Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_vote_lcapRachel 'Raven' Wilson I_voting_barRachel 'Raven' Wilson I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_vote_lcapRachel 'Raven' Wilson I_voting_barRachel 'Raven' Wilson I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Rachel 'Raven' Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Rachel 'Raven' Wilson   Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Species: Half-Human, Half-Auttelle.
Status: Rich and somewhat famous - because of her charity work as a singer and because of her model for a local magazine in London.

::Appearance::
Hair: She has purple hair and always has that butterfly clip in it.
Eyes: Her eyes are a baby blue colour.
Height: She can change her size with her Auttelle abilities, but she normally stays at roughly 6ft tall.
Figure: Her figure is slim and she has been offered many model jobs because of it.
Other: She has a tattoo of a raven on her upper arm, near her shoulder, the raven is carrying a white ribbon and is quite big in size, the raven tattoo nearly reaches her elbow - from the top of her arm - in height, and almost all the way around her arm in width.
Clothing: She will mostly wear Gothic styled clothing. So, mostly black dresses or a black tank top with skinny, black jeans. She always wears pumps for shoes and hardly wears heels, they irritate her feet.

::Info::
Family: She has a Human mother, who was murdered. And she has a Auttelle father, who abandoned her just recently, and he is somewhere in this big universe.
Personality: Rachel can be very shy and will be considered a 'mute' by strangers or her acquaintances, but once you get to know her and she grows fond of you, she is very loyal and she is actually very chatty. But she always tries her best to keep the friends she has by not saying about her alien father and that she has special powers like he does - she is very secretive.
Strengths: She is very intelligent, she has great courage and she is very strong (even though she doesn't look like it).
Weakness: She is scared of fire (phobia) and she is extremely scared of reptilian life forms (snakes, crocodiles etc.) and she also is too secretive about her other half - Auttelle.
Likes: She loves cats and she likes ravens (they are her favourite bird) because they have the same name as her middle name.
Dislikes: Her father for abandoning her and she really dislikes the group of men that murdered her mother.
Dream: Rachel's dream is to gain loads of friends and go on a big adventure into space. She wants to find out more about her other half (Auttelle) and she wants to be accepted by them - if they'll even allow her near them.

History: A Human woman and an Auttelle man had fallen in love with each and they cherished each other so much, they decided to get married and soon after, make a family. They made Rachel as their first and eldest child and Rachel's mother was going to have a second child, but there were complications and she had a miscarriage. This upset Rachel and her parents greatly, the miscarriage caused her mother to go in depression and she was always drunk. Rachel was surprised her mother hadn't gotten alcohol poisoning from drinking so much. Rachel noticed her mother hadn't come home one night and she got a knock on her door, the police had come to inform Rachel and her father of the news, her mother had been murdered. Rachel was crying for days and felt really guilty, she wish she had done something. Her father became quiet and hardly said a word, but one day he came up with an idea to teach Rachel telekinesis, a power the Auttelles could do - if mastered well. She was taught many lessons and she eventually got the power, she mastered it in less than 3 years and she was excited to use her powers. She then found out she hadn't completely covered her Auttelle side up well; she used her powers at her school when she was 16 and she got expelled from the school because of her abnormalities, she lost all of her new friends too.
And if things couldn't get any worse for Rachel... her father went back to his home planet, feeling sadness and guilt himself. Rachel became depressed and she had social anxiety, she lost her friends because she became a 'mute' through anxiety and she felt like her whole world had collapsed on her. She would sing to herself when she was at home with her pet cat, Robin. She could sing, people had told her she could sing; she did a lot of concerts around the UK and other parts of Europe, as well as the US.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: The site engine that googles stuff I type in :3
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Rachel 'Raven' Wilson   Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Approved x3 And may I say - thank you for using my alien ^^ and also because of the cat. I love it x3

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Rachel 'Raven' Wilson   Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Hehe thank you! x3 I can not wait to roleplay with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel 'Raven' Wilson   Rachel 'Raven' Wilson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Page 1 of 1