Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

The Hospital  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Leatha struggled over to where the Catkind was laying, she was wedged between a beam and the floor. Leatha pulled herself up to the Catkind and shook her, no reaction. Leatha swore. Now she had to save this woman or the patient inside the room, she couldn't do both. Leatha started to panic. Who would she save? The thing in the room or the woman laying in front of her. She didn't have to choose, flaming timber fell in front of the door that Aedre was talking about. Leatha looked away quickly. She crouched on the ground and grabbed the Catkind under the armpits and pulled slightly, she moved. Leatha tugged again and again until the woman came loose. Leatha couldn't breath, the smoke was burning her lungs and blurring her vision.
Pulling the nurse closer to the doors she started to loose consciousness, the world was beginning to awirls around her, getting gradually faster until Leatha collapsed. The last thing she could remember was strong hands pulling her out of the burning room while fire licked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
LD101
Newb
Newb
LD101

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Aedre woke up from being passed out and looked around "where am I? what happen? Is everyone okay?" she started to say. is the little girl who was put to sleep okay. Is Leatha okay? she rose from her position with a rush and started to panic and worry. She started to walk around as she fell to ground after 3 steps because she was so weak still. "Leatha" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Leatha slowly woke up, rubbing her forehead. Last she could remember was dashing about trying to get out of the burning part of the building. A shout woke Leatha from her half sleep, "Keep that bloody racket down!" she moaned, pulling herself up into a seated position. When Leatha tried to swallow she was met with a grating sensation in her throat. "Smoke inhalation" she growled, flopping back onto her side. Leatha shut her eyes and willed sleep to take her back into its warm embrace. A loud scream awoke her, it was Aedre calling for her. "Over here" she moaned flinging a scaled arm into the air, waiting for the furred woman to find her. Leatha could see that she was on the floor on a crisp hospital blanket, hospital beds towered above her, moaning patients lay on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital    The Hospital  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2