Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Donna Noble I_vote_lcapDonna Noble I_voting_barDonna Noble I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Donna Noble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb
Donna Noble

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Donna Noble   Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Donna Noble

Species: Human
Occupation: Once, she had an ordinary job. Once, she had no job at all, and since she started traveling with the Doctor- her occupation has, sort of been, being a companion.

::Appearance::
Hair: She´s a longhaired ginger, but her hair can seem a bit brownish .
Eyes: Something between brown and green.
Height: About 6,1
Figure: She´s not skinny, and neither is she fat.  
Other: None.
Clothing: She dresses very differently, depending on where and when she is. She also loves wearing a wedding dress, since she´s really desperate to get married.

::Info::
Family: Her mother´s name is Sylvia, and she can be //very// annoying sometimes. Donna rather spends time with her granddad Wilfred Mott,
Personality: She is stubborn, one of the few companions that doesn´t shut up when the doctor tells her to. She´s also very kind-hearted. In “The fires of Pompeii” she made the Doctor save a family. She didn´t give up, not until he finally saved them from the volcano.  
Strengths: She doesn´t give up easily, she does anything to save the people she want to save, and she is proud of being a human.
Weakness: Seeing people get hurt. Fixed points.
Likes: Weddings, traveling with the Doctor, being with Wilf, and the wardrobe of the TARDIS.
Dislikes: Giant spiders, forgetting things, when somebody tells her to shut up, and especially when people think that the Doctor and Donna are a couple.
Dream: Depends on year. Before, her dream was to find the Doctor, and now, she doesn´t have a dream anymore. Her dream became true.  

History: Donna's career consisted mainly of temp jobs. She worked in a library for a while and for two years at a double-glazing firm sometime before June 2007. She missed the Christmas Day Sycorax invasion of Earth due to a hangover and the Cybermen invasion because she was scuba diving in Spain.

At her wedding on while walking down the aisle with her father, Huon particles reacted with her elevated emotional state and teleported Donna into the Doctor's TARDIS.
Robot Santas prevented the Doctor returning her in time for her wedding, but he got her there for the reception; when she found the wedding party and guests had started without her, she was furious. When a robotic Christmas tree fired explosives at the wedding guests, Donna and the Doctor investigated H.C. Clements.
The trail led to an abandoned secret Torchwood base under the Thames where Lance and the Empress of the Racnoss revealed their plans. Donna was heartbroken after learning Lance had been toying with her feelings up to this point, but still pitied his death when the Empress betrayed him and fed Lance to her children. Donna helped the Doctor defeat the Empress and pulled him away from the Empress' death, saving his life. However, she turned down his offer to travel with him, frightened by what he had done and could do.

As a result of her encounter with the Doctor, Donna's eyes were opened to the universe and she could not resume her old life. Also following this encounter, Donna's father, Geoff Noble, died and Wilfred Mott, her grandfather on her mother's side, moved in with them. Donna tried to live without the Doctor. She went to Egypt for two weeks on holiday looking for some excitement. When this failed, she began investigating unexplained events, knowing the Doctor always ran into trouble and hoping that she would be able to encounter the Doctor again. She also took a thermos of coffee up to her grandfather when he was looking at the stars.

In 2009, she finally caught up with the Doctor while looking into Adipose Industries. After Donna stopped the birthing of the Adipose from fatally converting human tissue into Adipose young, she witnessed the March of the Adipose and began to travel with the Doctor in the TARDIS. Unlike most companions of the Doctor, she was well prepared for the trip having packed several suitcases.

And that was how everything began..

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I ´ve been a rper since January. I roleplayed on instagram, and  thought it would be fun if I found an entire site for Doctor Who roleplay. Sooo, I googled “Doctor who rp online”. That´s sort of how I found it.

Last edited by Donna Noble on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb
Donna Noble

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Nuuuh. Her dream BEcame true* XD

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Approved! ^^ Also, you see that sonic? next to the cyberman, dalek, and TARDIS? That's the edit button, so you can use that in the future, alright?

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donna Noble
Page 1 of 1