were just on
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Leatha sighed, Looking for trouble? No thanks, she'd had enough trouble for one day. Leatha moved slowly over to the console, she was still recovering from the second blast of cold air that had hit her when The Doctor had opened the doors. "How 'bout we go some place warm and relaxing?"she suggested, maneuvering herself between The Doctor and his controls. Leatha was starting to take on a darker green tinge, meaning the same thing as if an apes lips turned blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four things and a Lizard
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4