Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Hospital  I_vote_lcapThe Hospital  I_voting_barThe Hospital  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:21 am

((Closed to Scarlegs and I))
It was a normal day at the hospital. Aedre could only think about medicine and when and who to give it to. The hospital was full of people who were mostly sick. Aedre needed the key for the medicine Cabinet because she had slept in and complete forgot her key. She walked over to the reception desk and asked the green scaled receptionist who worked there at the time. "Hello, can I please borrow the key for the medicine Cabinet" she said, remembering suddenly that she needed the penicillin for the patient in bed 24 they needed it because she had poseefence encilin. "Oh can I also borrow it for the day"
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Leatha had been typing away at the computer when the woman had walked in. "Sure, just let me find one for you" she said as she looked up at the woman's face. Of course it was a CatKind, loads of them had come to Earth to help out in the hospitals. Leatha looked at the Catkinds name badge. Aedre, nurse it read. Leatha looked through her files until she found the spare key. When she pressed a small button on the side of her computer it materialized on the little teleportation port next to Leathas hand. "Here you go" she said handing the key to the Catkind.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:42 pm

"Thank you" said Aedre as she took the key. She walked over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the penicillin for the patient in bed 24. Aedre had walked down to the poorly patient. She fed the patient the medicine she started to heel slowly. Aedre sat beside her for most of the morning telling her stories and information about how she came to be a nurse. She does this most her patients. After all this she goes to the lunch room and just sits and wait

Last edited by LD101 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 pm

((Sorry to ask but how am I to respond to this? Because you've made Aedre go off and do stuff that doesn't involve my character.))
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

((Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 pm

((Will you edit it?))
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:01 pm

((I just did, Read the last sentence))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Leatha slowly padded into the lunch room. She was on a five minuet lunch break before having to go back to her post at the reception desk. Although she enjoyed her job Leatha wanted to put her nursing skill into action, even if that meant changing bed pans. “It’s 2063, can’t they have made something to cart away the wast” Leatha grumbled to herself. Leatha sat down on a worn down couch and pulled out her dried strips of lamb heart and started to chew on one. Leatha looked over and saw the same Catkind she had seen that morning. “How’s that key working for you?” she asked after she had swallowed her food and washed it down with a red liquid.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"great thank you" Aedre answered as she walked  from her seat at the table to the spot next to the green scaled reception lady from this morning. "I went over to the cabinet then to my beloved patient in bed 24. She is getting better and better by them minuet" she said to start a conversation. While she finished her tuna can and cup of water waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Leatha nodded before taking another bite of her sheeps heart. "Do you know where I can get some ape?" she asked, "This sheep is very displeasing" Leatha sniffed as she put it away and finished her drink. Leatha looked down at her watch, "Damn, is that the time?" she exclaimed jumping up suddenly. "I have to go" she said as she dashed out of the room, leaving her bag behind.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Aedre pick up the bag and ran after her out the swinging door calling out "wait" as she ran down the hall full of sick people and nurses. Her white hat fell of behind but she continued ruing after her still calling out " reception lady wait come back"  Aedre was determined to give her bag back.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 am

After weaving between many grieving family members and ill looking patients, Leatha sat back down at her desk and started to type up a list of dates and names that were scheduled in for the following fortnight. Leatha lifted her head as the Catkind woman ran into reception, a few other heads lifted as well. Smiling Leatha finished the name she was typing and stood up to greet the woman. "Thank-you" she smiled as she took her bag from the other aliens furred hands.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:44 pm

"your welcome" replied Aedre as she finished panting "now I didn't quite catch your name." She waited for a reply she started to tap the desk and thought I wonder if she will reply because I might want to run back collect my white hat " my name is Aedre" she stuttered as she looked slightly down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Leatha tapped her name tag on her breast. "It's pronounced Lee-a-th-a" She said, "And I already know your name." She smiled as she got back to her work. "You might want to go back and get your wimple, it seems to have fallen off." She smiled as she gestured to the Catkinds small pointed ears.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

"Thank you Leatha" Aedre replied. She slowly walked back to collect her hat from the hall way when she turned round and said "Leatha would you consider us friends?" I hope so because she is a very pretty scaled lady
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Leatha looked puzzled, blinking her brown-green eyes as her scales pulsed an orange colour. "I just met you" She frowned, giving her full attention to the Catkind in front of her. "Why would I consider us friends?". Leatha bit her tongue as she realized how rude she must have sounded.
Leatha knew apes asked this question a lot, but she'd never heard it from an alien before. Leatha continued to type dates and names into her computer when suddenly an explosion rocked the building, shattered windows and cut out the power. The room went dark and people started to scream. "Keep calm!" Leatha yelled, "Go out the nearest exits. I'm sure it was just a power surge." Leatha said, trying to reassure not only the civilians but herself as well.
Leatha tugged at a door, swearing in Silurian she ran across the room and tried another. "Both locked" she hissed under her breath. Leatha pulled at the door again in defeat.
It suddenly swung open, letting in a blinding white light. A few people screamed as Leatha swung shut the door. Ash piles were on the floor where people once stood. "On second thought, don't touch the doors!" Leatha yelled over the babble that was growing in volume. "Get some where safe and don't leave until I say so" Leatha caught a human nurse running past her "Check the patients and reassure them, then try the emergency number." She hissed as he nodded and ran up the hall.

Last edited by Scarlegs on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:02 pm

((babble?? And I don't really know what to say?))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:11 pm

((Babble is chatter. Um, you can reply with your characters version of events like she might go and help some old guy who fell over or something while Leatha tries to open the doors etc.))
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:07 pm

(( sorry))
Aedre started to panic as one of her patients ad started to coffe and splutter every where from the smoke of the explosion. She ran over to him and started to help him up from all fours and put his arm around her to carry him out leaving her once pure white hat behind patients are more important than a hat she thought to herself. Aedre had made it to the safest place in the hospital and realized that  there was a child in there who was put to sleep before the explosion and she courageously ran inside to grab her but as she left she tripped from a falling beam that had fallen to the floor in front of her. "Help, help!" she started to scream.

Last edited by LD101 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm

((They can't get out. There is a blinding light out there that incinerates everyone.))

Leatha could feel the smoke invading her lungs, patients were coughing and falling to their knees. Leatha swore under her breath as she began to herd the confused creatures away from the toxic smoke and gas that was erupting from the west wing of the building. Pulling a rag over her mouth Leatha managed to get most of the patients out into the hallway, although it was relatively free of smoke, tendrils of black and grey were starting to claw greedily out of the main reception room, "Keep....Moving" she gasped before moving back into the smoke thick room to look for other survivors. She stepped over bodies of weaker members of the public, namely children and the elderly.

Leatha could feel herself growing weaker under the mounting stress on her lungs. Leatha spotted something out of the corner of her eyes through the billowing smoke. A white wimple. Leatha growled as she looked around for the Catkind. Leatha heard a yell for help, it was muffled by the smoke but the voice was unmistakable. The Catkind woman. Leatha shuffled cautiously over to where she had detected the noise. By now her eyes were stinging with the smoke, embers were falling around her, the oncoming fire was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 pm

((inveitable))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

((?? Will you reply to my post?))
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 pm

((what does the word mean))
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

((Google is your friend))
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"Help I am over here near the reception desk" Aedre yelled spluttering. "help.....Help" she coughed. "Help the patient in bed..." she spat out as the grey smoke entered her lungs and she passed out banging her head on the ground with one last word "Leatha". Aedre had soo much smoke in her lungs that that is all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next